Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI

Pringles Sour Cream and Onion Snack snacks are a so delicious! Great flavor and the chips are not greasy and messy!
Catherine  S.
Catherine S.
Sellersburg, IN

I love the variety! Perfect for gift bags and they are a great size. They all taste great and are very convenient!
Tessa M.
Tessa M.

I really like Pringles but just not this flavor. It just puts a bad taste in my mouth for awhile after eating them
Soli R.
Soli R.
Monrovia, CA

My guilty pleasure! it really is hard to stop eating these. they taste can be overwhelming to some, but I love it!
carrie s.
carrie s.
Carthage , Ms

We love the size of the little snack packs so easy for the kids to get themselves and not to much for them to eat.
Nadya G.
Nadya G.
SOUTH HOUSTON, TX

Great flavor. They are really delicious! I don't buy these often but they are always great when I do. Great taste!
Renee D.
Renee D.

My favorite kind of Pringles - just the right amount of flavoring on them, and the low-fat ones are just as good.
Marina S.
Marina S.
Milwaukee, WI

Yum! It's that amazing! The only Pringle flavor I will eat. I love that it comes in a full bottle instead of air.
Lucy H.
Lucy H.
Mindarie, WA

Amazing taste. great share size and perfect for travelling or on the go. buy different flavors and have a blast.
Arlie H.
Arlie H.
Baton Rouge, LA

I don't like most chips, but I enjoy Pringles! They're very flavorful and they have a unique texture. Good stuff!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now