Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#70 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Savannah K.
Savannah K.
Tuscumbia, AL

I love all Pringles! They're the only chip that you don't buy mostly air!! This flavor is a great one!!
Sierra H.
Sierra H.

I absolutely love this flavor of Pringles. So flavorful and addictive. Can I get some more right now?
Lola T.
Lola T.
Bryan, TX

Perfect size for the diaper bag my 2yr old doesn't eat much food he basically snacks thru out the day
Adrianna G.
Adrianna G.

So good, you can smell the onion just by opening the can. One of the best sour cream and onion chips
Katie M.
Katie M.

Pringles are always wonderful and they're the only chip brand that fills their container to the top!
Rylee H.
Rylee H.

Taste just like sour cream and onion. These make for a great snack and for on the go snacks as well.
Nizat H.
Nizat H.
Lodi, CA

Great snack. Baked so light not oily at all. Comes in a convenient box. Once you start you can stop!
Anna L.
Anna L.

This flavor is my absolute favorite!! I love sour cream and onion. I finish this in less than a day.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.

Favorite chips. Our whole family fights for them. Husband always steals my can and takes it too work
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Auburn, IN

My favorite on the go snack ever. It's not messy and easily closes to keep them from getting stale.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now