BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Love Pringles potato chips. They are easy to transport, the carton doesn't get as smashed up as a bag of regular potato chips. The flavors are great, and it's perfect for the beach because you can reuse the can to carry sea shells! #beachsnacks
NICOLE H.
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi
Perfect size for a delicious check. I love how they always seem way less greasy than any other bag of potato chips so it makes me feel a little better and healthier about eating the Pringles. Plus the flavoring of them is unique and delicious.
cassie g.
cassie g.
Another favorite chip of mine. They never leave crazy residue like other chips do & love the container they come in! This is the best flavor & these are usually out of stock. I understand as they are a hit with both myself & my children. Yumm!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Vancouver, WA
My favorite flavor of chip by far. I always crave Pringles, and love the small can it comes in. They usually are pretty reasonably priced at around a dollar. Though not healthy for you, they are a delicious snack to have every once in a while.
Meagan D.
Meagan D.
Woodside, CA
These are SO addictive but real smelly. You can't ever eat just one and be sure to brush your teeth afterwards! They really are delicious though and I find myself grabbing a pack at least once a month (not more since Pringles aren't healthy).
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
Love these. Pringles are so delicious and crisp. I am a repeat consumer and have been since a child. I love that they come in canisters with lids so they stay fresh until you eat them all. Very satisfying if you crave salty and crispy snacks.
Natasha G.
Natasha G.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor of Pringles! They're my chips of choice for the beach because the can helps keep the sand out and I can store them easily without worrying about them being crushed. Perfect for before and after a dip in the ocean!
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Foodie Expert
THIS CHIPS ARE THE BEST THING IN THE WHOLE WORLD! I love the taste, they are crispy and a little bit salty. The only thing that I don't like is when I'm going to take my chips because my hands doesn't fit in the bottle, but it's ok! Haha.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Likely my favorite choice among pringles flavors. Others are good but these get bonus points for being high in the queue for most of my entire life. Great deal when on sale. Packaging is nice - no need for a chip clip! Flavor side down!!!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Foodie Expert
Pringles are the best cans of chips you are literally actually pay for what you get inside of your hand you're not paying for it can of air. I love Pringles because they have all flavors I will never get tired of Pringles I love Pringles
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?