Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Ai B.
Ai B.
Salem, OR

My favorite chips! Lots of flavor and so thin! Once you start you can't stop til the container is gone
Christine C.
Christine C.
Vancouver , British Columbia

Yummy chips in a can, my favourite flavour is the sour cream and onions. They're flavourful and yummy!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.

I love all these flavors plus the variety pack is perfect so that you get to try more different kinds!
Gabii S.
Gabii S.

Pringles are so good not too salty and not too plain with every flavor too the sour cream is delicious
Brittany C.
Brittany C.

These are my favorite. I never seem to grow tired of Pringles and my kids love them too. Great flavor.
Karlitha C.
Karlitha C.
phoenix az.

Uuff estas son mis favoritas e encanta ese sabor a crema de cebolla me puedo comer muchos tubitos jaaj
Apryl C.
Apryl C.

Pringles aren't my favorite or go-to potato chip but I really do like the sour cream and onion flavor!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

Serif any buy enough of these. My husband will eat a whole can in one sitting my kids are just as bad.
Maria Jose G.
Maria Jose G.
bogota

son deliciosas ademas porque amo con ttodo mi corazon la cebolla mas estas deliciosas pringles Diosss
Carlos R.
Carlos R.

Best flavor ever in potatoes, i really love this product, aré my favourites snacks in the whole world
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now