Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (37)
Maria S.
Maria S.

Such an awesome snack for any time of the day and they are so addictive! once I eat one I cant stop until I eat the whole box
Jesana M.
Jesana M.

THIS IS THE BEST SNACK IN ALL WORLD. The taste is AMAZING and the perfect crunchy make this in a snack you can't ear all time
Irene H.
Irene H.
Garfield, AR

I prefer my Pringles plain to the heavily flavored ones. Lately though they all seem to leave such an oily taste in my mouth.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Anaheim, CA

Theses are amazing I love them there my favorite flavor Pringles 😍 you need to try them just like I need to go buy some now 😭
Merg T.
Merg T.

Pringles are a fantastic snack to share or to eat alone. When you have one you can't stop, they are great value and so tasty.
lisa z.
lisa z.

One of the original flavors I enjoy eating. The small snack size is perfect when you plan on packing it to work, school, etc.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.

Hands down my favorite flavor of Pringles! The best part about Pringles are the major crunch that comes along with each bite!
Lauryn C.
Lauryn C.

I just recently tried these, and let me tell you I could not get enough of the taste. You can't not like sour cream and onion
Liz N.
Liz N.
Jenison, MI

These are a bad guilty pleasure, especially when they are on sale. They are delicious and I'd eat the whole tube if I could.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Valparaiso, IN

A staple in our house. Everyone loves these crisps! The flavor is great and they don't have a greasy feel like potato chips.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now