Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Nina A.
Nina A.
Clarkson, KY

They are great to pack in a lunchbox. They just make me happy. Make a great snack for my grandson.
These are my go to snack. I love the sour cream! They have the perfect amount of seasoning on them
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO

Pringles are any all time favor chip of mine. The sour cream and onion are one of my favor flavors
Heylim A.
Heylim A.

I love these chips its taste is very rich and they are crispy. I love them, they are my favorites.
Sydney  J.
Sydney J.
Litchfield, MN

They are are the best. The sour and cream onion chips just melt in your mouth. They are so delish.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Sacramento, CA

I love eating these and my daughter does too. Taste to good & it always makes me want to eat more!
Yajaira P.
Yajaira P.

Been a fan of springles since I was a little girl. Love the pizza and barbecue flavor is the best!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Homestead, FL

The pringles sour cream and onion potato crisps is one of the kids favorite snacks. They love it .
Katie S.
Katie S.
Lincoln, CA

THE BEST FLAVOR!! There is no beating Sour Cream and Onion- I could eat the whole canister myself!
Kim H.
Kim H.
Greenfield, WI

#beachbag. My favorite flavor and you don't crush them in your beach bag! Who likes crushed chips?
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now