Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

Sour cream & onion Pringles are a classic snack. I love the tube packaging - they don't sell air! I've gone through several tubes, but I have to say I prefer the thickness of Lays Stacks slightly more.
Richelle C.
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA

My Favorite chips hands down! I like the sour cream flavor and it pairs well with the light and airy crisps that are pringles! The package is like no other in a tall stand up can, which keeps them nicely stacked and allows them to not be completely crushed before you purchase them.
samira a.
samira a.
Bronx, NY

One of the best chips out there!! I grew with this chips. The flavor is perfect and the nice touch to it on your mouth is amazing . I recommend this to every one except babies lol.
Ana Gabriela M.
Ana Gabriela M.

I LOVEEEE with all my heart pringles, this one are my favorite. the sour cream make them fantastic, they have a realli good price for me, in relation of cost and amout of product. i buy everytime i can
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Greenbrier, TN

Love the tases and the crisp in the chip.I buy them all the time. I love them . love love them
Laura S.
Laura S.
Argyle, TX

No soy fan del sabor a cebolla. Mis pringles preferidas siempre han sido las de queso cheddar. No obstante quiera decir que este producto se ha malo, al contrario. Es muy bueno, tienen mucha variedad de sabores. Cada que puedo compro de este producto así sea para merendar o cuando veo películas. De verdad es muy delicioso e increíble. 10/10
Devin W.
Devin W.
Ithaca, MI

These are my absolute FAVORITE chips cant get enough and the only flavor I eat. The perfect chip 👌!
Cristie G.
Cristie G.

My wife year old absolutely loves these chips. I can put a small stack in a bowl for him and he is very happy.
The potatoes are always crisp and the full of flavor! The sour cream flavor is so salty and perfect it adds a special taste to the already perfect chip crrisp!
Maria F.
Maria F.

Why are Pringles at 10 in the list??? These chips make my day. The flavor is rich and they actually fill the WHOLE container up and not rip you off with the whole ' 2/3's of the bag is air because the chips might get crushed' excuse.
Ylenia E.
Ylenia E.

My favorite sour cream and onion chip! It's so flavorful and really packs a punch. I would get the smaller packs for school and the portions would be just enough. The only downside is the shape. It's iconic, but definitely not portable.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now