Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Lara  M.
Lara M.
Lakeland, FL

I love pringles chips! They have a great flavor and I think they stay fresher longer because of the lid.
Amber N.
Amber N.
San Marcos, TX

Our family buys these all the time. We have keep them in our house at all times. One can is never enough
Sandra R.
Sandra R.

These are my favorite pringles of all of them, so salty and I love the sour flavor. They are affordable.
whitney j.
whitney j.

I always bought these types of pringles as a child and I still purchase them now lol they taste so good.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.

I'm actually surprised how much I like these chips. They are tasty and the sodium content isn't too bad.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA

My favorite flavor. I can eat a can in one sitting. The sour cream and onion flavor is not overpowering.
Kailey D.
Kailey D.
Imperial, MO

I like Pringles but these are a tad bit too salty for my liking. I prefer the Lays Kettle cooked chips.
Yvette T.
Yvette T.

I love these Pringles!! You open a can and you can't put it down! Yummy, even my little boy loves them.
bianca p.
bianca p.
Tampico, Tamaulipas.

Mis pringles favoritas son sour cream y amo este paquete porque puedes llevarlas contigo más fácilmente
member-97bc8af3d
member-97bc8af3d
Petersburg, VA

Great value for the price! They are very crispy chips that pack a huge punch of flavor with every bite!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now