BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?9 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?13 Answers
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Foodie Expert
Pringles are always the best chips to me! They have a very distinct flavor and texture to them that's different than a regular chip. This flavor is of course awesome too!
Socorro A.
Socorro A.
The taste is very simple and delicious. It taste literally like sour cream and onion. It wasn't disappointing at all. The good things are it's tasty but the bad thing is that they can make you thirsty in my opinion. I would definitely recommend and buy these again.
Falynn S.
Falynn S.
These are my all time favorite. The sour cream and oniolm taste is definitely present unlike some other brands (which I will not name). This is the perfect goto especially for a long road trip.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Foodie Expert
These are my absolutely most fav chips ! The way they crunch in your mouth ! & how the sour cream sprinkles they put in top is so delicious & you can acutally taste it !
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Winston Salem, NC
My kids love pringles sour cream and onion chips. And i love them for my kids because they arent fried or greasy like some of the other chips on the market. #onceyoupop
Mansi V.
Mansi V.
Foodie Expert
This would be my favorite Pringles flavor. I like these chips over other potato chips because it isn't too greasy. These chips are so delicious, and you can't just eat one. The con would have to be the packaging; it is a bit hard to get the chips from the bottom.
isabelle b.
isabelle b.
Foodie Expert
this is my favorite flavor of pringles. it has tons of flavor and the chips themselves are really good. it's not the healthiest but they're chips so what do you expect.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Roseville, CA
Foodie Expert
My favorite Pringles. They are way too addicting lol and hard to stop eating them. I don't eat them as much as I did as a kid but sour cream is the best flavor I think
Brookelynn Z.
Brookelynn Z.
Lincoln, RI
Foodie Expert
These are a classic for my household. My kids love them as an occasional snack and they are easy to grab and put in a baggy for an on the go treat! They are a super solid and strong flavor but not too strong.
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Hampton, VA
I love these so flavorful but addicting. Sometimes I don't mind their unique texture style others I'd like to try them in a version you can clearly see its a sliced potato. And there always are broken ones in the bottom.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?