Add a Photo

#10 in Chips
Photos (35)
Alison P.
Alison P.

This is the only Pringles chip flavor that I will buy. Great taste that's different from other brands
Savannah K.
Savannah K.
Tuscumbia, AL

I love all Pringles! They're the only chip that you don't buy mostly air!! This flavor is a great one!!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Middleburg, FL

Great for the beach for a quick snack! It's easy and convenient to just through into your bag and go!
Sierra H.
Sierra H.

I absolutely love this flavor of Pringles. So flavorful and addictive. Can I get some more right now?
Ahniyah C.
Ahniyah C.

I like Pringles and this flavor is my favorite. Great taste and they actually fill up the entire can.
Christy S.
Christy S.

Love Pringles. Use a lot during summer for picnics and quick on the go snacks! My toddler loves them!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Richmond, VA

I love the crisp flavor of Pringles & you honestly can't go wrong with this all time favorite flavor.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
PORTLAND, OR

One of my OLD favorites. Still buy them every once and awhile - but, I wish they were less expensive.
Kyla P.
Kyla P.

I love Pringles! This are classic flavors and whenever they go on sale I buy at least 4 cans of them.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Alpharetta, GA

My favorite flavor of chip. I love that pringles actually gives you your moneys worth instead of air.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now