Add a Photo

#10 in Chips
Photos (35)
Cam N.
Cam N.

My favorite Pringles chip out of the whole line.I love sour cream and onion flavors and this is my favorite so far.
Jj T.
Jj T.
Rochester, NY

These are my favorite Pringles so far! I've tasted so many different kinds of Pringles but these are my favorites 😍
Soli R.
Soli R.
Monrovia, CA

My guilty pleasure! it really is hard to stop eating these. they taste can be overwhelming to some, but I love it!
Catherine  S.
Catherine S.
Sellersburg, IN

I love the variety! Perfect for gift bags and they are a great size. They all taste great and are very convenient!
Tessa M.
Tessa M.

I really like Pringles but just not this flavor. It just puts a bad taste in my mouth for awhile after eating them
carrie s.
carrie s.
Carthage , Ms

We love the size of the little snack packs so easy for the kids to get themselves and not to much for them to eat.
Nadya G.
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX

Great flavor. They are really delicious! I don't buy these often but they are always great when I do. Great taste!
Arlie H.
Arlie H.
Baton Rouge, LA

I don't like most chips, but I enjoy Pringles! They're very flavorful and they have a unique texture. Good stuff!
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Terang

Love these as a quick snack, a bit healthier than other chips and loads of flavour.. Once you pop you can't stop.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

My boyfriend is obsessed with these chips. they taste really good and you get a lot in a can. one of my favorites
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now