Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Cleo A.
Cleo A.
Buffalo, NY

I love these! They're addicting so if you're trying to watch what you put in your mouth I would stay away..
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Machesney Park

This is definitely my favorite flavor of Pringles. Flavorful, but not overwhelming. Could eat a whole can.
Susan B.
Susan B.

Good flavor and crunching ssssoooo. The texture of the chip is good and there are enough in the container.
Destiny W.
Destiny W.

The only chip company that hasn't been selling air . Great flavor and value. I would definitely recommend!
ELOISA B.
ELOISA B.

I actually prefer the sour cream & Onion flavor, it has twist on the taste. It is flavorful and delicious.
wendy m.
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN

I love these ones and the taco pringles they are my favorite from this brand we buy them often in our home
Lacy N.
Lacy N.
Tampa, Fl

I love sour cream and onion Pringles and they are delicious out of the container. They are thin and crisp!
Laney C.
Laney C.

Yummy! These are a family favorite of ours. It literally takes all my willpower to not eat the whole can.
Kaitlyn  F.
Kaitlyn F.

I love these. I prefer these over other chips. They are absolutely delicious! I definitely recommend them
Gloria R.
Gloria R.
Philadelphia, PA

I have and will always love these chips. Quality has never changed and each chip is bursting with flavor.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now