BY PRINGLES #9 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
Foodie Expert
He's by far my favorite flavor of Pringles. I can buy these anywhere from the $.99 store to Albertson's. Are usually buy two or three of these at a time since they go so fast.
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Penitas, TX
Foodie Expert
For the love of all things Pringles, make the can wider!!! Flipping over the can is too much for us lazy Americans. First world problems for sure. Include a wet wipe in the lid. That would be awesome.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Montevallo, AL
I normally only eat the original pringles, but a friend of mine conned me into trying these, and I fell in love! They're not too powerful, but they still have a good flavor.
Aly M.
Aly M.
I really love Pringles brand because it has a variety of different flavored chips. I really enjoy the sour cream and onion Pringles because they are filled with flavor and I really recommend them.
Payton P.
Payton P.
W Lafayette, IN
This chip brand will give you a container that is actually full of chips and not 3/4 air! The sour cream and onion flavor will keep you snacking until there isn't any left.
Santana 🙆.
Santana 🙆.
Foodie Expert
I love these chips so much. They're so delicious and have so much flavor in them. The cons are that the whole can isn't filled to the top and they aren't very healthy but they're still really good.
Niche B.
Niche B.
Statesboro, GA
This product is in the top 5 choice of snacks for my munchies. A single sleeve or can should last you for a while. The flavor is exactly as described! Great for kids also.
melissa l.
melissa l.
Audubon , NJ
I pack these for lunch all the time. They are so addicting. You can't just have one Pringle. Every chip is flavorful and always has the perfect amount of seasoning on them
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
Foodie Expert
These are addicting and so yummy. I eat them all the time when I can get my hands on them. I would recommend these to anyone that loves sour cream and onion flavored chips.
Linda M.
Linda M.
Pringles Sour Cream and Onion chips pack a lot of flavor with lower amounts of fat and grease than it's competitors.  Each chip has the perfect amount of flavor and crunch.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?