BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
penitas, tx
Foodie Expert
For the love of all things Pringles, make the can wider!!! Flipping over the can is too much for us lazy Americans. First world problems for sure. Include a wet wipe in the lid. That would be awesome.
Merry M.
Merry M.
These are my all time favorite Pringles flavor. It's one of the most common and just something everyone could enjoy. The thing i enjoy about pringles is that the whole can is full. You don't get ripped off like most other chip brands.
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Foodie Expert
He's by far my favorite flavor of Pringles. I can buy these anywhere from the $.99 store to Albertson's. Are usually buy two or three of these at a time since they go so fast.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Montevallo, AL
I normally only eat the original pringles, but a friend of mine conned me into trying these, and I fell in love! They're not too powerful, but they still have a good flavor.
Malika M.
Malika M.
North Baldwin, NY
Foodie Expert
The best flavor ever! Pringles are known for their stacking chips and always having a deal. Walgreens had them 2 for $6 !!! These chips are an all time favorite ! Crisp, flavorful and portability .
Santana 🙆.
Santana 🙆.
Houston
Foodie Expert
I love these chips so much. They're so delicious and have so much flavor in them. The cons are that the whole can isn't filled to the top and they aren't very healthy but they're still really good.
Aly M.
Aly M.
I really love Pringles brand because it has a variety of different flavored chips. I really enjoy the sour cream and onion Pringles because they are filled with flavor and I really recommend them.
destiny a.
destiny a.
These chips taste absolutely amazing. They are super affordable and you get a lot of chips in one can. It does meet my expectations and many more. I would recommend this to anyone who loves chips.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Foodie Expert
I love these chips. They're delicious and really easy to eat. I just wish the cans were a little bigger so it would be easier to grab chips. They're super affordable. I'll always buy these chips
Kerstian S.
Kerstian S.
Foodie Expert
These are always on point and a great snack!! The flavors are always perfect and sour cream and onion is my second favorite! The price is okay for what you get.. I feel like it certainly could be a little lower. But I continue to purchase these because they're so good!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?