Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Karly M.
Karly M.
Tarrytown, GA

One of their greatest chip flavors in my opinion, just enhanced by great packaging for quick and easy snacks!
Mary Kate M.
Mary Kate M.
Austin, TX

Huge fan of sour cream and onion anything and these are no exception! One of my favorite flavors of Pringles!
Colleena L.
Colleena L.

These are my favorite chips, and they taste really good! The only problem is that there just isn't enough! =D
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Murfreesboro, TN

These are mine and my families favorite flavored Pringles. It's hard not to eat the whole can! Lol. So yummy.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

One of my favorites! Sour Cream and Onion is so classic but I love the flavoring by Pringles to get it right.
Nati Z.
Nati Z.

This is one of the classic flavors for Pringles and pretty standard flavor. Not a fan of the texture so much.
Cerise C.
Cerise C.
Redondo Beach, CA

Yum. These are pretty good. Not as great as the original but still not bad. Usually we have them on retreats
Fatama T.
Fatama T.
Dhaka , Bangladesh

As expected. These Pringles arrived fast and fresh. I will order again. They were price right and available.
Cammra N.
Cammra N.

These and Cheddar are the only ones I buy they taste so good. they may not be that good for me but its okay.
Katie L.
Katie L.

These are my favorite pringles but I'm fat so getting them out isn't easy lol that's why I have it 3 stars ☺
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now