Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE

These are the best! I love them so much they are my favorite pringles by far. so good. I buy these so often.
Fatama T.
Fatama T.
Dhaka , Bangladesh

As expected. These Pringles arrived fast and fresh. I will order again. They were price right and available.
Myranda L.
Myranda L.

These are addicting. I dare anyone to just eat one. I don't think it can be done.... at least I can't do it.
Cerise C.
Cerise C.
Redondo Beach, CA

Yum. These are pretty good. Not as great as the original but still not bad. Usually we have them on retreats
Cammra N.
Cammra N.

These and Cheddar are the only ones I buy they taste so good. they may not be that good for me but its okay.
Katie L.
Katie L.

These are my favorite pringles but I'm fat so getting them out isn't easy lol that's why I have it 3 stars ☺
Kambria W.
Kambria W.
Peoria, AZ

Buying separate containers usually is cheaper but this can still be a good deal depending on where you shop!
Mariilynn O.
Mariilynn O.
Bakersfield, CA

These are great when your going somewhere quick they are delicious and I love them more then I will expected
Megan J.
Megan J.
Oviedo, FL

These chips are one of my favorites! So much flavor, it's hard to stop eating them! Highly recommend these!
Steph C.
Steph C.
Jericho, NY

I love this these are my favorite snack of all time I. Oils finish an entire box in literally 1 day so good
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now