BY PRINGLES #15 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Christian B.
Springfield , MA
Literally can't go wrong with these. Hands down my favorite pringles out of the whole selection. Good chips to have around the house when looking for a snack or a side to your sandwich. My family enjoys them also.
Diana P.
These sour cream Pringles are amazing the taste of it in your mouth Is so rich and good it almost feels like it is melting in your mouth! These chips are me, my sister, my mom, and my cousin Miguel there sooo good
Emily L.
Layton
These chips are really good! It is delicious! It is one of my favorite snacks! They make my family have fun and bond. The sour cream really blends with the onion. It is really good. It really met my expectations.
Mariama B.
Murcia
I LOVE this chips, they are the king of the chips, they taste a lot and they had a good taste. I hate when my box runs off, and i Have to buy another one. This brand and doritos are the best one!!
Jasmin V.
Bakersfield
Probably one of my favorite flavor of the Pringles would be the sour cream and onion. It's worth the purchase that's for sure. It's a great affordable price for the Pringles. And they are worth for your cravings.
Karlie H.
Ortonville, MI
This is my favorite flavor! I rather have these then any other potato chip brand. Very cheap and affordable. The seasoning is very tasty. I have bought these for years and I plan to keep on buying. So delicious!
Gloria S.
Fort Worth, TX
Foodie Expert
Pringles! Sour cream are my favorite love the taste and the crunchiness. If you haven't tried them what are you waiting for? Go to your closest local supermarket and get yours today!
Kelly H.
Dyersburg, TN
I buy these for my son and he eats almost the whole can when he opens them. He loves them and I only buy the sour cream and onion kind. I like that they come in a can with a lid that way they don't stale as easy.
Chris B.
Foodie Expert
These are some of the best, nah, these are the best chips on the market. Nothing has a flavor like them, bold, original, and they're easier to pack! Meets my expectations every time!
Isabel J.
Springfield
I love eating these chips. It's an affordable chips that you could find at your local gas station or store. I always buy this product when I'm hungry or just wanna get a quick snack.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?