Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Madison W.
Madison W.
Niagara University , NY

All Pringles flavors are a burst of taste, the second the first chip touches your tongue you get overwhelmed with the yummy, deliciousness! They are perfectly crispy and not greasy at all. BUT BE WARNED... once you have one you can't stop!!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Decatur, GA

I do love Pringles. The original ones are great but the flavor ones are even better. Sour cream and onion is one of my favorites. Especially on the go. The picture is not the sour cream and onion but it show that I do love Pringles.
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Webster City, IA

Who does not love Pringles! My kids can eat an entire can in one sitting, they love Sour Cream and Onion.
We always have several cans of Pringles in the house as an after school snack or to take in school lunches.
Jenny A.
Jenny A.

We always keep a can of sour cream and onion Pringles in our pantry. They are such a tasty snack. We usually eat the whole can as soon as it's opened. Bold flavor. Crisp chips. Loved by everyone in our family.
Helen M.
Helen M.
Lynn, Ma

This is such a go to snack I love it !
It taste so yummy it's many others favorite ! These chips always come filled to the top which is a plus to me and it's cheap so that makes me a happy camper.
Luanne S.
Luanne S.
Seneca, MO

By far my favorite chip! When I'm craving something salty and flavorful sour cream and onion Pringles satisfy my craving! Love eating them with a good ol burger! Yum yum!
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI

I really like Sour Cream and Onion Pringles! They are great tasting and love that they do not have an excess of oil! Pringles are my favorite chips!
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Safety Harbor, FL

My car show go to snack, I love them! Great way to just throw in a bag and not have to spend a crazy amount of money on food while I'm at a show
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
Grand Terrace, CA

"Once you pop you can't stop!" I can't think of a more accurate marketing statement. I have loved these for years. There is nothing like them.
Julie J.
Julie J.

I love eating these. They are yummy and reasonably priced. I always like to have a can in the house. once you pop it you can't stop.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now