Add a Photo

#10 in Chips
Photos (35)
April D.
April D.

These taste amazing! Once you pop you can't stop. I love licking off the flavor first before eating them.
Jen V.
Jen V.

Not a fan of sour cream and onion but this is a must grab. It has a strong flavor and scent. hard to miss.
Paula M.
Paula M.
bogotá

el producto es muy bueno que puede acompañar el maíz pira para ver una buen película de terroren la noche
Gloria R.
Gloria R.
Philadelphia, PA

I have and will always love these chips. Quality has never changed and each chip is bursting with flavor.
Laney C.
Laney C.

Yummy! These are a family favorite of ours. It literally takes all my willpower to not eat the whole can.
Lili C.
Lili C.

I enjoy buying these for my daughter she loves them over any other chip extreme amount of flavor with one
Kaitlyn  F.
Kaitlyn F.

I love these. I prefer these over other chips. They are absolutely delicious! I definitely recommend them
Silvia D.
Silvia D.
Getafe

Las mejores patatas pringles que hay! Si no la han probado deberian probarlo, en serio, estan buenisimas
Tiah W.
Tiah W.

I love Pringles although for it's impossible to just have one, I always end up eating more than I should
Sandra R.
Sandra R.

These are my favorite pringles of all of them, so salty and I love the sour flavor. They are affordable.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now