BY PRINGLES #22 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
amethyst r.
Jersey City, NJ
I love sour cream and onion chips but I rarely buy Pringles because of the fat content and because it's not real potato chips but it's a great snack that I use for when I go to the movies
Andrea M.
Foodie Expert
I always got my hands on there I love them. Not healthy but taste great! My taste buds love them. Not sure what ingredients. Repeat consumer for sure and will keep it that way. Buy these for the kids they love them!
Alejandro B.
Oxnard, CA
Possibly my favorite chips in the world. These are so onion infused they'll make you tear up a bit. The chips fill the container to the very top. If you leave them in your mouth for a short while the chip will deteriorate in your mouth in return providing you with an abundance of rich onion salty flavor.
Tracy H.
Foodie Expert
I don't usually like Sour Cream & Onion, but I love Pringles Sour Cream & Onion, so so so good! I like the canister, easy to pop in a bag or car. There chips are so light and airy, with great flavor. Be careful, because you'll want to eat the whole can!
Emelizza L.
Foodie Expert
This is was my favorite when I was a kid. I don't buy it anymore, just cuz I try to stay away from junk food, but if it's around I will totally eat it all! I think this is the best flavor!
Carley J.
Athens, TX
Sour cream and onion pringles are THE BEST!!! Me and my sister love them. the taste is so addicting and it's a little too easy to accidentally eat the whole tube in one sitting!! I think this is the best flavor of pringles and I love it!! I don't even like onions or sour cream but these are bomb!
Jordan P.
Foodie Expert
These have been my favorite since I was a kid. Salty, crispy goodness and you literally can't eat just one. They are easy to find and come in a couple of sizing options. Great in moderation if you can manage it.
Blair W.
Metairie, LA
Foodie Expert
I love to eat, and chips are my all time favorite snack! Nobody wants crumbs though, the bags can get so easily smashed. I love Pringles Sour Cream and Onion! It's my favorite flavor. I can eat a whole thing of them in a sitting if I don't watch myself.
Megan v.
Davie, FL
Foodie Expert
My family and I are always fighting for these because one day, we have a full inventory and the next, there is one left! I love the to-go cans because I just stick in my purse and go! This flavor is so good too.
Mailan D.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I love these. One of my favorite snacks and flavor. They're about the same amount of chips in the can (probably more) as much as you'd find in the $1 bags of chips you'd find in stores and convenient stores where most of the bag is consumed mostly of air.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?