Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (36)
katelynn p.
katelynn p.

These are great when you're on a road trip and want a snack without a mess and can reseal it! the flavor is so yummy!!!!
Madison S.
Madison S.
Albany, NY

I love Pringles and I love the sour cream & onion flavor! These are the best and I can usually eat a whole can by myself
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Lilburn, GA

I've been a fan of sour cream for years. Really great to have in your lunchbox. Just wish they would be a little bigger
Alycia P.
Alycia P.
Inver Grove, MN

Best item to fit into a beach bag! there super delicious and easy to open! I love this flavor it's one of my favorites!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Bossier City, LA

Only the best sour cream and onion chips out there. only thing that is bad, I tend to eat the whole can in one sitting.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.

My favorite pringles! They taste amazing especially to share with friends , and just to take put. I like the packaging.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Lansing, Mi

My kids enjoy these with Peanut butter and jelly for lunch.This is also our car snack of choice when we go on vacation.
sandi t.
sandi t.
santiago, santiago

My favorite snack and my favorite flavor !! i just love to melt the flavor in my mouth and then crush it in my teeth 😍😍
Noemi E.
Noemi E.

So so so good better than any other kind of sour cream and onion chips. And the ingredients don't show up on the chips
Becki C.
Becki C.

My favourite flavour of pringles! There is nothing I don't like about these, although I do wish they did a bigger tin!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now