Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Nerissa P.
Nerissa P.
Lakewood, WA

These chips are awesome love Pringles but the sour cream and onion ones are my best friend
Maegan D.
Maegan D.

Great snack, taste is awesome and this is one of my favorite flavors of chips! Love these!
My favorite pringle flavor (: tastes exactly like eating potatoe chips with sour cream lol
Thayna B.
Thayna B.
Phoenix, AZ

Great snack for any time of the day! Whether it's hot or cold! I love it! It's my favorite
Lilly K.
Lilly K.
Austin, TX

It's not my favorite, though I'm sure if you like sour cream & onion, you would love them.
Jami  b.
Jami b.

A great snack my kids lo thrown in their lunches or for a treat. they love to make designs
Collene G.
Collene G.

Love love love love emm they taste great but buy buy emm you will love themmmmmmmmm sooooo
Ashly L.
Ashly L.
San Antonio, TX

I love these Pringles just wish they were less salty. Still quite tasty after all the salt
Jo-Ann O.
Jo-Ann O.
Namibia

Yummm!!! The best I ever had. Its like the flavors never leave your mouth. Taste so good!
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Woodburn, OR

Pringles has the best sour cream chip. These are an easy snack loved by my kids and myself
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now