Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#49 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Becca M.
Becca M.
Foodie Expert
I love Pringles Sour cream and Onion chips. They are so crunchy and flavored so well! Especially love them during that time of month.
Nekia N.
Nekia N.
Canton
I only eat these when I get a craving but its weird that I like these. I love sour cream but i hate onions. Weird combo but I love these chips
Jay H.
Jay H.
Orlando, FL
Pringles are hands down the best chips on the market. They do not have that greasy potato chip taste and are always perfectly crispy. The sour cream and onion flavor does not disappoint! Very flavorful and the onion is not at all overpowering.
Kara C.
Kara C.
Elgin, IL
These are my favorite Pringles, very flavorful without the greasy mess. I recommend anyone one likes sour cream & onion to try them.
Dezanee S.
Dezanee S.
Antioch, CA
I love sour cream and onion pringles....the actually taste like sourcream and onions! When they said once you pop you cant stop....well its the truth!
Chloe C.
Chloe C.
These have always been my favorite chips. Plus the don't sell air. There are more chips than other brands have in their containers.
Kenya H.
Kenya H.
Foodie Expert
I could eat these all day every day! Never get enough! They taste just like sour cream and onion, without being a bag full of air!
Madison W.
Madison W.
Niagara University , NY
All Pringles flavors are a burst of taste, the second the first chip touches your tongue you get overwhelmed with the yummy, deliciousness! They are perfectly crispy and not greasy at all. BUT BE WARNED... once you have one you can't stop!!
Erika A.
Erika A.
Flat Lick
Foodie Expert
Love love love lays pringles they tatse amazing smell amazing and before i know it all my chips are gone incredible will recomend.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
My family and I go through so many cans of Pringles! Sour cream and onion is our favorite! I would definitely recommend these chips to anyone! You won't regret it!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?