Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#49 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love Pringles. If I had to pick any chip out there I would pick Pringles. There's so many flavors.
Helen M.
Helen M.
Lynn, Ma
This is such a go to snack I love it !
It taste so yummy it's many others favorite ! These chips always come filled to the top which is a plus to me and it's cheap so that makes me a happy camper.
Alesha M.
Alesha M.
Hutchinson , MN
Dec. 17, 2015, 6:47 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 5.89 oz. Canister
One of my favorite flavors!!!! So crispy with tons of spur cream flavor, it's a hit with my whole family and really convenient for camping trips with the canister they come in!
Asa C.
Asa C.
Dec. 13, 2015, 8:13 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 6.56 oz. Canister
I would walk around school with the canister in my hand eating it. I wouldn't share it with anybody. I would have to stop myself from eating them because they are that good.
Susy F.
Susy F.
Fontana, Ca
Dec. 8, 2015, 11:59 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 7.16 oz. Canister
I love pringles ever since i was a little girl. The chips are so delicious, crunchy and always taste fresh thanks to the lid it has if you don't finish the chips that day.
DeAngela B.
DeAngela B.
Monroe, LA
These are my favorite snack chips. They are light and very flavorful. You can barely just eat just a few. You get worth what you buy and are not just buying are like when you buy bags of chips.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Beaverton
My favorite potato chips. Great sour cream and onion taste. It's true what they say, you can't eat just one.
allison s.
allison s.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite Pringles I love them I could eat them all at once but I don't cuz that's not healthy.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Sacramento, CA
Dec. 5, 2015, 5:15 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps 6.56 oz. Tub
My favorite flavored pringles. I love how this chips don't fool you with air. Like bags is just mostly air. Love the crunch and thus flavor because i love sour cream.
Heylim A.
Heylim A.
I love these chips its taste is very rich and they are crispy. I love them, they are my favorites.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?