Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (36)
Lacy N.
Lacy N.
Tampa, Fl

I love sour cream and onion Pringles and they are delicious out of the container. They are thin and crisp!
ELOISA B.
ELOISA B.

I actually prefer the sour cream & Onion flavor, it has twist on the taste. It is flavorful and delicious.
wendy m.
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN

I love these ones and the taco pringles they are my favorite from this brand we buy them often in our home
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Machesney Park

This is definitely my favorite flavor of Pringles. Flavorful, but not overwhelming. Could eat a whole can.
April D.
April D.

These taste amazing! Once you pop you can't stop. I love licking off the flavor first before eating them.
Jen V.
Jen V.

Not a fan of sour cream and onion but this is a must grab. It has a strong flavor and scent. hard to miss.
Paula M.
Paula M.
bogotá

el producto es muy bueno que puede acompañar el maíz pira para ver una buen película de terroren la noche
Gloria R.
Gloria R.
Philadelphia, PA

I have and will always love these chips. Quality has never changed and each chip is bursting with flavor.
Laney C.
Laney C.

Yummy! These are a family favorite of ours. It literally takes all my willpower to not eat the whole can.
Lili C.
Lili C.

I enjoy buying these for my daughter she loves them over any other chip extreme amount of flavor with one
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now