Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#70 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Karen G.
Karen G.
Los Angeles, CA

This is my favorite Pringles flavor. I always eat these non stop. They actually fill up the can unlike others
Chey Chey D.
Chey Chey D.
Charlotte, NC

This is my all-time favorite kind of chips! I love the packaging because most ordinary packs of chips come in bags and there's more air in the bag than chips. I love the shape of the chips because its not oddly shaped and you can fit the whole thing in your mouth. ts a fun snack an great for when you're on-the go. These chips come in stacks and the thing we all love the most if the flavor - of course!
Alexandra  H.
Alexandra H.
Bridgeport, TX

These are my favorite chips,they have lots of different flavors to choose from.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Medley, FL

I love them, they are my favorite chips, they are perfectly crunchy. I like to buy them just in case I have "guests" at my place and I end up eating them hahaha, I know I'm not the only one who does that, am I?
Stephanie p.
Stephanie p.

I really hate these they smell so bad I don't really like the flavors they have i perder the original and they are a bit too salty for my taste
Emelyn L.
Emelyn L.
Sterling, VA

Sour cream and Onion is my favoritte flavor of chips. But Pringles make them take so amazing. As people say 'They don't sell air' and they are so right.
katelynn p.
katelynn p.

These are great when you're on a road trip and want a snack without a mess and can reseal it! the flavor is so yummy!!!!
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Old Orchard​ beach, ME

This is my second favorite Pringles product, next to your new Multigrain FarmHouse Pringles . Please make more multigrain types! they are amazing
Sara L.
Sara L.
Lutherville Timonium, MD

I am guilty of eating half a can of Pringles in one sitting. They are addicting, crispy, and satisfying. You can never go wrong with a Pringle.
Ely L.
Ely L.
Orem, UT

These are my all time favorite flavor. the flavor is not as strong as other brands of chips, the packaging is better than most because they don't crush the chips . although i would say the packaging is also a no go for people with lard hands.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now