Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#7 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Candice J.
Candice J.
May 20, 2016, 2:01 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips 168g Canister
I love that pringles come in a tube which cannot be smashed but they still can be broken inside if they get dropped. These have a good flavor but I can only eat so many because pringles seem to be very salty. Me and my son love making duck lips with them.
Donna H.
Donna H.
Clinton, WA
Sept. 23, 2016, 8:44 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 12-2.5 oz. Cans
Doesn't everyone love Pringles ?!?haha I love Pringles and this sour cream and onion flavor is my favorite next to the plain !! The size of these packages are very convenient and great for grab and go snacking! The only problem is I can't eat just one !!
Thaila M.
Thaila M.
Alameda, CA
Sept. 27, 2016, 9:54 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 12-2.5 oz. Cans
I love Pringles, it's easy to just take on the go. I eat Pringles all the time and I love how you put in your bag and not worry about it getting every. It's not healthy but it's good for on the go! I recommend if you love chips and are always on the go!
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
June 17, 2016, 9:52 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 5.89 oz. Canister
I don't usually like Sour Cream & Onion, but I love Pringles Sour Cream & Onion, so so so good! I like the canister, easy to pop in a bag or car. There chips are so light and airy, with great flavor. Be careful, because you'll want to eat the whole can!
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Orlando, FL
March 22, 2016, 2:22 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 5.96 oz. Canister
I love Pringles. The sour cream flavor is one of my favorite! If you let them go too long though, the canister doesn't really keep them fresh. I don't typically let them last that long though! If you've never tried any Pringles, I highly recommend them!
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
N Plainfield, NJ
Pringles are my absolute favorite chip. Most other brands/types are greasy and I just can't eat that many, but I could easily consume a whole can of Pringles in one sitting. Especially the sour cream and onion flavor - it's a classic and it's SO GOOD.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
June 21, 2016, 3:57 p.m.
Review for: Potato Crisps Sour Cream Onion 6.38 oz
These are one of our favorite chips at home. The way these chips are shaped make them more enjoyable. We love these chips and finish them in a sitting. We also reuse the containers for other things like storing out colro pencils and other activities.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Cleveland, GA
July 22, 2016, 10:47 a.m.
Review for: Pringles® Original/Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps Variety Pack 5 ct Canisters
My family loves Pringles! I like that they are packed with flavor but without all the grease on a normal chip. I feel better feeding my kids these. Again I always like getting the variety packs so there is something in there for everyone in my home.
Alison G.
Alison G.
Doral, FL
May 27, 2016, 8:28 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 7.16 oz. Canister
Ive been trying this product for about 3 months, I its really good, but comparing it to another flavos of pringles, its not the best. I mean, it tastes veeery good, but the smell it stays in your mouth no matter how many times you brush your teeth.
Ayesha E.
Ayesha E.
Tucson, AZ
My all-time favorite Great Potato taste with the sour cream and onion how can it get any better. Especially when you don't have to deal with a bag and crumbs you just pour them into your hand and by the time you've done you've eaten the whole can
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?