Add a Photo

#10 in Chips
Photos (35)
Candace V.
Candace V.

Sour cream and onion are my favorite flavor Pringles. They are a great snack to take to the beach. They are a hit at my house.
Sammijo B.
Sammijo B.
San Marcos, TX

OMG these are my favorite! Need something to snack on during the day, these are it. Rhey always hit the spot when your hungry.
ariel s.
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA

I've always loved pringles chips but the sour cream is my favorite...it's soooo good..it's could eat the whole thing by myself
Erin H.
Erin H.
Cottage Grove, MN

Best chips ever!
Total hit with the whole family. Pringles always delivers quality and value.
Never had a bad can of Pringles.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.

One of my favorite chips! I always grab a few whenever they're on sale! Once you pop, you can't stop! They're very addicting!
Annette H.
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA

I really enjoy these. Lots of flavor and less calories than potato chips. Just as good on their own or with an onion dip. Yum.
Meghan W.
Meghan W.

These are my favorite sour cream and onion chips ever! Not only because you get so much but because they're freakin' delicious
Kelley N.
Kelley N.
Pomona, CA

All time fave flavor ! I had this when i was a kid and will continue to eat this ! I love the texture and the taste all in one
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC

These chips are easy to carry wherever you go. I really enjoy snacking on these chips. It is hard to stop once you pop though.
Mj Z.
Mj Z.

Who doesn't love Pringles! Once I have a bite of these I can't stop lol. They are always satisfying and well worth their price
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now