Add a Photo

#31 in Chips
Photos (38)
Noemi E.
Noemi E.

So so so good better than any other kind of sour cream and onion chips. And the ingredients don't show up on the chips
This chip is very nice. Not too salty, it's just the right taste. And one pack has a lot unlike regular potato chips.
h o.
h o.
Sandwich, MA

These chip are very good until after you've eaten them. at least for me, they left a gross after taste and bad breath
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Belém do Pará

Amo esse salgadinho, gosto dos sabores e da sensação de saciedade que me proporciona. Esta sempre comigo nos lanches!
Enya K.
Enya K.
Lutz, FL

Great flavor. Once I start eating one, I keep going. It really does taste great. If you like chips, you'll like this.
Teresa M.
Teresa M.

The only Pringles flavor I eat. The hubby likes other ones so I mix and match as I shop but get extra of this flavor
Jodie T.
Jodie T.
Carrollton, TX

My favorite chip right here I have been buying these since I can remember probably the first chip I ever bought haha
Silas S.
Silas S.

I cant get enough of these. They are so yummy. They are easy for my toddler nephew to eat and he loves them as well.
erika d.
erika d.
Antioch, CA

These are the kinds of foods you can get for the whole family. my niece loves these and i guess i will eat them too.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
E Brunswick, NJ

Sour cream and onion is a classic and I absolutely love this Pringle flavor! It is delicious and has a lot of taste.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now