Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Yoima D.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Daijiona S.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Heather Q.See all 42 photos

BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?Nah i really like the original... 6 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese fla...Defently this cause the cheese... 12 Answers
  • What's your favorite Pringles flavor? The limón ones. 20 Answers
Reviews (2050)
Photos (42)
Buy on Diapers...*
allison s.
allison s.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite Pringles I love them I could eat them all at once but I don't cuz that's not healthy.
Diaz S.
Diaz S.
Houston
This is my favorite flavor of the Pringles. I love how they're crunchy and soft at the same time.
Mayara M.
Mayara M.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
Best potato crisps ever. I can ate all the can and i will wanna more. This is my favorite flavor.
Jam J.
Jam J.
MIAMI, FL
Compared to the Lays brand....pringles sour cream and onion are the best as far as taste. I love to catch these on sale, although I do not purchase them often they are an enjoyable snack!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Saint Paul, MN
These have always been my favorite since I was a kid taking some from my mom when she was eating them. They're wonderfully crispy and I always know what to expect!
Heylim A.
Heylim A.
I love these chips its taste is very rich and they are crispy. I love them, they are my favorites.
Kylynn K.
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA
Sour cream & onion pringles are one of my favorite flavors! I could sit and eat the whole thing.
Megan L.
Megan L.
One of my favorite chips since i was a kid. Easy for on the go and road trips. Great for the whole family!
Kim R.
Kim R.
inverness
Foodie Expert
Great chip. Full of flavor and satisfying. Like the packaging as well. Chips are not broken as with a bag.
Meghan A.
Meghan A.
Jacksonville, FL
Not as good as Original Pringles, but still pretty tasty. Crispy, crunchy, and very difficult to put down. And when you are done the container is great for saving for crafts for the kids and grandkids to work on.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?