Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Yoima D.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Daijiona S.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Heather Q.See all 42 photos

BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?I don't think it's the best bu... 7 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese fla...Defently this cause the cheese... 12 Answers
  • What's your favorite Pringles flavor? The limón ones. 20 Answers
Reviews (2086)
Photos (42)
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Dyersburg, TN
I buy these for my son and he eats almost the whole can when he opens them. He loves them and I only buy the sour cream and onion kind. I like that they come in a can with a lid that way they don't stale as easy.
Virginia T.
Virginia T.
Lumberton, TX
This has been my favorite snack before I came here in the US. I love all Pringles products but this one will always be the best. The taste, crispiness and the soury taste is superb!
Katie A.
Katie A.
Gastonia, NC
Foodie Expert
Sour cream and onion and pizza Pringles are my absolute favorite! These are so easy to take anyway and eat! Once you have one you can't put them down! They are very affordable. I would recommend these for kids because they are very easy to eat!
Charlene M.
Charlene M.
These are my absolute favourite flavour of pringles! The slogan is very true once you pop you just can't stop! These are so addictive! This flavour you either love or hate id say.
Asia E.
Asia E.
downey
These are my absolutely favorite chips they taste so great and are perfect for the summer. I highly recommend eating these chips there a favorite to most people. Pringles is a really good brand for chips.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Dallas
Foodie Expert
I love this pringles child it taste just like the flavor ...... it's great has a snack for work or to take to school.... and this brand is great because of its different flavors.
Abbey J.
Abbey J.
Sour cream and onion Pringles are some of my favorite! I often like the original flavor as well but I LOVE these when I want to have some different flavors. Not healthy, but definitely my binging favorite.
Piper C.
Piper C.
Really good taste has a lot of chips in the container. Not very healthy it's about as healthy as everyone other chip. It has a great flavor compared to others. Repeat consumer. I would recommend to others!
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Personally I would eat these any time any day, they aren't the type of chips that you would get tired of on snacking on, they are full of flavor. Definitely met my expectations.
Micaela B.
Micaela B.
Foodie Expert
Hands down the best (my favorite) Pringles flavor. It's a classic and a perfect snacker packer for lunches. This is definitely the better tasting and product in the chip aisle.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?