Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Yoima D.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Daijiona S.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Heather Q.See all 42 photos

BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?I don't think it's the best bu... 7 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese fla...Defently this cause the cheese... 12 Answers
  • What's your favorite Pringles flavor? The limón ones. 20 Answers
Reviews (2072)
Photos (42)
Kat T.
Kat T.
Mebane, NC
Foodie Expert
Great flavor, very crunchy, and I like the can they are in. I find they're too expensive for how few chips you get. Compared to Lays stacks especially, which are much less expensive. I buy mine at Walmart.
Aijalon E.
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK
These are very delicious. These are good to have in your purse if you need something to snack on. Goods for when you're on the plane or even just to have. These are my favorite ones to get.
Michaela O.
Michaela O.
Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
GREAT CHIPS 10/10 LOVE ME SOME PRINGLES THE BEST GO TO CHIP AMAZING SOUR CREAM AND ONION FLAVOR
These flavored Pringles are probably my second favorite beside the pizza flavor. These brand of chips are probably one of the best when compared to other top tier brands especially in terms of flavor.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Foodie Expert
Love pringles of almost all flavors (except for real woerd ones ) i love pringles better then most chips they dont feel as fried and bad for you
Staci B.
Staci B.
houston
I love how they are not very greasy! They get pretty dry though. The flavoring is great and I like the container it comes in. Could come with more though.
Kira R.
Kira R.
They're good. They have a nice flavor and I think the packaging is useful for other things so it's a good time. Idk what to write about literally chips so
Eliana L.
Eliana L.
Ugh I can't get over the fact that these are so good. I always buy them at Walgreens because they always have offers and I love this. Only chip company that don't sell air.
Elba A.
Elba A.
I have nothing but good things to say about all Pringles. I this just happens to be my favorite flavor! Also you are geniuses for stacking chips this way.
Tori W.
Tori W.
Kearney, NE
Foodie Expert
This classic flavor has never tasted better. I always buy Pringles before a long road trip because they are easy to eat and easy to keep fresh!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?