BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?9 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?13 Answers
Haley K.
Haley K.
Branson
My favorite flavor out off all the others! Lol they're always fresh and tasty! It is a really good snack for any tome of day
Shavonne Y.
Shavonne Y.
Fresno, CA
This flavor is amazing and you get a container full with chips instead of a bag with air with chip crumbs at the bottom lol
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Roy, UT
Foodie Expert
Bleh! I've never been a fan of pringles, but I'm always willing to try them. They're nothing like lays or ruffles. It's more fake in my opinion. Usually half the time we do get them, most of the chips are broken.
Rukiya D.
Rukiya D.
West Palm Beach
Foodie Expert
This is an old classic. Some of my favorite chips. They are flavorful with the right amount of sour cream and onion flavor.
LeAnna L.
LeAnna L.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
My ultimate favorite chips!!!! Love how flavorful and crispy they are. They are so easy to eat which sometimes gets me in trouble lol
Abi C.
Abi C.
Long Beach, CA
Easy snack to carry around. This is the obvious go to flavor if you're buying a can of Pringles. Always fun to eat. I always remember the old Pringles commercials where they put the chips in their mouths like ducks. I always have to do that when I eat Pringles haha. Giving this three stars only because I wish it had more flavor. But it's still very good.
Lilly B.
Lilly B.
Foodie Expert
Tastes amazing . One of my favorite on the go snacks , never gets me tired of eating it. Definitely don't regret buying it.
Morgan F.
Morgan F.
Forest Park
Foodie Expert
We love this flavor and it is a staple in lunch boxes on sandwich days. The serving size is good and the flavor is amazing.
Jenifer W.
Jenifer W.
Love Pringles! Sour cream and sour cream cheddar used to be my favs but since I've tasted loaded baked potato, I'm in love!
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Richmond
This is one of my favorite go to snacks. I love that they are light and crispy and don't leave an oily taste in your mouth.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?