Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (37)
Antoinette L.
Antoinette L.

Love these I think I'm a pick person on food but I loves these my favorite Pringles 🙂 perfect amount of seasoning
Lucy H.
Lucy H.
Mindarie, WA

Amazing taste. great share size and perfect for travelling or on the go. buy different flavors and have a blast.
Destiny W.
Destiny W.

Some of my favorite chips! Not greasy at all and unlike some brands , I'm not buying at when I purchase Pringles!
Sena R.
Sena R.
Cheyenne, WY

These have the perfect amount for a snack and throwing into lunch boxes. I love the the flavor it is my favorite!
lynn t.
lynn t.
ankeny, IA

The kids like to snack on these once in awhile. They are great to dip as well. We always have this in our pantry.
Brina S.
Brina S.
Media, PA

I love Pringles lol you can't eat just one and this is one of my favorite flavors they have so many good ones tho
Renee D.
Renee D.

My favorite kind of Pringles - just the right amount of flavoring on them, and the low-fat ones are just as good.
V O.
V O.

one of my favourite flavour of pringles. although the new versions have lost its old taste making it a bit worse
Heather R.
Heather R.
Abingdon, VA

My absolute favorite! I've loved these since I was a little girl and now they are my daughters favorite as well!
Adam-maranda G.
Adam-maranda G.
Russellville, AL

My son loved the we chips. they are kids an mess friendly. they also don't empty your wallet. I recommend these.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now