Add a Photo

#22 in Chips
Photos (38)
Heather G.
Heather G.

Yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum
Shanika M.
Shanika M.
Horn Lake, MS

Love pringles and the sour cream is my favorite kind. I always buy them when I go to the store.
Sarah  C.
Sarah C.

Simply the best. You can't go wrong with these. Just an amazing taste and great snack for kids.
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Miami Gardens, FL

I personally only purchase this flavor in pringles . it taste so good I could eat the whole can
Mercedez L.
Mercedez L.

By far one of my favorite Prinlgles flavors, for sure. Rach is my #1 though. #youcanteatjustone
Sophie J.
Sophie J.

😍😍😍😍😍 love, love, love these! I buy them whenever i can😂 theyre so good!! You need to try them!
Fallon F.
Fallon F.

I love chips. Chips are my favorite. I love these chips I always keep a whole bunch in my house
Shay G.
Shay G.

This is great to buy for parties! It saves money from just buying one by one! You will love it!
Johnna R.
Johnna R.

Like this Pringles in sour onion! Good taste and affordable and full all the way to the top lol
Sajida N.
Sajida N.
Boca Raton, FL

More Pringles is never a bad thing. So being able to buy 5 packs at once was better than ever.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now