Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Cumming, GA

My favorite flavor of chip. I love that pringles actually gives you your moneys worth instead of air.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.

Favorite chips. Our whole family fights for them. Husband always steals my can and takes it too work
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.

These ate very flavorful which is awesome and you're not paying for a bag of air which too is great
Anna L.
Anna L.

This flavor is my absolute favorite!! I love sour cream and onion. I finish this in less than a day.
Nizat H.
Nizat H.
Lodi, CA

Great snack. Baked so light not oily at all. Comes in a convenient box. Once you start you can stop!
Katie M.
Katie M.

Pringles are always wonderful and they're the only chip brand that fills their container to the top!
Adrianna G.
Adrianna G.

So good, you can smell the onion just by opening the can. One of the best sour cream and onion chips
Rylee H.
Rylee H.

Taste just like sour cream and onion. These make for a great snack and for on the go snacks as well.
Emma H.
Emma H.

These r my favorite snack. They r so good!! ❤️❤️ these r amazing and r suitable for all occasions x
Lori K.
Lori K.
Carthage, TX

Yes yes yes! Sour cream & onion are my favorite! I can eat a whole canister of them in one sitting.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now