Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Scott W.
Scott W.
Fort Benning, GA

Pringles are and always have been my favorite snack! Sour cream and onion has to be my favorite flavor.
member-97bc8af3d
member-97bc8af3d
Petersburg, VA

Great value for the price! They are very crispy chips that pack a huge punch of flavor with every bite!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Bluff City, TN

Love the classic taste and the non greasy crispy chip. It goes great with an everyday sandwich at lunch
Fresia R.
Fresia R.
Doral, FL

One of the best pringles ever I love mr potato , sou cream its so delicious they crispy plus no air lol
Brianna  A.
Brianna A.
Shippensburg, PA

These are not only my favorite flavor of Pringles, they're my all time favorite chips! They're so good.
Yvette T.
Yvette T.

I love these Pringles!! You open a can and you can't put it down! Yummy, even my little boy loves them.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.

These are my favorite. I never seem to grow tired of Pringles and my kids love them too. Great flavor.
Karlitha C.
Karlitha C.
phoenix az.

Uuff estas son mis favoritas e encanta ese sabor a crema de cebolla me puedo comer muchos tubitos jaaj
Ai B.
Ai B.
Salem, OR

My favorite chips! Lots of flavor and so thin! Once you start you can't stop til the container is gone
Gabii S.
Gabii S.

Pringles are so good not too salty and not too plain with every flavor too the sour cream is delicious
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now