Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#7 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
My favorite flavor. I can eat a can in one sitting. The sour cream and onion flavor is not overpowering.
Al B.
Al B.
Lafayette, IN
I recommend that you try these delicious chips. These are very tasty where you are hungry. These can be enojoyed anywhere and any day.
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
This is such a good product, i eat it all the time there's really nothing like it, it's an amazing product
Dani C.
Dani C.
Mickleton, NJ
These taste just like sour cream and onion chips except Pringles puts their on twist on it and it makes them so addicting. The flavor of them is so much better than any other sour cream and onion chip
Kadie L.
Kadie L.
Favorite flavor. Always fresh. Only wish they had more seasoning on them like they used to. Also pricing has gone up and less flavor.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Buffalo, NY
Dec. 8, 2015, 10:47 a.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips 168g Canister
LOVE these pringles! seriously obssessed! just like the lay's sour cream and onion but in a pringles shape! tasty and seriously so addicting it's hard to stop eating them once you start!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Ohh pringles, one of the only companys that do not sell air!!! I love the sour cream ones and I am soo guilty of not being able to only have a few! I end up eating almost the whole can! I can't help how delicious they are!
Rotluangpuii R.
Rotluangpuii R.
Jan. 4, 2016, 2:54 a.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 5.89 oz. Canister
I love the sour cream and onion flavor. The packaging sometimes makes it hard to grab the chips- well you could just pour it on your hands, and the chips are really crisp and thin.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love Pringles. If I had to pick any chip out there I would pick Pringles. There's so many flavors.
Helen M.
Helen M.
Lynn, Ma
This is such a go to snack I love it !
It taste so yummy it's many others favorite ! These chips always come filled to the top which is a plus to me and it's cheap so that makes me a happy camper.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?