Add a Photo

#10 in Chips
Photos (35)
Mj Z.
Mj Z.

Who doesn't love Pringles! Once I have a bite of these I can't stop lol. They are always satisfying and well worth their price
Riya M.
Riya M.
Ballwin, MO

These chips re my favorite flavor from out of all the Pringles chips. Honestly I would chooses these chips over anything😂😂👌🏼👌🏼
Sydni  F.
Sydni F.

I don't particularly like the sour cream and onion Pringles. But I am a very picky eater. Most of my family loves them though.
Tasha J.
Tasha J.

Num num num! My favorite chip flavor the only pringle flavor that i buy! I usually eat these instead of the lays potato chips
Bety P.
Bety P.

Although it has a top to recap and eat them later lol that doesn't happen!! 😂 All the chips are gone! especially this flavor.
Monica A.
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA

I love eating pringles with a passion. I'm a huge eater and love all types of food. But these chips are some of my favorites.
Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI

Like they say, you can't just eat one. I don't know what it is about these that makes them so addictive, but they really are.
Maria S.
Maria S.

Such an awesome snack for any time of the day and they are so addictive! once I eat one I cant stop until I eat the whole box
Jesana M.
Jesana M.

THIS IS THE BEST SNACK IN ALL WORLD. The taste is AMAZING and the perfect crunchy make this in a snack you can't ear all time
Irene H.
Irene H.
Garfield, AR

I prefer my Pringles plain to the heavily flavored ones. Lately though they all seem to leave such an oily taste in my mouth.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now