BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Christian B.
Christian B.
Literally can't go wrong with these. Hands down my favorite pringles out of the whole selection. Good chips to have around the house when looking for a snack or a side to your sandwich. My family enjoys them also.
aubrey m.
aubrey m.
Lewes
i love sour cream and onion pringles! i like a lot of them but that flavor is probably my favorite. I love pringles because they aren't 70% air and 30% chips like other chips are. also they are only like $3 and very affordable. i definitely recommend.
Diana P.
Diana P.
These sour cream Pringles are amazing the taste of it in your mouth Is so rich and good it almost feels like it is melting in your mouth! These chips are me, my sister, my mom, and my cousin Miguel there sooo good
lindsay r.
lindsay r.
clemmons
Foodie Expert
i just really like chips so anything that's got cute packaging and tastes pretty decent is gonna be a five outta five for me. i eat them way too much but i'm a peace with that and so is my family. thank u pringles.
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Bryant, AR
Foodie Expert
I have eaten Pringles since I was a small child. As an adult I still enjoy eating them just as much! The sour cream and onion is hands down my favorite flavor. Delicious taste and conveniently easy to travel with.
Mel R.
Mel R.
I love Pringles but the onion and cream is the first I've ever tried as a kid and till this day it's my favorite still it has a great taste but it can be salty if you eat to much at a time other than that its good
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Fort Worth, TX
Foodie Expert
Pringles! Sour cream are my favorite love the taste and the crunchiness. If you haven't tried them what are you waiting for? Go to your closest local supermarket and get yours today!
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Dyersburg, TN
I buy these for my son and he eats almost the whole can when he opens them. He loves them and I only buy the sour cream and onion kind. I like that they come in a can with a lid that way they don't stale as easy.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
SAN DIEGO, CA
These are super good!!! They're my favorite the flavor taste good and it taste like no other chips pros is there are plenty of chips definitely met my expectations!:) and top favorite
Nancy F.
Nancy F.
Fairview, TX
Foodie Expert
I could eat these all day everyday. I just love sour cream and I like the fact that Pringle she is the only company that fills their chips up the top! I would buy these everyday and eat them everyday if I could!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?