Add a Photo

#10 in Chips
Photos (35)
Kainat T.
Kainat T.

Has a little tanginess to it. Quite sweet but somewhat tastes like it's said to. Fine sized can and good fr munching on the go.
Kinza I.
Kinza I.
Warren, Michigan

My favorite flavor, so good and hits all the right notes. I swear I can't find any of the new flavors to compete with this one.
Olivia N.
Olivia N.
Bismarck, ND

I love most Pringles and these are no exception. They're delicious and they even come in a container that doesn't sell you air.
Tania M.
Tania M.

Very tasty with a good flavor matching the description on the can. The onion flavor is kept mild by the sour cream flavor. yum!
LEAR16516|Litaura G.
LEAR16516|Litaura G.

Para mi estas son las mejores papas que existen en el mercado por no se parten no son grasosas y son super crujientes y divinas
Serena V.
Serena V.
Guntersville, AL

I love these chips. They're good if you get sick of the greasy chip. They're yummy and my toddler loves them too in moderation.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Bellevue, NE

Love Pringles!! They're delicious and fun to eat. I like that they don't fill the packaging with air. You get what you pay for.
Skylar W.
Skylar W.
Concord, CA

These are always good, they taste the same way they did when I was little. If you need something good and quick then get these.
Angela  C.
Angela C.
China Spring, TX

The only brand of chips u never find half empty and taste very good the flavor is so good it leaves u wanted more when all gone
Zumrah W.
Zumrah W.

This product is always in my household! Great for kids. You can eat them and then close them up and there's no mess!! Perfect!!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now