Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#7 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Teresa N.
Teresa N.
Foodie Expert
We buy these alot. Probably once a week. My son loves these chips. He likes that they aren't in a bag and he gets alot of them.
Blair W.
Blair W.
Morgan City, LA
Dec. 29, 2015, 6:15 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps 6.56 oz. Tub
I love to eat, and chips are my all time favorite snack! Nobody wants crumbs though, the bags can get so easily smashed. I love Pringles Sour Cream and Onion! It's my favorite flavor. I can eat a whole thing of them in a sitting if I don't watch myself.
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
My son's and Husband's favorite chips! The flavor is perfect and not overly done. Love the can, easy to transport for picnics!
Taneka A.
Taneka A.
I've been eating pringles™ since my teen years and i can say , they are great ! also great for duck lips. #lol
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
Haslett, MI
Every single day I eat these. You couldn't go wrong buying these. Omgosh. Pringles also is only one that doesn't sell you air.
Andjoua R.
Andjoua R.
Foodie Expert
These are one of my faves! They are Flavorful and delicious. They'll satisfy your hunger but you'll crave more lol.
Tamarra O.
Tamarra O.
Yum yum!! Can't stop at just one!! Love me some Pringles ;) these will never go out of style!! So many flavors to choose from
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Mulberry, FL
Dec. 23, 2015, 7:09 a.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 7.16 oz. Canister
Sour cream pingles,!!! Sour cream is my favorite all time favorite flavor! Pringles allows you to take em with you and save some for later, if there are any left. The lid keeps them from getting stale and they stay so crunchy and full of flavor.
Rosa D.
Rosa D.
houston
Foodie Expert
I love how they come with a lot unlike when you buy a bag of chips and it's half way. And you can't beat the price.
Hope B.
Hope B.
Sour cream and onion Pringles are a favorite in my family. They are not greasy and taste great. The only problem is they don't last long enough.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?