Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Tarentum, PA

Love Pringles cans, love Pringles taste, love Pringles texture. They are a go to chip at our home
aubree  .
aubree .
Auburn, MA

Pringles used to taste a lot different and now they don't have as much flavor but are still good.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Bear, DE

These are my favorite flavor of Pringles chips. They have a lot of flavor dust stuff which I like
Shekinah B.
Shekinah B.
Spencer, OK

I buy this variety pack because of its availability. Plus the classics are always a great choice.
Paige D.
Paige D.
Ormond Beach, FL

Love these!!! I have since I was little! I love all Pringles, sour cream & onion are my favorite!
April D.
April D.

These are my favorite flavor of Pringles! I like them also as they are always full to the brim.
James U.
James U.
Belton, TX

Pringles sour cream and onion are a great tangy chip. I like flavor and who doesn't love the can?
Lisy O.
Lisy O.

once I start to eat it I can't stop eating it because I love the taste. Its the only flavor i buy
Devon D.
Devon D.
Philadelphia, PA

Pringles are the best, and the sour. cream and onion are my favorite . great snack for on the go.
AnneMarie D.
AnneMarie D.
Quebec

This hasn't ever been my favorite flavor in chips but for what it is, it is a very good product.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now