BY PRINGLES #15 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Gloria S.
Fort Worth, TX
Foodie Expert
Pringles! Sour cream are my favorite love the taste and the crunchiness. If you haven't tried them what are you waiting for? Go to your closest local supermarket and get yours today!
Kristin S.
Rye Brook, NY
The best Pringles! I love sour cream and onion. They aren't very healthy but so good. I buy these when I have cravings for them. They are good for cravings but again not healthy. They don't need anything more.
Sara D.
Whitewater
These are one of my favorite Pringles they are my go to flavor. The flavor isn't to over powering as others (cheddar). And these are affordable and they come in little snack sizes.
Katie A.
Gastonia, NC
Foodie Expert
Sour cream and onion and pizza Pringles are my absolute favorite! These are so easy to take anyway and eat! Once you have one you can't put them down! They are very affordable. I would recommend these for kids because they are very easy to eat!
Charlene M.
Foodie Expert
These are my absolute favourite flavour of pringles! The slogan is very true once you pop you just can't stop! These are so addictive! This flavour you either love or hate id say.
Natalie V.
Personally I would eat these any time any day, they aren't the type of chips that you would get tired of on snacking on, they are full of flavor. Definitely met my expectations.
Angeline G.
Menifee , CA
These are the best pringles ever. I could eat a whole can by myself lol. Very bad, I know but they taste so good I can't resist! Very much met my expectations and everyone should give them a try! Very cheap too!
Abbey J.
Rollingstone, MN
Sour cream and onion Pringles are some of my favorite! I often like the original flavor as well but I LOVE these when I want to have some different flavors. Not healthy, but definitely my binging favorite.
Piper C.
Albertville
Really good taste has a lot of chips in the container. Not very healthy it's about as healthy as everyone other chip. It has a great flavor compared to others. Repeat consumer. I would recommend to others!
Nana B.
Out of other Pringles flavors, the sour cream is my favourite. Any flavor I buy, it always tastes so good. Generally I am a big fan of Pringles no matter what flavor I am trying.
Janny F.
Foodie Expert
How many chips does this currently contain?
Aivee G.
Foodie Expert
Just wondering if these are gluten & egg free?
nounou t.
tunisia
. Whats not to love.
Megan M.
Anyone else love this flavour? 😍😍😍
R C.
In the list of ingredients, does this have msg (monosodium glutamate)? I don't see why so many chips have this especially sour cream and onion. kroger managed to make a great sour cream and cheddar chip without msg. there are some people that get so sick if they easy food with msg in it.