Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Dee P.
Dee P.

My kiddos LOVE Pringles! It's a convenient picnic snack. Ya just toss it in the bag and your ready to go. I especially like the fact that it ha's a lid. Ya don't have to worry about rubber bands or a chip clip. The flavor is delicious and once ya eat one ya can't stop.
Kirsten M.
Kirsten M.
West Milford, NJ

Best flavor they've ever made! Yum yum yum! These aren't anything like Lay's potato chips. They are delicious and exceeded my expectations. They are in the expensive side for potato chips but you get lots of food. Highly recommend this to sour cream and onion lovers!
Allison M.
Allison M.
Mandeville, LA

I have been eating Pringles forever, since they came out when I was a kid. They haven't changed and all and they don't need to! The flavor is great, they come in a helpful container that doesn't get them all smashed, and the price is right. I'll always buy pringles.
Sasha B.
Sasha B.
Columbus, OH

I absolutely loves these. The chips fullfill the flavoring of the chips so it not like you are eating plain crisp. It's also affordable and great for on to go lunches or snacks for the children or adults. I would recommend then to anybody who likes sour cream chips.
Frankie O.
Frankie O.
Warren, MI

I love pringles. I love that they come in all types of flavors. But the one thing I do. It like about pringles is that they give you bad breath after you eat them and you always feel like the smell never goes away even if you brush your teeth or chew a piece of gum
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Sterling Hts, MI

These are tasty! They are sweeter,but have the onion flavor as well. They balance of flavors is what makes them so addicting.

And they have the qualities that I've come to love about Pringles brand. They are fairly priced, non-greasy, and don't crumble everywhere!
teri j.
teri j.
hempstead, ny

Pringles are sooooooo delicious . The top doesn't stop popping off of one of these. Sour cream and onion has to be one of wheeeee best flavors Pringles has! My taste buds always wants pringles and I love that they are very convenient to buy, especially this flavor
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA

This is my favorite favor among Pringles chips. It is thin and crispy. However, it gets a little salty if I have too much of it. I know I should be having too much of it In a day, but it is THAT good. I usually get this at Safeway, and it is not expensive at all.
Michaela G.
Michaela G.
Gastonia, NC

These Pringles are really good! My only complaint with Pringles is I feel like I don't really get a lot of chips for my money. That being said, I think the quality of the chips being in the can instead of the bag is a lot better. So, I would definitely buy again.
Nickhole C.
Nickhole C.
Cadet, MO

These are my favorite Pringles ever. I buy them all the time. I can eat a whole thing of them at once. My son loves them too. If I am eating them he comes up to me and says 'my chips' I also like the prices they aren't too expensive to buy them a lot of the time.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now