Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#49 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Josette C.
Josette C.
New York
Very tasty. I love sour cream and onion chips and these are some of the best. You also get a lot of chips in each package
Jerrica A.
Jerrica A.
Logan, WV
Dec. 7, 2015, 8:51 a.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 4.62 oz. Canister
Love these chips and so does my daughters I find that Pringles are a great brand to buy when traveling a lot like we do because they take up less room. The canister they come in fits great in my purse or our cheer bags.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
I love these chips. Whenever I'm on lunch break these are my go to snack. I also love how this is the only company who doesn't fill there containers with only air.
Raquel L.
Raquel L.
Dec. 8, 2015, 8:49 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Original/Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps Variety Pack 5 ct Canisters
Who doesn't love Pringles?! These are two favorites in my home. I love the originals and my husband loves the sour cream. When I find this bundle at the store I have to purchase a couple because they don't last in my home. They are so good and affordable.
Jenny A.
Jenny A.
We always keep a can of sour cream and onion Pringles in our pantry. They are such a tasty snack. We usually eat the whole can as soon as it's opened. Bold flavor. Crisp chips. Loved by everyone in our family.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Pringles sour cream & onion are the best thing ever! They have a light crisp texture and loaded with flavor!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
These are so good!! Like I'm so obsessed with these. It's not even healthy. Not really but these are amazing
dtxtxx R.
dtxtxx R.
Mcallen
Foodie Expert
Tasteful snack! One of the most affordable chips ever! And it's full!! Delicious definitely would buy again!
Jaye S.
Jaye S.
Dec. 31, 2015, 9:05 a.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 5.89 oz. Canister
These chips are probably one of the reasons why I need to lose weight. I'm such a salty fiend, and these chips satisfy all of my desires. I can eat like the whole can in one sitting, as I'm typing this I actually want some now. Ugh so good!
Adrianna R.
Adrianna R.
All time favorite pringles. Hands down best flavor and the crunch is perfect. Not too crumbly not too hard!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?