Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#49 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Mariama B.
Mariama B.
Murcia
I LOVE this chips, they are the king of the chips, they taste a lot and they had a good taste. I hate when my box runs off, and i Have to buy another one. This brand and doritos are the best one!!
Charlene M.
Charlene M.
These are my absolute favourite flavour of pringles! The slogan is very true once you pop you just can't stop! These are so addictive! This flavour you either love or hate id say.
Jadyn K.
Jadyn K.
new kensington
No better flavor of any chip out there. Whatever they use to make this sour cream and onion is perfect! Buy these all the time on my shopping trips to walmart! Wish they made a huge pack of the tall cans
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
I love these chips. They're delicious and really easy to eat. I just wish the cans were a little bigger so it would be easier to grab chips. They're super affordable. I'll always buy these chips
Mansi V.
Mansi V.
Foodie Expert
This would be my favorite Pringles flavor. I like these chips over other potato chips because it isn't too greasy. These chips are so delicious, and you can't just eat one. The con would have to be the packaging; it is a bit hard to get the chips from the bottom.
Maria T.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
I grew up eating pringles and when it's that time (lAdiez you know) all I want is pringles!!! Sour cream and pizza are my favorites - try the pizza !!
jenipher s.
jenipher s.
These are my favorite pringles and pringles in general are just smackin because they are rhe only chip company that does not sale air shoutout to pringles
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
I love Pringles,I but like 5 things when I go to the store. I think I speck for everyone when I say Pringles are delicious. I sometimes feel like I'm living off Pringles.
Francis G.
Francis G.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
Everytime in craving for chips my fav are Pringles. I love how crunchie they are but most of all they are so tastyfull ...that you can not have enough.
Kayde M.
Kayde M.
I like how the chips are thin and have a slight flavor. I can't eat too many at a time though. I don't like the residue it leaves on fingers and mouth.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?