Add a Photo

#22 in Chips
Photos (38)
Gabii S.
Gabii S.

Pringles are so good not too salty and not too plain with every flavor too the sour cream is delicious
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
PORTLAND, OR

One of my OLD favorites. Still buy them every once and awhile - but, I wish they were less expensive.
Lola T.
Lola T.
Bryan, TX

Perfect size for the diaper bag my 2yr old doesn't eat much food he basically snacks thru out the day
Christy S.
Christy S.

Love Pringles. Use a lot during summer for picnics and quick on the go snacks! My toddler loves them!
Alison P.
Alison P.

This is the only Pringles chip flavor that I will buy. Great taste that's different from other brands
Sierra H.
Sierra H.

I absolutely love this flavor of Pringles. So flavorful and addictive. Can I get some more right now?
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Middleburg, FL

Great for the beach for a quick snack! It's easy and convenient to just through into your bag and go!
Carlos R.
Carlos R.

Best flavor ever in potatoes, i really love this product, aré my favourites snacks in the whole world
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Richmond, VA

I love the crisp flavor of Pringles & you honestly can't go wrong with this all time favorite flavor.
Aeriel M.
Aeriel M.
Raleigh, NC

One of my favorite chips ever. I used to get a can a week to carry to work with me for my lunch hour.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now