Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (37)
Juan M.
Juan M.

I like most flavors of pringles and like that they are thinner chips, but I can easily eat a whole tube of this in one sitting. This flavor is just a go to in just about any brand of chips. Very delicious and very flavorful without being too salty (some brands do add too much salt).
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Cincinnati

Love these chips. They are hard to stop eating once you start. I love thickness of the Pringle chips too vs a regular potato chip. The only downer I think is the packaging for the chips, you have to dump the container to grab a chip vs being able to put your hand in the can easily.
Richelle C.
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA

My Favorite chips hands down! I like the sour cream flavor and it pairs well with the light and airy crisps that are pringles! The package is like no other in a tall stand up can, which keeps them nicely stacked and allows them to not be completely crushed before you purchase them.
Rosa D.
Rosa D.

This multipack was helpful when I had a movie night with my friends. We each got our own can of Pringles (or two) and it was great. It is literally the exact same as the regular cans, just smaller, but there's more of them. It honestly was just helpful and easy. Def. will buy aga
Alice I.
Alice I.
Montreal, Quebec

Love these! They remind me of my grandmother, who once bought us a dozen of these and we'd finish about 2 can a day, my siblings and I. They don't taste spectacular or anything, but if you're craving something naughty, this will satisfy you. They taste like onion powdered chips.
Alysia S.
Alysia S.
Fulton, NY

I love how compared to lays chips Pringles are bursting with flavor and I love it! I'm personally all about the flavor and I often times find chips bland but I have never had that issue with pringles. My only issue is that they are too addicting and I always want more and more m
Angie'k R.
Angie'k R.

In the world of potatoes, the ringles are the best thing to happen in the special ones of cream and onion since they are not too spicy but if enough to identify their flavor
, They are delicious, crispy, the best, I recommend them in 100%, is more, I already wanted to eat some
Lisa P.
Lisa P.

My favorite flavor of Pringles. They are very strong in their sour cream and onion flavor, and they will make your breath almost dragon-like with an onion aftertaste that lingers. They are very addictive and a whole stack will disappear into your stomach if you're not careful.
Weronika P.
Weronika P.

Great potato chips. I've been eating them since I was a young child and I still do to this day. They have a great flavor and texture that makes you want to eat more of them. I'd definitely recommend them especially the sour cream and onion ones which happen to be my favorite.
Holly A.
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK

I could eat in entire can in one sitting, once you pop you really can't stop. They are always packed with flavor and delicious. They are the best value of chips there is, and come with a lot in the can! The one chip where you aren't buying air which is hard to find these days!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now