Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Yoima D.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Daijiona S.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Heather Q.See all 42 photos

BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?I don't think it's the best bu... 7 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese fla...Defently this cause the cheese... 12 Answers
  • What's your favorite Pringles flavor? The limón ones. 20 Answers
Reviews (2072)
Photos (42)
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Goshen, OH
Theses chips are amazing! I love the taste and the smooth texture these chips have! I love that when you buy Pringles all most all the chips are whole compared to other chip brands. It seems like Pringles is the only company that doesn't sell air.
Lulu W.
Lulu W.
Elizabethton, TN
Very nice crunch, they got the taste really well, the packaging can leave your hands greasy but Pringles make solid chips.
Sylvia C.
Sylvia C.
These are so light and crunchy. Great flavor and you don't have to worry about crushed chips in the bottom of the bag. 😂😂😂
Kionna D.
Kionna D.
Foodie Expert
I've been eating this for years. It's true flavor.A really big selection of flavors as well. I'll always buy over an over.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Auburn, AL
Foodie Expert
Oh my God. this is super delicious I love the fries, but this is my favorite. your taste is driving me crazy is very delicious ñomi
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Columbus, OH
Pringles..... you know what you are getting when you choose Pringles. The flavor is good, but not quite sure they count as potatoes
Drake F.
Drake F.
Duson, LA
Foodie Expert
Its pringles! How can you not love pringles?! These are perfect movie watchin'- im just gonna be lazy around the house- kinda chips.
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Watertown
Hands down my favorite chip snack. I love to put these on my sandwiches. And it's true, once you pop the fun don't stop!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Tampa, FL
One of my favorite Pringle flavor and my kids !tastes so good !u can finish a whole can and not notice! It's our favorite.
Roxanna A.
Roxanna A.
These packs are great for kids and adults. I put it in the kids lunch boxes and they love this flavor. Great for taking on the go. I put it in my bag for a quick snack or when going out with kids.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?