BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?9 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?13 Answers
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
These are my favorite of the pringles brand. I have them a lot, they're a great snack for when you decide to stay in and watch a movie. They're quite thin and the tin is always filled to the very top. It's good value for your money.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Chico, CA
You can't go wrong! Sour Cream and Onion is the best flavor of Pringles, hands down. Being packaged this way makes it even more convenient for on-the-go snacking or portion control (because, let's face it, you can't just have one!).
Kirsten O.
Kirsten O.
Tucson, AZ
Foodie Expert
These are some of my favorite chips. Every time I get a tube, I have trouble not finishing the whole can. The sour cream and onion are my favorite flavor but like a lot of other Pringles they aren't as flavorful as some chip brands
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
Foodie Expert
As someone who loves their potato chips without ripples, Pringles really hits the mark. Packaged simply in their can, they are saltier and more hold up under packing with other groceries. Once you pop, the fun really doesn't stop!
Kelli K.
Kelli K.
marble, NC
I am not the biggest fan of Pringles chips, I prefer lay's. My favorite chips are the sour cream and onion. If I can't get Lay's I will get Pringles. I like that Pringles has a smaller container of chips for a snack or something.
Ashle A.
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
Foodie Expert
One thing I love about Pringles is they are messy . The flavor on these taste exactly like sour cream and onions! I bought these from Stop and Shop for around $3. These are great alternative to chips I would highly recommend them
Blanca G.
Blanca G.
Edinburg , Tx
OMG!! My ultimate favorite chips!! Especially the sour cream and onion Pringles. They are always delicious and crisp. You can't have just one, you gotta have the whole can!!! These are a total must have when going to the beach!!
Esmeralda G.
Esmeralda G.
Joliet, IL
Love the packaging of these, you can open and close for next time to preserve freshness. This flavor is good and I love that they have a large variety of flavors to find your fav. Love to add this in sandwiches to add a crunch.
Celeste B.
Celeste B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my ultimate beach bag snack, every year, every trip, every time! They are so good that if I get to the beach and these are missing, I'm scouting the boardwalks to find them. I have to have sour cream and onion Pringles!
Jenna Mae K.
Jenna Mae K.
Little Rock, AR
Foodie Expert
Not a fan. I'm a Pringle lover but these are awful. the flavor is too artificial tasting. I wouldn't buy again. and I don't recommend. luckily the price is super cheap on this product. others may enjoy them however I do not.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?