Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (37)
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
PORTLAND, OR

One of my OLD favorites. Still buy them every once and awhile - but, I wish they were less expensive.
Kyla P.
Kyla P.

I love Pringles! This are classic flavors and whenever they go on sale I buy at least 4 cans of them.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Cumming, GA

My favorite flavor of chip. I love that pringles actually gives you your moneys worth instead of air.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.

Favorite chips. Our whole family fights for them. Husband always steals my can and takes it too work
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.

These ate very flavorful which is awesome and you're not paying for a bag of air which too is great
Anna L.
Anna L.

This flavor is my absolute favorite!! I love sour cream and onion. I finish this in less than a day.
Nizat H.
Nizat H.
Lodi, CA

Great snack. Baked so light not oily at all. Comes in a convenient box. Once you start you can stop!
Katie M.
Katie M.

Pringles are always wonderful and they're the only chip brand that fills their container to the top!
Adrianna G.
Adrianna G.

So good, you can smell the onion just by opening the can. One of the best sour cream and onion chips
Rylee H.
Rylee H.

Taste just like sour cream and onion. These make for a great snack and for on the go snacks as well.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now