BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?9 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?13 Answers
marcelo f.
marcelo f.
Foodie Expert
Very good this product, reliable brand, recommend
muito bom esse produto, marca confiável, recomendo
Buen producto, buena marca y confiable, me encanra
Samara I.
Samara I.
I like to other flavor, but thus is my favorite. I can eat a whole can of Pringles in one sitting. It get alone or accompanied by a sandwich,burger, or even hotdogs.
lexi s.
lexi s.
north highlands
favorite brand of chips, as you get a lot. it's more on the expensive side, but it's worth it. it's not very healthy, but chips in general aren't either. it went way above my expectations with the flavor and packaging
Martina P.
Martina P.
These are a very good snack especially if toy are on the road. If you like poudered things this is as a very good food and is good if kids just got home after school
brandy m.
brandy m.
Foodie Expert
i used to be so obsessed with this my mom would buy two cans and my brothers would finish them so quickly. they really do taste like sour cream and onion it is such a good combo.
Avery S.
Avery S.
Foodie Expert
I get the sour cream and onion all of the time it has a lot of flavor and is sometime cheaper then the off brand Pringles. A pro is they are in a small container and you can put the lid on them and take them anywhere
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Foodie Expert
Pringles is the only chip company I know who fills the whole thing up with chips. Not only that the chips taste amazing. They have been my favorite since I was a little kid. I would definitely recommend these chips.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Portland
Foodie Expert
I love these for camping and going to picinics! They're so good and easy to take anywhere! I don't know which flavor is my favorite... because they are all so good!
nuren m.
nuren m.
5++++++++ stars for this , my favorite of them all!! i always eat it it's sooooo yummyyy!!!! it's got a sourness and a flaovour i just can't describe it! live it!!
Salina R.
Salina R.
Foodie Expert
These chips are so tasty and I eat these all the time which all sorts of flavors and they're amazing. I snack on these all the time and I bought this from Walmart and I recommend this product to all of my friends.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?