Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#61 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Cumming, GA

My favorite flavor of chip. I love that pringles actually gives you your moneys worth instead of air.
Lisy O.
Lisy O.

once I start to eat it I can't stop eating it because I love the taste. Its the only flavor i buy
Mj Z.
Mj Z.

Who doesn't love Pringles! Once I have a bite of these I can't stop lol. They are always satisfying and well worth their price
whitney j.
whitney j.

I always bought these types of pringles as a child and I still purchase them now lol they taste so good.
Meghan B.
Meghan B.

Great flavor and I mean who doesn't love Pringles. Such a great snack and you don't have to worry about them getting crushed
svetlana P.
svetlana P.
Vancouver, WA

Perfect to go snack for kids love the flavors and the mini size is perfect to pack for lunch
Naiyurima G.
Naiyurima G.

I really love pringles!!! are the besttttt, tasty and yummy. I'm obsessed with them 💗💗💗💗 and this flavor is so gooddddd
Nyssa G.
Nyssa G.

These are so good. One of my all time favorites. The sour cream taste is almost dead on.
James U.
James U.
Belton, TX

Pringles sour cream and onion are a great tangy chip. I like flavor and who doesn't love the can?
Enya K.
Enya K.
Lutz, FL

Great flavor. Once I start eating one, I keep going. It really does taste great. If you like chips, you'll like this.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?