Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Yoima D.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Daijiona S.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Heather Q.See all 42 photos

BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?I don't think it's the best bu... 7 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese fla...Defently this cause the cheese... 12 Answers
  • What's your favorite Pringles flavor? The limón ones. 20 Answers
Reviews (2072)
Photos (42)
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
I've eaten these, however, not my favorite. I like the sour cream and cheddar. I will eat regular plain Pringles because you cannot go wrong with the original flavor. I do not like these new crazy flavors just not my thing!
Kristal P.
Kristal P.
I recommend this product it is so delicious and it is great and I would buy this again , you can buy it at a local grocery shop
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Love these chips,a great snack on a cheat day and there's no "bag full of air" since it's a tube.
Diaz S.
Diaz S.
Houston
This is my favorite flavor of the Pringles. I love how they're crunchy and soft at the same time.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Sacramento, CA
My favorite flavored pringles. I love how this chips don't fool you with air. Like bags is just mostly air. Love the crunch and thus flavor because i love sour cream.
Ariely L.
Ariely L.
tolleson az
Foodie Expert
Love the sour cream chips , tastes very good. They're my favorite Pringle flavor, they are somewhat healthy
allison s.
allison s.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite Pringles I love them I could eat them all at once but I don't cuz that's not healthy.
Mayara M.
Mayara M.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
Best potato crisps ever. I can ate all the can and i will wanna more. This is my favorite flavor.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Saint Paul, MN
These have always been my favorite since I was a kid taking some from my mom when she was eating them. They're wonderfully crispy and I always know what to expect!
Jam J.
Jam J.
MIAMI, FL
Compared to the Lays brand....pringles sour cream and onion are the best as far as taste. I love to catch these on sale, although I do not purchase them often they are an enjoyable snack!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?