BY PRINGLES #33 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brittnie S.
MANSFIELD, OH
These are my husbands favorite. Qe love them there really good. But im sure you all alreadyknow this. And if not omg go get pringles now. And get your pringle duck face on. 😂😂😂
Brenda B.
Brownsville, TX
Sour cream and onions has always been my favorite flavor! Love that they are so portable to take anywhere! Great for a snack specially the 16oz ones to accompany your lunch!
Love the chips they are my absolutely favorite chips if you se them in store get them especially if you love sour cream and onion they are the best in my opinion try them out for your self and see if thy become you favorite as well.
pali m.
My favorite i always have these as a snack when im at school and i get hungry. I eat these chip while watching movie withbmy boyfriend because these are his favorites too.
I love Pringles Pringles are the best chips ever invented. They're not like the other chips lays because they sell air . All the flavors right there in the chip. I love there original flavors . Would buy again would recommend.
Tawana A.
Los Angeles, CA
Classic! I can never keep Pringles around the house. My husband seems to thing they are only for him to pop every time he enters the kitchen. I display a box and hide one.
Ella
i loooooove pringles!!!! i mean, who doesn't?! the sour cream and onion chips are amazing and have great flavor!! super addicting and i buy them all of the time, as well as the original, and cheddar flavor. 10/10 recommend!!
Andrea V.
Ventura
I bought the Pringles sour cream and onion canister at Ralph's. It wasn't too healthy because I didn't get the low fat or something like that. The fast was great and plenty of taste e because
Sheela K.
Sour cream and onion has always been my favorite Pringles flavor! It's really hard to just eat one! I like the container and I find it tastier than other similar chips.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
These chips have a great sour cream and onion taste. They aren't made from sliced potatoes, though. They are made from ground rice, wheat, corn and potatoes. They are then made into the potato chip shape. Given how highly processed they are, they probably aren't that good for you, but they do taste good. It's fun to eat them out of the canister too, but it's hard to get at the bottom ones without your hands getting all greasy.
Jasmine S.
Naselle, WA
Are sour cream and onion pringles your favorite or do you prefer another?
Crystal G.
Foodie Expert
Anyone else love these? (:
maria p.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite snack?
أفكار ي.
Bouzareah
do love this chips?
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
All I see are the short (half it's size) cans are they getting rid of the tall can forever?