Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Alice I.
Alice I.
Montreal, Quebec

Love these! They remind me of my grandmother, who once bought us a dozen of these and we'd finish about 2 can a day, my siblings and I. They don't taste spectacular or anything, but if you're craving something naughty, this will satisfy you. They taste like onion powdered chips.
Alysia S.
Alysia S.
Fulton, NY

I love how compared to lays chips Pringles are bursting with flavor and I love it! I'm personally all about the flavor and I often times find chips bland but I have never had that issue with pringles. My only issue is that they are too addicting and I always want more and more m
Lisa P.
Lisa P.

My favorite flavor of Pringles. They are very strong in their sour cream and onion flavor, and they will make your breath almost dragon-like with an onion aftertaste that lingers. They are very addictive and a whole stack will disappear into your stomach if you're not careful.
Weronika P.
Weronika P.

Great potato chips. I've been eating them since I was a young child and I still do to this day. They have a great flavor and texture that makes you want to eat more of them. I'd definitely recommend them especially the sour cream and onion ones which happen to be my favorite.
Holly A.
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK

I could eat in entire can in one sitting, once you pop you really can't stop. They are always packed with flavor and delicious. They are the best value of chips there is, and come with a lot in the can! The one chip where you aren't buying air which is hard to find these days!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Eugene, OR

Best sour cream and onion potato chips out there. Less air than chips in a bag so feels like a better value. The taste is great and I like how flaky the chips are instead of more dense. Obviously not a healthy snack option but tastes less greasy than other potato chip brands.
Sharon P.
Sharon P.
Toms River, NJ

These are a delicious snack! They are the perfect snack when craving something salty. The only thing is, it's difficult not to eat the whole can in one sitting! :) They're great for an occasional treat. If you like Original Pringles, give these a try for something different!
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Huntingtn Wds, MI

Classic and delicious. I love that they're not super greasy and a little bit lighter than some other brands of potato chips available. They're easy to pack and a great little snack to go. I pack them for lunches and, weather permitting, for picnics and bike rides and hiking.
Xiomara A.
Xiomara A.
North Hollywood, CA

Bruh alright these chips saved my life. So like I have family members in the living room and I'm in my room and didn't want to go out and eat so I got my Pringles and they filled up my void! Obviously it's not a healthy snack but it's okay when you're trying to avoid family
robin M.
robin M.
Worcester, MA

My favorite out of the entire brand. They are light and each chip is full of flavor. I love the container that it comes in and i am never disappointed when eating these. I purchase these all the time as my go to snack. These are highly recommended as you cant eat just one.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now