BY PRINGLES #5 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Eliana L.
Eliana L.
Ugh I can't get over the fact that these are so good. I always buy them at Walgreens because they always have offers and I love this. Only chip company that don't sell air.
Staci B.
Staci B.
houston
I love how they are not very greasy! They get pretty dry though. The flavoring is great and I like the container it comes in. Could come with more though.
Tori W.
Tori W.
Kearney, NE
Foodie Expert
This classic flavor has never tasted better. I always buy Pringles before a long road trip because they are easy to eat and easy to keep fresh!
Katelynn S.
Katelynn S.
Olive Branch, MS
Foodie Expert
These have always been my favorite Pringles. Always crispy and taste amazing. I can never eat just a few. I find myself eating the whole can. 🙃
Cyndi R.
Cyndi R.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite chips. Very thin and crispy. This is by far my favorite flavor. This was purchased at Walmart. And I would repurchase again.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Seven Fields , PA
Foodie Expert
I never get sick of these! The perfect snack for a drive or picnic with friends. I constantly repurchase from any grocery store or gas station
Tara B.
Tara B.
Calabash , NC
These are great tasting pringles, the sour cream and onion are my favorite kind. Me and my kids enjoy them they are a convenient little snack.
Selena T.
Selena T.
Lyford , TX
Foodie Expert
In the top 3 of flavor choices. Price is very fair. Kids love these for lunch sides or just a snack. I send these in to school for snack days.
Liza G.
Liza G.
browns summit, NC
Foodie Expert
The perfect combo of sour cream and onion flavor. Not too salty I can eat the entire can in one sitting but I have to make sure I limit myself
Ashleyplus3 ..
Ashleyplus3 ..
Foodie Expert
The most delicious and addicting chips..thank God they are baked because I could eat them all in one sitting. They are my kids favorite chips!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?