Add a Photo

#31 in Chips
Photos (38)
Stephani S.
Stephani S.

Great flavor, but a bit too salty for my liking. A great classic chip. I love to share these!
Marina I.
Marina I.
Cairo

This is my favorite snack. I'm in love with the sour taste of the chips. It's also so light.
Diana M.
Diana M.

Oh my! This is the best thing ever! Love these forever!! People think I buy it for my kids😭😂
meivia b.
meivia b.

Thiis tastes good but my stomach feels empty afterwards. Not sure if it only happeens to me.
Mary C.
Mary C.

These chips taste really good by themselves. This is one of my favorite flavors of Pringles.
Reba B.
Reba B.

I love these chips. Good sour cream flavor and very decedent and somewhat creamy. Love them!
Rebekka H.
Rebekka H.
Williamsburg, KY

Love Pringles! Most of their flavors I like a lot and this one is one of the top on my list!
Jill C.
Jill C.

There is not a flavor of pringles I don't like! You can't go wrong with whatever you choose!
svetlana P.
svetlana P.
vancouver, wa

Perfect to go snack for kids love the flavors and the mini size is perfect to pack for lunch
Megan P.
Megan P.
Toronto, On

Once you pop you just can't stop. Sour cream and onion is my favorite flavor of all of them
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now