Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (37)
kylah w.
kylah w.
Jonesboro, GA

These have to be my all time favorite pringles of all times. THESE ARE SO GOOD!!! I could eat them all day.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Lebanon, MO

These are one of my favorite flavors of chips. I have to hide them from myself or I will eat the whole can.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
BIG SPRING, TX

My favorite chip of any available. I love the flavor, salty dour cream and oh so good. We fight over these.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Oviedo, FL

These chips are one of my favorites! So much flavor, it's hard to stop eating them! Highly recommend these!
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Lubbock, TX

I love pringles! Sour cream and onion is my go to flavor! I've tried several others but these are the best.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Soquel, CA

These are my absolute favorite snack. This is the best flavor too! I like the reduced fat version as well!
Destiny W.
Destiny W.

The only chip company that hasn't been selling air . Great flavor and value. I would definitely recommend!
Susan B.
Susan B.

Good flavor and crunching ssssoooo. The texture of the chip is good and there are enough in the container.
Lacy N.
Lacy N.
Tampa, Fl

I love sour cream and onion Pringles and they are delicious out of the container. They are thin and crisp!
ELOISA B.
ELOISA B.

I actually prefer the sour cream & Onion flavor, it has twist on the taste. It is flavorful and delicious.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now