BY PRINGLES #9 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Thief River Falls
These are so addicting after, eating a few, you can't stop. Delicious. Always buy for a snack. Only con is my hand not fitting in the tube to reach for Pringles closes to the bottom of the tube. xD
Sydney P.
Sydney P.
Syracuse, NY
Foodie Expert
I love these Pringles. The flavor is absolutely amazing. This product is affordable and exceeds all expectations. In my opinion, these are better than potato chips and are easier to portion when it comes to eating in moderation.
Joseph M.
Joseph M.
Redlands
I really enjoy eating these sour cream flavored pringles they are really delicious and taste exactly like sour cream. The downside is that they make you thirst fast so just a few at a time. They very thin better than lay stacks.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
These are the best Pringles out of all the Pringles ever i always get them when i go to the gas station,i feel like this one is tastier out of all maybe because i like the flavor of onion n garlic that it has its just soooo good
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Fallsburg
My favorite snack and I love the taste it's the best!!! I'm a repeat customer we always snag some of these. Not expensive at all definitely affordable. I like this brand better!!!!!!! Very tasty!
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Foodie Expert
these are my favorite kind of pringles. they have a lot of flavor. i could probably eat an entire can in one sitting! the price is really affordable. Normally get them for 2 for $3 i believe. i dont think they are the healthiest snack but better than regular chips.
Yvette O.
Yvette O.
Irvine
The classic flavour I have loved for years. It never fails to disappoint. I take it with me on my travels and eat them on the plane and the flavor is delicious and I expect from it every time.
Xenia L.
Xenia L.
River Grove
These are my favorite sour cream and onion chips. I like that they are in a resealable container that comes in multiple sizes so you can keep some at home and have a to go size when you're out.
Lexi M.
Lexi M.
Struthers
Foodie Expert
If I had to choose a favorite potato chip brand it would definitely be Pringles. This flavor is by far my favorite one. I love to go on road trips and have this by my side to snack on. I will always have a taste for these.
Rachelle C.
Rachelle C.
Midland, MI
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite snacks! Not the healthiest, but I've never been disappointed with Pringles when I'm craving it. I prefer this brand over others due to the quality and great taste.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?