Add a Photo

#22 in Chips
Photos (38)
Kathleen K.
Kathleen K.

Yummmmmmmmm! I loveeeee pringlessss ! Best flavor ever!!!!!!!!!! Buy it!!! You can never go wrong with Pringles
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Frostburg, MD

Once you pop you can't stop! One of my favorite chips. They taste so delicious, it's hard to only eat a couple!
Keyla C.
Keyla C.
Caguas, Puerto Rico

Estas papitas son esquisitas... Las recomiedo 100% y adictivas.... Son buenass vienen como 5 en cada paquete...
Jenny W.
Jenny W.

Sour cream & onion Pringles does sound good to me. I think I love to buy some more Pringles brand potato crisps
Erin Y.
Erin Y.

I love Pringle and I love these chips. They are a classic and deserve that! Good for snacking and live the can.
Devan W.
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl

I love Pringles! They are such great tasting snacks. I like taking them on trips because they are easy to pack!
Hansa P.
Hansa P.
Mumbai

I love the onion n cream flavor my fav n once u strt eating them u really cnt stop i eat the whole thng easily
Laura C.
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX

My all time favorite, sour cream and onion. I have been enjoying Pringles since I was a young child. Delicious.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Weaverville, NC

We love these! Always have them for summer cookouts. We ways have to buy multiple cans because they go so fast!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Bala Cynwyd, Pa

Sour cream and onion is my favorite flavor and mixed with the deliciousness of the regular Pringles... So good
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now