BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?9 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?13 Answers
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Meridianville, AL
Foodie Expert
My family of 5 goes through a can of Sour Cream and Onion Pringles in one sitting. My 4 year old, EXTREMELY picky child, could eat the whole thing by herself.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
These are my go to flavor for pringles. Anytime I need a snack, they help fill me up when needed and I love them because they don't come in a bag full of air.
Blanca B.
Blanca B.
Indianapolis, IN
The best flavor that Pringles sells!! I always eat them on the road and I love the packaging because you can always just cap it and not spill it everywhere!!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Foodie Expert
I love love these Pringles!! They have lots of flavor and I love that they're easy to travel with and take for a ON the go snack! I'm impressed!!! Give them a try!
Suzanne D.
Suzanne D.
Delicious!!!! Can't help but eat the entire container. Only wish it had the handle to pull it out of the container to make it easier to get to. Very good coating of flavoring.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Foodie Expert
I love these chips in all the flavors. I can buy these in small packages too. I love the way they package these because im not buying air. Comment your fav flavor of Pringles.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
These chips are really addictive. I'm a junk food lover (unfortunatly) and I tend to go for these often. Its hard not to finish a tube in one sitting.
LaToia S.
LaToia S.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
Pringles are always a go to snack. Sour cream and onion are my all time favorites. Costs less than 2 dollars. Will always grab a can when I go to the store.
Anne P.
Anne P.
Foodie Expert
This is a great snack to bring on a road trip or a camping trip due to the portable container. The crisp crunchy texture is unique, however they tend to be too faulty for me.
Shanna M.
Shanna M.
Foodie Expert
My husband and I love these! It's easy to take with him on the go. He just keeps a cab in his work truck and when he wants a snack it's simple. And so good!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?