Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Brianne M.
Brianne M.
Ridgeland , Ms

I only buy these occasionally. The ingredients in them are not something I will allow my kids to have all the time. My girls love them and say they are the best sour cream and onion chips but they are full of processed ingredients so they only get them like twice a year
Dee P.
Dee P.

My kiddos LOVE Pringles! It's a convenient picnic snack. Ya just toss it in the bag and your ready to go. I especially like the fact that it ha's a lid. Ya don't have to worry about rubber bands or a chip clip. The flavor is delicious and once ya eat one ya can't stop.
Silmalila H.
Silmalila H.
Matagalpa

Amoo las pringles en especial estas son muy ricas creo que a la mayoria les gusta y si nio lo has provado deberias estan deliciosas recomendado para ustedes muy buenooo ricooo y no es caro para nada y es facil, de encontrar esperoo les guste y espero su opinion pronto
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.

Favourite chip, favorite flavor. Everything about this chip I love. I buy this product from our supermarket giant Woolworths and it is sold at a great cheap price for the consumers. And always a bonus there is always more chips than air. This product is loved by many
Kirsten M.
Kirsten M.
West Milford, NJ

Best flavor they've ever made! Yum yum yum! These aren't anything like Lay's potato chips. They are delicious and exceeded my expectations. They are in the expensive side for potato chips but you get lots of food. Highly recommend this to sour cream and onion lovers!
Mariana J.
Mariana J.

Ahhh so yummy so addictive! One of the many flavours I like from Pringles. My favourite are the original ones but these ones are pretty good too. Also very affordable, travel friendly ( since the packaging is not a bag) the stay in the shape they are supposed to be!
Adrianna D.
Adrianna D.

I love these crisps!!! The tub is always filled up to the top with crisps which means you get your money's worth. They taste absolutely amazing and they don't taste like any other crsips. They are sweet but slightly tangy and once you have one, you need to eat more.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Mandeville, LA

I have been eating Pringles forever, since they came out when I was a kid. They haven't changed and all and they don't need to! The flavor is great, they come in a helpful container that doesn't get them all smashed, and the price is right. I'll always buy pringles.
Sasha B.
Sasha B.
Columbus, OH

I absolutely loves these. The chips fullfill the flavoring of the chips so it not like you are eating plain crisp. It's also affordable and great for on to go lunches or snacks for the children or adults. I would recommend then to anybody who likes sour cream chips.
Frankie O.
Frankie O.
Warren, MI

I love pringles. I love that they come in all types of flavors. But the one thing I do. It like about pringles is that they give you bad breath after you eat them and you always feel like the smell never goes away even if you brush your teeth or chew a piece of gum
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now