BY PRINGLES #33 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Monique C.
Bakersfield, CA
As the commercials used to say, once you pop you can't stop!! The Sour Cream & Onion flavors have ALWAYS been my favorite! Whenever I purchase these, they tend to disappear quickly.
Vanessa V.
Wichita, KS
Always a good go-to flavor from Pringles. Can't go wrong with Sour Cream & Onion. The texture of the chips and the flavor will make it hard for me to not inhale the entire can.
Beth  H.
Abingdon, MD
I have loved sour cream and onion Pringles for a really long time! they taste amazing and you can never just have one! as the slogan goes "once you pop you just can't stop!"
Ally P.
I love chips and I totally love the shape of pringles, the crispiness, and the flavor of these sour cream and onion chips. Somehow I always end up finishing the whole canister without even realizing it.
Tiffany W.
Garrard, KY
The size of the container is perfect to put inside of a lunch bag or purse for a snack. I love the sour cream and onion flavor of pringles. The flavors compliment each other.
Allison L.
Love love love these sour cream and onion flavored ones. I lived off these when I was pregnant because I could have a nice chip snack without overloading with carbs.
Gabriela D.
Medley, FL
I REALLY love Pringles, they're my favorite brand of potato chips and also is one of my favorites snacks. I have to say that this sour cream and onion flavor is delicious.
Kwanza O.
Memphis, TN
These are always a better option than chips, because they have less calories, more flavor and less mess. I can't wait for new flavors to launch.
Sarah B.
Temple, TX
Sour cream and onion are my favorite! Pringles are definitely my guilty pleasure chip snack. A family friend bought me a can in every flavor for Christmas!
Diana F.
By far and away, my favorite Pringles flavor. the time tested can design is ideal for the career snacker. no more broken chips, no more stale soggy chips. love love love
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?