BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Susan K.
Susan K.
Wasilla, AK
Foodie Expert
These are the ultimate sour cream and onion chips; I could shamelessly eat the whole can. If they found a way to make the general chip healthier with the flavoring the same, I would eat these every week.
Callie W.
Callie W.
this are sooo good!! they have hit the right balance of salt to the sour cream flavor and it really makes a good combination. i've eaten these many times since i was a kid and i just can't get enough!!
Dominike H.
Dominike H.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Foodie Expert
I love Pringles for starters. Normally I go to Walmart and get the salt n vinegar ones. It was such a pleasant surprise. They had such good flavor, nothing to overpowering. Definitely would recommend.
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Elk Creek, VA
Foodie Expert
The best pringles by far. This has the most flavor (in my opinion) out of all the different flavors. The sour cream doesn't overwhelm the onion, or vice versa. I've loved these since I was little, and I'll always be a repeat customer.
THUY C.
THUY C.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
These Pringles are so delicious. My favorites are the sour cream n' onion and the cheddar cheese flavors, but sometimes the good old original will do. Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
Shalini S.
Shalini S.
Kissimmee, FL
Foodie Expert
Pringles sour cream and onion flavor is a long time favorite of mine. Since a young child I have been eating this flavor. The great thing with Pringle is that they offer numerous flavors and choice for you.
Niecey E.
Niecey E.
Antioch, TN
Who doesn't love a good Pringle? This is the perfect chip for any sandwich. Light crips taste, just crumble easy, but that's with any chip. Can't eat too many for calorie reasons but I love the flavor
Megan G.
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
Foodie Expert
These are one of my favorite chips. I love pringles because you get some many and the flavor on them is so good and there is so much of it. Pringles are also priced pretty good for the quality of them.
Monica M.
Monica M.
Mcdonough, GA
Disappointed that the sizes got smaller for the same price but this tastes delicious. I'd rather eat this flavor compared to others I purchase at publix when on sale but would definitely recommend .
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Foodie Expert
The best chips that God has blessed the earth with... they never disappoint... if you buy me these I will be your best friend forever... flowers? Nah bih I want sour cream and onion pringles for sure
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?