BY PRINGLES #33 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Courtney G.
The best chips that God has blessed the earth with... they never disappoint... if you buy me these I will be your best friend forever... flowers? Nah bih I want sour cream and onion pringles for sure
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
Pringles are always addictive and this is the flavor I grew up eating so it brings back good memories. As an adult I prefer some other of the newer flavors more, but still go back to the old staple for a guilty pleasure now and then.
McKenzie C.
Granger, TX
If you are every on the go and a need cheap and mess free snack this is the chips to pick up. I have been eating these chips for a long time and you can pick them up at any grocery store. This will be a snack you don't wanna miss!
Malika M.
North Baldwin, NY
The best flavor ever! Pringles are known for their stacking chips and always having a deal. Walgreens had them 2 for $6 !!! These chips are an all time favorite ! Crisp, flavorful and portability .
Gabby T.
Houston
These are my absolute favorite chips!! Sour cream and onion is my go to flavor especially in pringles form. I love how so many come in a pack and it's affordable. Unlike other brands that only give you a few chips for the same price or more. I would recommend to others.
I love these chips so much. They're so delicious and have so much flavor in them. The cons are that the whole can isn't filled to the top and they aren't very healthy but they're still really good.
Sarah F.
Anderson
By far my favorite simple chip flavor. It's delicious, not too overwhelming with flavor, affordable, and amazing! It's a very good snack. I love the Pringle brand. I recommend this product to all.
Kristin P.
I love Pringles,I but like 5 things when I go to the store. I think I speck for everyone when I say Pringles are delicious. I sometimes feel like I'm living off Pringles.
Amanda G.
Thief River Falls
These are so addicting after, eating a few, you can't stop. Delicious. Always buy for a snack. Only con is my hand not fitting in the tube to reach for Pringles closes to the bottom of the tube. xD
Helene H.
Hampton Bays
It is very unhealthy fore to buy this. Delicious fattening salty and the way they stack it's impossible to eat one at a a time slowly I also can't help.but finish an entire canister at one sitting.
Jasmine S.
Naselle, WA
Are sour cream and onion pringles your favorite or do you prefer another?
Crystal G.
Foodie Expert
Anyone else love these? (:
maria p.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite snack?
do love this chips?
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
All I see are the short (half it's size) cans are they getting rid of the tall can forever?