Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Megan J.
Megan J.
Oviedo, FL

These chips are one of my favorites! So much flavor, it's hard to stop eating them! Highly recommend these!
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Lubbock, TX

I love pringles! Sour cream and onion is my go to flavor! I've tried several others but these are the best.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Concord, CA

Who doesn't love Pringles. I always get these when I'm on the road or just at target or anything super good
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Soquel, CA

These are my absolute favorite snack. This is the best flavor too! I like the reduced fat version as well!
Destiny W.
Destiny W.

The only chip company that hasn't been selling air . Great flavor and value. I would definitely recommend!
Susan B.
Susan B.

Good flavor and crunching ssssoooo. The texture of the chip is good and there are enough in the container.
Lacy N.
Lacy N.
Tampa , Fl

I love sour cream and onion Pringles and they are delicious out of the container. They are thin and crisp!
ELOISA B.
ELOISA B.

I actually prefer the sour cream & Onion flavor, it has twist on the taste. It is flavorful and delicious.
wendy m.
wendy m.
Bismarck, ND

I love these ones and the taco pringles they are my favorite from this brand we buy them often in our home
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Machesney Park

This is definitely my favorite flavor of Pringles. Flavorful, but not overwhelming. Could eat a whole can.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now