Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Yoima D.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Daijiona S.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Heather Q.See all 42 photos

BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?I don't think it's the best bu... 7 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese fla...Defently this cause the cheese... 12 Answers
  • What's your favorite Pringles flavor? The limón ones. 20 Answers
Reviews (2072)
Photos (42)
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Ventura
I bought the Pringles sour cream and onion canister at Ralph's. It wasn't too healthy because I didn't get the low fat or something like that. The fast was great and plenty of taste e because
Sheela K.
Sheela K.
Foodie Expert
Sour cream and onion has always been my favorite Pringles flavor! It's really hard to just eat one! I like the container and I find it tastier than other similar chips.
Kayde M.
Kayde M.
I like how the chips are thin and have a slight flavor. I can't eat too many at a time though. I don't like the residue it leaves on fingers and mouth.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Jasper
Foodie Expert
Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion I have always loved these chips since I was a kid. I could finish a can in like minutes lol they are so good !!!
Francis G.
Francis G.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
Everytime in craving for chips my fav are Pringles. I love how crunchie they are but most of all they are so tastyfull ...that you can not have enough.
vanessa r.
vanessa r.
tulsa
Foodie Expert
They are yummy ! I recommend getting these when you are on a road trip or just when watching a movie at the house. They are affordable! However I wish they had bags of them so you can have more ! I recommend you to try it
lexi s.
lexi s.
north highlands
favorite brand of chips, as you get a lot. it's more on the expensive side, but it's worth it. it's not very healthy, but chips in general aren't either. it went way above my expectations with the flavor and packaging
Brandy
Brandy
Foodie Expert
i used to be so obsessed with this my mom would buy two cans and my brothers would finish them so quickly. they really do taste like sour cream and onion it is such a good combo.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Portland
Foodie Expert
I love these for camping and going to picinics! They're so good and easy to take anywhere! I don't know which flavor is my favorite... because they are all so good!
Salina R.
Salina R.
Foodie Expert
These chips are so tasty and I eat these all the time which all sorts of flavors and they're amazing. I snack on these all the time and I bought this from Walmart and I recommend this product to all of my friends.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?