Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (37)
lynn t.
lynn t.
ankeny, IA

The kids like to snack on these once in awhile. They are great to dip as well. We always have this in our pantry.
Brina S.
Brina S.
Media, PA

I love Pringles lol you can't eat just one and this is one of my favorite flavors they have so many good ones tho
Renee D.
Renee D.

My favorite kind of Pringles - just the right amount of flavoring on them, and the low-fat ones are just as good.
V O.
V O.

one of my favourite flavour of pringles. although the new versions have lost its old taste making it a bit worse
Heather R.
Heather R.
Abingdon, VA

My absolute favorite! I've loved these since I was a little girl and now they are my daughters favorite as well!
Adam-maranda G.
Adam-maranda G.
Russellville, AL

My son loved the we chips. they are kids an mess friendly. they also don't empty your wallet. I recommend these.
Laurie T.
Laurie T.
Youngsville, NC

Just ordered these online. I love Pringles. Love the variety in this pack. Perfect for traveling and one the go.
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Boaz, AL

I can't seem to keep these in my house. The entire can will be gone within hours of coming home from the market.
Keyla C.
Keyla C.
Caguas, Puerto Rico

Estas papitas son esquisitas... Las recomiedo 100% y adictivas.... Son buenass vienen como 5 en cada paquete...
Ayleen S.
Ayleen S.
Barranquilla

the best potatoes, i really love it , have a very delicious flavor, brings a good amount their fries are crispy
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now