Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#49 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Lluvia S.
Lluvia S.
Foodie Expert
They are so delicious and their packaging really makes it easy to keep them fresh and store them in my backpack for long hikes.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Decatur, GA
I do love Pringles. The original ones are great but the flavor ones are even better. Sour cream and onion is one of my favorites. Especially on the go. The picture is not the sour cream and onion but it show that I do love Pringles.
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Richmond
This is one of my favorite go to snacks. I love that they are light and crispy and don't leave an oily taste in your mouth.
Jana K.
Jana K.
Germantown, WI
Dec. 6, 2015, 2:40 a.m.
Review for: Pringles® Original/Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps Variety Pack 5 ct Canisters
Although they are a bit more expensive , I love these because they limit my chip intake while keeping them from crumbling or breaking when i put them in my lunch bag. They taste delicious and have just the right amount of seasoning evenly applied to each individual chip. Delicious snack overall.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Goshen, OH
Theses chips are amazing! I love the taste and the smooth texture these chips have! I love that when you buy Pringles all most all the chips are whole compared to other chip brands. It seems like Pringles is the only company that doesn't sell air.
Sylvia C.
Sylvia C.
These are so light and crunchy. Great flavor and you don't have to worry about crushed chips in the bottom of the bag. 😂😂😂
Amber M.
Amber M.
Tampa, FL
One of my favorite Pringle flavor and my kids !tastes so good !u can finish a whole can and not notice! It's our favorite.
Erin L.
Erin L.
Good chip overall! Pretty decently priced and easy to store! My husband loves them as a go to snack
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Buford, GA
Pringles are definitely a unique snack, but they're really yummy if you're in the mood for them. The do taste a little fake, kind of like pushed together potatoes if that makes sense :) but they're really good, and that doesn't necessarily detract from the overall flavor.
Lily Y.
Lily Y.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite out of original and cheddar cheese!! I don't think it's healthy but i love sour cream and onion and chips.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?