BY PRINGLES #15 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brianne M.
Madison Ms
Foodie Expert
I only buy these occasionally. The ingredients in them are not something I will allow my kids to have all the time. My girls love them and say they are the best sour cream and onion chips but they are full of processed ingredients so they only get them like twice a year
Asa C.
I would walk around school with the canister in my hand eating it. I wouldn't share it with anybody. I would have to stop myself from eating them because they are that good.
DeAngela B.
Monroe, LA
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite snack chips. They are light and very flavorful. You can barely just eat just a few. You get worth what you buy and are not just buying are like when you buy bags of chips.
Devanie C.
Foodie Expert
This is by far my favorite flavor of pringles! Every time I buy these are for sure the ones I buy. It has so much flavor on them and they taste so good.
Nicole F.
Delicious! And best part is that the container brings a decent amount of Pringles :) sour cream & onion is my favorite flavor from this brand.
Susy F.
Fontana, Ca
I love pringles ever since i was a little girl. The chips are so delicious, crunchy and always taste fresh thanks to the lid it has if you don't finish the chips that day.
Benjamin B.
Hermiston, OR
Best of the classic Pringles flavors. Not the best SC&O chip available, but definitely not bad. The tube container makes it better for camping or throwing in your lunch box than bagged chips.
Jolene L.
Pringles never disappoints. I love all the new flavors they come out with and the classics never get old. Thank you for never selling air! Lol
Kimberly G.
Soddy daisy, TN
Foodie Expert
Pringles are my favorite snack! I like that they are in a container. Doesn't seemed to get smashed up as much as a regular bag of chips does! Sour cream and Onion is mine amd my kids favorite!
Teresa B.
I've eaten these, however, not my favorite. I like the sour cream and cheddar. I will eat regular plain Pringles because you cannot go wrong with the original flavor. I do not like these new crazy flavors just not my thing!
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?