Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Mindy C.
Mindy C.
Hallstead, PA

One of my go to snacks! Love the taste and texture! Even my kids can't say no, and that's always a plus.
Amber N.
Amber N.
San Marcos, TX

Our family buys these all the time. We have keep them in our house at all times. One can is never enough
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.

I'm actually surprised how much I like these chips. They are tasty and the sodium content isn't too bad.
Vicky P.
Vicky P.
Passaic, NJ

This chop is amazing. Goes with every ki d of sandwitch you can think of and mostly just good by itself.
Lara  M.
Lara M.
Lakeland, FL

I love pringles chips! They have a great flavor and I think they stay fresher longer because of the lid.
renata c.
renata c.
groton, CT

Great package and it is good for on the go I love the taste of them and they have different flavors also
dessarae a.
dessarae a.

Pringles is a staple in our household! Good crisp and great flavor! Not a lot of extra air which is good
Skye B.
Skye B.
Phenix City, AL

I just love Pringles. All the different varieties. They are fun to eat and share but also a great snack.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Spokane, WA

These are honestly the best Pringles, I love them and can literally eat an entire sleeve in one sitting!
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA

My favorite flavor. I can eat a can in one sitting. The sour cream and onion flavor is not overpowering.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?