BY PRINGLES #9 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Carla O.
Carla O.
San Diego, CA
Love pringles!!! Always yummy. I always move them slowly to hear if there's a bunch of crumbs and choose one that doesn't have a lot of crumbs shaking around haha! Who doesn't love pringles?!
Lexi M.
Lexi M.
Struthers
Foodie Expert
If I had to choose a favorite potato chip brand it would definitely be Pringles. This flavor is by far my favorite one. I love to go on road trips and have this by my side to snack on. I will always have a taste for these.
Rachelle C.
Rachelle C.
Midland, MI
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite snacks! Not the healthiest, but I've never been disappointed with Pringles when I'm craving it. I prefer this brand over others due to the quality and great taste.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Jacksonville, FL
First I love the way they package their chips, they aren't filled with air AND they hardly break! I love how flavorful their sour cream and onion chips are! They're a great on the road snack or part of a cheat day snack!
Angela D.
Angela D.
New Orleans, LA
Had a craving for something salty and these Pringle footed the bill. Are they the best chips around? No, but they are played with super cream and onion flavor and they satisfied my craving!
Christine G.
Christine G.
These are my favorite flavor of Pringles.  I also like the texture of pringles since they don't have ruffles and are a thicker chip.  The seasonings aren't too overbearing either.
Ariana H.
Ariana H.
Foodie Expert
Sour cream and onion are one of my favorite flavors and Pringles knocks it out of the park! Canister may be small for some hands, but still love it! Not the healthiest of snacks, but hey you can't be healthy all the time!
natalia a.
natalia a.
These are my all time favorite Pringles... I just get such a nostalgic feeling when I eat them!! Plus the taste is fantastic it isn't over bearing and I can't help but to continuously eat them... they are addictive !!
Taia K.
Taia K.
Fishers,Indiana
My favorite type of Pringles! So delicious ! Such a cheap price for what you get!  I definitely recommend buying them! They did not disappoint me at all. I loved them. I buy them at target or Kroger. But you can probably find it at other places.  Go buy it!
Adam H.
Adam H.
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love pringles, Honestly? These rice crisps are great. I enjoy them as a snack every once in a while. A drawback of them is that they aren't particularly healthy so you have to be careful when you eat them.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?