BY PRINGLES #22 in Chips

PringlesÂź Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Aryana Q.
Chamisal, NM
The green can of Pringles I think is most people's go to. I haven't tried many other flavors but this one is by far the best that I have! And the cans are always full so that's great you get you're moneys worth!
Ana K.
Passaic, NJ
My favorite chips. The taste is so good. I love the packing on this product. It tastes great and is very crispy. The only con is the onion smell it leaves but it is a good product. Very affordable as well.
Ali G.
Ann Arbor
Foodie Expert
Love love love! These are yummy and also great for late night study sessions when you are in the midst of finals! Definitely a winner when you don’t have time for dinner or don’t want your snacks to be 2/3 air!
Holli L.
1507 Woodlawn Drive Apt 3 Charleston Illinois
My boyfriend absolutely loves pringles. He prefers these over any kind of chips. Sour cream and onion is his favorite. I am a repeat customer and always will be. It is very affordable. I usually get multiples of them when I got grocery shopping.
Ni'Jah M.
Tallahassee
Foodie Expert
My favorite chips since forever. How can you go wrong with the OG pringles. Unlike most chips that come in bags pringles aren't filled with air giving you your moneys worth; also a plus supper affordable.
Claudia L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Foodie Expert
These are by far, my favorite Pringles flavor. I love that they don't skimp on the flavor, but also don't over do it. The cans are always full to the top and the chips are almost always perfect since they are stacked up. I like how they aren't greasy so I don't feel guilty when I over indulge on these.
Jenny H.
Foodie Expert
My favorite chip of all time. Love the taste so much. Is is not too salty compare to other chips. It have the taste that make you can't stop eating. Price is reasonable and would always buy it. The product always exceeds my expectation.
Joseph C.
Oakhurst, OK
Who doesn't love sour cream an onion Pringles? Nice crisp, great taste. I prefer them to sour cream and onion potato chips. The only flaw is the can is too small to fit my hand it. Pringles, make em wider!
Helen B.
Tomball, TX
Potato chips are not my most favorite thing, but Pringles get me. I could easily eat a whole can in a single sitting. The sour cream flavor is my favorite, the perfect amount of flavor & plenty of crunch.
Brenda O.
West New York, NJ
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this flavor of Pringles. It's the best snack to enjoy and definitely wants to make you eat more. The sour cream just gives it an amazing flavor, and makes whole chip even more delicious.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?