BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?9 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?13 Answers
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
Foodie Expert
I love these for on the go! they're the perfect size to fit in a cup holder in your vehicle while traveling. they taste great and these are one of my favorite flavors. and they don't get crushed in the can like the chips in a bag does.
Nadia R.
Nadia R.
Tulare
Foodie Expert
You can taste the sour cream and it's crispy but it kinda taste like the original one I kinda wish their was a little more flavor but it still is my favorite.
Julie K.
Julie K.
Kingsport
This is one of our favorite flavors of Pringles, it's not over bearing and for the price the amount of chips you get is great!
Candace🌻 E.
Candace🌻 E.
Moores Hill
great snack. love the little cups. great for on the go! the taste is so amazing! the perfect chip! I love these chips so much!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite potato chips! Pringles has many good flavors to choose from but this flavor in specific is the best in my opinion.
Tayla T.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Foodie Expert
Household favorite! My son has a few with sandwiches or other little meals here and there and it means less cleanup for me! :)
Saira L.
Saira L.
Foodie Expert
These are super yummy! I don't buy them often but they are great. My son loves them as well. I would tell anyone to try them!
olivia c.
olivia c.
Corinth, MS
First and formost, Pringles are my favorite! They give just a right amount of chips in the jar. It packed all the way to the top. Unlike bags of chips were there's more air then product. Sour cream and onion is one of my top favorites. Also try cheddar and pizza. I differently recommend everyone to try these. Very affordable to. Any grocery store or has station.
Gael L.
Gael L.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
Among other flavors, sour cream is always my favorite. My always to-go snacks specially me and husband are going out of town.
teri j.
teri j.
hempsteaD, NY
Foodie Expert
Pringles are sooooooo delicious . The top doesn't stop popping off of one of these. Sour cream and onion has to be one of wheeeee best flavors Pringles has! My taste buds always wants pringles and I love that they are very convenient to buy, especially this flavor
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?