Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Kinza I.
Kinza I.
Warren, Michigan

My favorite flavor, so good and hits all the right notes. I swear I can't find any of the new flavors to compete with this one.
Olivia N.
Olivia N.
Bismarck, ND

I love most Pringles and these are no exception. They're delicious and they even come in a container that doesn't sell you air.
Tania M.
Tania M.

Very tasty with a good flavor matching the description on the can. The onion flavor is kept mild by the sour cream flavor. yum!
LEAR16516|Litaura G.
LEAR16516|Litaura G.

Para mi estas son las mejores papas que existen en el mercado por no se parten no son grasosas y son super crujientes y divinas
Serena V.
Serena V.
Guntersville, AL

I love these chips. They're good if you get sick of the greasy chip. They're yummy and my toddler loves them too in moderation.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Bellevue, NE

Love Pringles!! They're delicious and fun to eat. I like that they don't fill the packaging with air. You get what you pay for.
Skylar W.
Skylar W.
Concord, CA

These are always good, they taste the same way they did when I was little. If you need something good and quick then get these.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Terre Haute, IN

Tastes great, no bulky bag to mess with.
Easy to store in the cabinet, don't have to find bag clips. Price is really good too.
Candace V.
Candace V.

Sour cream and onion are my favorite flavor Pringles. They are a great snack to take to the beach. They are a hit at my house.
Sammijo B.
Sammijo B.
San Marcos, TX

OMG these are my favorite! Need something to snack on during the day, these are it. Rhey always hit the spot when your hungry.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now