Add a Photo

#10 in Chips
Photos (35)
Adrianna D.
Adrianna D.

I love these crisps!!! The tub is always filled up to the top with crisps which means you get your money's worth. They taste absolutely amazing and they don't taste like any other crsips. They are sweet but slightly tangy and once you have one, you need to eat more.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Mandeville, LA

I have been eating Pringles forever, since they came out when I was a kid. They haven't changed and all and they don't need to! The flavor is great, they come in a helpful container that doesn't get them all smashed, and the price is right. I'll always buy pringles.
Sasha B.
Sasha B.
Columbus, OH

I absolutely loves these. The chips fullfill the flavoring of the chips so it not like you are eating plain crisp. It's also affordable and great for on to go lunches or snacks for the children or adults. I would recommend then to anybody who likes sour cream chips.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

I used to love Pringles, but I've come to realize that they taste artificial. They aren't made with real potatoes and that makes me so upset knowing that. But I LOVED eating it as a snack and making the duck lips. I wish they weren't as powdery and used real potato!
Frankie O.
Frankie O.
Warren, MI

I love pringles. I love that they come in all types of flavors. But the one thing I do. It like about pringles is that they give you bad breath after you eat them and you always feel like the smell never goes away even if you brush your teeth or chew a piece of gum
Karla S.
Karla S.
Utrecht, The Netherlands

i have a kinda love hate relationship with pringles chips. a pro is that it taste really nice but a con is that my hand just doesn't fit in the can. i bought it at the local supermarket. it is very different than regular chips. but on the whole i would buy it again
Rimsha N.
Rimsha N.

my favourite flavour out of all the other pringles. They are amazing and the flavour is by far the best. The first time i bought it i thought it was a waste of money but it certainly wasnt because i found my new favourite crisps. I would recommend these to everyone
carla t.
carla t.
hampshire

I think we can all agree that as soon as you open one of these bad boys up, chances are you wont stop munching until you see the bottom of the can.
why are they so addictive? Ive actually tried cheaper versions of these, none will ever compare in my opinion though!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Tillsonburg, Ontario

I love these Pringles! Sour Cream and Onion is a classic flavor and Pringles does it right!
I know it's not the healthiest snack but it does make for a nice treat! Crunchy and loaded with flavor.
We generally only get these when on sale, then they are a good value.
Kaley T.
Kaley T.

Pringles is like the best potato chips ever.I ate it since i was a kid,i still eat it now.I can finish the whole container in 5 ins.My most favourite flavour of the brand,great for picnic or a long car trip out of the city.It's crisp,it's savoury and it's perfect.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now