Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#49 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Alison G.
Alison G.
Doral, FL
May 27, 2016, 8:28 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 7.16 oz. Canister
Ive been trying this product for about 3 months, I its really good, but comparing it to another flavos of pringles, its not the best. I mean, it tastes veeery good, but the smell it stays in your mouth no matter how many times you brush your teeth.
Ayesha E.
Ayesha E.
Tucson, AZ
My all-time favorite Great Potato taste with the sour cream and onion how can it get any better. Especially when you don't have to deal with a bag and crumbs you just pour them into your hand and by the time you've done you've eaten the whole can
Jenn K.
Jenn K.
Sept. 29, 2016, 6:53 p.m.
Review for: Potato Crisps Sour Cream Onion 6.38 oz
I love these. They are so addicting to eat. I love the packaging because the chips don't get crushed and I don't have to worry about crumbs going everywhere. I love taking these on the plane or on road trips because they are very travel-friendly.
Alexa W.
Alexa W.
If you like sour cream and onion chips, then this is as good as it gets flavor wise. Only downside is they are a little salty. Prices are the same between supermarkets or wholesale stores. Gas stations and convenient stores vary in price however.
Liza R.
Liza R.
Corp Christi, TX
Sept. 13, 2016, 4:58 p.m.
Review for: Potato Crisps Sour Cream Onion 6.38 oz
One of my absolute favs from when I was a kid. These never get old and I can eat them every day for lunch and dinner. Easy when traveling and the kids help to prevent them becoming stale. Very much affordable and always get them at my local HEB.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Love Pringles potato chips. They are easy to transport, the carton doesn't get as smashed up as a bag of regular potato chips. The flavors are great, and it's perfect for the beach because you can reuse the can to carry sea shells! #beachsnacks
NICOLE H.
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi
June 27, 2016, 3:09 p.m.
Review for: Pringles* Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips 68g Can
Perfect size for a delicious check. I love how they always seem way less greasy than any other bag of potato chips so it makes me feel a little better and healthier about eating the Pringles. Plus the flavoring of them is unique and delicious.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Vancouver, WA
June 12, 2016, 8:26 p.m.
Review for: Potato Crisps Sour Cream Onion 6.38 oz
My favorite flavor of chip by far. I always crave Pringles, and love the small can it comes in. They usually are pretty reasonably priced at around a dollar. Though not healthy for you, they are a delicious snack to have every once in a while.
cassie g.
cassie g.
June 25, 2016, 5:38 p.m.
Review for: Potato Crisps Sour Cream Onion 6.38 oz
Another favorite chip of mine. They never leave crazy residue like other chips do & love the container they come in! This is the best flavor & these are usually out of stock. I understand as they are a hit with both myself & my children. Yumm!
Michelle  J.
Michelle J.
Seattle, WA
May 1, 2016, 1:36 p.m.
Review for: Pringles* Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips 68g Can
Love these. Pringles are so delicious and crisp. I am a repeat consumer and have been since a child. I love that they come in canisters with lids so they stay fresh until you eat them all. Very satisfying if you crave salty and crispy snacks.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?