BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?9 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?13 Answers
Emily S.
Emily S.
Jackman
Sour cream & onion are probably the best flavor for any brand of chip (don't fight me on this) I could literally go through 4 cans of Pringles in a day without anything else
Monique R.
Monique R.
Fontana
These are delicious and super affordable I love the flavor and the packaging I don't think that they are the most healthy things but I would buy them again
Brittnie S.
Brittnie S.
Mansfield, OH
Foodie Expert
These are my husbands favorite. Qe love them there really good. But im sure you all alreadyknow this. And if not omg go get pringles now. And get your pringle duck face on. 😂😂😂
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Brownsville, TX
Sour cream and onions has always been my favorite flavor! Love that they are so portable to take anywhere! Great for a snack specially the 16oz ones to accompany your lunch!
Love the chips they are my absolutely favorite chips if you se them in store get them especially if you love sour cream and onion they are the best in my opinion try them out for your self and see if thy become you favorite as well.
jenipher s.
jenipher s.
These are my favorite pringles and pringles in general are just smackin because they are rhe only chip company that does not sale air shoutout to pringles
Pea R.
Pea R.
I love this Pringles they are the classic kind I've been eating since I was a child. I love the taste except a couple of times there wasn't enough flavor to them. Might have been just a bad batch.
pali m.
pali m.
My favorite i always have these as a snack when im at school and i get hungry. I eat these chip while watching movie withbmy boyfriend because these are his favorites too.
Cindi B.
Cindi B.
Bay Shore
Foodie Expert
This is great. I can't even express how good this is . I have been eating these for as long as I remember ! I love that pringles is the only brand that doesn't "sell air"
elaf e.
elaf e.
Foodie Expert
I like these chips but not for every March because it's really salty for me and I don't like salty food and sometimes has too much slavers and it kind of disgust me but overall it's kind of good.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?