BY PRINGLES #10 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
These chips have a great sour cream and onion taste. They aren't made from sliced potatoes, though. They are made from ground rice, wheat, corn and potatoes. They are then made into the potato chip shape. Given how highly processed they are, they probably aren't that good for you, but they do taste good. It's fun to eat them out of the canister too, but it's hard to get at the bottom ones without your hands getting all greasy.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
I love sour cream and onion Pringles! I never have to worry about my chips being crushed & they are wonderfully flavorful which I is fantastic as opposed to other potato chips that can sometimes be less flavorful or even too much. I almost always have a can or two at my house! Perfect for snacking 😄
Penelope g.
Penelope g.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Who doesnt love pringles. These are my fav flavors, i also pack them in my daughter's lunch box. Its just easy tp prepare for her to snack on in school
Melisa F.
Melisa F.
White Plains
I love anything with sour cream&onion. It's just a habit. It's affordable because it's cheap the whole thing for like $2. You can buy it off any store.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
These are my favorite  along with the chedder cheese flavor . Kids also enjoy them so we each get own container with the price reasonable might as well.
Kayde M.
Kayde M.
I like how the chips are thin and have a slight flavor. I can't eat too many at a time though. I don't like the residue it leaves on fingers and mouth.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Toledo, OH
Foodie Expert
Alls I'm saying is I'm frusterated I can't fit my whole arm in the can, but pringles are the best chip known to man. Sour cream and onion is a classic.
Francis G.
Francis G.
Dorchester, MA
Foodie Expert
Everytime in craving for chips my fav are Pringles. I love how crunchie they are but most of all they are so tastyfull ...that you can not have enough.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Jennings, FL
Foodie Expert
Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion I have always loved these chips since I was a kid. I could finish a can in like minutes lol they are so good !!!
vanessa r.
vanessa r.
Tulsa, OK
Foodie Expert
They are yummy ! I recommend getting these when you are on a road trip or just when watching a movie at the house. They are affordable! However I wish they had bags of them so you can have more ! I recommend you to try it
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?