Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Catherine  S.
Catherine S.
Sellersburg, IN

I love the variety! Perfect for gift bags and they are a great size. They all taste great and are very convenient!
carrie s.
carrie s.
Carthage , Ms

We love the size of the little snack packs so easy for the kids to get themselves and not to much for them to eat.
Nadya G.
Nadya G.
SOUTH HOUSTON, TX

Great flavor. They are really delicious! I don't buy these often but they are always great when I do. Great taste!
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Terang

Love these as a quick snack, a bit healthier than other chips and loads of flavour.. Once you pop you can't stop.
Lucy H.
Lucy H.
Mindarie, WA

Amazing taste. great share size and perfect for travelling or on the go. buy different flavors and have a blast.
Antoinette L.
Antoinette L.

Love these I think I'm a pick person on food but I loves these my favorite Pringles 🙂 perfect amount of seasoning
Arlie H.
Arlie H.
Baton Rouge, LA

I don't like most chips, but I enjoy Pringles! They're very flavorful and they have a unique texture. Good stuff!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

My boyfriend is obsessed with these chips. they taste really good and you get a lot in a can. one of my favorites
Destiny W.
Destiny W.

Some of my favorite chips! Not greasy at all and unlike some brands , I'm not buying at when I purchase Pringles!
Sena R.
Sena R.
Cheyenne, WY

These have the perfect amount for a snack and throwing into lunch boxes. I love the the flavor it is my favorite!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now