Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (37)
Heather M.
Heather M.
Lansing, Mi

My kids enjoy these with Peanut butter and jelly for lunch.This is also our car snack of choice when we go on vacation.
sandi t.
sandi t.
santiago, santiago

My favorite snack and my favorite flavor !! i just love to melt the flavor in my mouth and then crush it in my teeth 😍😍
Noemi E.
Noemi E.

So so so good better than any other kind of sour cream and onion chips. And the ingredients don't show up on the chips
Becki C.
Becki C.

My favourite flavour of pringles! There is nothing I don't like about these, although I do wish they did a bigger tin!
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Williamsburg, VA

Can't just have one !! I love Pringles so much, perfect to just keep in the car with you and open and enjoy as desired
Karla L.
Karla L.

Pringles Is What's Up. Shout To The Only Company That Doesn't Sell Air. This Flavor In Particular Always Hits The Spot
This chip is very nice. Not too salty, it's just the right taste. And one pack has a lot unlike regular potato chips.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Belém do Pará

Amo esse salgadinho, gosto dos sabores e da sensação de saciedade que me proporciona. Esta sempre comigo nos lanches!
h o.
h o.
Sandwich, MA

These chip are very good until after you've eaten them. at least for me, they left a gross after taste and bad breath
Enya K.
Enya K.
Lutz, FL

Great flavor. Once I start eating one, I keep going. It really does taste great. If you like chips, you'll like this.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now