BY PRINGLES #15 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alejandro B.
Oxnard, CA
Possibly my favorite chips in the world. These are so onion infused they'll make you tear up a bit. The chips fill the container to the very top. If you leave them in your mouth for a short while the chip will deteriorate in your mouth in return providing you with an abundance of rich onion salty flavor.
Emelizza L.
Foodie Expert
This is was my favorite when I was a kid. I don't buy it anymore, just cuz I try to stay away from junk food, but if it's around I will totally eat it all! I think this is the best flavor!
Blair W.
Metairie, LA
Foodie Expert
I love to eat, and chips are my all time favorite snack! Nobody wants crumbs though, the bags can get so easily smashed. I love Pringles Sour Cream and Onion! It's my favorite flavor. I can eat a whole thing of them in a sitting if I don't watch myself.
Crisbel A.
doral, FL
Foodie Expert
I really love pringles so much haha is ridiculous how good they are, specially this flavor, i want to eat them all and never stop! Very addicting but perfect for a break in the job, college or just for eating when you are at home watching some movies.
Rachel T.
West Seneca, NY
Foodie Expert
Absolutely delicious! Flavor is on point and Pringles never disappoint me! A decent amount of Pringles are given for the price they charge. The only thing I will always dislike is the shape of the can...it's impossible to get your hand in the bottom:(
Jessica R.
Mulberry, FL
Foodie Expert
Sour cream pingles,!!! Sour cream is my favorite all time favorite flavor! Pringles allows you to take em with you and save some for later, if there are any left. The lid keeps them from getting stale and they stay so crunchy and full of flavor.
Alysia S.
Fulton, NY
I love how compared to lays chips Pringles are bursting with flavor and I love it! I'm personally all about the flavor and I often times find chips bland but I have never had that issue with pringles. My only issue is that they are too addicting and I always want more and more m
Ashley D.
Saginaw, MI
Foodie Expert
Pringles sour cream and onion chips are so delicious! I love that Pringles don't sell air, they sell the chips in a convenient to store and reseal container. These have a lot of the sour cream and onion flavoring on them. Delicious :)
Rebecca C.
Foodie Expert
I literally can't keep these in this house for long. They're my favorite flavor of pringles. Once you open them up you're half way through them before you know it. May not be one of the healthiest snacks, but that's ok with me.
Kathy M.
Webster City, IA
Who does not love Pringles! My kids can eat an entire can in one sitting, they love Sour Cream and Onion.
We always have several cans of Pringles in the house as an after school snack or to take in school lunches.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?