BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kassandra N.
Kassandra N.
Los Angeles, CA
 This is my favorite Pringles flavor because it  is so realistic. I love how light weight they are and how many come in the canister. It has such an amazing flavor.
Chris B.
Chris B.
Foodie Expert
These are some of the best, nah, these are the best chips on the market. Nothing has a flavor like them, bold, original, and they're easier to pack! Meets my expectations every time!
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
This product is so amazing taste is amazing. These "chips"are overly salty or just the perfect amount of saltiness.I always buy these chips at my local 7-Eleven.
Blanca B.
Blanca B.
Indianapolis, IN
The best flavor that Pringles sells!! I always eat them on the road and I love the packaging because you can always just cap it and not spill it everywhere!!
LaToia S.
LaToia S.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
Pringles are always a go to snack. Sour cream and onion are my all time favorites. Costs less than 2 dollars. Will always grab a can when I go to the store.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Foodie Expert
I love these chips in all the flavors. I can buy these in small packages too. I love the way they package these because im not buying air. Comment your fav flavor of Pringles.
Suzanne D.
Suzanne D.
Delicious!!!! Can't help but eat the entire container. Only wish it had the handle to pull it out of the container to make it easier to get to. Very good coating of flavoring.
Shanna M.
Shanna M.
Foodie Expert
My husband and I love these! It's easy to take with him on the go. He just keeps a cab in his work truck and when he wants a snack it's simple. And so good!
Anne P.
Anne P.
Foodie Expert
This is a great snack to bring on a road trip or a camping trip due to the portable container. The crisp crunchy texture is unique, however they tend to be too faulty for me.
Brittnie S.
Brittnie S.
Mansfield, OH
Foodie Expert
These are my husbands favorite. Qe love them there really good. But im sure you all alreadyknow this. And if not omg go get pringles now. And get your pringle duck face on. 😂😂😂
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?