Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Megan J.
Megan J.
Oviedo, FL

These chips are one of my favorites! So much flavor, it's hard to stop eating them! Highly recommend these!
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Lubbock, TX

I love pringles! Sour cream and onion is my go to flavor! I've tried several others but these are the best.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Lebanon, MO

These are one of my favorite flavors of chips. I have to hide them from myself or I will eat the whole can.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
BIG SPRING, TX

My favorite chip of any available. I love the flavor, salty dour cream and oh so good. We fight over these.
wendy m.
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN

I love these ones and the taco pringles they are my favorite from this brand we buy them often in our home
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Machesney Park

This is definitely my favorite flavor of Pringles. Flavorful, but not overwhelming. Could eat a whole can.
Susan B.
Susan B.

Good flavor and crunching ssssoooo. The texture of the chip is good and there are enough in the container.
ELOISA B.
ELOISA B.

I actually prefer the sour cream & Onion flavor, it has twist on the taste. It is flavorful and delicious.
April D.
April D.

These taste amazing! Once you pop you can't stop. I love licking off the flavor first before eating them.
Destiny W.
Destiny W.

The only chip company that hasn't been selling air . Great flavor and value. I would definitely recommend!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now