BY PRINGLES #15 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Theresa M.
Taylor, Michigan (MI)
I love sour cream and onion chips, but I hate that greasy, gross feeling I have from eating them. These Pringles give me all the satisfaction of a good bag of sour cream and onion chips without the guilt. They taste great!
Kelly B.
Shawnee, OK
These have been my weakness for years. Once I eat one, I can't stop. I will usually start eating them and I will have to beg someone to take them away from me before i eat the whole container.
Amanda L.
La Motte, IA
MY KID LOVES PRINGLES!!!!!!! I've kind of outgrown them because I do not want to eat the entire canister, but they are good for my three year old, he gets a kick out of the can and they aren't as messy as traditional chips.
Jennifer C.
Foodie Expert
I love how unlike every other chip bags it comes full to the top and I'm not the biggest fan of sour cream or onion yet the flavor is amazing
Amanda R.
Foodie Expert
These chips are the best! easy snack and so yummy! sour cream and onion taste is just right and not too powerful :) i eat these in like two days. less messy than potato chips too
Kaili C.
Foodie Expert
My favorite flavor of Pringles! I have always loved these chips, their tasty and they are perfect for anyone who loves sour cream and onion!
Maya H.
I love this container of Pringles I can just throw it in my bag it's the right amount and they are really good sour cream and original are my favorite!
Marissa T.
Cary, NC
I don't often buy these, but if I see someone else eating them and get a sniff of them... I need them! So yummy and definitely my favorite sour cream & onion chip out there!
Fernanda W.
Orlando, FL
I love the sour cream and onion chips! But I usually buy the regular sized and pack small portions into reusable zip-lock bags! It's cheaper that way!
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
These are very convenient for us on the go. Either in lunches or for a quick snack at an athletic event. Just wish you got a little more in the packs.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?