Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Farmington, NH

This is my favorite flavor of Pringles! You can also dip them in sour cream and it tastes like you are using onion dip. A go to snack if you are hosting a party.
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Westport, MA

One of the best flavors! Even though these snacks aren't healthy at all its a cheap quick snack to grab and great to bring to the beach!
Sherine R.
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA

Recently tried this sour cream flavor and i must say i was missing out. All this time i was just on the original side with this chip but now i will be trying the sour cream more.
Eleonora O.
Eleonora O.

Love Pringles .. So easy to keep a box of these at my work desk to munch of during the day. Its nice because the lid on the can prevents them from getting stale .
Maya S.
Maya S.

Yum. My favorite flavor. I love the sound they make too, so crunchy. This is my favorite brands of chips.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.

Ever since I was a young girl, I have always licked the seasonings off the chip and then ate the chip after. This flavor has been my favorite ever since I can remember. If you are weary, take it from one of the pickiest eaters ever- these are GOOD.
This is my favorite of all i could never stop sayin good things about this now and right now am carving for it hehe
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY

I absolutely love Pringles, and these are my favorite flavor! I just wish they would have the can bigger so i can get my little fat hands in them!
Lara S.
Lara S.

I love these chips! They are one of my favorite chips! The sour and cream powder on them is irresistible! Yum!
hannah p.
hannah p.
Sinclairville, NY

Absolutely love Pringles I don't feel guilty about eating them. Maybe because they are in a can. The sour cream and onion are so good there isn't another brand that compares.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?