Add a Photo

Photos (38)
ilene j.
ilene j.
Coral Springs, FL

I buy these for my daughter. These are her favorite flavor and she can take them with her with out the mess
Megan T.
Megan T.
Tucson, AZ

These chips r good and they r the only ones that don't sell I sit in a can so good job Pringles keep it up.
Felicia h.
Felicia h.
Ocala, FL

This is my favorite Kind of chips. I usually get up and have a late night snack. I don't usually share lol.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Lebanon, MO

These are one of my favorite flavors of chips. I have to hide them from myself or I will eat the whole can.
Paola D.
Paola D.
miami, florida

Pringles sour cream nd onion are delicious!! i love that mix of flavors!! i recommended it, perfect snack..
Blanca C.
Blanca C.

These are definitely great tasting chips, my son loves them he's grabs a can every time we go to the store.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.

Delicious my favorite chips ! I buy them usually every time ik to the grocery store because they go so quick
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
New Goshen, IN

Not sure--I love the flavor of pringles, but they make me feel like I'm a pig---cant stop at one package!!!
kylah w.
kylah w.
Jonesboro, GA

These have to be my all time favorite pringles of all times. THESE ARE SO GOOD!!! I could eat them all day.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Lubbock, TX

I love pringles! Sour cream and onion is my go to flavor! I've tried several others but these are the best.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now