Add a Photo

#22 in Chips
Photos (38)
Naiyurima G.
Naiyurima G.

I really love pringles!!! are the besttttt, tasty and yummy. I'm obsessed with them 💗💗💗💗 and this flavor is so gooddddd
Sabrina O.
Sabrina O.
Copenhagen, Denmark

Yum, second best Pringles flavor out there! Again don't trust yourself with these, they WILL be all gone in one sitting
Michelle M.
Michelle M.

My favorite pringles! They taste amazing especially to share with friends , and just to take put. I like the packaging.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Bossier City, LA

Only the best sour cream and onion chips out there. only thing that is bad, I tend to eat the whole can in one sitting.
sandi t.
sandi t.
santiago, santiago

My favorite snack and my favorite flavor !! i just love to melt the flavor in my mouth and then crush it in my teeth 😍😍
Heather M.
Heather M.
Lansing, Mi

My kids enjoy these with Peanut butter and jelly for lunch.This is also our car snack of choice when we go on vacation.
Alycia P.
Alycia P.
Inver Grove, MN

Best item to fit into a beach bag! there super delicious and easy to open! I love this flavor it's one of my favorites!
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Williamsburg, VA

Can't just have one !! I love Pringles so much, perfect to just keep in the car with you and open and enjoy as desired
Becki C.
Becki C.

My favourite flavour of pringles! There is nothing I don't like about these, although I do wish they did a bigger tin!
Noemi E.
Noemi E.

So so so good better than any other kind of sour cream and onion chips. And the ingredients don't show up on the chips
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now