Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Fresia R.
Fresia R.
San Clemente, CA

One of the best pringles ever I love mr potato , sou cream its so delicious they crispy plus no air lol
Scott W.
Scott W.
Fort Benning, GA

Pringles are and always have been my favorite snack! Sour cream and onion has to be my favorite flavor.
Kailey D.
Kailey D.
Imperial, MO

I like Pringles but these are a tad bit too salty for my liking. I prefer the Lays Kettle cooked chips.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Bluff City, TN

Love the classic taste and the non greasy crispy chip. It goes great with an everyday sandwich at lunch
member-97bc8af3d
member-97bc8af3d
Petersburg, VA

Great value for the price! They are very crispy chips that pack a huge punch of flavor with every bite!
Yvette T.
Yvette T.

I love these Pringles!! You open a can and you can't put it down! Yummy, even my little boy loves them.
Debby M.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN

My grandson asks for these every time he is spending the night! One of his favorites, definitely a yes
Ai B.
Ai B.
Salem, OR

My favorite chips! Lots of flavor and so thin! Once you start you can't stop til the container is gone
Christine C.
Christine C.
Vancouver , British Columbia

Yummy chips in a can, my favourite flavour is the sour cream and onions. They're flavourful and yummy!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.

I love all these flavors plus the variety pack is perfect so that you get to try more different kinds!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now