Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
PORTLAND, OR

One of my OLD favorites. Still buy them every once and awhile - but, I wish they were less expensive.
Christy S.
Christy S.

Love Pringles. Use a lot during summer for picnics and quick on the go snacks! My toddler loves them!
Sierra H.
Sierra H.

I absolutely love this flavor of Pringles. So flavorful and addictive. Can I get some more right now?
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Richmond, VA

I love the crisp flavor of Pringles & you honestly can't go wrong with this all time favorite flavor.
Lola T.
Lola T.
Bryan, TX

Perfect size for the diaper bag my 2yr old doesn't eat much food he basically snacks thru out the day
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Middleburg, FL

Great for the beach for a quick snack! It's easy and convenient to just through into your bag and go!
Kyla P.
Kyla P.

I love Pringles! This are classic flavors and whenever they go on sale I buy at least 4 cans of them.
Carlos R.
Carlos R.

Best flavor ever in potatoes, i really love this product, aré my favourites snacks in the whole world
Ahniyah C.
Ahniyah C.

I like Pringles and this flavor is my favorite. Great taste and they actually fill up the entire can.
Adrianna G.
Adrianna G.

So good, you can smell the onion just by opening the can. One of the best sour cream and onion chips
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now