BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?9 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?13 Answers
Angela D.
Angela D.
New Orleans, LA
Had a craving for something salty and these Pringle footed the bill. Are they the best chips around? No, but they are played with super cream and onion flavor and they satisfied my craving!
Adam H.
Adam H.
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love pringles, Honestly? These rice crisps are great. I enjoy them as a snack every once in a while. A drawback of them is that they aren't particularly healthy so you have to be careful when you eat them.
natalia a.
natalia a.
These are my all time favorite Pringles... I just get such a nostalgic feeling when I eat them!! Plus the taste is fantastic it isn't over bearing and I can't help but to continuously eat them... they are addictive !!
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Reading , PA
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite pringles. They are so delicious. The sour cream and onion flavor has always been my favorite. They aren't very healthy but they're a good snack for anyone on the run. You don't have enough time to cook up a snack just grab one and go!
Taia K.
Taia K.
Fishers,Indiana
My favorite type of Pringles! So delicious ! Such a cheap price for what you get!  I definitely recommend buying them! They did not disappoint me at all. I loved them. I buy them at target or Kroger. But you can probably find it at other places.  Go buy it!
Julia G.
Julia G.
favorite pringles chips. so crispy and has nice flavor although it could use a little more. my sibling and i all love these chips and we purchase and eat them whenevet we have the chance
Ash C.
Ash C.
Foodie Expert
Sour cream and onion is my favorite flavor in a chip. I usually buy my Pringles at Walmart or Target. A great snack to grab and go when you're on the run - very convenient cylinder canister. Always have some with me!
lindsay r.
lindsay r.
Clemmons, NC
Foodie Expert
i just really like chips so anything that's got cute packaging and tastes pretty decent is gonna be a five outta five for me. i eat them way too much but i'm a peace with that and so is my family. thank u pringles.
Diana P.
Diana P.
These sour cream Pringles are amazing the taste of it in your mouth Is so rich and good it almost feels like it is melting in your mouth! These chips are me, my sister, my mom, and my cousin Miguel there sooo good
aubrey m.
aubrey m.
Lewes
i love sour cream and onion pringles! i like a lot of them but that flavor is probably my favorite. I love pringles because they aren't 70% air and 30% chips like other chips are. also they are only like $3 and very affordable. i definitely recommend.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?