Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Inman, SC

Fan favorite. Have loved these since I was a little girl. Always will love them!! Buy at Walmart.
Linnea M.
Linnea M.
Helsingborg

Pringles have the only chips I eat in the world. Love how thin they are and the flavor is great
Lilet O.
Lilet O.
Goose Lake, IA

The best, one of our favorite, you can't go wrong with these, husband is so addicted to pringles
Mary T.
Mary T.
Midland, TX

Has a great Flavor I love and know everyone else would live it too. Has so many of them in a can
Aaliyah R.
Aaliyah R.
Gainesville, FL

These are good chips and are good for sharing with friends. They have great flavor. Great snack.
Lizzy G.
Lizzy G.

These have an addictive taste and that amazing Pringles crispy texture- its a great combination!
Yisel G.
Yisel G.

Love the flavor, the chips are very soft and nice to eat, it my favorite snack ever, I love them
Meranda M.
Meranda M.
Burkeville, TX

The absolute best potato chips! Once I start eating them, somehow the whole canister disappears!
Maida I.
Maida I.

How can anyone dislike this? I LOVE Pringles. Their perfect shape and all of them taste amazing.
Karla S.
Karla S.

The best onion flavor! So delicious, the potato always comes compleate and Not in little pieces.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now