Add a Photo

#70 in Chips
Photos (38)
Michelle B.
Michelle B.

I love these, I only buy these or the cheese pringles. I rather buy these though, they are tastier.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Auburn, IN

My favorite on the go snack ever. It's not messy and easily closes to keep them from getting stale.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Fort Collins, CO

Classic favorite around these parts. My kids gobble these up. These are probably their best flavor.
Megan  M.
Megan M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

The best chips hands down to take to the beach! The flavor sour cream and onion is one of the best.
Joel G.
Joel G.

Sooooooo Good, i hate sour cream but it tastes really good in chip form? I don't know how to explain
Lori K.
Lori K.
Carthage, TX

Yes yes yes! Sour cream & onion are my favorite! I can eat a whole canister of them in one sitting.
Kiera L.
Kiera L.
Beaverton, OR

I don't eat any other flavor than this! Eh it's my holy grail? It's just the perfect flavor for me.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Largo, FL

Although I do love sour cream and onion it's not my favorite. Pizza flavor is my all time favorite.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Philadelphia, PA

Tastes great, and very affordable. Convenient packaging. Actually get chips instead of bags of air.
Erin L.
Erin L.

Good chip overall! Pretty decently priced and easy to store! My husband loves them as a go to snack
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now