Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Sterling Hts, MI

These are tasty! They are sweeter,but have the onion flavor as well. They balance of flavors is what makes them so addicting.

And they have the qualities that I've come to love about Pringles brand. They are fairly priced, non-greasy, and don't crumble everywhere!
Gabriela N.
Gabriela N.

When it comes to having a good snack when I have friends over or for some cheat day, I always choose pringles! they are just so so good and you have so much flavor to choose and you can always try new ones without getting tired of them. Ot's always a great choice.
teri j.
teri j.
Hempstead, Ny

Pringles are sooooooo delicious . The top doesn't stop popping off of one of these. Sour cream and onion has to be one of wheeeee best flavors Pringles has! My taste buds always wants pringles and I love that they are very convenient to buy, especially this flavor
Michaela G.
Michaela G.
Gastonia, NC

These Pringles are really good! My only complaint with Pringles is I feel like I don't really get a lot of chips for my money. That being said, I think the quality of the chips being in the can instead of the bag is a lot better. So, I would definitely buy again.
Nirvana W.
Nirvana W.
Forest Lake, MN

I bought these chips for my Son and they were quite affordable at around $3 at walmart. These Pringles were tasty and the packing was very convenient. A perfect addition to a packed lunch. I will purchase this product again. I would also recommend them to others.
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA

This is my favorite favor among Pringles chips. It is thin and crispy. However, it gets a little salty if I have too much of it. I know I should be having too much of it In a day, but it is THAT good. I usually get this at Safeway, and it is not expensive at all.
Nickhole C.
Nickhole C.
Cadet, MO

These are my favorite Pringles ever. I buy them all the time. I can eat a whole thing of them at once. My son loves them too. If I am eating them he comes up to me and says 'my chips' I also like the prices they aren't too expensive to buy them a lot of the time.
Ale A.
Ale A.

I love pringles! Not only do I love the chips but I also love the packaging. Packaging isn't the most important thing in this case but the variety of flavors they have to chose from! I love this flavor and the cheese and even the original! Wait, I love them all!
Liv S.
Liv S.
Newport, MI

My brother is 5 years old and we cannot get him to eat anything for his school lunches. Pringleso are his favorite chip and having them in snack packs are a blessing. It's the only thing he will eat at school to tide him over until he gets home. Best thing ever.
Kaylene  F.
Kaylene F.
Rosemount, MN

Literary the best chips and they don't sell you short with the product amount ... they actually fill the chips all the way to the top... its never half empty like the potato chips that are bagged.. plus this is my favorite flavor. Lastly they're very addicting .
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now