BY PRINGLES #33 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Abi C.
Long Beach, CA
Easy snack to carry around. This is the obvious go to flavor if you're buying a can of Pringles. Always fun to eat. I always remember the old Pringles commercials where they put the chips in their mouths like ducks. I always have to do that when I eat Pringles haha. Giving this three stars only because I wish it had more flavor. But it's still very good.
Jana K.
Germantown, WI
Although they are a bit more expensive , I love these because they limit my chip intake while keeping them from crumbling or breaking when i put them in my lunch bag. They taste delicious and have just the right amount of seasoning evenly applied to each individual chip. Delicious snack overall.
Michelle E.
Goshen, OH
Theses chips are amazing! I love the taste and the smooth texture these chips have! I love that when you buy Pringles all most all the chips are whole compared to other chip brands. It seems like Pringles is the only company that doesn't sell air.
Megan M.
Mishawaka , IN
Out of all the Pringles flavors, sour cream and onion is my favorite! now if only they made their cans a little more hand friendly I would be able to eat them faster! haha, but maybe that's a good thing ...
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
THIS CHIPS ARE THE BEST THING IN THE WHOLE WORLD! I love the taste, they are crispy and a little bit salty. The only thing that I don't like is when I'm going to take my chips because my hands doesn't fit in the bottle, but it's ok! Haha.
Roxanna A.
These packs are great for kids and adults. I put it in the kids lunch boxes and they love this flavor. Great for taking on the go. I put it in my bag for a quick snack or when going out with kids.
Kailey C.
As a college student who is always on the go these are great! I can bring either the small container or larger container to class, work, or even practice. They fill you up and taste great. These are my favorite flavor Pringles too!
Rachael G.
Stamford, CT
Pringles are definitely a unique snack, but they're really yummy if you're in the mood for them. The do taste a little fake, kind of like pushed together potatoes if that makes sense :) but they're really good, and that doesn't necessarily detract from the overall flavor.
Kiana C.
Only chips that doesn't sell half chips half air lol .. And it's not to much salt or flavor .. Just a hint witch is great for my child. 150 calories and sodium total so not too bad and 0 sugar. I son loves it and I do too.
Kaylene  F.
Rosemount, MN
Literary the best chips and they don't sell you short with the product amount ... they actually fill the chips all the way to the top... its never half empty like the potato chips that are bagged.. plus this is my favorite flavor. Lastly they're very addicting .
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?