Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Little Rock , AR

Perfect for your #beachbag it won't get crushed or dirty while out and about. Whenever you want fresh chips you have them.
alyse R.
alyse R.
Lorain, OH

ALL TIME FAVORITE. These are definitely always in our pantry. great for road trips, watching the game or just to snack on.
Kassie T.
Kassie T.

Just enough crunch!!!!! I love the amount of flavor each chip gets and each one has the same amount! Great for lunches too
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Placerville, CA

My family loves these chips! The shape makes it easy to add to a lunch bag. Doesn't crush like most chips. A little salty.
BreAhna A.
BreAhna A.
Levelland, TX

This is my second favorite chip flavor from Pringles! It is a very strong flavor and they always give you plenty of chips!
Julie W.
Julie W.
Erie, PA

I love these chips! when ever I'm going on long road trips this is my go to chips!! They are crunchy and fresh every time!
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Trenton, MI

Love these. They taste so good and they are very nice for on the go. I lovepacking these for road trips and on my lunch!!
Andrea D.
Andrea D.

Love these! You get what you pay for no air! And you can do some awesome duck lips! Once you start you won't want to stop
Sarai A.
Sarai A.

I like so much this brand. They make very good potatoes with lots of flavours. cream and onion are my favourite potatoes.
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY

Love sour cream and onion Pringles. Perfect amount of chips and love that they don't get all squished because of the can!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now