Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Steph C.
Steph C.
Jericho, NY

I love this these are my favorite snack of all time I. Oils finish an entire box in literally 1 day so good
Brittney R.
Brittney R.

Delicious my favorite chips ! I buy them usually every time ik to the grocery store because they go so quick
Megan J.
Megan J.
Oviedo, FL

These chips are one of my favorites! So much flavor, it's hard to stop eating them! Highly recommend these!
Megan T.
Megan T.
Tucson, AZ

These chips r good and they r the only ones that don't sell I sit in a can so good job Pringles keep it up.
Felicia h.
Felicia h.
Ocala, FL

This is my favorite Kind of chips. I usually get up and have a late night snack. I don't usually share lol.
Cleo A.
Cleo A.
Buffalo, NY

I love these! They're addicting so if you're trying to watch what you put in your mouth I would stay away..
kylah w.
kylah w.
Jonesboro, GA

These have to be my all time favorite pringles of all times. THESE ARE SO GOOD!!! I could eat them all day.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
BIG SPRING, TX

My favorite chip of any available. I love the flavor, salty dour cream and oh so good. We fight over these.
Paola D.
Paola D.
miami, florida

Pringles sour cream nd onion are delicious!! i love that mix of flavors!! i recommended it, perfect snack..
wendy m.
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN

I love these ones and the taco pringles they are my favorite from this brand we buy them often in our home
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?