Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Bear, DE

These are my favorite flavor of Pringles chips. They have a lot of flavor dust stuff which I like
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Cedarville, NJ

Can't go wrong with these chips as a fast and easy snack! I always have a can hanging around. lol
April D.
April D.

These are my favorite flavor of Pringles! I like them also as they are always full to the brim.
Paige D.
Paige D.
Ormond Beach, FL

Love these!!! I have since I was little! I love all Pringles, sour cream & onion are my favorite!
aubree  .
aubree .
Auburn, MA

Pringles used to taste a lot different and now they don't have as much flavor but are still good.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Tarentum, PA

Love Pringles cans, love Pringles taste, love Pringles texture. They are a go to chip at our home
Lisy O.
Lisy O.

once I start to eat it I can't stop eating it because I love the taste. Its the only flavor i buy
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Charlotte, NC

Great flavor. I think this may be my favorite besides the original flavor. Great for a fast snack
James U.
James U.
Belton, TX

Pringles sour cream and onion are a great tangy chip. I like flavor and who doesn't love the can?
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Marquez, TX

Great little snack packs, great for little hands who want a quick snack, they love the taste too.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now