Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Yoima D.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Daijiona S.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Heather Q.See all 42 photos

BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?Nah i really like the original... 6 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese fla...Defently this cause the cheese... 12 Answers
  • What's your favorite Pringles flavor? The limón ones. 20 Answers
Reviews (2036)
Photos (42)
Buy on Diapers...*
Azraelia Z.
Azraelia Z.
My favorite flavor of Pringles! I buy them from Publix and they are so delicious! I could eat them all day. They are pretty affordable too!
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
I so love these and I dont like sour cream lol.And as the saying goes you can't eat just one.I actually think they are better for you.I know they don't taste as greasy as other chips.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Whitewater
These are one of my favorite Pringles they are my go to flavor. The flavor isn't to over powering as others (cheddar). And these are affordable and they come in little snack sizes.
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
These are my favorite flavor of pringles,there probably not healthy, I really like the shape of the pringles and I also like the packaging
Joi C.
Joi C.
Yorktown, VA
I love Pringles I believe my kids all the time they are delicious they have really nice packaging I would definitely buy this again and recommend it
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Scottown, OH
Foodie Expert
I could eat these all day!! One of my favorite snacks! And of course the only chip container not filled with half chips and half air! Haha
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Foodie Expert
Yummy snack! We just picked up 2 cans yesterday for our road trip this weekend! Perfect on the go chip!! Sour Cream & onion is my favorite Pringle!
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Wittensville, KY
Foodie Expert
My daughter loves these. They have a great flavor and they are easy for her to pack around without letting her little brother spill them.
alexis m.
alexis m.
My favorite Pringle flavor of them all. So full of flavor and fun to eat. A lot come in a can which is great. Definitely one of my favorite snacks.
Helayna  M.
Helayna M.
Louisville , Ky
Foodie Expert
These are bomb.com because they are so easy to travel with and they taste great. This is my fav kind and it is packed with so much flavor!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?