BY PRINGLES #22 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jesus P.
These are a go to snack for kids or maybe a movie. I enjoy the taste. I don't buy these regularly, but I do love having them at home occasionally.
Michelle S.
Foodie Expert
Yummy snack! We just picked up 2 cans yesterday for our road trip this weekend! Perfect on the go chip!! Sour Cream & onion is my favorite Pringle!
Brandi M.
Foodie Expert
This is the best flavor hands down. Only problem is when you open them up, you really can't stop. Then again, I guess that's not really a problem.
Melinda C.
St Augustine, FL
Foodie Expert
Ok so, small confession, I'm addicted to Pringles! I have a seriously hard time stopping once I have started. Sour cream and onion are my favorite.
Ashley K.
Hands down the best flavor Pringles ever made. It's unfortunate that the canister sizes have gotten so small but you still get that classic taste
Diane L.
Lorain, OH
These snack packs really help to make lunch so much more easy to prep and get out the door. Tasty but calorie controlled, it's even great for me.
Johannalyne A.
Fontana, CA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite type of Pringles. I can eat he whole can by myself. They're good and you can take them anywhere like a picnic or to the beach.
Claudia L.
Oakland Park, FL
Awesomely packed in small packs, cause you can never eat too much of them, you'll finish the whole bag, so these help you eat only what you need.
Holly D.
Favorite chips of all time! Pringles used to be .99 cents, but they have jacked up the prices. Still get them though...no good off brand version.
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Though I love the original flavor, I have to say the best of this pack is the sour cream and onion. It's sweet, sour, and salty at the same time.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?