BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?9 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?13 Answers
Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
These are an all time family favorite. Great for watching a movie, having a cookout, or just cheating on your diet. Even shoving the hand all the way down to the bottom to get the last chip is part of the experience, Pringles, don't change a thing.
amreen s.
amreen s.
rego park
I LOVE PRINGLES THEY TASE SO GOOD I REALLY CAN'T IT'S SO GREAT IT MEET MY EXPECTATIONS SO MUCH I WOULD BUY IT AGAIN AND AGAIN FOR MY FRIENDS and AT PARTIES
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Foodie Expert
We really enjoy the flavor of these chips and try to buy when they go on sale to stock up. They seem to always have the right amount of seasoning and taste so good!
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
This product is so amazing taste is amazing. These "chips"are overly salty or just the perfect amount of saltiness.I always buy these chips at my local 7-Eleven.
Christine N.
Christine N.
These are my go to chips for parties. They are really good and I've always liked that the chips aren't broken when you open the package, unlike other companies.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Columbia, SC
Foodie Expert
Great for lunches or just to snack on. Never a dull moment with this great tasting chip. They taste even better with a ham and cheese sandwich and even on a road trip.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Pringles sour cream and onion is the best flavor of Pringles there is! And they are reasonably priced. I can literally eat the whole container of these things!
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Foodie Expert
My favorite chip of all time. Love the taste so much. Is is not too salty compare to other chips. It have the taste that make you can't stop eating. Price is reasonable and would always buy it. The product always exceeds my expectation.
Annie G.
Annie G.
Foodie Expert
Sour cream and onion are my favorite chips in the world. I also love packing these most especially on road trips. It's true that once you pop, you can't stop!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Meridianville, AL
Foodie Expert
My family of 5 goes through a can of Sour Cream and Onion Pringles in one sitting. My 4 year old, EXTREMELY picky child, could eat the whole thing by herself.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?