BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Jadyn K.
Jadyn K.
new kensington
No better flavor of any chip out there. Whatever they use to make this sour cream and onion is perfect! Buy these all the time on my shopping trips to walmart! Wish they made a huge pack of the tall cans
Erica P.
Erica P.
belchertown
These are the most addicting chips ever!!! They are in my opinion they are the best flavor in the entire collection of pringles. You can get them everywhere food is sold!!! I've had these many times and they stay good up until the last chip. I would totally recomend to others!!!
Tanaira R.
Tanaira R.
Los Angeles, CA
I won't say this is my favorite flavor because they have a lot that I like but this is definitely in my top 5 . Nothing really compares because this is the only brand I actually get more chips than air!
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
penitas, tx
Foodie Expert
For the love of all things Pringles, make the can wider!!! Flipping over the can is too much for us lazy Americans. First world problems for sure. Include a wet wipe in the lid. That would be awesome.
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Santa Maria, CA
Foodie Expert
He's by far my favorite flavor of Pringles. I can buy these anywhere from the $.99 store to Albertson's. Are usually buy two or three of these at a time since they go so fast.
Merry M.
Merry M.
These are my all time favorite Pringles flavor. It's one of the most common and just something everyone could enjoy. The thing i enjoy about pringles is that the whole can is full. You don't get ripped off like most other chip brands.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Montevallo, AL
I normally only eat the original pringles, but a friend of mine conned me into trying these, and I fell in love! They're not too powerful, but they still have a good flavor.
Santana 🙆.
Santana 🙆.
Foodie Expert
I love these chips so much. They're so delicious and have so much flavor in them. The cons are that the whole can isn't filled to the top and they aren't very healthy but they're still really good.
Linda M.
Linda M.
Pringles Sour Cream and Onion chips pack a lot of flavor with lower amounts of fat and grease than it's competitors.  Each chip has the perfect amount of flavor and crunch.
Malika M.
Malika M.
North Baldwin, NY
Foodie Expert
The best flavor ever! Pringles are known for their stacking chips and always having a deal. Walgreens had them 2 for $6 !!! These chips are an all time favorite ! Crisp, flavorful and portability .
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?