BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

goldie w.
goldie w.
Foodie Expert
My favorite flavor since I was a child and taste great and always crispy and stuff and filling and not to heavy
Catrina A.
Catrina A.
Pasadena, MD
Foodie Expert
Love the taste of these! Only downside to this brand is the amount of chips you get even though their packaging is great!
Josette C.
Josette C.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Very tasty. I love sour cream and onion chips and these are some of the best. You also get a lot of chips in each package
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
These are so flavorful, they are almost too flavorful. The chip itself has a very thick powder on it that is not very appealing. As soon as you pop open the container, you are overpowered by a powdery Sour Cream and Onion scent. I prefer the originals to these.
Jerrica A.
Jerrica A.
Logan, WV
Foodie Expert
Love these chips and so does my daughters I find that Pringles are a great brand to buy when traveling a lot like we do because they take up less room. The canister they come in fits great in my purse or our cheer bags.
Raquel L.
Raquel L.
Who doesn't love Pringles?! These are two favorites in my home. I love the originals and my husband loves the sour cream. When I find this bundle at the store I have to purchase a couple because they don't last in my home. They are so good and affordable.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
I love these chips. Whenever I'm on lunch break these are my go to snack. I also love how this is the only company who doesn't fill there containers with only air.
Catie L.
Catie L.
Lakeville
Foodie Expert
All time favorite chip right here. I could mindlessly kill a tube of these in one sitting without even trying.
Trina A.
Trina A.
Moncks Corner, SC
Love Pringles
They don't cost that much to buy
My kids love eating these.
I buy them at our local dollar store
Rebekah P.
Rebekah P.
Dayton, OH
Pringles sour cream and onion chips are my absolute favorite! I love the taste of them. I always buy them at the store.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?