Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Belém do Pará

Amo esse salgadinho, gosto dos sabores e da sensação de saciedade que me proporciona. Esta sempre comigo nos lanches!
h o.
h o.
Sandwich, MA

These chip are very good until after you've eaten them. at least for me, they left a gross after taste and bad breath
Enya K.
Enya K.
Lutz, FL

Great flavor. Once I start eating one, I keep going. It really does taste great. If you like chips, you'll like this.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Sheffield, AL

I love taking these on the go so my son can have a snack and he loves them all! Shall and lights.. Packs very well..
Teresa M.
Teresa M.

The only Pringles flavor I eat. The hubby likes other ones so I mix and match as I shop but get extra of this flavor
Silas S.
Silas S.

I cant get enough of these. They are so yummy. They are easy for my toddler nephew to eat and he loves them as well.
Jodie T.
Jodie T.
Carrollton, TX

My favorite chip right here I have been buying these since I can remember probably the first chip I ever bought haha
Chaumet M.
Chaumet M.

These are the only flavored pringle chips that I like. My kid loves them too so this is something we purchase a lot.
erika d.
erika d.
Antioch, CA

These are the kinds of foods you can get for the whole family. my niece loves these and i guess i will eat them too.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
E Brunswick, NJ

Sour cream and onion is a classic and I absolutely love this Pringle flavor! It is delicious and has a lot of taste.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now