BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Kat T.
Kat T.
Carrboro, NC
Foodie Expert
Great flavor, very crunchy, and I like the can they are in. I find they're too expensive for how few chips you get. Compared to Lays stacks especially, which are much less expensive. I buy mine at Walmart.
Perez M.
Perez M.
San Antonio, TX
Once I pop I really can't stop yes really my family has to literally take them away from me to make sure I don't eat the whole tub lol... just one of my favorites on my list...
Anais G.
Anais G.
I love the taste of the Sour cream and onion Pringles, so much that when I want to treat myself I grab a container and hide it from my kids.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Kissimmee, FL
Foodie Expert
The BEST chips ever! My personal favorite Pringles flavor! I like how the chips are compact and rarely do I ever purchase a can that has shattered chips. Great quality control.
Aijalon E.
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK
These are very delicious. These are good to have in your purse if you need something to snack on. Goods for when you're on the plane or even just to have. These are my favorite ones to get.
Ana M.
Ana M.
La Feria
Foodie Expert
Love! Love! Love! Pringles can't never get enough of them. I always buy them for my kids and myself. I love the sour cream & onion. They amazing.
Elaina E.
Elaina E.
Foodie Expert
Pringles are the perfect snack for anyone. They have so many different flavors my personal favorite you ask well it's sour cream and onion.
They taste so amazing and it's so cheap. Definitely buy them.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Can't get enough of these chips!! Pringles is one of the main brands that actually fills up their containers to the top with product. They are sold at a very reasonable price and I love them so much!!
These flavored Pringles are probably my second favorite beside the pizza flavor. These brand of chips are probably one of the best when compared to other top tier brands especially in terms of flavor.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Denver, CO
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite! These are good to just grab a few and go. I use these for road trip. Throw the can in the cup holder and head for the road!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?