Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#49 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Nickhole C.
Nickhole C.
Cadet, MO
These are my favorite Pringles ever. I buy them all the time. I can eat a whole thing of them at once. My son loves them too. If I am eating them he comes up to me and says 'my chips' I also like the prices they aren't too expensive to buy them a lot of the time.
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA
May 27, 2016, 5:35 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 5.96 oz. Canister
This is my favorite favor among Pringles chips. It is thin and crispy. However, it gets a little salty if I have too much of it. I know I should be having too much of it In a day, but it is THAT good. I usually get this at Safeway, and it is not expensive at all.
Nirvana W.
Nirvana W.
Forest Lake, MN
May 18, 2016, 7:23 p.m.
Review for: Pringles Snack Stacks! Pack Sour Cream & Onion Flavored - 8 CT
I bought these chips for my Son and they were quite affordable at around $3 at walmart. These Pringles were tasty and the packing was very convenient. A perfect addition to a packed lunch. I will purchase this product again. I would also recommend them to others.
Ale A.
Ale A.
I love pringles! Not only do I love the chips but I also love the packaging. Packaging isn't the most important thing in this case but the variety of flavors they have to chose from! I love this flavor and the cheese and even the original! Wait, I love them all!
Kaylene  F.
Kaylene F.
Rosemount, MN
March 22, 2016, 8:58 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 5.96 oz. Canister
Literary the best chips and they don't sell you short with the product amount ... they actually fill the chips all the way to the top... its never half empty like the potato chips that are bagged.. plus this is my favorite flavor. Lastly they're very addicting .
Liv S.
Liv S.
Newport, MI
Jan. 2, 2016, 1:42 p.m.
Review for: Pringles Snack Stacks! Pack Sour Cream & Onion Flavored - 8 CT
My brother is 5 years old and we cannot get him to eat anything for his school lunches. Pringleso are his favorite chip and having them in snack packs are a blessing. It's the only thing he will eat at school to tide him over until he gets home. Best thing ever.
Becky H.
Becky H.
Greenwood, SC
May 19, 2016, 3:33 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 5.89 oz. Canister
Pringles are my favorite potato chips because they are crunchy and not full of oil. They always have the perfect amount of flavor on each chip. They can be a little pricey but I also know that I am paying for a full can of chips rather than a bag of mostly air!
Jaqueline P.
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, Ca
OMG! I don't know what it is, but out of all the things I must have as a snack are these! They're so delicious. I buy these at any grocery store. but if you haven't tried these, you must. I always buy these when I'm in the mood for a snack. Also buy the dip!
Rosalie G.
Rosalie G.
Exeter, NH
If I could eat a package of Pringles sour cream and onion chips a day without repercussions I believe I would. Absolutely my all time favorite flavor and chip brand. Even my two year old loves them and he is a very picky eater so that should say something.
Brenda  G.
Brenda G.
Fontana, CA
I love this flavor in particular, it really does taste like sour cream and onion, they taste really good and I like how the chips aren't so hard like other chips that stab the inside of my mouth, I would recommend to others and definitely would repurchase.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?