BY PRINGLES #15 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Falynn S.
These are my all time favorite. The sour cream and oniolm taste is definitely present unlike some other brands (which I will not name). This is the perfect goto especially for a long road trip.
Sarah A.
Dallas
Foodie Expert
I love this pringles child it taste just like the flavor ...... it's great has a snack for work or to take to school.... and this brand is great because of its different flavors.
Andrea P.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
My kids love pringles sour cream and onion chips. And i love them for my kids because they arent fried or greasy like some of the other chips on the market. #onceyoupop
isabelle b.
Foodie Expert
this is my favorite flavor of pringles. it has tons of flavor and the chips themselves are really good. it's not the healthiest but they're chips so what do you expect.
b m.
Foodie Expert
i used to be so obsessed with this my mom would buy two cans and my brothers would finish them so quickly. they really do taste like sour cream and onion it is such a good combo.
Ellie K.
Hampton, VA
I love these so flavorful but addicting. Sometimes I don't mind their unique texture style others I'd like to try them in a version you can clearly see its a sliced potato. And there always are broken ones in the bottom.
Celestia T.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
My all time favorite chip as long as I've been living. I don't know if they are the healthiest but they definitely are the best! I buy them as my comfort/cheat food.
evanie e.
Foodie Expert
I love Pringles not only because of the taste but also because of it being the only chips that do not sale air. And my favorite flavor is the "Sour cream and onions"
William D.
Cincinnati, OH
Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion has always been my favorite flavor of Pringles, and it's usually the snack I go to for an inexpensive, tasty treat.
Lauren D.
Foodie Expert
Addicting, and just the right crunch. Love that because they're stacked you always get a full chip - no crushed chips here! A classic that I'll always come back to.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?