Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#70 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Cambridge, OH

My favorite kind of Pringles! They taste so good :) plus, the little containers are perfect for on the go! :)
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Buffalo, NY

Absolutely delicious! Flavor is on point and Pringles never disappoint me! A decent amount of Pringles are given for the price they charge. The only thing I will always dislike is the shape of the can...it's impossible to get your hand in the bottom:(
Sara S.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD

These are so good! Wonderful for parties and sharing with friends. I like how the can is recyclable too.
Ashla  G.
Ashla G.
Bakersfield, CA

OMG these are so good! I feel that they are a little bit healthier than regular chips. Perfect for an afternoon snack or salty pick me up
Katie S.
Katie S.
New Holstein, WI

Only chip container that you don't pay for air. I love these! Lighter and less oily than chips. This is better than most of the available flavors, but that's only my opinion :)
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN

This is my favorite pringle flavor. I eat these so much they are so delicious, I highly recommend this.
Cecilia V.
Cecilia V.
Los Angeles, CA

These are the best combination of salty, creamy, and sour. I love Pringles in general but I especially love this flavor. Very affordable and tasty.
Lana a.
Lana a.

How bad it is for you but oh boy how tasty it is! I love that strong yet disappearing flavor of sour cream
Sara V.
Sara V.

Favorite type of pringles sour cream and onion! Once I start eating them I can't stop I eat them all. Though they are not good for you they sure are addicting to eat.
Amber H.
Amber H.

These are so yummy. I love Pringles. They are great for children's lunches and to take to work.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now