Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Mary T.
Mary T.
Midland, TX

Has a great Flavor I love and know everyone else would live it too. Has so many of them in a can
Ashley  G.
Ashley G.
Bronx, NY

They taste really good and are very addicting. They have a great flavor of sour cream and onion.
Lizzy G.
Lizzy G.

These have an addictive taste and that amazing Pringles crispy texture- its a great combination!
Sarah  C.
Sarah C.

Simply the best. You can't go wrong with these. Just an amazing taste and great snack for kids.
Sophie J.
Sophie J.

😍😍😍😍😍 love, love, love these! I buy them whenever i can😂 theyre so good!! You need to try them!
Shanika M.
Shanika M.
Horn Lake, MS

Love pringles and the sour cream is my favorite kind. I always buy them when I go to the store.
Autum  C.
Autum C.
Fombell, PA

I literally am kind of obsessed with these pringles it's hard to only eat one! They're delicious
Fallon F.
Fallon F.

I love chips. Chips are my favorite. I love these chips I always keep a whole bunch in my house
Heather O.
Heather O.
Omaha, NE

These Pringles have excellent flavor. They have become my new favorite chip and my go-to snack.
Johnna R.
Johnna R.

Like this Pringles in sour onion! Good taste and affordable and full all the way to the top lol
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now