Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#7 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
I so love these and I dont like sour cream lol.And as the saying goes you can't eat just one.I actually think they are better for you.I know they don't taste as greasy as other chips.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Scottown, OH
Foodie Expert
I could eat these all day!! One of my favorite snacks! And of course the only chip container not filled with half chips and half air! Haha
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Foodie Expert
Yummy snack! We just picked up 2 cans yesterday for our road trip this weekend! Perfect on the go chip!! Sour Cream & onion is my favorite Pringle!
Ximena R.
Ximena R.
Whittier, CA
Foodie Expert
In my opinion wayyyy better than the original ones they are so delicious and also great for on the go, you're able to close them back up in the same container
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
This is the best flavor hands down. Only problem is when you open them up, you really can't stop. Then again, I guess that's not really a problem.
Pahoua L.
Pahoua L.
Foodie Expert
My favorite go to snack. Light and easy storage. Usually pop it in my cup holders in the car and grab while I'm driving. Mess free also
Katy S.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
My favorite Pringles flavor! Tried almost all of them and I still think these are the best! It's not a really strong flavor but it's not too light either so it's perfect. I like how Pringles don't sell air like all of the other chips companies are.
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Miami, Fl
Foodie Expert
Dios mio! Las mejores papas fritas del mundo! Deliciosos todos los sabores. Las como casi siempre! Vale la pena comprarlas, traen muchas 😍
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Wellington, AL
Currently eating these while I write this review. They make my breath smell awful, but hot damn they are delicious. #youdontjusteatem
Becca M.
Becca M.
Foodie Expert
I love Pringles Sour cream and Onion chips. They are so crunchy and flavored so well! Especially love them during that time of month.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?