BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
Deptford
My favorite sour cream and onion chips. Has ton of flavor and always crunchy! I love that the chips stay whole and don't break.
Ann G.
Ann G.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
My family loves Pringles! Sometimes a little too much. These snack stacks are a good way to control overeating them lol. I also like to use these in my daughters' lunches as a quick and easy side with their sandwich or lunchable. Sour Cream & Onion is one of our favorite flavors. The chips are crispy, flavorful, and always satisfy
Nadia R.
Nadia R.
Tulare
Foodie Expert
You can taste the sour cream and it's crispy but it kinda taste like the original one I kinda wish their was a little more flavor but it still is my favorite.
Tayla T.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma
Household favorite! My son has a few with sandwiches or other little meals here and there and it means less cleanup for me! :)
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite potato chips! Pringles has many good flavors to choose from but this flavor in specific is the best in my opinion.
Gael L.
Gael L.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
Among other flavors, sour cream is always my favorite. My always to-go snacks specially me and husband are going out of town.
Saira L.
Saira L.
Foodie Expert
These are super yummy! I don't buy them often but they are great. My son loves them as well. I would tell anyone to try them!
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Savannah, GA
Best sour cream chips ever. These are always our go to lunch chips for my husband and I both. They do not crumble like other bag chips.
Decatur, GA
I do love Pringles. The original ones are great but the flavor ones are even better. Sour cream and onion is one of my favorites. Especially on the go. The picture is not the sour cream and onion but it show that I do love Pringles.
Sherry B.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
Foodie Expert
So yummy! Perfect for on the go for a snack as well. They're affordable easily found and great to share or take on a picnic.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?