BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?9 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?13 Answers
Elaina E.
Elaina E.
Foodie Expert
Pringles are the perfect snack for anyone. They have so many different flavors my personal favorite you ask well it's sour cream and onion.
They taste so amazing and it's so cheap. Definitely buy them.
Michaela O.
Michaela O.
Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
GREAT CHIPS 10/10 LOVE ME SOME PRINGLES THE BEST GO TO CHIP AMAZING SOUR CREAM AND ONION FLAVOR
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Hands down the best flavor Pringles ever made. It's unfortunate that the canister sizes have gotten so small but you still get that classic taste
Eliana L.
Eliana L.
Ugh I can't get over the fact that these are so good. I always buy them at Walgreens because they always have offers and I love this. Only chip company that don't sell air.
Staci B.
Staci B.
houston
I love how they are not very greasy! They get pretty dry though. The flavoring is great and I like the container it comes in. Could come with more though.
Elba A.
Elba A.
I have nothing but good things to say about all Pringles. I this just happens to be my favorite flavor! Also you are geniuses for stacking chips this way.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Foodie Expert
Love pringles of almost all flavors (except for real woerd ones ) i love pringles better then most chips they dont feel as fried and bad for you
Kira R.
Kira R.
They're good. They have a nice flavor and I think the packaging is useful for other things so it's a good time. Idk what to write about literally chips so
Cyndi R.
Cyndi R.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite chips. Very thin and crispy. This is by far my favorite flavor. This was purchased at Walmart. And I would repurchase again.
Tori W.
Tori W.
Kearney, NE
Foodie Expert
This classic flavor has never tasted better. I always buy Pringles before a long road trip because they are easy to eat and easy to keep fresh!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?