Add a Photo

#70 in Chips
Photos (38)
Destiny W.
Destiny W.

The only chip company that hasn't been selling air . Great flavor and value. I would definitely recommend!
Susan B.
Susan B.

Good flavor and crunching ssssoooo. The texture of the chip is good and there are enough in the container.
Laney C.
Laney C.

Yummy! These are a family favorite of ours. It literally takes all my willpower to not eat the whole can.
Gloria R.
Gloria R.
Philadelphia, PA

I have and will always love these chips. Quality has never changed and each chip is bursting with flavor.
Kaitlyn  F.
Kaitlyn F.

I love these. I prefer these over other chips. They are absolutely delicious! I definitely recommend them
Lili C.
Lili C.

I enjoy buying these for my daughter she loves them over any other chip extreme amount of flavor with one
Mindy C.
Mindy C.
Hallstead, PA

One of my go to snacks! Love the taste and texture! Even my kids can't say no, and that's always a plus.
Briety S.
Briety S.
Burlington, NJ

My family loves these! I wish they were healthier so I could feel less guilty buying them for my family.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA

My favorite flavor. I can eat a can in one sitting. The sour cream and onion flavor is not overpowering.
Vicky P.
Vicky P.
Passaic, NJ

This chop is amazing. Goes with every ki d of sandwitch you can think of and mostly just good by itself.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now