Add a Photo

Photos (38)
wendy m.
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN

I love these ones and the taco pringles they are my favorite from this brand we buy them often in our home
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Machesney Park

This is definitely my favorite flavor of Pringles. Flavorful, but not overwhelming. Could eat a whole can.
Destiny W.
Destiny W.

The only chip company that hasn't been selling air . Great flavor and value. I would definitely recommend!
Lili C.
Lili C.

I enjoy buying these for my daughter she loves them over any other chip extreme amount of flavor with one
Gloria R.
Gloria R.
Philadelphia, PA

I have and will always love these chips. Quality has never changed and each chip is bursting with flavor.
Laney C.
Laney C.

Yummy! These are a family favorite of ours. It literally takes all my willpower to not eat the whole can.
Kaitlyn  F.
Kaitlyn F.

I love these. I prefer these over other chips. They are absolutely delicious! I definitely recommend them
renata c.
renata c.
groton, CT

Great package and it is good for on the go I love the taste of them and they have different flavors also
Lara  M.
Lara M.
Lakeland, FL

I love pringles chips! They have a great flavor and I think they stay fresher longer because of the lid.
Tiah W.
Tiah W.

I love Pringles although for it's impossible to just have one, I always end up eating more than I should
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now