BY PRINGLES #22 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA
Second only to Lays originals. I don't particularly like flavored chips but I can sit down and demolish the entire can of these is sour cream & onion.
Nicole C.
These are my favorite  along with the chedder cheese flavor . Kids also enjoy them so we each get own container with the price reasonable might as well.
Jordan H.
Foodie Expert
This is a classic flavor and such a great type of chip. Pringles are fun for everyone! Could use a little more flavor on each chip in my own opinion.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Foodie Expert
I really like Sour Cream and Onion Pringles! They are great tasting and love that they do not have an excess of oil! Pringles are my favorite chips!
Amanda C.
Foodie Expert
If you don't love these you're crazy. I have always had these in my lunch as a kid and even as an after school snack. My favorite flavor of all time!
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA
Foodie Expert
The sour cream and onion are one of the best flavors Pringles offers! They're so flavorful and easy to just keep eating until the container is empty!
Dor C.
Great Neck, NY
Delicious chips. Great flavor. I recommend all of the flavors, but this is definitely one my favorites, along with BBQ, original, pizza, and cheddar.
Brittany N.
Hillsboro, MO
Pringles are so yummy and are a great snack for when out and about. Even though it may not be the healthiest of all snacks but it sure is delicious!
Jamie O.
Elizabethton, TN
Foodie Expert
My son and his friends can not get enough of the Pringles Sour Cream and Onion chips. Easy to find at any local store and usually can catch on sale.
Christina C.
Alhambra, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor of Pringles it is good and the packaging prevents it from getting stale Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?