BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Alexandria J.
Alexandria J.
Pompano
Pringles Is A Great Snack To Munch On At AnyTime...I Like The Sour Cream And Onion Its Tasty..Yes It Met My Expectations...
Karina C.
Karina C.
I just really like this flavor in any chips. I like these because the chip itself isn't thin and flaky or greasy.
cristina r.
cristina r.
Love the taste on the pringles every single chip is delicious and will continue to savor for as long as the brand continues
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Foodie Expert
These taste great! I also like to have these with real sour cream. I just don't like how they leave my tongue with a weird taste but that's ok.
Kaitlynn B.
Kaitlynn B.
Foodie Expert
The best pringles out there. I like the original too, but sour cream and onion is superioir. The chips are very thin though
Mackenzie W.
Mackenzie W.
Spartanburg, SC
These are good but you better have a stick of gum on you for afterward because it does give you some rank breath.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Saginaw, MI
Foodie Expert
Pringles sour cream and onion chips are so delicious! I love that Pringles don't sell air, they sell the chips in a convenient to store and reseal container. These have a lot of the sour cream and onion flavoring on them. Delicious :)
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
I literally can't keep these in this house for long. They're my favorite flavor of pringles. Once you open them up you're half way through them before you know it. May not be one of the healthiest snacks, but that's ok with me.
Debbie Q.
Debbie Q.
Foodie Expert
That is my favorite chip ever. I love how it is so crisp and the fresh smells of green onions. It is delicious!!
Rachel U.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne, CA
Foodie Expert
My all time favorite chips and affordable too. We usually get this at target love the sour and onion and the bbq
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?