BY PRINGLES #9 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Elba A.
Elba A.
I have nothing but good things to say about all Pringles. I this just happens to be my favorite flavor! Also you are geniuses for stacking chips this way.
Tori W.
Tori W.
Kearney, NE
Foodie Expert
This classic flavor has never tasted better. I always buy Pringles before a long road trip because they are easy to eat and easy to keep fresh!
Katelynn S.
Katelynn S.
Olive Branch, MS
Foodie Expert
These have always been my favorite Pringles. Always crispy and taste amazing. I can never eat just a few. I find myself eating the whole can. 🙃
Cyndi R.
Cyndi R.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite chips. Very thin and crispy. This is by far my favorite flavor. This was purchased at Walmart. And I would repurchase again.
Tristin K.
Tristin K.
One of my favorite flavors! So yummy! Love sour cream and onion pringles! 👅 Very affordable too! :) :):) now they sound so good right now... :(
Sridevi L.
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
These have changed so much from 5ish years ago! And I don't like the change! :( They are MUCH thinner and "crisp" like compared to before that was thicker and a bit more of a hearty crunch. They also now only have a whiteish flavor powder on them instead of little sprinkles of the green onion flavoring. Sadly I don't think I'll be purchasing again.
Tara B.
Tara B.
Calabash , NC
These are great tasting pringles, the sour cream and onion are my favorite kind. Me and my kids enjoy them they are a convenient little snack.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Hazel park
I am huge fan of anything sour cream and onion favor. Pringles has the best sour cream and onion chips. Not as greasy as other chip companies.
Selena T.
Selena T.
Lyford , TX
Foodie Expert
In the top 3 of flavor choices. Price is very fair. Kids love these for lunch sides or just a snack. I send these in to school for snack days.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Seven Fields , PA
Foodie Expert
I never get sick of these! The perfect snack for a drive or picnic with friends. I constantly repurchase from any grocery store or gas station
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?