BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Mansi V.
Mansi V.
Foodie Expert
This would be my favorite Pringles flavor. I like these chips over other potato chips because it isn't too greasy. These chips are so delicious, and you can't just eat one. The con would have to be the packaging; it is a bit hard to get the chips from the bottom.
isabelle b.
isabelle b.
Foodie Expert
this is my favorite flavor of pringles. it has tons of flavor and the chips themselves are really good. it's not the healthiest but they're chips so what do you expect.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Winston Salem, NC
My kids love pringles sour cream and onion chips. And i love them for my kids because they arent fried or greasy like some of the other chips on the market. #onceyoupop
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Roseville, CA
Foodie Expert
My favorite Pringles. They are way too addicting lol and hard to stop eating them. I don't eat them as much as I did as a kid but sour cream is the best flavor I think
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Hampton, VA
I love these so flavorful but addicting. Sometimes I don't mind their unique texture style others I'd like to try them in a version you can clearly see its a sliced potato. And there always are broken ones in the bottom.
Brookelynn Z.
Brookelynn Z.
Lincoln, RI
Foodie Expert
These are a classic for my household. My kids love them as an occasional snack and they are easy to grab and put in a baggy for an on the go treat! They are a super solid and strong flavor but not too strong.
William D.
William D.
Cincinnati, OH
Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion has always been my favorite flavor of Pringles, and it's usually the snack I go to for an inexpensive, tasty treat.
Celestia T.
Celestia T.
Fort oglethorpe
My all time favorite chip as long as I've been living. I don't know if they are the healthiest but they definitely are the best! I buy them as my comfort/cheat food.
evanie e.
evanie e.
Foodie Expert
I love Pringles not only because of the taste but also because of it being the only chips that do not sale air. And my favorite flavor is the "Sour cream and onions"
Maria T.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
I grew up eating pringles and when it's that time (lAdiez you know) all I want is pringles!!! Sour cream and pizza are my favorites - try the pizza !!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?