Add a Photo

Photos (38)
lynn t.
lynn t.
ankeny, IA

The kids like to snack on these once in awhile. They are great to dip as well. We always have this in our pantry.
Destiny W.
Destiny W.

Some of my favorite chips! Not greasy at all and unlike some brands , I'm not buying at when I purchase Pringles!
Antoinette L.
Antoinette L.

Love these I think I'm a pick person on food but I loves these my favorite Pringles 🙂 perfect amount of seasoning
Lucy H.
Lucy H.
Mindarie, WA

Amazing taste. great share size and perfect for travelling or on the go. buy different flavors and have a blast.
Brina S.
Brina S.
Media, PA

I love Pringles lol you can't eat just one and this is one of my favorite flavors they have so many good ones tho
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Terang

Love these as a quick snack, a bit healthier than other chips and loads of flavour.. Once you pop you can't stop.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Abingdon, VA

My absolute favorite! I've loved these since I was a little girl and now they are my daughters favorite as well!
Adam-maranda G.
Adam-maranda G.
Russellville, AL

My son loved the we chips. they are kids an mess friendly. they also don't empty your wallet. I recommend these.
Laurie T.
Laurie T.
Youngsville, NC

Just ordered these online. I love Pringles. Love the variety in this pack. Perfect for traveling and one the go.
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Boaz, AL

I can't seem to keep these in my house. The entire can will be gone within hours of coming home from the market.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now