BY PRINGLES #33 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Suzanne D.
Delicious!!!! Can't help but eat the entire container. Only wish it had the handle to pull it out of the container to make it easier to get to. Very good coating of flavoring.
Brenda B.
Brownsville, TX
Sour cream and onions has always been my favorite flavor! Love that they are so portable to take anywhere! Great for a snack specially the 16oz ones to accompany your lunch!
Love the chips they are my absolutely favorite chips if you se them in store get them especially if you love sour cream and onion they are the best in my opinion try them out for your self and see if thy become you favorite as well.
Brittnie S.
MANSFIELD, OH
These are my husbands favorite. Qe love them there really good. But im sure you all alreadyknow this. And if not omg go get pringles now. And get your pringle duck face on. 😂😂😂
pali m.
My favorite i always have these as a snack when im at school and i get hungry. I eat these chip while watching movie withbmy boyfriend because these are his favorites too.
Tawana A.
Los Angeles, CA
Classic! I can never keep Pringles around the house. My husband seems to thing they are only for him to pop every time he enters the kitchen. I display a box and hide one.
I love Pringles Pringles are the best chips ever invented. They're not like the other chips lays because they sell air . All the flavors right there in the chip. I love there original flavors . Would buy again would recommend.
Ella
i loooooove pringles!!!! i mean, who doesn't?! the sour cream and onion chips are amazing and have great flavor!! super addicting and i buy them all of the time, as well as the original, and cheddar flavor. 10/10 recommend!!
Andrea V.
Ventura
I bought the Pringles sour cream and onion canister at Ralph's. It wasn't too healthy because I didn't get the low fat or something like that. The fast was great and plenty of taste e because
Sheela K.
Sour cream and onion has always been my favorite Pringles flavor! It's really hard to just eat one! I like the container and I find it tastier than other similar chips.
nounou t.
tunisia
. Whats not to love.
Aivee G.
Foodie Expert
Just wondering if these are gluten & egg free?
Janny F.
Foodie Expert
How many chips does this currently contain?
Megan M.
Anyone else love this flavour? 😍😍😍
R C.
In the list of ingredients, does this have msg (monosodium glutamate)? I don't see why so many chips have this especially sour cream and onion. kroger managed to make a great sour cream and cheddar chip without msg. there are some people that get so sick if they easy food with msg in it.