BY PRINGLES #5 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Kristin P.
Kristin P.
I love Pringles,I but like 5 things when I go to the store. I think I speck for everyone when I say Pringles are delicious. I sometimes feel like I'm living off Pringles.
elaf e.
elaf e.
Foodie Expert
I like these chips but not for every March because it's really salty for me and I don't like salty food and sometimes has too much slavers and it kind of disgust me but overall it's kind of good.
Tawana A.
Tawana A.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Classic! I can never keep Pringles around the house. My husband seems to thing they are only for him to pop every time he enters the kitchen. I display a box and hide one.
Ella
Ella
i loooooove pringles!!!! i mean, who doesn't?! the sour cream and onion chips are amazing and have great flavor!! super addicting and i buy them all of the time, as well as the original, and cheddar flavor. 10/10 recommend!!
Serena E.
Serena E.
Foodie Expert
My favorite potato chip brand, and my favorite flavor 😁 thanks to these I don't waste money buying air and they actually fill the bottle up all the way 😂
mitzylin p.
mitzylin p.
Santa ana california
I love this so much it's enjoy my day setting down relaxing while eating of this product I'll give 5 star for this i hope I can have more.taste so good😉😉
Sheela K.
Sheela K.
Foodie Expert
Sour cream and onion has always been my favorite Pringles flavor! It's really hard to just eat one! I like the container and I find it tastier than other similar chips.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Ventura
I bought the Pringles sour cream and onion canister at Ralph's. It wasn't too healthy because I didn't get the low fat or something like that. The fast was great and plenty of taste e because
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
These chips have a great sour cream and onion taste. They aren't made from sliced potatoes, though. They are made from ground rice, wheat, corn and potatoes. They are then made into the potato chip shape. Given how highly processed they are, they probably aren't that good for you, but they do taste good. It's fun to eat them out of the canister too, but it's hard to get at the bottom ones without your hands getting all greasy.
marcelo f.
marcelo f.
Foodie Expert
Very good this product, reliable brand, recommend
muito bom esse produto, marca confiável, recomendo
Buen producto, buena marca y confiable, me encanra
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?