Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Lilburn, GA

I've been a fan of sour cream for years. Really great to have in your lunchbox. Just wish they would be a little bigger
Alycia P.
Alycia P.
Inver Grove, MN

Best item to fit into a beach bag! there super delicious and easy to open! I love this flavor it's one of my favorites!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Bossier City, LA

Only the best sour cream and onion chips out there. only thing that is bad, I tend to eat the whole can in one sitting.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.

My favorite pringles! They taste amazing especially to share with friends , and just to take put. I like the packaging.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Lansing, Mi

My kids enjoy these with Peanut butter and jelly for lunch.This is also our car snack of choice when we go on vacation.
sandi t.
sandi t.
santiago, santiago

My favorite snack and my favorite flavor !! i just love to melt the flavor in my mouth and then crush it in my teeth 😍😍
Becki C.
Becki C.

My favourite flavour of pringles! There is nothing I don't like about these, although I do wish they did a bigger tin!
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Williamsburg, VA

Can't just have one !! I love Pringles so much, perfect to just keep in the car with you and open and enjoy as desired
Karla L.
Karla L.

Pringles Is What's Up. Shout To The Only Company That Doesn't Sell Air. This Flavor In Particular Always Hits The Spot
Renee A.
Renee A.
Everett, WA

These are my all time fave chips!! I love Pringles and can eat a whole canister all by myself! Who can eat just one?!?
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now