BY PRINGLES #33 in Chips

PringlesÂź Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mattie M.
These are a huge favorite in my family. There's quite a bit in them I wish wasn't. I wish they were a little healthier. I get them at dollar general or Walmart. I love them because your actually getting what you pay for and not just air.
Susan K.
Wasilla, AK
These are the ultimate sour cream and onion chips; I could shamelessly eat the whole can. If they found a way to make the general chip healthier with the flavoring the same, I would eat these every week.
Rachel M.
Zephyrhills Fl
I love these chips. I always beg for these over all the rest. They are not the healthiest chips, and not the most affordable, but I will continue to buy them for a little guilty pleasure here and there.
Heather G.
Glenmora
I like the sour cream and onion the best. I also like the fact that they are backed. And you can make a duck beak to add a little fun. You can actually taste the flavor on them and has a good crunch too.
Delilah A.
Moses Lake, WA
My favorite flavor is this one (sour cream). And I also like the cheddar kind. I bought this at my local walmart. I usually get it every other shopping trip. It's a great snack and they taste delicious😘
Julia H.
I love these chips they are my all time favorite flavor this is my Fourth time purchasing these chips. They meant my expectations. They are very affordable and they come in a variety of flavors.
THUY C.
San Jose, CA
These Pringles are so delicious. My favorites are the sour cream n' onion and the cheddar cheese flavors, but sometimes the good old original will do. Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
Callie W.
this are sooo good!! they have hit the right balance of salt to the sour cream flavor and it really makes a good combination. i've eaten these many times since i was a kid and i just can't get enough!!
Dominike H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I love Pringles for starters. Normally I go to Walmart and get the salt n vinegar ones. It was such a pleasant surprise. They had such good flavor, nothing to overpowering. Definitely would recommend.
Niecey E.
Antioch, TN
Who doesn't love a good Pringle? This is the perfect chip for any sandwich. Light crips taste, just crumble easy, but that's with any chip. Can't eat too many for calorie reasons but I love the flavor
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?