Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Lucy H.
Lucy H.
Mindarie, WA

Amazing taste. great share size and perfect for travelling or on the go. buy different flavors and have a blast.
Destiny W.
Destiny W.

Some of my favorite chips! Not greasy at all and unlike some brands , I'm not buying at when I purchase Pringles!
Sena R.
Sena R.
Cheyenne, WY

These have the perfect amount for a snack and throwing into lunch boxes. I love the the flavor it is my favorite!
lynn t.
lynn t.
Ankeny, IA

The kids like to snack on these once in awhile. They are great to dip as well. We always have this in our pantry.
Brina S.
Brina S.
Media, PA

I love Pringles lol you can't eat just one and this is one of my favorite flavors they have so many good ones tho
Renee D.
Renee D.

My favorite kind of Pringles - just the right amount of flavoring on them, and the low-fat ones are just as good.
Brittni H.
Brittni H.
Rosebud, TX

These are perfect for on the go! And amazingly delicious! I recommend these to anyone, they are great for any age
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Spring, TX

My favorite flavor of Pringles, tastes way better than any other sour cream and onion chips from any other brand!
Mierra C.
Mierra C.

Absolutely love these especially this kind, these are one of the first things I look for when I go get groceries.
V O.
V O.

one of my favourite flavour of pringles. although the new versions have lost its old taste making it a bit worse
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now