BY PRINGLES #33 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
allison g.
great chips with great flavor. crunchy chips and good seasoning. bey affordable. bought at dollar general. i buy these all the time. better than any other chips i ate. bad thing is it makes your breathe stink!
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
These have changed so much from 5ish years ago! And I don't like the change! :( They are MUCH thinner and "crisp" like compared to before that was thicker and a bit more of a hearty crunch. They also now only have a whiteish flavor powder on them instead of little sprinkles of the green onion flavoring. Sadly I don't think I'll be purchasing again.
Shawn R.
Boise, ID
No, just no. When I could buy a bag of kettle chips or any snack that doesn't taste like thin cardboard strips with flavoring I would. Also, I understand the appeal of the can (you don't crush the chips), but A) there are way less in this package than any bag of chips I would buy at the same price point and B) who has hands small enough to reach in the can? If you're inclined to splurge and spend money on potato chips at least buy some high quality chips that are made from real potatoes. Sincerely, your friendly Idaho girl.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
LOVE Pringles, it's just something about these chips's texture that's different from other, and not to mention the variety in flavors that have recently been coming out! Sour cream & Onion is still my favorite, an oldie but a goodie. The only thing the company needs to try & figure out is how to get your hand to the bottom of the container without 1. Getting your hand stuck, and 2. Having to tilt it over so the chips can slide out/mess all over you.
Sarah R.
Santa Clara, CA
I feel like Pringles have changed formula in the past decade or so ... anyone else? These chips still taste great, but I don't notice that they're as crispy as they used to be. I seem to get more and more of my tube that is already crumbly and cracking. I still eat them (and enjoy them), but it's a new mouth feel, no?
Sharon B.
I so love these and I dont like sour cream lol.And as the saying goes you can't eat just one.I actually think they are better for you.I know they don't taste as greasy as other chips.
Charity  W.
Jonesboro, GA
These are the best chips ever, there actual worth your money bcuz it's the only chip brand that doesn't sell us air! As well as the flavor of sour cream and onion is very much there and not missed. I only wish that there was something to get the chips at the bottom because my hand cannot fit down that far.
nuren m.
5++++++++ stars for this , my favorite of them all!! i always eat it it's sooooo yummyyy!!!! it's got a sourness and a flaovour i just can't describe it! live it!!
Vianny S.
My favorite chips ever! I always buy the small container, 100 calories and trow one in my lunch box for work, it totally helps when I get the craving.
They have really good flavor and love that you don't your hands dirty or salty trying to eat them like other chips, also they are always intact and never broke
Rachel S.
Kansas City, KS
I have always loved these, from a kid, esp as a teenager and now my daughters love them! They're the perfect size for when my girls randomly decide they want to take lunch to school or if they want a snack, but I want to make sure they don't eat too much! I think it's great to buy these smaller ones also if you don't eat them too often because then you don't have to worry about the full size can going stale!
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?