Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Angela B.
Angela B.
Depew, New York

Can't go wrong with the variety pack, all the best choices in one set, better price this way buying
Joel G.
Joel G.

Sooooooo Good, i hate sour cream but it tastes really good in chip form? I don't know how to explain
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Philadelphia, PA

Tastes great, and very affordable. Convenient packaging. Actually get chips instead of bags of air.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.

I love these, I only buy these or the cheese pringles. I rather buy these though, they are tastier.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Homestead, FL

The pringles sour cream and onion potato crisps is one of the kids favorite snacks. They love it .
Sydney  J.
Sydney J.
Litchfield, MN

They are are the best. The sour and cream onion chips just melt in your mouth. They are so delish.
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO

Pringles are any all time favor chip of mine. The sour cream and onion are one of my favor flavors
Yajaira P.
Yajaira P.

Been a fan of springles since I was a little girl. Love the pizza and barbecue flavor is the best!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Sacramento, CA

I love eating these and my daughter does too. Taste to good & it always makes me want to eat more!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Lincoln, CA

THE BEST FLAVOR!! There is no beating Sour Cream and Onion- I could eat the whole canister myself!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now