Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY

I absolutely love Pringles, and these are my favorite flavor! I just wish they would have the can bigger so i can get my little fat hands in them!
Lara S.
Lara S.

I love these chips! They are one of my favorite chips! The sour and cream powder on them is irresistible! Yum!
hannah p.
hannah p.
Sinclairville, NY

Absolutely love Pringles I don't feel guilty about eating them. Maybe because they are in a can. The sour cream and onion are so good there isn't another brand that compares.
Chantell M.
Chantell M.
Sandpoint, ID

I've tried probably every flavor of Pringles and these are in my top 10 flavors of all time.
Tessa M.
Tessa M.

Pringle Potato Chips Sour Cream And Onion is my favorite flavor. I love it better than the original.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
York, Pa

Mine & the kids favorite flavor. Crunchy. Always sealed properly. Decent price.
Meagan F.
Meagan F.

The best flavor of Pringles! Once you pop you can't stop! And they weren't lying. The only thing is they've raised the prices on Pringles a bit to high for the amount of Pringles you get but the flavor is good!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.

Sour Cream & Onion and the plain flavored ones are my favorite! Nothing can beat a quick, cheap snack of Pringles!! Crispy goodness!
Savanah W.
Savanah W.
Midland, NC

I LOVE THESE. I cannot take the can to the couch or they will disappear. My kids love them too for lunches!
Jessica  J.
Jessica J.
Los Angeles, CA

Great packaging and u could eat and save them for later different tasty flavors ...
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?