BY PRINGLES #22 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Monique R.
Fontana
These are delicious and super affordable I love the flavor and the packaging I don't think that they are the most healthy things but I would buy them again
Tenee D.
Park Forest, IL
Foodie Expert
I love Pringles the flavors are so bold and delicious! I i like how easy it is to open and close and you don't have to worry abt them becoming stale quickly
Elba A.
I have nothing but good things to say about all Pringles. I this just happens to be my favorite flavor! Also you are geniuses for stacking chips this way.
Angela B.
phoenix
I don’t normally like the flavor of sour cream and onion, but these were simply delicious!! I would definitely continue to buy and recommend these chips!!
Brooke C.
Harrisonburg, VA
Absolutely love Pringles. They are delicious and a great snack. I also really like the tube they come in. It makes me realize how much I'm actually eating
Hope L.
Stockton, CA
My favorite flavor from all Pringles out there! It's sweet but has that onion taste to it. If u like onion, then u should definitely try this!!! It's good!
Katie B.
Kennard
A regular product in our house. Always tasty and has good flavor. Never stale. Only complaint is when the chips get broken but that happens with all chips.
Deanna M.
Yes, I loved these chips! They're to die for. I love the burst of flavor you get when you get that first bite, it's very affordable and I would recommend.
Staci B.
houston
I love how they are not very greasy! They get pretty dry though. The flavoring is great and I like the container it comes in. Could come with more though.
adrienne k.
Craig, AK
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite brand and flavor of chips. I love these so much. I buy them about once a week, they have such a perfect amount of flavor on each chip.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?