Add a Photo

#10 in Chips
Photos (35)
Jade J.
Jade J.

Best Pringles ever. My second go to flavor. The first is the cheddar ones. I love the can. Definitely get what you pay for!
Destiny S.
Destiny S.

LITERALLY THEEE BEST KIND OF POTATO CHIP THAT YOU CAN BUY!! Not as greasy as the average potato chip but tastes way better!
Columbus, OH

These are my absolute favorite chips. I've never been one to like regular flavored chips, so these are definitely my go-to!
Beth G.
Beth G.
Bedford, PA

The crisp taste of Pringles with the extra zest of sour cream and onion. Great snack. Makes any sandwich taste even better.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

Sour cream and onion cannot be beat when you get pringles. I love this flavor I just wish there were more in the container!
Lucero E.
Lucero E.

These taste amazing, if you're a fan of onions that is. I love how Pringles don't have just air like bags of chips as well!
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Little Rock , AR

Perfect for your #beachbag it won't get crushed or dirty while out and about. Whenever you want fresh chips you have them.
alyse R.
alyse R.
Lorain, OH

ALL TIME FAVORITE. These are definitely always in our pantry. great for road trips, watching the game or just to snack on.
Kassie T.
Kassie T.

Just enough crunch!!!!! I love the amount of flavor each chip gets and each one has the same amount! Great for lunches too
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Placerville, CA

My family loves these chips! The shape makes it easy to add to a lunch bag. Doesn't crush like most chips. A little salty.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now