Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Linnea M.
Linnea M.
Helsingborg

Pringles have the only chips I eat in the world. Love how thin they are and the flavor is great
Karla S.
Karla S.

The best onion flavor! So delicious, the potato always comes compleate and Not in little pieces.
Lilet O.
Lilet O.
Goose Lake, IA

The best, one of our favorite, you can't go wrong with these, husband is so addicted to pringles
Yisel G.
Yisel G.

Love the flavor, the chips are very soft and nice to eat, it my favorite snack ever, I love them
Ashley  G.
Ashley G.
Bronx, NY

They taste really good and are very addicting. They have a great flavor of sour cream and onion.
Autum  C.
Autum C.
Fombell, PA

I literally am kind of obsessed with these pringles it's hard to only eat one! They're delicious
Sarah  C.
Sarah C.

Simply the best. You can't go wrong with these. Just an amazing taste and great snack for kids.
Fallon F.
Fallon F.

I love chips. Chips are my favorite. I love these chips I always keep a whole bunch in my house
Mercedez L.
Mercedez L.

By far one of my favorite Prinlgles flavors, for sure. Rach is my #1 though. #youcanteatjustone
Shanika M.
Shanika M.
Horn Lake, MS

Love pringles and the sour cream is my favorite kind. I always buy them when I go to the store.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now