Add a Photo

#15 in Chips
Photos (36)
Nicole R.
Nicole R.

One of my favorite chips! I always grab a few whenever they're on sale! Once you pop, you can't stop! They're very addicting!
Annette H.
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA

I really enjoy these. Lots of flavor and less calories than potato chips. Just as good on their own or with an onion dip. Yum.
Meghan W.
Meghan W.

These are my favorite sour cream and onion chips ever! Not only because you get so much but because they're freakin' delicious
Kelley N.
Kelley N.
Pomona, CA

All time fave flavor ! I had this when i was a kid and will continue to eat this ! I love the texture and the taste all in one
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC

These chips are easy to carry wherever you go. I really enjoy snacking on these chips. It is hard to stop once you pop though.
Mj Z.
Mj Z.

Who doesn't love Pringles! Once I have a bite of these I can't stop lol. They are always satisfying and well worth their price
Riya M.
Riya M.
Ballwin, MO

These chips re my favorite flavor from out of all the Pringles chips. Honestly I would chooses these chips over anything😂😂👌🏼👌🏼
Sydni  F.
Sydni F.

I don't particularly like the sour cream and onion Pringles. But I am a very picky eater. Most of my family loves them though.
Tasha J.
Tasha J.

Num num num! My favorite chip flavor the only pringle flavor that i buy! I usually eat these instead of the lays potato chips
Bety P.
Bety P.

Although it has a top to recap and eat them later lol that doesn't happen!! 😂 All the chips are gone! especially this flavor.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now