BY PRINGLES #33 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Piper C.
Albertville
Really good taste has a lot of chips in the container. Not very healthy it's about as healthy as everyone other chip. It has a great flavor compared to others. Repeat consumer. I would recommend to others!
Nana B.
Out of other Pringles flavors, the sour cream is my favourite. Any flavor I buy, it always tastes so good. Generally I am a big fan of Pringles no matter what flavor I am trying.
Micaela B.
Hands down the best (my favorite) Pringles flavor. It's a classic and a perfect snacker packer for lunches. This is definitely the better tasting and product in the chip aisle.
Jadyn K.
new kensington
No better flavor of any chip out there. Whatever they use to make this sour cream and onion is perfect! Buy these all the time on my shopping trips to walmart! Wish they made a huge pack of the tall cans
Alyssa B.
I love these chips in all the flavors. I can buy these in small packages too. I love the way they package these because im not buying air. Comment your fav flavor of Pringles.
Chelsea A.
Penitas, TX
For the love of all things Pringles, make the can wider!!! Flipping over the can is too much for us lazy Americans. First world problems for sure. Include a wet wipe in the lid. That would be awesome.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
He's by far my favorite flavor of Pringles. I can buy these anywhere from the $.99 store to Albertson's. Are usually buy two or three of these at a time since they go so fast.
Merry M.
These are my all time favorite Pringles flavor. It's one of the most common and just something everyone could enjoy. The thing i enjoy about pringles is that the whole can is full. You don't get ripped off like most other chip brands.
Emily S.
Jackman
Sour cream & onion are probably the best flavor for any brand of chip (don't fight me on this) I could literally go through 4 cans of Pringles in a day without anything else
Melissa B.
Montevallo, AL
I normally only eat the original pringles, but a friend of mine conned me into trying these, and I fell in love! They're not too powerful, but they still have a good flavor.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?