Add a Photo

#22 in Chips
Photos (38)
Aylín C.
Aylín C.

Son mis favoritas, cada ves que salgo a tiendas las compro, aunque me gustaría comprar de otro tipo de papas.
Karly M.
Karly M.
Tarrytown, GA

One of their greatest chip flavors in my opinion, just enhanced by great packaging for quick and easy snacks!
Tiffanie R.
Tiffanie R.
Mckeesport, PA

So addictive, this is breakfast, lunch and dinner. Love these. Simply the best. Go get some now. A must have.
Sovina S.
Sovina S.

Pringles are my fave chips! and I love sour cream and onion ! this is like a burst of flavor all on one chip!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
N Las Vegas, NV

Sour cream and onion are my all time favorite pringles! I've tried some other flavors as well, but sc&o wins!
Mary Kate M.
Mary Kate M.
Austin, TX

Huge fan of sour cream and onion anything and these are no exception! One of my favorite flavors of Pringles!
Karen A.
Karen A.
Evans, GA

These are my favorite flavors for Pringles. The flavor isn't too strong and overbearing but not bland either
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE

These are the best! I love them so much they are my favorite pringles by far. so good. I buy these so often.
Cerise C.
Cerise C.
Redondo Beach, CA

Yum. These are pretty good. Not as great as the original but still not bad. Usually we have them on retreats
Madison S.
Madison S.

One of our favorite flavors from Pringles. I love the thin and crispy chips that only Pringles has mastered.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now