Add a Photo

#10 in Chips
Photos (35)
whitney j.
whitney j.

I always bought these types of pringles as a child and I still purchase them now lol they taste so good.
bianca p.
bianca p.
Tampico, Tamaulipas.

Mis pringles favoritas son sour cream y amo este paquete porque puedes llevarlas contigo más fácilmente
Brianna  A.
Brianna A.
Shippensburg, PA

These are not only my favorite flavor of Pringles, they're my all time favorite chips! They're so good.
Fresia R.
Fresia R.
San Clemente, CA

One of the best pringles ever I love mr potato , sou cream its so delicious they crispy plus no air lol
Scott W.
Scott W.
Fort Benning, GA

Pringles are and always have been my favorite snack! Sour cream and onion has to be my favorite flavor.
Kailey D.
Kailey D.
Imperial, MO

I like Pringles but these are a tad bit too salty for my liking. I prefer the Lays Kettle cooked chips.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Bluff city, Tn

Love the classic taste and the non greasy crispy chip. It goes great with an everyday sandwich at lunch
member-97bc8af3d
member-97bc8af3d
Petersburg, VA

Great value for the price! They are very crispy chips that pack a huge punch of flavor with every bite!
Yvette T.
Yvette T.

I love these Pringles!! You open a can and you can't put it down! Yummy, even my little boy loves them.
Debby M.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN

My grandson asks for these every time he is spending the night! One of his favorites, definitely a yes
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now