BY PRINGLES #6 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?9 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?13 Answers
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Pacifica
THE BEST FLAVOR OF PRINGLES! They smell a little gross, but they are so addicting! Growing up these were my favorite chips!
Morgan F.
Morgan F.
Forest Park
Foodie Expert
We love this flavor and it is a staple in lunch boxes on sandwich days. The serving size is good and the flavor is amazing.
Shavonne Y.
Shavonne Y.
Fresno, CA
This flavor is amazing and you get a container full with chips instead of a bag with air with chip crumbs at the bottom lol
Rukiya D.
Rukiya D.
West Palm Beach
Foodie Expert
This is an old classic. Some of my favorite chips. They are flavorful with the right amount of sour cream and onion flavor.
Lilly B.
Lilly B.
Foodie Expert
Tastes amazing . One of my favorite on the go snacks , never gets me tired of eating it. Definitely don't regret buying it.
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Richmond
This is one of my favorite go to snacks. I love that they are light and crispy and don't leave an oily taste in your mouth.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Goshen, OH
Foodie Expert
Theses chips are amazing! I love the taste and the smooth texture these chips have! I love that when you buy Pringles all most all the chips are whole compared to other chip brands. It seems like Pringles is the only company that doesn't sell air.
Jana K.
Jana K.
Germantown, WI
Although they are a bit more expensive , I love these because they limit my chip intake while keeping them from crumbling or breaking when i put them in my lunch bag. They taste delicious and have just the right amount of seasoning evenly applied to each individual chip. Delicious snack overall.
Kionna D.
Kionna D.
Foodie Expert
I've been eating this for years. It's true flavor.A really big selection of flavors as well. I'll always buy over an over.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Mishawaka , IN
Foodie Expert
Out of all the Pringles flavors, sour cream and onion is my favorite! now if only they made their cans a little more hand friendly I would be able to eat them faster! haha, but maybe that's a good thing ...
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?