Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#7 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Lluvia S.
Lluvia S.
Foodie Expert
They are so delicious and their packaging really makes it easy to keep them fresh and store them in my backpack for long hikes.
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
Deptford
My favorite sour cream and onion chips. Has ton of flavor and always crunchy! I love that the chips stay whole and don't break.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite potato chips! Pringles has many good flavors to choose from but this flavor in specific is the best in my opinion.
Decatur, GA
I do love Pringles. The original ones are great but the flavor ones are even better. Sour cream and onion is one of my favorites. Especially on the go. The picture is not the sour cream and onion but it show that I do love Pringles.
Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.
Foodie Expert
Me and my son love these! We literally go through a can by ourselves lol we absolutely love pringles chips they are so good!
Abi C.
Abi C.
Long Beach, CA
Jan. 2, 2016, 2:54 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 5.89 oz. Canister
Easy snack to carry around. This is the obvious go to flavor if you're buying a can of Pringles. Always fun to eat. I always remember the old Pringles commercials where they put the chips in their mouths like ducks. I always have to do that when I eat Pringles haha. Giving this three stars only because I wish it had more flavor. But it's still very good.
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Richmond
This is one of my favorite go to snacks. I love that they are light and crispy and don't leave an oily taste in your mouth.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Goshen, OH
Theses chips are amazing! I love the taste and the smooth texture these chips have! I love that when you buy Pringles all most all the chips are whole compared to other chip brands. It seems like Pringles is the only company that doesn't sell air.
Jana K.
Jana K.
Germantown, WI
Dec. 6, 2015, 2:40 a.m.
Review for: Pringles® Original/Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps Variety Pack 5 ct Canisters
Although they are a bit more expensive , I love these because they limit my chip intake while keeping them from crumbling or breaking when i put them in my lunch bag. They taste delicious and have just the right amount of seasoning evenly applied to each individual chip. Delicious snack overall.
Kionna D.
Kionna D.
Foodie Expert
I've been eating this for years. It's true flavor.A really big selection of flavors as well. I'll always buy over an over.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?