BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Dawn O.
Dawn O.
Roseboro
I love Pringles sour cream and onion flavored chips. They have a lot of flavor on them and that is what I like about them. Delish!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Duarte, CA
Foodie Expert
Pringles are one of my favorite kind of chips to buy. I have tried almost every single flavor and they are all pretty tasty to me.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
My family and I go through so many cans of Pringles! Sour cream and onion is our favorite! I would definitely recommend these chips to anyone! You won't regret it!
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Foodie Expert
I love the sour cream flavor and the convenience of Pringles of a can! I always aim for this flavor whenever I need a good snack
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Jacksonville, FL
If you tried one pringle, you've tried them all. Its pretty good chips and of course we all know their baked not fried blah blah
Aarthi S.
Aarthi S.
Foodie Expert
Love me some sour cream and onion chips, though the Pringles one are not my absolute fave. They still taste pretty great though!
Abby T.
Abby T.
These chips are amazing!! I love the taste and they make a great little snack. Very affordable and they are great for road trips because they are easy to pack!
Lluvia S.
Lluvia S.
Tipton, CA
Foodie Expert
They are so delicious and their packaging really makes it easy to keep them fresh and store them in my backpack for long hikes.
Ann G.
Ann G.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
My family loves Pringles! Sometimes a little too much. These snack stacks are a good way to control overeating them lol. I also like to use these in my daughters' lunches as a quick and easy side with their sandwich or lunchable. Sour Cream & Onion is one of our favorite flavors. The chips are crispy, flavorful, and always satisfy
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
Deptford
My favorite sour cream and onion chips. Has ton of flavor and always crunchy! I love that the chips stay whole and don't break.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?