Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Jackelin E.
Jackelin E.
Cancun!

Las pringles son súper ricas mas estas las soir cream 👌👌 delisionas pon mis papas favoritas las súper amo🙌🙌
Steph C.
Steph C.
Jericho, NY

I love this these are my favorite snack of all time I. Oils finish an entire box in literally 1 day so good
Paola D.
Paola D.
miami, florida

Pringles sour cream nd onion are delicious!! i love that mix of flavors!! i recommended it, perfect snack..
Megan T.
Megan T.
Tucson, AZ

These chips r good and they r the only ones that don't sell I sit in a can so good job Pringles keep it up.
Cleo A.
Cleo A.
Buffalo, NY

I love these! They're addicting so if you're trying to watch what you put in your mouth I would stay away..
Brittney R.
Brittney R.

Delicious my favorite chips ! I buy them usually every time ik to the grocery store because they go so quick
ilene j.
ilene j.
Coral Springs, FL

I buy these for my daughter. These are her favorite flavor and she can take them with her with out the mess
Blanca C.
Blanca C.

These are definitely great tasting chips, my son loves them he's grabs a can every time we go to the store.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
New Goshen, IN

Not sure--I love the flavor of pringles, but they make me feel like I'm a pig---cant stop at one package!!!
kylah w.
kylah w.
Jonesboro, GA

These have to be my all time favorite pringles of all times. THESE ARE SO GOOD!!! I could eat them all day.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now