Add a Photo

Photos (35)
BreAhna A.
BreAhna A.
Levelland, TX

This is my second favorite chip flavor from Pringles! It is a very strong flavor and they always give you plenty of chips!
Julie W.
Julie W.
Erie, PA

I love these chips! when ever I'm going on long road trips this is my go to chips!! They are crunchy and fresh every time!
Montana G.
Montana G.

I love that these chips com in a can! You have more whole chips than crumbs. These chis are always crispy and taste great!
Christina H.
Christina H.
Zimmerman, MN

I can't get enough of these. Great taste and so crispy. The only bad thing about is that they are gone before you know it.
Aja S.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN

This flavor of pringles are once f my top favorites, along with the cheddar and original type of flavor that I usually eat
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Trenton, MI

Love these. They taste so good and they are very nice for on the go. I lovepacking these for road trips and on my lunch!!
Andrea D.
Andrea D.

Love these! You get what you pay for no air! And you can do some awesome duck lips! Once you start you won't want to stop
Sarai A.
Sarai A.

I like so much this brand. They make very good potatoes with lots of flavours. cream and onion are my favourite potatoes.
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY

Love sour cream and onion Pringles. Perfect amount of chips and love that they don't get all squished because of the can!
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Conroe, Tx

My child is addicted to pringles! His favorite flavor is sour cream & onion! He has been known to eat a few cans a week!!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now