BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?9 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?13 Answers
Beth D.
Beth D.
Foodie Expert
Exactly what you'd expect, a salty satisfying snack to meet those crunchy chip cravings. These were a staple on road trips when I was a kid.
Casey S.
Casey S.
My favorite type of Pringles. However, I wish there was a healthier option, as these are not the most healthy. They are affordable, though.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Foodie Expert
Love these, yall need to try them if you haven't they are great. I would honestly buy all of them from the store. That's how good they are!
Azraelia Z.
Azraelia Z.
My favorite flavor of Pringles! I buy them from Publix and they are so delicious! I could eat them all day. They are pretty affordable too!
April G.
April G.
I am literally always craving these chips they are not the healthiest things but they are so good they are in my top 3 of my favorite chips
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
Chula Vista
Foodie Expert
This is a great to go snack because if it's packaging. I've been eating these since I was a child and I won't stop because they're so good.
Armida G.
Armida G.
Pomona
Favorite flavor of pringles by far. The right amount of salt not too much onion the fact that they are in a can is great. Less broken chips
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
I so love these and I dont like sour cream lol.And as the saying goes you can't eat just one.I actually think they are better for you.I know they don't taste as greasy as other chips.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Scottown, OH
Foodie Expert
I could eat these all day!! One of my favorite snacks! And of course the only chip container not filled with half chips and half air! Haha
Joi C.
Joi C.
Yorktown, VA
I love Pringles I believe my kids all the time they are delicious they have really nice packaging I would definitely buy this again and recommend it
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?