BY PRINGLES #15 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ariana H.
Foodie Expert
Sour cream and onion are one of my favorite flavors and Pringles knocks it out of the park! Canister may be small for some hands, but still love it! Not the healthiest of snacks, but hey you can't be healthy all the time!
Angela D.
New Orleans, LA
Had a craving for something salty and these Pringle footed the bill. Are they the best chips around? No, but they are played with super cream and onion flavor and they satisfied my craving!
natalia a.
These are my all time favorite Pringles... I just get such a nostalgic feeling when I eat them!! Plus the taste is fantastic it isn't over bearing and I can't help but to continuously eat them... they are addictive !!
Adam H.
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love pringles, Honestly? These rice crisps are great. I enjoy them as a snack every once in a while. A drawback of them is that they aren't particularly healthy so you have to be careful when you eat them.
Taia K.
Fishers,Indiana
My favorite type of Pringles! So delicious ! Such a cheap price for what you get!  I definitely recommend buying them! They did not disappoint me at all. I loved them. I buy them at target or Kroger. But you can probably find it at other places.  Go buy it!
Julia G.
favorite pringles chips. so crispy and has nice flavor although it could use a little more. my sibling and i all love these chips and we purchase and eat them whenevet we have the chance
Ash C.
Foodie Expert
Sour cream and onion is my favorite flavor in a chip. I usually buy my Pringles at Walmart or Target. A great snack to grab and go when you're on the run - very convenient cylinder canister. Always have some with me!
Mel R.
I love Pringles but the onion and cream is the first I've ever tried as a kid and till this day it's my favorite still it has a great taste but it can be salty if you eat to much at a time other than that its good
Izzy W.
Foodie Expert
YUMM!! Love these! They taste so good!!! And the smell is great. I have had these like all though my childhood because my dad loves them and always buys them. I have tried a lot of sour cream and onion chips in my life, and these are by far the best.
Kristi G.
Bryant, AR
Foodie Expert
I have eaten Pringles since I was a small child. As an adult I still enjoy eating them just as much! The sour cream and onion is hands down my favorite flavor. Delicious taste and conveniently easy to travel with.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?