Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
Rochester, NY

Great chips!!! They definitely satisfy the craving for something salty and crunchy. You find these pretty much anywhere.
Sabrina O.
Sabrina O.
Copenhagen, Denmark

Yum, second best Pringles flavor out there! Again don't trust yourself with these, they WILL be all gone in one sitting
Janah P.
Janah P.
Johnson City, TN

Taste great. can is just big enough to stick hand in to get the perfect amount. sour cream and onion is the best flavor.
kira d.
kira d.
Hermitage, PA

Yum ! these are so good.. I love the can because you do not have all the broken chips . I love that they are not greasy.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Palmetto, FL

I love these because they are great for kids lunches. I almost a;ways forget to get zip lock bags. this is so convenient
Linda V.
Linda V.

Like this one. A little too salty for my taste but my family always loved these! It's a win when everyone agrees on one!
Naiyurima G.
Naiyurima G.

I really love pringles!!! are the besttttt, tasty and yummy. I'm obsessed with them 💗💗💗💗 and this flavor is so gooddddd
katelynn p.
katelynn p.

These are great when you're on a road trip and want a snack without a mess and can reseal it! the flavor is so yummy!!!!
Madison S.
Madison S.
Albany, NY

I love Pringles and I love the sour cream & onion flavor! These are the best and I can usually eat a whole can by myself
Nisma M.
Nisma M.

Once you start eating these crispy chips it's hard to stop! And you can never go wrong with sour cream and onion flavor.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now