Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Megan G.
Megan G.
Ladera Ranch, CA

These are my favorite Pringles! The sour cream and onion is very appetizing and is very satisfying when I am craving some junk food! Great for days at theme parks when I am in need of a snack or at the beach with my friends. Can never go wrong with these!
Raquel L.
Raquel L.

Who doesn't love Pringles?! These are two favorites in my home. I love the originals and my husband loves the sour cream. When I find this bundle at the store I have to purchase a couple because they don't last in my home. They are so good and affordable.
Candice J.
Candice J.

I love that pringles come in a tube which cannot be smashed but they still can be broken inside if they get dropped. These have a good flavor but I can only eat so many because pringles seem to be very salty. Me and my son love making duck lips with them.
Donna H.
Donna H.
Clinton, WA

Doesn't everyone love Pringles ?!?haha I love Pringles and this sour cream and onion flavor is my favorite next to the plain !! The size of these packages are very convenient and great for grab and go snacking! The only problem is I can't eat just one !!
Thaila M.
Thaila M.
Alameda, CA

I love Pringles, it's easy to just take on the go. I eat Pringles all the time and I love how you put in your bag and not worry about it getting every. It's not healthy but it's good for on the go! I recommend if you love chips and are always on the go!
Blair W.
Blair W.
Morgan City, LA

I love to eat, and chips are my all time favorite snack! Nobody wants crumbs though, the bags can get so easily smashed. I love Pringles Sour Cream and Onion! It's my favorite flavor. I can eat a whole thing of them in a sitting if I don't watch myself.
Tracy H.
Tracy H.

I don't usually like Sour Cream & Onion, but I love Pringles Sour Cream & Onion, so so so good! I like the canister, easy to pop in a bag or car. There chips are so light and airy, with great flavor. Be careful, because you'll want to eat the whole can!
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Orlando, FL

I love Pringles. The sour cream flavor is one of my favorite! If you let them go too long though, the canister doesn't really keep them fresh. I don't typically let them last that long though! If you've never tried any Pringles, I highly recommend them!
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
N Plainfield, NJ

Pringles are my absolute favorite chip. Most other brands/types are greasy and I just can't eat that many, but I could easily consume a whole can of Pringles in one sitting. Especially the sour cream and onion flavor - it's a classic and it's SO GOOD.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.

These are one of our favorite chips at home. The way these chips are shaped make them more enjoyable. We love these chips and finish them in a sitting. We also reuse the containers for other things like storing out colro pencils and other activities.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?