Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#7 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
These are so good!! Like I'm so obsessed with these. It's not even healthy. Not really but these are amazing
Sindy A.
Sindy A.
Indianapolis
I love the flavor on these. Even though it's sour cream and ONION, the onion is mild enough for my youngest to enjoy.
Sharen W.
Sharen W.
Foodie Expert
Sour cream and onion is a family favorite at my house. Great with a sandwich or as a snack by itself. Love the packaging with a lid also.
Adrianna R.
Adrianna R.
All time favorite pringles. Hands down best flavor and the crunch is perfect. Not too crumbly not too hard!
Penelope B.
Penelope B.
Dec. 15, 2015, 7:12 p.m.
Review for: Potato Crisps Sour Cream Onion 6.38 oz
I always say the sour cream and onion should he the original flavor. These are so good and flavorful. the taste of onion isn't so over powering and has a nice balance with the sour cream. They're my fave, I'm actually eating them right now!
Shannon T.
Shannon T.
W Aliquippa, PA
Hands down favorite flavor of Pringles. Perfect mixture and just salty enough. Once you pop you can't stop
Mari T.
Mari T.
Scottsboro
Foodie Expert
Classic chip right here! So delicious and I always have a can on hand at home. My husbands favorite chips!
Debra V.
Debra V.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
Jan. 2, 2016, 3:41 a.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 1.41 oz. Canister
A classic and my all time favorite. I love these chips. The small cans are super convenient and limit you from over indulging cause let's face it you know you'd way them all of you got the big can.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Ogden, UT
Jan. 2, 2016, 4:03 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Original/Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps Variety Pack 5 ct Canisters
Sour cream and onion is my family's favorite! Besides my husband his hands are too big to fit in the container! Lol. U need a thing like deodorant that u twist at the bottom and it pushes them up ha ha . But they are so yummy
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Dec. 18, 2015, 3:52 a.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips 168g Canister
I love sour cream and onion Pringles! Pringles is the only type of chip where I prefer sour cream and onion over any other flavor. They have so much flavor on every chip and are very easy to eat half the can before you know it.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?