BY PRINGLES #33 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Clare K.
West Hartford, CT
Pringles Sour Cream and Onion are the best airplane snack ever. Every time I'm in an airport about to board a really long flight they do the trick for me. The sour cream and onion flavor adds so much to the taste without overpowering it.
Judy E.
Cabot , AR
My favorite flavor in the Pringles family! Each chip has a very in enticing sour cream and onion flavor and I enjoy these single serve packs as well because eating from an original container it is difficult to only eat one serving! Love!
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY
These are my favorite. After too many you really notice how salty these are and they get me feeling a little sick in general. But if you practice self-control with these (lol) they are so good. Crispy and delicious, and a classic flavor.
Kayla A.
Tampa, FL
Love eating these at the beach. They are easy to put in a bag and go, and you can always save them for later. Not to mention, pringles are the only chip brand that doesn't fill their packaging with air instead of actual food. Love them.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
These are my favorite of the pringles brand. I have them a lot, they're a great snack for when you decide to stay in and watch a movie. They're quite thin and the tin is always filled to the very top. It's good value for your money.
Stephanie R.
Chico, CA
You can't go wrong! Sour Cream and Onion is the best flavor of Pringles, hands down. Being packaged this way makes it even more convenient for on-the-go snacking or portion control (because, let's face it, you can't just have one!).
Kirsten O.
Tucson, AZ
These are some of my favorite chips. Every time I get a tube, I have trouble not finishing the whole can. The sour cream and onion are my favorite flavor but like a lot of other Pringles they aren't as flavorful as some chip brands
Carolyn H.
As someone who loves their potato chips without ripples, Pringles really hits the mark. Packaged simply in their can, they are saltier and more hold up under packing with other groceries. Once you pop, the fun really doesn't stop!
Kelli K.
Marble, NC
I am not the biggest fan of Pringles chips, I prefer lay's. My favorite chips are the sour cream and onion. If I can't get Lay's I will get Pringles. I like that Pringles has a smaller container of chips for a snack or something.
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
One thing I love about Pringles is they are messy . The flavor on these taste exactly like sour cream and onions! I bought these from Stop and Shop for around $3. These are great alternative to chips I would highly recommend them
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?