BY PRINGLES #33 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
These are very convenient for us on the go. Either in lunches or for a quick snack at an athletic event. Just wish you got a little more in the packs.
Fernanda W.
Orlando, FL
I love the sour cream and onion chips! But I usually buy the regular sized and pack small portions into reusable zip-lock bags! It's cheaper that way!
Kaitlynn R.
Milan, IN
The flavor of this chips is really good, like the classic sour cream and onion flavor, however they leave a chalky feel in the aftertaste.
Tina R.
We go fishing a lot and pringles are usually what we take to snack on. The canister they come in keep them from getting all crumbled up. And they taste great too!
Robert D.
Erie, PA
Absolutely love this flavor of Pringles above all. For anyone who's a big sour cream and onion fan like myself, this is the chip for you. Each chip has just the right amount of flavor
Gabriela A.
Rialto, CA
Really like these types of chips. They come in many different flavors like cheddar and original. Plus they're very cheap and easy to find.
Nichole C.
Farmington, NH
This is my favorite flavor of Pringles! You can also dip them in sour cream and it tastes like you are using onion dip. A go to snack if you are hosting a party.
Ale o.
NM
I'm eating this right now and they are so delicious they have a flavor that everyone will like I usually get the original or the cheddar.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
I absolutely love Pringles, and these are my favorite flavor! I just wish they would have the can bigger so i can get my little fat hands in them!
Emily W.
Baldwinsville, NY
I don't know what about any pringles flavor makes me addicted to them. their slogan doesn't lie, I cant stop eating them once I start. The just taste so good.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?