Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#61 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY

I absolutely love Pringles, and these are my favorite flavor! I just wish they would have the can bigger so i can get my little fat hands in them!
Sarah E.
Sarah E.

I am usually a person whom does not eat a lot of chips, or processed foods. But in this case it is a completely different story. These chips are very flavorful, delicious, and very good for the buck. They are just perfectly seasoned, and I could eat them all day long. The perfect mid-day snack! I recommend with all my heart.
This is my favorite of all i could never stop sayin good things about this now and right now am carving for it hehe
Jamie V.
Jamie V.

Ever since I was a young girl, I have always licked the seasonings off the chip and then ate the chip after. This flavor has been my favorite ever since I can remember. If you are weary, take it from one of the pickiest eaters ever- these are GOOD.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Zimmerman , MN

I can't get enough of these. Great taste and so crispy. The only bad thing about is that they are gone before you know it.
Maya S.
Maya S.

Yum. My favorite flavor. I love the sound they make too, so crunchy. This is my favorite brands of chips.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Concord, CA

Who doesn't love Pringles. I always get these when I'm on the road or just at target or anything super good
Eleonora O.
Eleonora O.

Love Pringles .. So easy to keep a box of these at my work desk to munch of during the day. Its nice because the lid on the can prevents them from getting stale .
Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA

I love Pringles, especially these sour cream and onion flavor. They're tasty and light and they have a ton more flavors to choose from!
Sherine R.
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA

Recently tried this sour cream flavor and i must say i was missing out. All this time i was just on the original side with this chip but now i will be trying the sour cream more.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?