Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#70 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Christina L.
Christina L.

What an amazing chip to eat! My favorite flavor are the sour cream and onions. They taste so amazing especially while eating a pull pork sandwich! There not the healthiest chips out there but they are amazing. You can chooses from so many different flavors!
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Rockford, MI

These chips are tasty. They have the perfect sour cream and onion seasoning on them and are better for you than potato chips. The only thing I would wish for is that they were thicker because they seem to break easily.
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Athens, GA

If you like sour cream and onion chips, you know where I'm going with this... The flavor is great, the chips are crisp, but the smell is dreadful. I have to chew several pieces of gum before my onion breath and weird after taste disappear.
Kathy Z.
Kathy Z.

Good for lunch, and snacks while watching t.v shows and movies with friends and families
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Garrard, KY

The size of the container is perfect to put inside of a lunch bag or purse for a snack. I love the sour cream and onion flavor of pringles. The flavors compliment each other.
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.

The sour cream & onion flavor is really delicious. And the little snack stacks are the perfect size to put in the lunch box or purse.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Roy, UT

They are the perfect size for lunch! Just pop one in and good portion control! once you pop you're forced to stop!
Alison S.
Alison S.
Louisville, KY

I actually have these in my pantry right now. I love sour cream and onion pringles and this is the perfect size for my lunches and my calorie counting.
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Manalapan, NJ

Pringles are so good! Love the sour cream and onion. So hard to stop eating and very light and crispy
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Kansas City, KS

I have always loved these, from a kid, esp as a teenager and now my daughters love them! They're the perfect size for when my girls randomly decide they want to take lunch to school or if they want a snack, but I want to make sure they don't eat too much! I think it's great to buy these smaller ones also if you don't eat them too often because then you don't have to worry about the full size can going stale!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now