BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?9 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?13 Answers
Salina R.
Salina R.
Foodie Expert
These chips are so tasty and I eat these all the time which all sorts of flavors and they're amazing. I snack on these all the time and I bought this from Walmart and I recommend this product to all of my friends.
Klaudia K.
Klaudia K.
Palatine
Very good. Good packaging. Comes in the right amount. Doesn't take a lot of space. I met my expectations. Very good chips. Not sure about the ingredients but very good. I wouldn't add anything it's good as it is
Emily W.
Emily W.
Foodie Expert
I love these Pringle chips. I eat them a lot and the other flavors are very good as well. They are addicting , although they aren't the healthiest they are worth it. I would definitely recommend them to others.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Forest, VA
Pringles sour cream and onion chips are my favorite! I could eat the whole can in one sitting. The only complaint is my hair struggles to fit in the can when I get near the bottom and that can be really annoying
Emily L.
Emily L.
Layton
These chips are really good! It is delicious! It is one of my favorite snacks! They make my family have fun and bond. The sour cream really blends with the onion. It is really good. It really met my expectations.
Elliot D.
Elliot D.
I'm a big fan of chips, especially Pringles! I eat so so many of these a week it might as well be my diet. I buy these at Walmart, and they're always affordable.
Kristin G.
Kristin G.
Foodie Expert
I've Loved These forever these are my favorite Pringles I literally will sit there and one sitting and eat the whole can to myself they are so yummy
Zara M.
Zara M.
Foodie Expert
these are soooooo yummy!!! i love it and they are affordable which makes it even better!! they are sold everywhere which makes it easily accessible.
Wayna V.
Wayna V.
Foodie Expert
This is my absolutely favorite flavor of pringles. I love the onion and chives taste. Once I start I can't stop eating them. Also great for party snacks
allison g.
allison g.
Foodie Expert
great chips with great flavor. crunchy chips and good seasoning. bey affordable. bought at dollar general. i buy these all the time. better than any other chips i ate. bad thing is it makes your breathe stink!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?