Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Heather R.
Heather R.
Abingdon, VA

My absolute favorite! I've loved these since I was a little girl and now they are my daughters favorite as well!
Laurie T.
Laurie T.
Youngsville, NC

Just ordered these online. I love Pringles. Love the variety in this pack. Perfect for traveling and one the go.
Farrah M.
Farrah M.
Stoney Beach, MD

My famils favorite pringles flavor. Very tasty and love pringles all together! They're our favorite chip brand.
Keyla C.
Keyla C.
Caguas, Puerto Rico

Estas papitas son esquisitas... Las recomiedo 100% y adictivas.... Son buenass vienen como 5 en cada paquete...
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Frostburg, MD

Once you pop you can't stop! One of my favorite chips. They taste so delicious, it's hard to only eat a couple!
Erin Y.
Erin Y.

I love Pringle and I love these chips. They are a classic and deserve that! Good for snacking and live the can.
Joann L.
Joann L.
Midlothian, IL

My favorite pringles favor. It is always a hit with children and grownups. You can never go wrong with pringles
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Weaverville, NC

We love these! Always have them for summer cookouts. We ways have to buy multiple cans because they go so fast!
Kathleen K.
Kathleen K.

Yummmmmmmmm! I loveeeee pringlessss ! Best flavor ever!!!!!!!!!! Buy it!!! You can never go wrong with Pringles
Hansa P.
Hansa P.
Mumbai

I love the onion n cream flavor my fav n once u strt eating them u really cnt stop i eat the whole thng easily
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now