Add a Photo

#22 in Chips
Photos (38)
Kaitlyn  F.
Kaitlyn F.

I love these. I prefer these over other chips. They are absolutely delicious! I definitely recommend them
Laney C.
Laney C.

Yummy! These are a family favorite of ours. It literally takes all my willpower to not eat the whole can.
Skye B.
Skye B.
Phenix City, AL

I just love Pringles. All the different varieties. They are fun to eat and share but also a great snack.
Tiah W.
Tiah W.

I love Pringles although for it's impossible to just have one, I always end up eating more than I should
Lara  M.
Lara M.
Lakeland, FL

I love pringles chips! They have a great flavor and I think they stay fresher longer because of the lid.
renata c.
renata c.
groton, CT

Great package and it is good for on the go I love the taste of them and they have different flavors also
Silvia D.
Silvia D.
Getafe

Las mejores patatas pringles que hay! Si no la han probado deberian probarlo, en serio, estan buenisimas
Sandra R.
Sandra R.

These are my favorite pringles of all of them, so salty and I love the sour flavor. They are affordable.
whitney j.
whitney j.

I always bought these types of pringles as a child and I still purchase them now lol they taste so good.
Briety S.
Briety S.
Burlington, NJ

My family loves these! I wish they were healthier so I could feel less guilty buying them for my family.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now