BY PRINGLES #5 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
My all time favorite flavor of Pringles! For some reason it always makes me think of my youth. And they always have some type of sale or promotion on these. I also like that you can buy them almost anywhere including gasoline station stores!
Mckenzie M.
Mckenzie M.
New York
This is my favorite flavor Pringles sour cream and onion. I buy it from Supermarkets, corner stores and more. This is affordable but it's not really healthy because it's supposed to be a yummy chip. I would definitely recommend it to others.
michelle Q.
michelle Q.
Foodie Expert
If you haven't had pringles where have you been? Lol. Seriously so good, the packaging is classic pringles. Favorite flavor, of course they're not healthy but as a once in a while treat these are bomb lol.
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
N Hollywood, CA
Whenever we crave chips but don't want to buy a big bag worth we always get pringles I feel like it has its unique taste and we always like the sour cream and onion flavor which you can never go wrong with
Christina E.
Christina E.
Tulsa, OK
Foodie Expert
Classic! You really can't go wrong with these classic, delicious chips! The flavor isn't overbearing but it's there! They aren't cracked or broken from a regular bag. They are perfect for my 2 1/2 year old toddler.
Chelsea S. C.
Chelsea S. C.
hancville
Foodie Expert
Pringles are my favorite. I can't just eat a little. Idk if it even just a little healthy it just taste great and I love them. There are no cons to this brand. There mine and my boyfriends favorite chips.
Tamara B.
Tamara B.
Orlando
This is amazing potatos! I love this flavor! Pringles is incomparable! I buy in Walmart, dollar tree, publix, Kroger, you need the tester. This is a declicious potato. I recommend for you and your family!
Delilah A.
Delilah A.
Moses Lake, WA
Foodie Expert
My favorite flavor is this one (sour cream). And I also like the cheddar kind. I bought this at my local walmart. I usually get it every other shopping trip. It's a great snack and they taste delicious😘
Susan K.
Susan K.
Wasilla, AK
Foodie Expert
These are the ultimate sour cream and onion chips; I could shamelessly eat the whole can. If they found a way to make the general chip healthier with the flavoring the same, I would eat these every week.
Mattie M.
Mattie M.
Foodie Expert
These are a huge favorite in my family. There's quite a bit in them I wish wasn't. I wish they were a little healthier. I get them at dollar general or Walmart. I love them because your actually getting what you pay for and not just air.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?