Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#70 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Ruvim O.
Ruvim O.
Portland, OR

This is one of the five best chips I have evr tried. They have a delicious crunch and easy bites.
Pringles are so good, they're light, crunchy, flavorful, and the best snack to grab on the go!!
Sovannthan S.
Sovannthan S.
Warwick, RI

The best darn chips ever!!! Who doesn't love sour cream and onion. My kids love it!!!! This has so much flavor packed into one potato crisp
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
El Paso

My favorite Pringles flavor! Whenever I go to the store for snacks I always reach for these :) so yummy 😋 sometimes I have to force myself to stop eating them lol 😂
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.
Compton, CA

Love me some Pringles! Delicious! Can't go wrong with these. Classic. Classic . Classic😊👌
Daynida N.
Daynida N.
Hazel Crest, IL

very flavorful, love the can size and shape, cheap, so flavorful you'll need a drink, personally my favorite flavor
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL

Pringles makes some of my favorite sour cream and onion chips. Each chip has so much sour cream and onion flavoring on it. They are amazing. I also love Pringles packaging as almost no chip is broken and you know exactly how full the container is going to be.
Yina F.
Yina F.
Doral, FL

This is one of my favorite flavors, the first time I saw them I thought they were a little strange until I tasted them, that was the moment when I fell in love, you can find them proably in any store and once you try them you can not go back!
Lesley D.
Lesley D.

Favorite flavor! I just love how tasty they are and basically everything about them! Always grab one (or a few) when I go grocery shopping! Totally meets your expectations. 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
Christina L.
Christina L.

What an amazing chip to eat! My favorite flavor are the sour cream and onions. They taste so amazing especially while eating a pull pork sandwich! There not the healthiest chips out there but they are amazing. You can chooses from so many different flavors!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now