BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Fort Worth, TX
Foodie Expert
Pringles! Sour cream are my favorite love the taste and the crunchiness. If you haven't tried them what are you waiting for? Go to your closest local supermarket and get yours today!
Jasmin V.
Jasmin V.
Bakersfield
Probably one of my favorite flavor of the Pringles would be the sour cream and onion. It's worth the purchase that's for sure. It's a great affordable price for the Pringles. And they are worth for your cravings.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Gastonia, NC
Foodie Expert
Sour cream and onion and pizza Pringles are my absolute favorite! These are so easy to take anyway and eat! Once you have one you can't put them down! They are very affordable. I would recommend these for kids because they are very easy to eat!
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Rye Brook, NY
The best Pringles! I love sour cream and onion. They aren't very healthy but so good. I buy these when I have cravings for them. They are good for cravings but again not healthy. They don't need anything more.
Virginia T.
Virginia T.
Lumberton, TX
This has been my favorite snack before I came here in the US. I love all Pringles products but this one will always be the best. The taste, crispiness and the soury taste is superb!
Charlene M.
Charlene M.
Foodie Expert
These are my absolute favourite flavour of pringles! The slogan is very true once you pop you just can't stop! These are so addictive! This flavour you either love or hate id say.
Leticia D.
Leticia D.
Sacramento , CA
I appreciate Pringles very much I am glad they are there I haven’t tried all the flavors YET but I love the taste some of the ones I have tried and ig it’s healthy and i mean who doesn’t recommend Pringles
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Personally I would eat these any time any day, they aren't the type of chips that you would get tired of on snacking on, they are full of flavor. Definitely met my expectations.
Piper C.
Piper C.
Really good taste has a lot of chips in the container. Not very healthy it's about as healthy as everyone other chip. It has a great flavor compared to others. Repeat consumer. I would recommend to others!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Dallas
Foodie Expert
I love this pringles child it taste just like the flavor ...... it's great has a snack for work or to take to school.... and this brand is great because of its different flavors.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?