Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Paola D.
Paola D.
miami, florida

Pringles sour cream nd onion are delicious!! i love that mix of flavors!! i recommended it, perfect snack..
Megan T.
Megan T.
Tucson, AZ

These chips r good and they r the only ones that don't sell I sit in a can so good job Pringles keep it up.
Cleo A.
Cleo A.
Buffalo, NY

I love these! They're addicting so if you're trying to watch what you put in your mouth I would stay away..
Brittney R.
Brittney R.

Delicious my favorite chips ! I buy them usually every time ik to the grocery store because they go so quick
ilene j.
ilene j.
Tamarac, Fl

I buy these for my daughter. These are her favorite flavor and she can take them with her with out the mess
Blanca C.
Blanca C.

These are definitely great tasting chips, my son loves them he's grabs a can every time we go to the store.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
New Goshen, IN

Not sure--I love the flavor of pringles, but they make me feel like I'm a pig---cant stop at one package!!!
kylah w.
kylah w.
Jonesboro, GA

These have to be my all time favorite pringles of all times. THESE ARE SO GOOD!!! I could eat them all day.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Lebanon, MO

These are one of my favorite flavors of chips. I have to hide them from myself or I will eat the whole can.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
BIG SPRING, TX

My favorite chip of any available. I love the flavor, salty dour cream and oh so good. We fight over these.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now