Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Yoima D.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Daijiona S.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Heather Q.See all 42 photos

BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?I don't think it's the best bu... 7 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese fla...Defently this cause the cheese... 12 Answers
  • What's your favorite Pringles flavor? The limón ones. 20 Answers
Photos (42)
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Reading, Pa
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite pringles. They are so delicious. The sour cream and onion flavor has always been my favorite. They aren't very healthy but they're a good snack for anyone on the run. You don't have enough time to cook up a snack just grab one and go!
natalia a.
natalia a.
These are my all time favorite Pringles... I just get such a nostalgic feeling when I eat them!! Plus the taste is fantastic it isn't over bearing and I can't help but to continuously eat them... they are addictive !!
Adam H.
Adam H.
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love pringles, Honestly? These rice crisps are great. I enjoy them as a snack every once in a while. A drawback of them is that they aren't particularly healthy so you have to be careful when you eat them.
Ash C.
Ash C.
Foodie Expert
Sour cream and onion is my favorite flavor in a chip. I usually buy my Pringles at Walmart or Target. A great snack to grab and go when you're on the run - very convenient cylinder canister. Always have some with me!
Julia G.
Julia G.
favorite pringles chips. so crispy and has nice flavor although it could use a little more. my sibling and i all love these chips and we purchase and eat them whenevet we have the chance
aubrey m.
aubrey m.
Lewes
i love sour cream and onion pringles! i like a lot of them but that flavor is probably my favorite. I love pringles because they aren't 70% air and 30% chips like other chips are. also they are only like $3 and very affordable. i definitely recommend.
Izzy W.
Izzy W.
Foodie Expert
YUMM!! Love these! They taste so good!!! And the smell is great. I have had these like all though my childhood because my dad loves them and always buys them. I have tried a lot of sour cream and onion chips in my life, and these are by far the best.
lindsay r.
lindsay r.
clemmons
Foodie Expert
i just really like chips so anything that's got cute packaging and tastes pretty decent is gonna be a five outta five for me. i eat them way too much but i'm a peace with that and so is my family. thank u pringles.
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Bryant, AR
Foodie Expert
I have eaten Pringles since I was a small child. As an adult I still enjoy eating them just as much! The sour cream and onion is hands down my favorite flavor. Delicious taste and conveniently easy to travel with.
Diana P.
Diana P.
These sour cream Pringles are amazing the taste of it in your mouth Is so rich and good it almost feels like it is melting in your mouth! These chips are me, my sister, my mom, and my cousin Miguel there sooo good
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?