BY PRINGLES #9 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Zara M.
Zara M.
Foodie Expert
these are soooooo yummy!!! i love it and they are affordable which makes it even better!! they are sold everywhere which makes it easily accessible.
Wayna V.
Wayna V.
Foodie Expert
This is my absolutely favorite flavor of pringles. I love the onion and chives taste. Once I start I can't stop eating them. Also great for party snacks
Kristin G.
Kristin G.
Foodie Expert
I've Loved These forever these are my favorite Pringles I literally will sit there and one sitting and eat the whole can to myself they are so yummy
Melinda C.
Melinda C.
St Augustine, FL
Foodie Expert
Ok so, small confession, I'm addicted to Pringles! I have a seriously hard time stopping once I have started. Sour cream and onion are my favorite.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Argyle, TX
Foodie Expert
Love these! Perfect light crunchy chip. It has just the right amount of flavor!! I could eat a whole can by myself! My whole family loves them too!
Leah P.
Leah P.
Love it!! When traveling these are a must. Like any chip there (health wise) not the greatest choice but they taste great and are delicious. Too many though can kill your stomach!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Alhambra, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor of Pringles it is good and the packaging prevents it from getting stale Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
Amber L.
Amber L.
Foodie Expert
I can eat an entire one of these in one sitting. The sour cream and onion ones are by far my favorite. I don't care for the original flavor though.
Emily C.
Emily C.
I love Pringles because they taste as good as potato chips in a bag but don't seem as oily because they are thicker than regular chips. Sour cream and onion flavored Pringles are my favorite because they have so much flavor. I also love the idea that you don't have to worry about your chips getting stale because the canister has a lid, and these are more portable than regular potato chips in a bag. I would suggest getting these if you enjoy flavorful chips, and try all the other flavors as well-they're great too!
Kat T.
Kat T.
Carrboro, NC
Foodie Expert
Great flavor, very crunchy, and I like the can they are in. I find they're too expensive for how few chips you get. Compared to Lays stacks especially, which are much less expensive. I buy mine at Walmart.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?