BY PRINGLES #22 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Romita H.
Winter Garden, FL
They are lite and very tasty. The can is always filled to the rim and very little breakage. You're never left to guess if your bag will be full..
Lindsy M.
Sour cream and onion is my favorite flavor of chip, especially pringles! The only thing I would change is to have more of the flavor on each chip
Ana M.
La Feria, TX
Foodie Expert
Love! Love! Love! Pringles can't never get enough of them. I always buy them for my kids and myself. I love the sour cream & onion. They amazing.
Sweetz B.
San Jose , CA
Foodie Expert
Can't go wrong with most pringles and this flavor is definitely one of my favorite. They are a great snack, even if not the healthiest. So yummy!
Nicole N.
Foodie Expert
Pringles Sour Cream and Onion Potato Crisps are really good. The crunch is great and the taste is great. They are not as crunchy as other brands.
lina v.
Foodie Expert
Love them. Can not just have one.... u need to eat them all for you cant stop eating them... and they go so good with French onion baked chicken
Victoria R.
Madera, CA
Foodie Expert
I love the taste and crispness of these chips. I constantly buy these at work and they're inexpensive. They should make a bigger package though!
Olivia H.
I wish these weren't such a cheat item cuz they are soooo good! This flavor is the best and I love when the chips are covered well in the flavor!
Hope B.
Sour cream and onion Pringles are a favorite in my family. They are not greasy and taste great. The only problem is they don't last long enough.
Caitlyn t.
I love the taste please send me this please it has a crunch that I love can you send me a bunch of foods and I will review them on YouTube please
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?