BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?9 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?13 Answers
Kara C.
Kara C.
Elgin, IL
These are my favorite Pringles, very flavorful without the greasy mess. I recommend anyone one likes sour cream & onion to try them.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Bartow
What can I say? These are Pringles, what else would you expect but yummy goodness. My daughter loves them and gets them all the time for her..
Andie✨👑
Andie✨👑
Absolutely love these chips they are always so fresh and so good whenever I eat them. They always seem to stay fresh and for a long while too.
Jay H.
Jay H.
Orlando, FL
Pringles are hands down the best chips on the market. They do not have that greasy potato chip taste and are always perfectly crispy. The sour cream and onion flavor does not disappoint! Very flavorful and the onion is not at all overpowering.
Nekia N.
Nekia N.
Canton
I only eat these when I get a craving but its weird that I like these. I love sour cream but i hate onions. Weird combo but I love these chips
Nzimi P.
Nzimi P.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
One of the best flavors I have ever had from this brand. They're not too sour and not too onion based. Perfect combination and perfect snack !
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Oak Grove
Full of yummyness :-). My 2 year old daughter loves them too. They r salty and you can taste the sour cream and onion. Perfecto!!!!!
Cianna G.
Cianna G.
lockhart
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite pringles these taste so good they are very easy too open and taste just like any other sour cream and onion chips would
Chloe C.
Chloe C.
These have always been my favorite chips. Plus the don't sell air. There are more chips than other brands have in their containers.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Palmetto, FL
I mean come on, sour cream and onion anything is amazing, its crunchy and light but it can be filling fast so you don't eat as much
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?