Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Vicky P.
Vicky P.
Passaic, NJ

This chop is amazing. Goes with every ki d of sandwitch you can think of and mostly just good by itself.
Skye B.
Skye B.
Phenix City, AL

I just love Pringles. All the different varieties. They are fun to eat and share but also a great snack.
whitney j.
whitney j.

I always bought these types of pringles as a child and I still purchase them now lol they taste so good.
Amber N.
Amber N.
San Marcos, TX

Our family buys these all the time. We have keep them in our house at all times. One can is never enough
dessarae a.
dessarae a.

Pringles is a staple in our household! Good crisp and great flavor! Not a lot of extra air which is good
Lara  M.
Lara M.
Lakeland, FL

I love pringles chips! They have a great flavor and I think they stay fresher longer because of the lid.
renata c.
renata c.
groton, CT

Great package and it is good for on the go I love the taste of them and they have different flavors also
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Spokane, WA

These are honestly the best Pringles, I love them and can literally eat an entire sleeve in one sitting!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.

I'm actually surprised how much I like these chips. They are tasty and the sodium content isn't too bad.
Scott W.
Scott W.
Fort Benning, GA

Pringles are and always have been my favorite snack! Sour cream and onion has to be my favorite flavor.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now