BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?9 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?13 Answers
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Palmetto, FL
I mean come on, sour cream and onion anything is amazing, its crunchy and light but it can be filling fast so you don't eat as much
Elise C.
Elise C.
My baby and hubs lovvve these. He will go to store and get 3 at ove since he knows that one they pop they WILL NOT STOP...SERIOUSLY
Arlene S.
Arlene S.
Los Angeles, CA
Love eating this as a child. Can't stop eating this, has a lot of flavor to it. Once you eat it, you can't stop eating. I recommend
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
canton, TX
These are my kids and I favor flavor of pringles!! The price is perfect and it's right. once you pop you cant stop!! It's delicious
Dezanee S.
Dezanee S.
Antioch, CA
I love sour cream and onion pringles....the actually taste like sourcream and onions! When they said once you pop you cant stop....well its the truth!
Cianna G.
Cianna G.
lockhart
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite pringles these taste so good they are very easy too open and taste just like any other sour cream and onion chips would
Xaroline B.
Xaroline B.
Henderson, NV
Foodie Expert
The best Pringles ever! These definitely beat the cheddar ones. Once you have one you need to eat them all. Which bad but good. I usually buy these at a gas station.
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I love Pringles. The sour cream flavor is one of my favorite! If you let them go too long though, the canister doesn't really keep them fresh. I don't typically let them last that long though! If you've never tried any Pringles, I highly recommend them!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Duarte, CA
Foodie Expert
Pringles are one of my favorite kind of chips to buy. I have tried almost every single flavor and they are all pretty tasty to me.
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite sour cream and onion chips! The flavor is just better than any other brand so that's why I only buy these :)
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?