BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?9 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?13 Answers
Amber L.
Amber L.
Foodie Expert
I can eat an entire one of these in one sitting. The sour cream and onion ones are by far my favorite. I don't care for the original flavor though.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Argyle, TX
Foodie Expert
Love these! Perfect light crunchy chip. It has just the right amount of flavor!! I could eat a whole can by myself! My whole family loves them too!
Leah P.
Leah P.
Love it!! When traveling these are a must. Like any chip there (health wise) not the greatest choice but they taste great and are delicious. Too many though can kill your stomach!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Alhambra, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor of Pringles it is good and the packaging prevents it from getting stale Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
Melinda C.
Melinda C.
St Augustine, FL
Foodie Expert
Ok so, small confession, I'm addicted to Pringles! I have a seriously hard time stopping once I have started. Sour cream and onion are my favorite.
Nana B.
Nana B.
Out of other Pringles flavors, the sour cream is my favourite. Any flavor I buy, it always tastes so good. Generally I am a big fan of Pringles no matter what flavor I am trying.
Kat T.
Kat T.
Carrboro, NC
Foodie Expert
Great flavor, very crunchy, and I like the can they are in. I find they're too expensive for how few chips you get. Compared to Lays stacks especially, which are much less expensive. I buy mine at Walmart.
Perez M.
Perez M.
San Antonio, TX
Once I pop I really can't stop yes really my family has to literally take them away from me to make sure I don't eat the whole tub lol... just one of my favorites on my list...
Jasjeet B.
Jasjeet B.
Foodie Expert
I just love the taste of Pringles sour cream. And I really Pringles brand's packaging as there is no extra air and each chip is placed gracefully.
Anais G.
Anais G.
I love the taste of the Sour cream and onion Pringles, so much that when I want to treat myself I grab a container and hide it from my kids.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?