Add a Photo

#22 in Chips
Photos (38)
Heylim A.
Heylim A.

I love these chips its taste is very rich and they are crispy. I love them, they are my favorites.
Kim H.
Kim H.
Greenfield, WI

#beachbag. My favorite flavor and you don't crush them in your beach bag! Who likes crushed chips?
Nina A.
Nina A.
Clarkson, KY

They are great to pack in a lunchbox. They just make me happy. Make a great snack for my grandson.
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO

Pringles are any all time favor chip of mine. The sour cream and onion are one of my favor flavors
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Sacramento, CA

I love eating these and my daughter does too. Taste to good & it always makes me want to eat more!
April D.
April D.

These are my favorite flavor of Pringles! I like them also as they are always full to the brim.
Lisy O.
Lisy O.

once I start to eat it I can't stop eating it because I love the taste. Its the only flavor i buy
aubree  .
aubree .
Auburn, MA

Pringles used to taste a lot different and now they don't have as much flavor but are still good.
Lizz R.
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL

This is. Like my favorite flavor of pringles and these small containers are perfect for on the go
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Tarentum, PA

Love Pringles cans, love Pringles taste, love Pringles texture. They are a go to chip at our home
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now