BY PRINGLES #5 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Leslie H.
Leslie H.
These chip flavored sour cream and onion are so delicious. They are even a good snack to take while you are traveling somewhere. I say that because of its easy to move container. I would really recommend these to anyone who likes sour cream and onion flavored things.
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Foodie Expert
Pringles are always the best chips to me! They have a very distinct flavor and texture to them that's different than a regular chip. This flavor is of course awesome too!
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
Spanish Fork
Foodie Expert
WARNING SUPER ADDICTING!! I have always loved Pringles!! Fun snack for a movie night or a road trip! Easy to grab on the go!! Love the flavors and the taste!!! Go and buy some!!! Would recommend.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Foodie Expert
I love these chips. They're delicious and really easy to eat. I just wish the cans were a little bigger so it would be easier to grab chips. They're super affordable. I'll always buy these chips
Maria R.
Maria R.
Foodie Expert
These are my absolutely most fav chips ! The way they crunch in your mouth ! & how the sour cream sprinkles they put in top is so delicious & you can acutally taste it !
Falynn S.
Falynn S.
These are my all time favorite. The sour cream and oniolm taste is definitely present unlike some other brands (which I will not name). This is the perfect goto especially for a long road trip.
Socorro A.
Socorro A.
The taste is very simple and delicious. It taste literally like sour cream and onion. It wasn't disappointing at all. The good things are it's tasty but the bad thing is that they can make you thirsty in my opinion. I would definitely recommend and buy these again.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Winston Salem, NC
My kids love pringles sour cream and onion chips. And i love them for my kids because they arent fried or greasy like some of the other chips on the market. #onceyoupop
isabelle b.
isabelle b.
Foodie Expert
this is my favorite flavor of pringles. it has tons of flavor and the chips themselves are really good. it's not the healthiest but they're chips so what do you expect.
Mansi V.
Mansi V.
Foodie Expert
This would be my favorite Pringles flavor. I like these chips over other potato chips because it isn't too greasy. These chips are so delicious, and you can't just eat one. The con would have to be the packaging; it is a bit hard to get the chips from the bottom.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?