BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Seven Fields , PA
Foodie Expert
I never get sick of these! The perfect snack for a drive or picnic with friends. I constantly repurchase from any grocery store or gas station
Bria H.
Bria H.
Fort Riley, KS
The sour cream Pringles are one of my favorite kinds! Their so delirious, you'll eat the entire can without even knowing it, then get mad when there's non left.
Beth D.
Beth D.
Foodie Expert
Exactly what you'd expect, a salty satisfying snack to meet those crunchy chip cravings. These were a staple on road trips when I was a kid.
Febe G.
Febe G.
Long Beach
Foodie Expert
Sour and creamy! The best flavor everrrrrrr! It's super delicious! I love this chips! They are cheap and awesome! There is nothing like this
Armida G.
Armida G.
Pomona
Favorite flavor of pringles by far. The right amount of salt not too much onion the fact that they are in a can is great. Less broken chips
Azraelia Z.
Azraelia Z.
My favorite flavor of Pringles! I buy them from Publix and they are so delicious! I could eat them all day. They are pretty affordable too!
Karen H.
Karen H.
Foodie Expert
Love these, yall need to try them if you haven't they are great. I would honestly buy all of them from the store. That's how good they are!
Casey S.
Casey S.
My favorite type of Pringles. However, I wish there was a healthier option, as these are not the most healthy. They are affordable, though.
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
I so love these and I dont like sour cream lol.And as the saying goes you can't eat just one.I actually think they are better for you.I know they don't taste as greasy as other chips.
Joi C.
Joi C.
Yorktown, VA
I love Pringles I believe my kids all the time they are delicious they have really nice packaging I would definitely buy this again and recommend it
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?