Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#7 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Shanna M.
Shanna M.
Foodie Expert
My husband and I love these! It's easy to take with him on the go. He just keeps a cab in his work truck and when he wants a snack it's simple. And so good!
Love the chips they are my absolutely favorite chips if you se them in store get them especially if you love sour cream and onion they are the best in my opinion try them out for your self and see if thy become you favorite as well.
Michaella S.
Michaella S.
Foodie Expert
Chips are like every person's favorite snack even if its not sooo healthy but the pringles are like so good and i would totally recomend the sour cream one
jenipher s.
jenipher s.
These are my favorite pringles and pringles in general are just smackin because they are rhe only chip company that does not sale air shoutout to pringles
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
I love Pringles,I but like 5 things when I go to the store. I think I speck for everyone when I say Pringles are delicious. I sometimes feel like I'm living off Pringles.
Cindi B.
Cindi B.
Bay Shore
Foodie Expert
This is great. I can't even express how good this is . I have been eating these for as long as I remember ! I love that pringles is the only brand that doesn't "sell air"
Sheela K.
Sheela K.
Foodie Expert
Sour cream and onion has always been my favorite Pringles flavor! It's really hard to just eat one! I like the container and I find it tastier than other similar chips.
Francis G.
Francis G.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
Everytime in craving for chips my fav are Pringles. I love how crunchie they are but most of all they are so tastyfull ...that you can not have enough.
Kayde M.
Kayde M.
I like how the chips are thin and have a slight flavor. I can't eat too many at a time though. I don't like the residue it leaves on fingers and mouth.
Brandy
Brandy
Foodie Expert
i used to be so obsessed with this my mom would buy two cans and my brothers would finish them so quickly. they really do taste like sour cream and onion it is such a good combo.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?