BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?9 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?13 Answers
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
I love Pringles,I but like 5 things when I go to the store. I think I speck for everyone when I say Pringles are delicious. I sometimes feel like I'm living off Pringles.
mitzylin p.
mitzylin p.
Santa ana california
I love this so much it's enjoy my day setting down relaxing while eating of this product I'll give 5 star for this i hope I can have more.taste so good😉😉
Emnet K.
Emnet K.
I really love pringles, they taste so good. Sour cream and onion is my favorite flavor. Although it's not that healthy its a really good on the go snack.
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
New Baltimore, MI
It's true what they say...once you pop, you really cannot stop! My kids fight over these and they never last more than 24 hours in our house! Delicious!!
Tawana A.
Tawana A.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Classic! I can never keep Pringles around the house. My husband seems to thing they are only for him to pop every time he enters the kitchen. I display a box and hide one.
Serena E.
Serena E.
Foodie Expert
My favorite potato chip brand, and my favorite flavor 😁 thanks to these I don't waste money buying air and they actually fill the bottle up all the way 😂
Ella
Ella
i loooooove pringles!!!! i mean, who doesn't?! the sour cream and onion chips are amazing and have great flavor!! super addicting and i buy them all of the time, as well as the original, and cheddar flavor. 10/10 recommend!!
stephanie g.
stephanie g.
Bay Shore , NY
Foodie Expert
I can't even begin to tell you the many times I have bought these chips. My favorite 2 flavors would be Sour cream and Bbq omg they are so addicting it's insane. I usually buy them at target and usually get 5% off lol hey I'll take any type of percentage off because I'm a bargain shopper. When road tripping I always purchase these in the gas stations and of course a bottle of Snapple lol.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Ventura
I bought the Pringles sour cream and onion canister at Ralph's. It wasn't too healthy because I didn't get the low fat or something like that. The fast was great and plenty of taste e because
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
These chips have a great sour cream and onion taste. They aren't made from sliced potatoes, though. They are made from ground rice, wheat, corn and potatoes. They are then made into the potato chip shape. Given how highly processed they are, they probably aren't that good for you, but they do taste good. It's fun to eat them out of the canister too, but it's hard to get at the bottom ones without your hands getting all greasy.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?