BY PRINGLES #15 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Teresa B.
I've eaten these, however, not my favorite. I like the sour cream and cheddar. I will eat regular plain Pringles because you cannot go wrong with the original flavor. I do not like these new crazy flavors just not my thing!
Elizabeth R.
Sacramento , CA
Foodie Expert
My favorite flavored pringles. I love how this chips don't fool you with air. Like bags is just mostly air. Love the crunch and thus flavor because i love sour cream.
Katie C.
Saint Paul, MN
These have always been my favorite since I was a kid taking some from my mom when she was eating them. They're wonderfully crispy and I always know what to expect!
Jam J.
MIAMI, FL
Compared to the Lays brand....pringles sour cream and onion are the best as far as taste. I love to catch these on sale, although I do not purchase them often they are an enjoyable snack!
Eleonora O.
Love Pringles .. So easy to keep a box of these at my work desk to munch of during the day. Its nice because the lid on the can prevents them from getting stale .
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Pringles are so yummy and plentiful! The sour cream is definitely one of their most popular flavors but personally I love the BBQ flavor. Regardless they're incredible.
Meghan A.
Jacksonville, FL
Not as good as Original Pringles, but still pretty tasty. Crispy, crunchy, and very difficult to put down. And when you are done the container is great for saving for crafts for the kids and grandkids to work on.
Monique C.
Bakersfield, CA
As the commercials used to say, once you pop you can't stop!! The Sour Cream & Onion flavors have ALWAYS been my favorite! Whenever I purchase these, they tend to disappear quickly.
Kristina S.
Murrieta, CA
This is my favorite flavor of pringles, aside from BBQ and Ranch flavor. I could go for some of these right now. the bad thing is i could probably finish a whole thing to myself because they are so addicting.
Allison L.
Foodie Expert
Love love love these sour cream and onion flavored ones. I lived off these when I was pregnant because I could have a nice chip snack without overloading with carbs.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?