Add a Photo

#31 in Chips
Photos (38)
Adrianna G.
Adrianna G.

So good, you can smell the onion just by opening the can. One of the best sour cream and onion chips
Nizat H.
Nizat H.
Lodi, CA

Great snack. Baked so light not oily at all. Comes in a convenient box. Once you start you can stop!
Lori K.
Lori K.
Carthage, TX

Yes yes yes! Sour cream & onion are my favorite! I can eat a whole canister of them in one sitting.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Auburn, IN

My favorite on the go snack ever. It's not messy and easily closes to keep them from getting stale.
Kiera L.
Kiera L.
Beaverton, OR

I don't eat any other flavor than this! Eh it's my holy grail? It's just the perfect flavor for me.
Eva S.
Eva S.

My husband and son both love these. They are an easy snack for on the go. They are very flavorfull.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Fort Collins, CO

Classic favorite around these parts. My kids gobble these up. These are probably their best flavor.
Erin L.
Erin L.

Good chip overall! Pretty decently priced and easy to store! My husband loves them as a go to snack
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Largo, FL

Although I do love sour cream and onion it's not my favorite. Pizza flavor is my all time favorite.
Megan  M.
Megan M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

The best chips hands down to take to the beach! The flavor sour cream and onion is one of the best.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now