Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Farmington, NH

This is my favorite flavor of Pringles! You can also dip them in sour cream and it tastes like you are using onion dip. A go to snack if you are hosting a party.
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Westport, MA

One of the best flavors! Even though these snacks aren't healthy at all its a cheap quick snack to grab and great to bring to the beach!
Sherine R.
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA

Recently tried this sour cream flavor and i must say i was missing out. All this time i was just on the original side with this chip but now i will be trying the sour cream more.
Eleonora O.
Eleonora O.

Love Pringles .. So easy to keep a box of these at my work desk to munch of during the day. Its nice because the lid on the can prevents them from getting stale .
Alexia T.
Alexia T.
Alexandria, IN

These are some of my family favorites! You can have them with many different meals, I would definitely recommend these! Easy for kids!
Maya S.
Maya S.

Yum. My favorite flavor. I love the sound they make too, so crunchy. This is my favorite brands of chips.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.

Ever since I was a young girl, I have always licked the seasonings off the chip and then ate the chip after. This flavor has been my favorite ever since I can remember. If you are weary, take it from one of the pickiest eaters ever- these are GOOD.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Doylestown, PA

Love the taste. It's so addicting and has a lot of great flavor. There are so many in these tubes and are perfect for parties. You can buy in so many places and it's so easy to reseal for future enjoyment. Does make your breath smell garlicy.
This is my favorite of all i could never stop sayin good things about this now and right now am carving for it hehe
Fernanda W.
Fernanda W.
Orlando, FL

I love the sour cream and onion chips! But I usually buy the regular sized and pack small portions into reusable zip-lock bags! It's cheaper that way!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now