Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Scott W.
Scott W.
Fort Benning, GA

Pringles are and always have been my favorite snack! Sour cream and onion has to be my favorite flavor.
Yvette T.
Yvette T.

I love these Pringles!! You open a can and you can't put it down! Yummy, even my little boy loves them.
Fresia R.
Fresia R.
Doral, FL

One of the best pringles ever I love mr potato , sou cream its so delicious they crispy plus no air lol
Kailey D.
Kailey D.
Imperial, MO

I like Pringles but these are a tad bit too salty for my liking. I prefer the Lays Kettle cooked chips.
Karlitha C.
Karlitha C.
phoenix az.

Uuff estas son mis favoritas e encanta ese sabor a crema de cebolla me puedo comer muchos tubitos jaaj
Taylor M.
Taylor M.

I love all these flavors plus the variety pack is perfect so that you get to try more different kinds!
Ai B.
Ai B.
Salem, OR

My favorite chips! Lots of flavor and so thin! Once you start you can't stop til the container is gone
Apryl C.
Apryl C.

Pringles aren't my favorite or go-to potato chip but I really do like the sour cream and onion flavor!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.

These are my favorite. I never seem to grow tired of Pringles and my kids love them too. Great flavor.
Gabii S.
Gabii S.

Pringles are so good not too salty and not too plain with every flavor too the sour cream is delicious
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now