BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Rebekah P.
Rebekah P.
Dayton, OH
Pringles sour cream and onion chips are my absolute favorite! I love the taste of them. I always buy them at the store.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Foodie Expert
Favorite chip flavor from Pringles. This is the best to buy. Tastes good and has lots of flavor coating on it
Jenny A.
Jenny A.
We always keep a can of sour cream and onion Pringles in our pantry. They are such a tasty snack. We usually eat the whole can as soon as it's opened. Bold flavor. Crisp chips. Loved by everyone in our family.
joenicka m.
joenicka m.
Foodie Expert
These are the best of the best the best ones I ever tried do far would buy in the near future and recommended
Paola M.
Paola M.
tomball
These are my all time favorites! I can't stop eating it, i just love Pringles so much! Also these is my favorite flavor
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Foodie Expert
Me encantan las pringles de este tipo, para una picaderas o una merienda están perfectamente, las recomiendo
dtxtxx R.
dtxtxx R.
Mcallen
Foodie Expert
Tasteful snack! One of the most affordable chips ever! And it's full!! Delicious definitely would buy again!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Palm Harbor, FL
Foodie Expert
Just the container alone makes them worth the buy. Keeps them fresh and in one piece for easy travel and lunch packing
Jaye S.
Jaye S.
These chips are probably one of the reasons why I need to lose weight. I'm such a salty fiend, and these chips satisfy all of my desires. I can eat like the whole can in one sitting, as I'm typing this I actually want some now. Ugh so good!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
These are so good!! Like I'm so obsessed with these. It's not even healthy. Not really but these are amazing
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?