BY PRINGLES #22 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lisa T.
I like to take these on road trips. You don't have to worry about having a chop clip. I love the flavor and the size. I like this flavor the best.
Anais G.
Foodie Expert
I love the taste of the Sour cream and onion Pringles, so much that when I want to treat myself I grab a container and hide it from my kids.
Daja W.
Detroit, MI
Foodie Expert
Favorite chips I love them. It's the only chip company that doesn't sale air. I love the taste there so delicious. I buy these any time I see them.
Jasjeet B.
Foodie Expert
I just love the taste of Pringles sour cream. And I really Pringles brand's packaging as there is no extra air and each chip is placed gracefully.
Jesus P.
These are a go to snack for kids or maybe a movie. I enjoy the taste. I don't buy these regularly, but I do love having them at home occasionally.
Melinda C.
St Augustine, FL
Foodie Expert
Ok so, small confession, I'm addicted to Pringles! I have a seriously hard time stopping once I have started. Sour cream and onion are my favorite.
Victoria R.
Madera, CA
Foodie Expert
I love the taste and crispness of these chips. I constantly buy these at work and they're inexpensive. They should make a bigger package though!
Sweetz B.
San Jose , CA
Foodie Expert
Can't go wrong with most pringles and this flavor is definitely one of my favorite. They are a great snack, even if not the healthiest. So yummy!
Nicole N.
Foodie Expert
Pringles Sour Cream and Onion Potato Crisps are really good. The crunch is great and the taste is great. They are not as crunchy as other brands.
Hope B.
Sour cream and onion Pringles are a favorite in my family. They are not greasy and taste great. The only problem is they don't last long enough.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?