BY PRINGLES #33 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kat T.
Carrboro, NC
Great flavor, very crunchy, and I like the can they are in. I find they're too expensive for how few chips you get. Compared to Lays stacks especially, which are much less expensive. I buy mine at Walmart.
Tamara B.
Orlando, FL
This is amazing potatos! I love this flavor! Pringles is incomparable! I buy in Walmart, dollar tree, publix, Kroger, you need the tester. This is a declicious potato. I recommend for you and your family!
Asia E.
downey
These are my absolutely favorite chips they taste so great and are perfect for the summer. I highly recommend eating these chips there a favorite to most people. Pringles is a really good brand for chips.
Mckenzie M.
New York
This is my favorite flavor Pringles sour cream and onion. I buy it from Supermarkets, corner stores and more. This is affordable but it's not really healthy because it's supposed to be a yummy chip. I would definitely recommend it to others.
michelle Q.
If you haven't had pringles where have you been? Lol. Seriously so good, the packaging is classic pringles. Favorite flavor, of course they're not healthy but as a once in a while treat these are bomb lol.
Cindy H.
N Hollywood, CA
Whenever we crave chips but don't want to buy a big bag worth we always get pringles I feel like it has its unique taste and we always like the sour cream and onion flavor which you can never go wrong with
Danielle T.
Brookfield, WI
Pringles are my favorite guilty pleasure of all time. I know they aren't the best nutritionally for you, but when I seriously need a pick me up, I go straight to the sour cream and onion Pringles. 10/10!
Rachel M.
Zephyrhills Fl
I love these chips. I always beg for these over all the rest. They are not the healthiest chips, and not the most affordable, but I will continue to buy them for a little guilty pleasure here and there.
Brookelynn Z.
Lincoln, RI
These are a classic for my household. My kids love them as an occasional snack and they are easy to grab and put in a baggy for an on the go treat! They are a super solid and strong flavor but not too strong.
Shalini S.
Kissimmee, FL
Pringles sour cream and onion flavor is a long time favorite of mine. Since a young child I have been eating this flavor. The great thing with Pringle is that they offer numerous flavors and choice for you.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?