Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Yoima D.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Daijiona S.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Heather Q.See all 42 photos

BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?I don't think it's the best bu... 7 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese fla...Defently this cause the cheese... 12 Answers
  • What's your favorite Pringles flavor? The limón ones. 20 Answers
Photos (42)
Maria T.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
I grew up eating pringles and when it's that time (lAdiez you know) all I want is pringles!!! Sour cream and pizza are my favorites - try the pizza !!
Kassandra N.
Kassandra N.
Los Angeles, CA
 This is my favorite Pringles flavor because it  is so realistic. I love how light weight they are and how many come in the canister. It has such an amazing flavor.
nicole c.
nicole c.
Waukesha
Foodie Expert
I love The sour cream and onion. And Pringles are the only brand that doesn't sell air. And that makes me happy. Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
This product is so amazing taste is amazing. These "chips"are overly salty or just the perfect amount of saltiness.I always buy these chips at my local 7-Eleven.
Chris B.
Chris B.
Foodie Expert
These are some of the best, nah, these are the best chips on the market. Nothing has a flavor like them, bold, original, and they're easier to pack! Meets my expectations every time!
Blanca B.
Blanca B.
Indianapolis, IN
The best flavor that Pringles sells!! I always eat them on the road and I love the packaging because you can always just cap it and not spill it everywhere!!
Suzanne D.
Suzanne D.
Delicious!!!! Can't help but eat the entire container. Only wish it had the handle to pull it out of the container to make it easier to get to. Very good coating of flavoring.
LaToia S.
LaToia S.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
Pringles are always a go to snack. Sour cream and onion are my all time favorites. Costs less than 2 dollars. Will always grab a can when I go to the store.
Shanna M.
Shanna M.
Foodie Expert
My husband and I love these! It's easy to take with him on the go. He just keeps a cab in his work truck and when he wants a snack it's simple. And so good!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Foodie Expert
I love these chips in all the flavors. I can buy these in small packages too. I love the way they package these because im not buying air. Comment your fav flavor of Pringles.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?