BY PRINGLES #33 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Gabby T.
Houston
These are my absolute favorite chips!! Sour cream and onion is my go to flavor especially in pringles form. I love how so many come in a pack and it's affordable. Unlike other brands that only give you a few chips for the same price or more. I would recommend to others.
I love these chips so much. They're so delicious and have so much flavor in them. The cons are that the whole can isn't filled to the top and they aren't very healthy but they're still really good.
Amanda G.
Thief River Falls
These are so addicting after, eating a few, you can't stop. Delicious. Always buy for a snack. Only con is my hand not fitting in the tube to reach for Pringles closes to the bottom of the tube. xD
Sarah F.
Anderson
By far my favorite simple chip flavor. It's delicious, not too overwhelming with flavor, affordable, and amazing! It's a very good snack. I love the Pringle brand. I recommend this product to all.
Brittany S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love these chips. They're delicious and really easy to eat. I just wish the cans were a little bigger so it would be easier to grab chips. They're super affordable. I'll always buy these chips
Leslie P.
These are the best Pringles out of all the Pringles ever i always get them when i go to the gas station,i feel like this one is tastier out of all maybe because i like the flavor of onion n garlic that it has its just soooo good
Sydney P.
Syracuse, NY
I love these Pringles. The flavor is absolutely amazing. This product is affordable and exceeds all expectations. In my opinion, these are better than potato chips and are easier to portion when it comes to eating in moderation.
Joseph M.
Redlands
I really enjoy eating these sour cream flavored pringles they are really delicious and taste exactly like sour cream. The downside is that they make you thirst fast so just a few at a time. They very thin better than lay stacks.
Socorro A.
The taste is very simple and delicious. It taste literally like sour cream and onion. It wasn't disappointing at all. The good things are it's tasty but the bad thing is that they can make you thirsty in my opinion. I would definitely recommend and buy these again.
alyssa m.
truly my favorite chips ever. the only brand that doesn't sell AIR. i wouldn't say it's healthy but it's definitely delicious. i love the flavor and so many chips come inside. i would add EVEN MORE CHIPS IF I COULD.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?