Add a Photo

#10 in Chips
Photos (35)
V O.
V O.

one of my favourite flavour of pringles. although the new versions have lost its old taste making it a bit worse
Heather R.
Heather R.
Abingdon, VA

My absolute favorite! I've loved these since I was a little girl and now they are my daughters favorite as well!
Adam-maranda G.
Adam-maranda G.
Russellville, AL

My son loved the we chips. they are kids an mess friendly. they also don't empty your wallet. I recommend these.
Laurie T.
Laurie T.
Youngsville, NC

Just ordered these online. I love Pringles. Love the variety in this pack. Perfect for traveling and one the go.
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Boaz, AL

I can't seem to keep these in my house. The entire can will be gone within hours of coming home from the market.
Keyla C.
Keyla C.
Caguas, Puerto Rico

Estas papitas son esquisitas... Las recomiedo 100% y adictivas.... Son buenass vienen como 5 en cada paquete...
Ayleen S.
Ayleen S.
Barranquilla

the best potatoes, i really love it , have a very delicious flavor, brings a good amount their fries are crispy
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Frostburg, MD

Once you pop you can't stop! One of my favorite chips. They taste so delicious, it's hard to only eat a couple!
Erin Y.
Erin Y.

I love Pringle and I love these chips. They are a classic and deserve that! Good for snacking and live the can.
Joann L.
Joann L.

My favorite pringles favor. It is always a hit with children and grownups. You can never go wrong with pringles
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now