BY PRINGLES #5 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Avery S.
Avery S.
Foodie Expert
I get the sour cream and onion all of the time it has a lot of flavor and is sometime cheaper then the off brand Pringles. A pro is they are in a small container and you can put the lid on them and take them anywhere
Portland
Foodie Expert
I love these for camping and going to picinics! They're so good and easy to take anywhere! I don't know which flavor is my favorite... because they are all so good!
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Foodie Expert
Pringles is the only chip company I know who fills the whole thing up with chips. Not only that the chips taste amazing. They have been my favorite since I was a little kid. I would definitely recommend these chips.
nuren m.
nuren m.
5++++++++ stars for this , my favorite of them all!! i always eat it it's sooooo yummyyy!!!! it's got a sourness and a flaovour i just can't describe it! live it!!
Salina R.
Salina R.
Foodie Expert
These chips are so tasty and I eat these all the time which all sorts of flavors and they're amazing. I snack on these all the time and I bought this from Walmart and I recommend this product to all of my friends.
Elliot D.
Elliot D.
I'm a big fan of chips, especially Pringles! I eat so so many of these a week it might as well be my diet. I buy these at Walmart, and they're always affordable.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Forest, VA
Pringles sour cream and onion chips are my favorite! I could eat the whole can in one sitting. The only complaint is my hair struggles to fit in the can when I get near the bottom and that can be really annoying
Klaudia K.
Klaudia K.
Palatine
Very good. Good packaging. Comes in the right amount. Doesn't take a lot of space. I met my expectations. Very good chips. Not sure about the ingredients but very good. I wouldn't add anything it's good as it is
Foodie Expert
I love these Pringle chips. I eat them a lot and the other flavors are very good as well. They are addicting , although they aren't the healthiest they are worth it. I would definitely recommend them to others.
Emily L.
Emily L.
These chips are really good! It is delicious! It is one of my favorite snacks! They make my family have fun and bond. The sour cream really blends with the onion. It is really good. It really met my expectations.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?