Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Decatur, GA

I do love Pringles. The original ones are great but the flavor ones are even better. Sour cream and onion is one of my favorites. Especially on the go. The picture is not the sour cream and onion but it show that I do love Pringles.
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Buford, GA

Pringles are definitely a unique snack, but they're really yummy if you're in the mood for them. The do taste a little fake, kind of like pushed together potatoes if that makes sense :) but they're really good, and that doesn't necessarily detract from the overall flavor.
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Webster City, IA

Who does not love Pringles! My kids can eat an entire can in one sitting, they love Sour Cream and Onion.
We always have several cans of Pringles in the house as an after school snack or to take in school lunches.
Jenny A.
Jenny A.

We always keep a can of sour cream and onion Pringles in our pantry. They are such a tasty snack. We usually eat the whole can as soon as it's opened. Bold flavor. Crisp chips. Loved by everyone in our family.
Angela G.
Angela G.

Pringles sour cream & onion are the best thing ever! They have a light crisp texture and loaded with flavor!
Shannon T.
Shannon T.
Aliquippa

Hands down favorite flavor of Pringles. Perfect mixture and just salty enough. Once you pop you can't stop
Ro'Sene A.
Ro'Sene A.
Henderson, NC

Pringles is a snack that i grew up with. All the different flavors offered make pringles feel like a different experience every time you eat them. Sour cream and onion is my go to. Tastes the same throughout the years.
Dani C.
Dani C.
Mickleton, NJ

These taste just like sour cream and onion chips except Pringles puts their on twist on it and it makes them so addicting. The flavor of them is so much better than any other sour cream and onion chip
Helen M.
Helen M.
Lynn, Ma

This is such a go to snack I love it !
It taste so yummy it's many others favorite ! These chips always come filled to the top which is a plus to me and it's cheap so that makes me a happy camper.
DeAngela B.
DeAngela B.
Monroe, LA

These are my favorite snack chips. They are light and very flavorful. You can barely just eat just a few. You get worth what you buy and are not just buying are like when you buy bags of chips.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?