BY PRINGLES #5 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Bryant, AR
Foodie Expert
I have eaten Pringles since I was a small child. As an adult I still enjoy eating them just as much! The sour cream and onion is hands down my favorite flavor. Delicious taste and conveniently easy to travel with.
aubrey m.
aubrey m.
Lewes
i love sour cream and onion pringles! i like a lot of them but that flavor is probably my favorite. I love pringles because they aren't 70% air and 30% chips like other chips are. also they are only like $3 and very affordable. i definitely recommend.
Mel R.
Mel R.
I love Pringles but the onion and cream is the first I've ever tried as a kid and till this day it's my favorite still it has a great taste but it can be salty if you eat to much at a time other than that its good
Diana P.
Diana P.
These sour cream Pringles are amazing the taste of it in your mouth Is so rich and good it almost feels like it is melting in your mouth! These chips are me, my sister, my mom, and my cousin Miguel there sooo good
Izzy W.
Izzy W.
Foodie Expert
YUMM!! Love these! They taste so good!!! And the smell is great. I have had these like all though my childhood because my dad loves them and always buys them. I have tried a lot of sour cream and onion chips in my life, and these are by far the best.
lindsay r.
lindsay r.
clemmons
Foodie Expert
i just really like chips so anything that's got cute packaging and tastes pretty decent is gonna be a five outta five for me. i eat them way too much but i'm a peace with that and so is my family. thank u pringles.
Nancy F.
Nancy F.
Fairview, TX
Foodie Expert
I could eat these all day everyday. I just love sour cream and I like the fact that Pringle she is the only company that fills their chips up the top! I would buy these everyday and eat them everyday if I could!
Karlie H.
Karlie H.
Ortonville, MI
This is my favorite flavor! I rather have these then any other potato chip brand. Very cheap and affordable. The seasoning is very tasty. I have bought these for years and I plan to keep on buying. So delicious!
Mariama B.
Mariama B.
Murcia
I LOVE this chips, they are the king of the chips, they taste a lot and they had a good taste. I hate when my box runs off, and i Have to buy another one. This brand and doritos are the best one!!
Jasmin V.
Jasmin V.
Bakersfield
Probably one of my favorite flavor of the Pringles would be the sour cream and onion. It's worth the purchase that's for sure. It's a great affordable price for the Pringles. And they are worth for your cravings.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?