BY PRINGLES #5 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

vanessa l.
vanessa l.
Sunnyvale, CA
sososososo good!!! my family doesn't like purchasing unhealthy snacks often so when I do get my hands on these it's the highlight of my week!!! one of my favorite chip brands I could eat these all day everyday
Pamela  S.
Pamela S.
Portage, MI
This is my most favorite flavors on Pringles. I love the spur taste. I have nothing against this product. Every time I bought this product I feel happy and overjoyed. Definitely one of my comfort food ever!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Brownwood , TX
Wonderful crunchy snack! Taste like sour cream and onion. This product was bought at Walmart and it met my expectations. They are very affordable and my kids love them. I would recommend them to someone else and will be purchasing these again.
Ricky R.
Ricky R.
Chesapeake, VA
Foodie Expert
Y'all don't even know, these Pringles are everything. Some people may prefer cheddar cheese, but they are wrong these pringles are everything. I eat these babies all the time in healthy proportion of course.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Fowlerville
All time favorite snack! The sour cream and onion are a light snack, you can grab a few and staisfy that need for a savory crunch. You can get these at any grocery store for a good price! They are delicious!
Tamara B.
Tamara B.
Orlando
This is amazing potatos! I love this flavor! Pringles is incomparable! I buy in Walmart, dollar tree, publix, Kroger, you need the tester. This is a declicious potato. I recommend for you and your family!
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
North Hollywood
Whenever we crave chips but don't want to buy a big bag worth we always get pringles I feel like it has its unique taste and we always like the sour cream and onion flavor which you can never go wrong with
Carlotta B.
Carlotta B.
WPB
Foodie Expert
This has been my favorite chips for years as compared to other products this is less as salty and flavored abundantly for to fulfill your taste buds. I've even taken the different flavor to work functions
Christina E.
Christina E.
Tulsa, OK
Foodie Expert
Classic! You really can't go wrong with these classic, delicious chips! The flavor isn't overbearing but it's there! They aren't cracked or broken from a regular bag. They are perfect for my 2 1/2 year old toddler.
michelle Q.
michelle Q.
Foodie Expert
If you haven't had pringles where have you been? Lol. Seriously so good, the packaging is classic pringles. Favorite flavor, of course they're not healthy but as a once in a while treat these are bomb lol.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?