Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Katie S.
Katie S.
Lincoln, CA

THE BEST FLAVOR!! There is no beating Sour Cream and Onion- I could eat the whole canister myself!
Nina A.
Nina A.
Clarkson, KY

They are great to pack in a lunchbox. They just make me happy. Make a great snack for my grandson.
Yajaira P.
Yajaira P.

Been a fan of springles since I was a little girl. Love the pizza and barbecue flavor is the best!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Homestead, FL

The pringles sour cream and onion potato crisps is one of the kids favorite snacks. They love it .
Kim H.
Kim H.
Greenfield, WI

#beachbag. My favorite flavor and you don't crush them in your beach bag! Who likes crushed chips?
These are my go to snack. I love the sour cream! They have the perfect amount of seasoning on them
James U.
James U.
Belton, TX

Pringles sour cream and onion are a great tangy chip. I like flavor and who doesn't love the can?
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Bear, DE

These are my favorite flavor of Pringles chips. They have a lot of flavor dust stuff which I like
April D.
April D.

These are my favorite flavor of Pringles! I like them also as they are always full to the brim.
Paige D.
Paige D.
Ormond Beach, FL

Love these!!! I have since I was little! I love all Pringles, sour cream & onion are my favorite!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now