Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Terang

Love these as a quick snack, a bit healthier than other chips and loads of flavour.. Once you pop you can't stop.
Brina S.
Brina S.
Media, PA

I love Pringles lol you can't eat just one and this is one of my favorite flavors they have so many good ones tho
Renee D.
Renee D.

My favorite kind of Pringles - just the right amount of flavoring on them, and the low-fat ones are just as good.
Destiny W.
Destiny W.

Some of my favorite chips! Not greasy at all and unlike some brands , I'm not buying at when I purchase Pringles!
Laurie T.
Laurie T.
Youngsville, NC

Just ordered these online. I love Pringles. Love the variety in this pack. Perfect for traveling and one the go.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Abingdon, VA

My absolute favorite! I've loved these since I was a little girl and now they are my daughters favorite as well!
Adam-maranda G.
Adam-maranda G.
Russellville, AL

My son loved the we chips. they are kids an mess friendly. they also don't empty your wallet. I recommend these.
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Boaz, AL

I can't seem to keep these in my house. The entire can will be gone within hours of coming home from the market.
Devan W.
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl

I love Pringles! They are such great tasting snacks. I like taking them on trips because they are easy to pack!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Weaverville, NC

We love these! Always have them for summer cookouts. We ways have to buy multiple cans because they go so fast!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now