Add a Photo

#22 in Chips
Photos (38)
Dee P.
Dee P.

My kiddos LOVE Pringles! It's a convenient picnic snack. Ya just toss it in the bag and your ready to go. I especially like the fact that it ha's a lid. Ya don't have to worry about rubber bands or a chip clip. The flavor is delicious and once ya eat one ya can't stop.
Silmalila H.
Silmalila H.
Matagalpa

Amoo las pringles en especial estas son muy ricas creo que a la mayoria les gusta y si nio lo has provado deberias estan deliciosas recomendado para ustedes muy buenooo ricooo y no es caro para nada y es facil, de encontrar esperoo les guste y espero su opinion pronto
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.

Favourite chip, favorite flavor. Everything about this chip I love. I buy this product from our supermarket giant Woolworths and it is sold at a great cheap price for the consumers. And always a bonus there is always more chips than air. This product is loved by many
Alessa S.
Alessa S.

I know Chips are super unhealthy (I feel like those are even unhealthier) but let's be honest everybody loves the Sour Cream and Onion ones. They're super tasty and I could eat the whole bag at once (don't worry I don't do that). I robably couldn't live without them.
Kirsten M.
Kirsten M.
West Milford, NJ

Best flavor they've ever made! Yum yum yum! These aren't anything like Lay's potato chips. They are delicious and exceeded my expectations. They are in the expensive side for potato chips but you get lots of food. Highly recommend this to sour cream and onion lovers!
Adrianna D.
Adrianna D.

I love these crisps!!! The tub is always filled up to the top with crisps which means you get your money's worth. They taste absolutely amazing and they don't taste like any other crsips. They are sweet but slightly tangy and once you have one, you need to eat more.
Sasha B.
Sasha B.
Columbus, OH

I absolutely loves these. The chips fullfill the flavoring of the chips so it not like you are eating plain crisp. It's also affordable and great for on to go lunches or snacks for the children or adults. I would recommend then to anybody who likes sour cream chips.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Mandeville, LA

I have been eating Pringles forever, since they came out when I was a kid. They haven't changed and all and they don't need to! The flavor is great, they come in a helpful container that doesn't get them all smashed, and the price is right. I'll always buy pringles.
Mariana J.
Mariana J.

Ahhh so yummy so addictive! One of the many flavours I like from Pringles. My favourite are the original ones but these ones are pretty good too. Also very affordable, travel friendly ( since the packaging is not a bag) the stay in the shape they are supposed to be!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Tillsonburg, Ontario

I love these Pringles! Sour Cream and Onion is a classic flavor and Pringles does it right!
I know it's not the healthiest snack but it does make for a nice treat! Crunchy and loaded with flavor.
We generally only get these when on sale, then they are a good value.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now