Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Vicky P.
Vicky P.
Passaic, NJ

This chop is amazing. Goes with every ki d of sandwitch you can think of and mostly just good by itself.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.

I'm actually surprised how much I like these chips. They are tasty and the sodium content isn't too bad.
Mindy C.
Mindy C.
Hallstead, PA

One of my go to snacks! Love the taste and texture! Even my kids can't say no, and that's always a plus.
Sandra R.
Sandra R.

These are my favorite pringles of all of them, so salty and I love the sour flavor. They are affordable.
Tiah W.
Tiah W.

I love Pringles although for it's impossible to just have one, I always end up eating more than I should
dessarae a.
dessarae a.

Pringles is a staple in our household! Good crisp and great flavor! Not a lot of extra air which is good
Silvia D.
Silvia D.
Getafe

Las mejores patatas pringles que hay! Si no la han probado deberian probarlo, en serio, estan buenisimas
Briety S.
Briety S.
Burlington, NJ

My family loves these! I wish they were healthier so I could feel less guilty buying them for my family.
Amber N.
Amber N.
San Marcos, TX

Our family buys these all the time. We have keep them in our house at all times. One can is never enough
Brianna  A.
Brianna A.
Shippensburg, PA

These are not only my favorite flavor of Pringles, they're my all time favorite chips! They're so good.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now