BY PRINGLES #15 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emily W.
simi valley
Foodie Expert
I love these for camping and going to picinics! They're so good and easy to take anywhere! I don't know which flavor is my favorite... because they are all so good!
Lauren D.
Foodie Expert
Addicting, and just the right crunch. Love that because they're stacked you always get a full chip - no crushed chips here! A classic that I'll always come back to.
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
Foodie Expert
I love these are my favorite to eat. They're very good. The packaging is very nice to travel with. It's better than any other sour cream & onion product I've tried.
Kerstian S.
Foodie Expert
These are always on point and a great snack!! The flavors are always perfect and sour cream and onion is my second favorite! The price is okay for what you get.. I feel like it certainly could be a little lower. But I continue to purchase these because they're so good!
nicole c.
Waukesha
Foodie Expert
I love The sour cream and onion. And Pringles are the only brand that doesn't sell air. And that makes me happy. Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
Kassandra N.
Los Angeles, CA
 This is my favorite Pringles flavor because it  is so realistic. I love how light weight they are and how many come in the canister. It has such an amazing flavor.
Natalie F.
This product is so amazing taste is amazing. These "chips"are overly salty or just the perfect amount of saltiness.I always buy these chips at my local 7-Eleven.
Anne P.
Foodie Expert
This is a great snack to bring on a road trip or a camping trip due to the portable container. The crisp crunchy texture is unique, however they tend to be too faulty for me.
Suzanne D.
Delicious!!!! Can't help but eat the entire container. Only wish it had the handle to pull it out of the container to make it easier to get to. Very good coating of flavoring.
Brittnie S.
MANSFIELD, OH
Foodie Expert
These are my husbands favorite. Qe love them there really good. But im sure you all alreadyknow this. And if not omg go get pringles now. And get your pringle duck face on. 😂😂😂
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?