Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Vicky P.
Vicky P.
Passaic, NJ

This chop is amazing. Goes with every ki d of sandwitch you can think of and mostly just good by itself.
renata c.
renata c.
groton, CT

Great package and it is good for on the go I love the taste of them and they have different flavors also
Lara  M.
Lara M.
Lakeland, FL

I love pringles chips! They have a great flavor and I think they stay fresher longer because of the lid.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Spokane, WA

These are honestly the best Pringles, I love them and can literally eat an entire sleeve in one sitting!
Skye B.
Skye B.
Phenix City, AL

I just love Pringles. All the different varieties. They are fun to eat and share but also a great snack.
Amber N.
Amber N.
San Marcos, TX

Our family buys these all the time. We have keep them in our house at all times. One can is never enough
Briety S.
Briety S.
Burlington, NJ

My family loves these! I wish they were healthier so I could feel less guilty buying them for my family.
Mindy C.
Mindy C.
Hallstead, PA

One of my go to snacks! Love the taste and texture! Even my kids can't say no, and that's always a plus.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.

I'm actually surprised how much I like these chips. They are tasty and the sodium content isn't too bad.
dessarae a.
dessarae a.

Pringles is a staple in our household! Good crisp and great flavor! Not a lot of extra air which is good
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now