BY PRINGLES #5 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Chloe C.
Chloe C.
These have always been my favorite chips. Plus the don't sell air. There are more chips than other brands have in their containers.
Dezanee S.
Dezanee S.
Antioch, CA
I love sour cream and onion pringles....the actually taste like sourcream and onions! When they said once you pop you cant stop....well its the truth!
Arlene S.
Arlene S.
Los Angeles, CA
Love eating this as a child. Can't stop eating this, has a lot of flavor to it. Once you eat it, you can't stop eating. I recommend
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
canton, TX
These are my kids and I favor flavor of pringles!! The price is perfect and it's right. once you pop you cant stop!! It's delicious
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
I love sour cream and onion and I love Pringles. Put em together and you've got a winning combination. Always come to me fresh and delicious.
Joy N.
Joy N.
Deer Park, TX
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite flavor of pringles. I like to keep these at work in my snack area so just in case I need something I have it.
Cianna G.
Cianna G.
lockhart
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite pringles these taste so good they are very easy too open and taste just like any other sour cream and onion chips would
Xaroline B.
Xaroline B.
Henderson, NV
Foodie Expert
The best Pringles ever! These definitely beat the cheddar ones. Once you have one you need to eat them all. Which bad but good. I usually buy these at a gas station.
Madison H.
Madison H.
Centerville, OH
Warning: not for the weak of heart. You WILL eat the entire can. Please open can with caution. The taste and flavor will blow your mind .
Kenya H.
Kenya H.
Foodie Expert
I could eat these all day every day! Never get enough! They taste just like sour cream and onion, without being a bag full of air!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?