Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Philadelphia, PA

Tastes great, and very affordable. Convenient packaging. Actually get chips instead of bags of air.
Kiera L.
Kiera L.
Beaverton, OR

I don't eat any other flavor than this! Eh it's my holy grail? It's just the perfect flavor for me.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Fort Collins, CO

Classic favorite around these parts. My kids gobble these up. These are probably their best flavor.
Megan  M.
Megan M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

The best chips hands down to take to the beach! The flavor sour cream and onion is one of the best.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Auburn, IN

My favorite on the go snack ever. It's not messy and easily closes to keep them from getting stale.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Largo, FL

Although I do love sour cream and onion it's not my favorite. Pizza flavor is my all time favorite.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Depew, NY

Can't go wrong with the variety pack, all the best choices in one set, better price this way buying
Michelle B.
Michelle B.

I love these, I only buy these or the cheese pringles. I rather buy these though, they are tastier.
Eva S.
Eva S.
Seminole, OK

My husband and son both love these. They are an easy snack for on the go. They are very flavorfull.
Joel G.
Joel G.

Sooooooo Good, i hate sour cream but it tastes really good in chip form? I don't know how to explain
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now