BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?9 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?13 Answers
Abbey J.
Abbey J.
Rollingstone, MN
Sour cream and onion Pringles are some of my favorite! I often like the original flavor as well but I LOVE these when I want to have some different flavors. Not healthy, but definitely my binging favorite.
Angeline G.
Angeline G.
Menifee , CA
These are the best pringles ever. I could eat a whole can by myself lol. Very bad, I know but they taste so good I can't resist! Very much met my expectations and everyone should give them a try! Very cheap too!
Piper C.
Piper C.
Albertville
Really good taste has a lot of chips in the container. Not very healthy it's about as healthy as everyone other chip. It has a great flavor compared to others. Repeat consumer. I would recommend to others!
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Personally I would eat these any time any day, they aren't the type of chips that you would get tired of on snacking on, they are full of flavor. Definitely met my expectations.
Asia E.
Asia E.
downey
These are my absolutely favorite chips they taste so great and are perfect for the summer. I highly recommend eating these chips there a favorite to most people. Pringles is a really good brand for chips.
Jadyn K.
Jadyn K.
new kensington
No better flavor of any chip out there. Whatever they use to make this sour cream and onion is perfect! Buy these all the time on my shopping trips to walmart! Wish they made a huge pack of the tall cans
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Brookfield, WI
Pringles are my favorite guilty pleasure of all time. I know they aren't the best nutritionally for you, but when I seriously need a pick me up, I go straight to the sour cream and onion Pringles. 10/10!
Micaela B.
Micaela B.
Foodie Expert
Hands down the best (my favorite) Pringles flavor. It's a classic and a perfect snacker packer for lunches. This is definitely the better tasting and product in the chip aisle.
Tanaira R.
Tanaira R.
Bossier City, LA
I won't say this is my favorite flavor because they have a lot that I like but this is definitely in my top 5 . Nothing really compares because this is the only brand I actually get more chips than air!
Erica P.
Erica P.
belchertown
These are the most addicting chips ever!!! They are in my opinion they are the best flavor in the entire collection of pringles. You can get them everywhere food is sold!!! I've had these many times and they stay good up until the last chip. I would totally recomend to others!!!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?