Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (37)
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Medford, NJ

Pringles are absolutely addicting! I love their sour cream and onion definitely one of my favs! So flavorful without overdoing it!
Lupita E.
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN

These are one of my favs.Its such a good snack to take to school or anywhere.I love eating these every time I get the chance too.
This is love i can eat it all day and still love it the saltiness and the taste of cream the combination of taste is just amazing
Flor C.
Flor C.

My favorite by far.
They have the consistency flavor and perfect packaging .
the only thing wrong is that they are never enough !
Rayra A.
Rayra A.
Columbus , Oh

My favorite potato of all time , I love and always have in my house, like having to nip between one meal and another. really like
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Delta

Sinfully delicious. All chips are flavoured evenly, and texture is still pleasant despite it all being made of powdered potatoes.
Ambar B.
Ambar B.
Guayaquil, Exuador

Me encantan! Enserio son deliciosas no se comparan a otras papas con sabor a cebolla! Las mejores de las mejores! Mis favoritas!
Edmee C.
Edmee C.

Es lo primero que compró cuando voy a una tienda por departamento siempre las tienen el la entrada... Hago compra feliz comiendo
laura T.
laura T.

These are a go to for my son's lunches. They fit in his lunch bag but aren't so tiny that he doesn't get his fill! Love!!!!!!!!!
Breaonah O.
Breaonah O.
Fayetteville , Nc

Cheapest snack with bomb flavor. My go snack every day. My be a fatty food but I love it I've been eating it since I was little.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now