BY PRINGLES #15 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Julia D.
 these are some of my favorite chips to have a party or even just for a snack. As a competitive dancer they're also nice to bring to a competition to have a few with lunch
Sasha B.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely loves these. The chips fullfill the flavoring of the chips so it not like you are eating plain crisp. It's also affordable and great for on to go lunches or snacks for the children or adults. I would recommend then to anybody who likes sour cream chips.
Jay H.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
Pringles are hands down the best chips on the market. They do not have that greasy potato chip taste and are always perfectly crispy. The sour cream and onion flavor does not disappoint! Very flavorful and the onion is not at all overpowering.
Kathleen S.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I love Pringles. The sour cream flavor is one of my favorite! If you let them go too long though, the canister doesn't really keep them fresh. I don't typically let them last that long though! If you've never tried any Pringles, I highly recommend them!
Yesenia V.
Chino, CA
There is something amazing about Sour Cream and Onion Pringles. I can never eat just a few. The flavor is so addicting and good. I love Pringles because the chips are crisp and not broken although there are those few at the bottom that are. I will say Pringles is more of a single or two person snack. For larger parties it would be too expensive and you wouldn't want to throw them in a bowl because they would break.
Madison W.
Niagara University , NY
All Pringles flavors are a burst of taste, the second the first chip touches your tongue you get overwhelmed with the yummy, deliciousness! They are perfectly crispy and not greasy at all. BUT BE WARNED... once you have one you can't stop!!
Nikki M.
My family and I go through so many cans of Pringles! Sour cream and onion is our favorite! I would definitely recommend these chips to anyone! You won't regret it!
Selene M.
Definitely in the top 5 of my favorite chips, but sometimes it feels like it has too much flavor. It is a great product but not one i would eat every single day.
Michelle J.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
Love these. Pringles are so delicious and crisp. I am a repeat consumer and have been since a child. I love that they come in canisters with lids so they stay fresh until you eat them all. Very satisfying if you crave salty and crispy snacks.
Crystal G.
Foodie Expert
Pringles are the best cans of chips you are literally actually pay for what you get inside of your hand you're not paying for it can of air. I love Pringles because they have all flavors I will never get tired of Pringles I love Pringles
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?