BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Angeline G.
Angeline G.
Hemet , CA
These are the best pringles ever. I could eat a whole can by myself lol. Very bad, I know but they taste so good I can't resist! Very much met my expectations and everyone should give them a try! Very cheap too!
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Personally I would eat these any time any day, they aren't the type of chips that you would get tired of on snacking on, they are full of flavor. Definitely met my expectations.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Dallas
Foodie Expert
I love this pringles child it taste just like the flavor ...... it's great has a snack for work or to take to school.... and this brand is great because of its different flavors.
Tanaira R.
Tanaira R.
Los Angeles, CA
I won't say this is my favorite flavor because they have a lot that I like but this is definitely in my top 5 . Nothing really compares because this is the only brand I actually get more chips than air!
Erica P.
Erica P.
belchertown
These are the most addicting chips ever!!! They are in my opinion they are the best flavor in the entire collection of pringles. You can get them everywhere food is sold!!! I've had these many times and they stay good up until the last chip. I would totally recomend to others!!!
Micaela B.
Micaela B.
Foodie Expert
Hands down the best (my favorite) Pringles flavor. It's a classic and a perfect snacker packer for lunches. This is definitely the better tasting and product in the chip aisle.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Brookfield
Pringles are my favorite guilty pleasure of all time. I know they aren't the best nutritionally for you, but when I seriously need a pick me up, I go straight to the sour cream and onion Pringles. 10/10!
Jadyn K.
Jadyn K.
new kensington
No better flavor of any chip out there. Whatever they use to make this sour cream and onion is perfect! Buy these all the time on my shopping trips to walmart! Wish they made a huge pack of the tall cans
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
San Juan , Tx
Foodie Expert
For the love of all things Pringles, make the can wider!!! Flipping over the can is too much for us lazy Americans. First world problems for sure. Include a wet wipe in the lid. That would be awesome.
Merry M.
Merry M.
These are my all time favorite Pringles flavor. It's one of the most common and just something everyone could enjoy. The thing i enjoy about pringles is that the whole can is full. You don't get ripped off like most other chip brands.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?