Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#49 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Shannon T.
Shannon T.
W Aliquippa, PA
Hands down favorite flavor of Pringles. Perfect mixture and just salty enough. Once you pop you can't stop
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
I love these chips so much and probably eat way to many but I love them so much and shout out to the only company that doesn't sell air
member-68112cabd
member-68112cabd
Foodie Expert
I eat this everyday its so good my god it is so good y'all need to try this to eat I can't wait to go home in eat that get this product
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Dec. 18, 2015, 3:52 a.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips 168g Canister
I love sour cream and onion Pringles! Pringles is the only type of chip where I prefer sour cream and onion over any other flavor. They have so much flavor on every chip and are very easy to eat half the can before you know it.
Maricel O.
Maricel O.
Dec. 4, 2015, 6:55 p.m.
Review for: Pringles Snack Stacks! Pack Sour Cream & Onion Flavored - 8 CT
These are great when you have kids . Perfect to have at parties , kids snack bags , on the go snacks. These are also perfect because instead of buying the regular tall Pringles you can get these packs for a cheaper price .
Sherri M.
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
Dec. 18, 2015, 8:40 a.m.
Review for: Pringles* Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips 68g Can
This flavor is my favorite of all the Pringles. I love them so much I'll eat the whole can. I like how they are thin and crispy. I like that it comes in a can with a lid and the price is good. I would recommend it to others.
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
This is such a good product, i eat it all the time there's really nothing like it, it's an amazing product
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
My favorite flavor. I can eat a can in one sitting. The sour cream and onion flavor is not overpowering.
Al B.
Al B.
Lafayette, IN
I recommend that you try these delicious chips. These are very tasty where you are hungry. These can be enojoyed anywhere and any day.
Ro'Sene A.
Ro'Sene A.
Henderson, NC
Pringles is a snack that i grew up with. All the different flavors offered make pringles feel like a different experience every time you eat them. Sour cream and onion is my go to. Tastes the same throughout the years.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?