Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Yoima D.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Daijiona S.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Heather Q.See all 42 photos

BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?Nah i really like the original... 6 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese fla...Defently this cause the cheese... 12 Answers
  • What's your favorite Pringles flavor? The limón ones. 20 Answers
Reviews (2039)
Photos (42)
Buy on Diapers...*
Ale A.
Ale A.
Foodie Expert
I love pringles! Not only do I love the chips but I also love the packaging. Packaging isn't the most important thing in this case but the variety of flavors they have to chose from! I love this flavor and the cheese and even the original! Wait, I love them all!
Kaylene  F.
Kaylene F.
Rosemount, MN
Literary the best chips and they don't sell you short with the product amount ... they actually fill the chips all the way to the top... its never half empty like the potato chips that are bagged.. plus this is my favorite flavor. Lastly they're very addicting .
Becky H.
Becky H.
Greenwood, SC
Pringles are my favorite potato chips because they are crunchy and not full of oil. They always have the perfect amount of flavor on each chip. They can be a little pricey but I also know that I am paying for a full can of chips rather than a bag of mostly air!
Jaqueline P.
Jaqueline P.
Rialto , CA
Foodie Expert
OMG! I don't know what it is, but out of all the things I must have as a snack are these! They're so delicious. I buy these at any grocery store. but if you haven't tried these, you must. I always buy these when I'm in the mood for a snack. Also buy the dip!
Brenda  G.
Brenda G.
Fontana, CA
I love this flavor in particular, it really does taste like sour cream and onion, they taste really good and I like how the chips aren't so hard like other chips that stab the inside of my mouth, I would recommend to others and definitely would repurchase.
Rosalie G.
Rosalie G.
Exeter, NH
If I could eat a package of Pringles sour cream and onion chips a day without repercussions I believe I would. Absolutely my all time favorite flavor and chip brand. Even my two year old loves them and he is a very picky eater so that should say something.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Ladera Ranch, CA
These are my favorite Pringles! The sour cream and onion is very appetizing and is very satisfying when I am craving some junk food! Great for days at theme parks when I am in need of a snack or at the beach with my friends. Can never go wrong with these!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Chipley, FL
I have several favorite Pringles flavors but the one I reach for most often is sour cream and onion. It is basically a staple for any occasion calling for potato chips. The tube canister is perfect for snacking and revealing the remaining chips for later.
Candice J.
Candice J.
I love that pringles come in a tube which cannot be smashed but they still can be broken inside if they get dropped. These have a good flavor but I can only eat so many because pringles seem to be very salty. Me and my son love making duck lips with them.
Donna H.
Donna H.
Clinton, WA
Doesn't everyone love Pringles ?!?haha I love Pringles and this sour cream and onion flavor is my favorite next to the plain !! The size of these packages are very convenient and great for grab and go snacking! The only problem is I can't eat just one !!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?