Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Brittany C.
Brittany C.

These are my favorite. I never seem to grow tired of Pringles and my kids love them too. Great flavor.
Ai B.
Ai B.
Salem, OR

My favorite chips! Lots of flavor and so thin! Once you start you can't stop til the container is gone
Gabii S.
Gabii S.

Pringles are so good not too salty and not too plain with every flavor too the sour cream is delicious
Taylor M.
Taylor M.

I love all these flavors plus the variety pack is perfect so that you get to try more different kinds!
Apryl C.
Apryl C.

Pringles aren't my favorite or go-to potato chip but I really do like the sour cream and onion flavor!
Aeriel M.
Aeriel M.
Raleigh, NC

One of my favorite chips ever. I used to get a can a week to carry to work with me for my lunch hour.
Christy S.
Christy S.

Love Pringles. Use a lot during summer for picnics and quick on the go snacks! My toddler loves them!
Ahniyah C.
Ahniyah C.

I like Pringles and this flavor is my favorite. Great taste and they actually fill up the entire can.
Sierra H.
Sierra H.

I absolutely love this flavor of Pringles. So flavorful and addictive. Can I get some more right now?
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Cumming, GA

My favorite flavor of chip. I love that pringles actually gives you your moneys worth instead of air.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now