Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Anaheim, CA

Theses are amazing I love them there my favorite flavor Pringles 😍 you need to try them just like I need to go buy some now 😭
Merg T.
Merg T.

Pringles are a fantastic snack to share or to eat alone. When you have one you can't stop, they are great value and so tasty.
lisa z.
lisa z.

One of the original flavors I enjoy eating. The small snack size is perfect when you plan on packing it to work, school, etc.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.

Hands down my favorite flavor of Pringles! The best part about Pringles are the major crunch that comes along with each bite!
Lauryn C.
Lauryn C.

I just recently tried these, and let me tell you I could not get enough of the taste. You can't not like sour cream and onion
Liz N.
Liz N.
Jenison, MI

These are a bad guilty pleasure, especially when they are on sale. They are delicious and I'd eat the whole tube if I could.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Valparaiso, IN

A staple in our house. Everyone loves these crisps! The flavor is great and they don't have a greasy feel like potato chips.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY

Pringles are addictive! Once you pop you can't stop. Its for real. They have interesting flavors and I want to try them all.
denise r.
denise r.

These taste soooooooo AMAZING !! these are my favorite type of pringles. they are so tasty ! but do leave a bad breath smell
sarahi g.
sarahi g.
San Diego, CA

The sour cream are the best. Only company of chips that does not sell air I love the fact its full all the way to the top (:
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now