BY PRINGLES #33 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
These chips have a great sour cream and onion taste. They aren't made from sliced potatoes, though. They are made from ground rice, wheat, corn and potatoes. They are then made into the potato chip shape. Given how highly processed they are, they probably aren't that good for you, but they do taste good. It's fun to eat them out of the canister too, but it's hard to get at the bottom ones without your hands getting all greasy.
Andrea V.
Ventura
I bought the Pringles sour cream and onion canister at Ralph's. It wasn't too healthy because I didn't get the low fat or something like that. The fast was great and plenty of taste e because
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
I love sour cream and onion Pringles! I never have to worry about my chips being crushed & they are wonderfully flavorful which I is fantastic as opposed to other potato chips that can sometimes be less flavorful or even too much. I almost always have a can or two at my house! Perfect for snacking 😄
Xaroline B.
Henderson, NV
The best Pringles ever! These definitely beat the cheddar ones. Once you have one you need to eat them all. Which bad but good. I usually buy these at a gas station.
lexi s.
north highlands
favorite brand of chips, as you get a lot. it's more on the expensive side, but it's worth it. it's not very healthy, but chips in general aren't either. it went way above my expectations with the flavor and packaging
Samara I.
I like to other flavor, but thus is my favorite. I can eat a whole can of Pringles in one sitting. It get alone or accompanied by a sandwich,burger, or even hotdogs.
Martina P.
These are a very good snack especially if toy are on the road. If you like poudered things this is as a very good food and is good if kids just got home after school
Kayla E.
Pringles is the only chip company I know who fills the whole thing up with chips. Not only that the chips taste amazing. They have been my favorite since I was a little kid. I would definitely recommend these chips.
Salina R.
These chips are so tasty and I eat these all the time which all sorts of flavors and they're amazing. I snack on these all the time and I bought this from Walmart and I recommend this product to all of my friends.
Sarah S.
Love how much flavor these chips have. It's a great snack that isn't greasy and messy. Love how the chips come in a resealable tube which helps keep them fresher longer.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?