BY PRINGLES #15 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Blanca G.
Edinburg , Tx
OMG!! My ultimate favorite chips!! Especially the sour cream and onion Pringles. They are always delicious and crisp. You can't have just one, you gotta have the whole can!!! These are a total must have when going to the beach!!
Celeste B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my ultimate beach bag snack, every year, every trip, every time! They are so good that if I get to the beach and these are missing, I'm scouting the boardwalks to find them. I have to have sour cream and onion Pringles!
Esmeralda G.
Joliet, IL
Love the packaging of these, you can open and close for next time to preserve freshness. This flavor is good and I love that they have a large variety of flavors to find your fav. Love to add this in sandwiches to add a crunch.
Jenna Mae K.
Little Rock, AR
Foodie Expert
Not a fan. I'm a Pringle lover but these are awful. the flavor is too artificial tasting. I wouldn't buy again. and I don't recommend. luckily the price is super cheap on this product. others may enjoy them however I do not.
Sabrina T.
Foodie Expert
Pringles sour cream and onion is one of my favorites! I find myself grabbing a can of these whenever I see it! I just have to also remember to grab a bottle of water, since I would be munching on these. Can never go wrong!
Judy C.
Canoga Park, CA
Foodie Expert
These chips are my favorite. Their flavors taste it consistently throughout these years, they are pretty affordable usually a dollar to two dollars each. I would definitely buy these Pringles sour cream potato Crisp again
Thayra F.
I can eat all the can in just a minute! soy delicious, so crispi and the perfect amount of salt, my favorite snack would always be this, they are really cheap too and you can find them everywhere! love pringles so much!
Anna N.
I have try both and they are very good they both have way different taste but very good unique i totally recommend both and very good price and usually can get them in ant grocery store and their is in 2 different size
Norma A.
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love this product, you actually get what you paid for, the only company that actually fills The Container With Chips and not to mention the chips themselves are really good, I definitely and highly recommend
Andrea M.
Foodie Expert
I always got my hands on there I love them. Not healthy but taste great! My taste buds love them. Not sure what ingredients. Repeat consumer for sure and will keep it that way. Buy these for the kids they love them!
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?