Add a Photo

#15 in Chips
Photos (36)
Silas S.
Silas S.

I cant get enough of these. They are so yummy. They are easy for my toddler nephew to eat and he loves them as well.
Jodie T.
Jodie T.
Carrollton, TX

My favorite chip right here I have been buying these since I can remember probably the first chip I ever bought haha
Chaumet M.
Chaumet M.

These are the only flavored pringle chips that I like. My kid loves them too so this is something we purchase a lot.
erika d.
erika d.
Antioch, CA

These are the kinds of foods you can get for the whole family. my niece loves these and i guess i will eat them too.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
E Brunswick, NJ

Sour cream and onion is a classic and I absolutely love this Pringle flavor! It is delicious and has a lot of taste.
Caitlyn W.
Caitlyn W.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN

Favorite flavor of all time!! I could eat a can of these every day :P really tasty & easy to grab and go on my way!
Robin f.
Robin f.
Hillsborough, NH

These were by far my favorite chips to eat before i went vegan. They have a perfect crunch and such a great flavor.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Sheffield, AL

Sour cream and onion pringles... Are so good and creamy and so well blended.. I love these.. And they r not to hard
Gloria J.
Gloria J.
Pasadena, TX

I am not much of a fan of these but my son absolutely loves them. These small cans are awesome for taking on the go
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
Woodinville, WA

Good for lunch, not very healty but takes away the sensation of wanting to eat salty food instead of a sweet treat.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now