BY PRINGLES #33 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kayla P.
Atlanta, GA
I love this classic pack of chips. I miss it when they were a dollar. Now the small ones that used to cost fifty cents cost almost a dollar and some change smh
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
I love pringles. I do not know of anyone who doesn't. My husband really loves to take these to work because they are resealable and easy to access.
Rotluangpuii R.
I love the sour cream and onion flavor. The packaging sometimes makes it hard to grab the chips- well you could just pour it on your hands, and the chips are really crisp and thin.
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
Recently tried this sour cream flavor and i must say i was missing out. All this time i was just on the original side with this chip but now i will be trying the sour cream more.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
This is such a go to snack I love it !
It taste so yummy it's many others favorite ! These chips always come filled to the top which is a plus to me and it's cheap so that makes me a happy camper.
Katie S.
La Crosse, WI
Only chip container that you don't pay for air. I love these! Lighter and less oily than chips. This is better than most of the available flavors, but that's only my opinion :)
Kendal C.
San Rafael, CA
These are the perfect size for a little snack, to pack in lunches, or to keep in your car for when you're hungry and on the go. They're conveniently sized and easy to take from place to place with you.
Katherine Y.
These are too good to resist. One can is gone in one sitting and even after I still want more! I loved the Lay's sour cream and onion chips but the Pringle's chips have a better crunch!
Chelsea P.
Firestone, CO
I love sour cream and onion potato Pringles. I have a family of five, and Pringles always brings us closer. Each of us gets our own flavor. There an awesome snack to keep handy in your lunch backpack.
Hope L.
Stockton, CA
My favorite flavor from all Pringles out there! It's sweet but has that onion taste to it. If u like onion, then u should definitely try this!!! It's good!
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?