Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Nickhole C.
Nickhole C.
Cadet, MO

These are my favorite Pringles ever. I buy them all the time. I can eat a whole thing of them at once. My son loves them too. If I am eating them he comes up to me and says 'my chips' I also like the prices they aren't too expensive to buy them a lot of the time.
Kaylene  F.
Kaylene F.
Rosemount, MN

Literary the best chips and they don't sell you short with the product amount ... they actually fill the chips all the way to the top... its never half empty like the potato chips that are bagged.. plus this is my favorite flavor. Lastly they're very addicting .
Ale A.
Ale A.

I love pringles! Not only do I love the chips but I also love the packaging. Packaging isn't the most important thing in this case but the variety of flavors they have to chose from! I love this flavor and the cheese and even the original! Wait, I love them all!
Liv S.
Liv S.
Newport, MI

My brother is 5 years old and we cannot get him to eat anything for his school lunches. Pringleso are his favorite chip and having them in snack packs are a blessing. It's the only thing he will eat at school to tide him over until he gets home. Best thing ever.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.

These are so flavorful, they are almost too flavorful. The chip itself has a very thick powder on it that is not very appealing. As soon as you pop open the container, you are overpowered by a powdery Sour Cream and Onion scent. I prefer the originals to these.
Becky H.
Becky H.
Greenwood, SC

Pringles are my favorite potato chips because they are crunchy and not full of oil. They always have the perfect amount of flavor on each chip. They can be a little pricey but I also know that I am paying for a full can of chips rather than a bag of mostly air!
Jaqueline P.
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, Ca

OMG! I don't know what it is, but out of all the things I must have as a snack are these! They're so delicious. I buy these at any grocery store. but if you haven't tried these, you must. I always buy these when I'm in the mood for a snack. Also buy the dip!
Rosalie G.
Rosalie G.
Exeter, NH

If I could eat a package of Pringles sour cream and onion chips a day without repercussions I believe I would. Absolutely my all time favorite flavor and chip brand. Even my two year old loves them and he is a very picky eater so that should say something.
Brenda  G.
Brenda G.
Fontana, CA

I love this flavor in particular, it really does taste like sour cream and onion, they taste really good and I like how the chips aren't so hard like other chips that stab the inside of my mouth, I would recommend to others and definitely would repurchase.
Candice J.
Candice J.

I love that pringles come in a tube which cannot be smashed but they still can be broken inside if they get dropped. These have a good flavor but I can only eat so many because pringles seem to be very salty. Me and my son love making duck lips with them.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?