BY PRINGLES #15 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Aly M.
I really love Pringles brand because it has a variety of different flavored chips. I really enjoy the sour cream and onion Pringles because they are filled with flavor and I really recommend them.
destiny a.
These chips taste absolutely amazing. They are super affordable and you get a lot of chips in one can. It does meet my expectations and many more. I would recommend this to anyone who loves chips.
Eliana L.
Ugh I can't get over the fact that these are so good. I always buy them at Walgreens because they always have offers and I love this. Only chip company that don't sell air.
Linda M.
Pringles Sour Cream and Onion chips pack a lot of flavor with lower amounts of fat and grease than it's competitors.  Each chip has the perfect amount of flavor and crunch.
Heidi B.
Spanish Fork, UT
Foodie Expert
WARNING SUPER ADDICTING!! I have always loved Pringles!! Fun snack for a movie night or a road trip! Easy to grab on the go!! Love the flavors and the taste!!! Go and buy some!!! Would recommend.
Cindi B.
Bay Shore
Foodie Expert
This is great. I can't even express how good this is . I have been eating these for as long as I remember ! I love that pringles is the only brand that doesn't "sell air"
Andrea K.
Foodie Expert
Pringles are always the best chips to me! They have a very distinct flavor and texture to them that's different than a regular chip. This flavor is of course awesome too!
Leslie H.
These chip flavored sour cream and onion are so delicious. They are even a good snack to take while you are traveling somewhere. I say that because of its easy to move container. I would really recommend these to anyone who likes sour cream and onion flavored things.
Shanel N.
Troy, NY
Foodie Expert
Pringles are one of my favorite chips. The saying once you pop, you can't stop is so true. They are nice a crispy and light chips. My favorite ones are sour cream and onion. They are so flavorful
Maria R.
Foodie Expert
These are my absolutely most fav chips ! The way they crunch in your mouth ! & how the sour cream sprinkles they put in top is so delicious & you can acutally taste it !
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?