Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#49 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Carolina E.
Carolina E.
Naples, FL
These chips have a great sour cream and onion, they are not made whit real potatoes, They are then made into the potato chip shape. Given how highly processed they are maybe arent healty but they do taste good. It's fun to eat them out of the canister too, but it's hard to get at the bottom ones without your hands getting all greasy. "
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Foodie Expert
My favorite flavor of pringles!!! And my favorite sour cream and onion flavored chip ever too! I absolutely love how these chips taste. I can't get enough of them and it so bad because I can usually finish the tube of them in one day. I just love them so much and I don't think anyone has never not had them.
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
Once you pop you can't stop! That's the truth with these!!! I love the sour cream and onion flavor. Pros- they're usually super cheap. $1-$1.50... Cons- once you pop you can't stop!!! I could finish the entire can in one sitting (I don't, but could!!) these don't last long in our house so I have to usually buy about 6 cans at a time
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Rockford, MI
These chips are tasty. They have the perfect sour cream and onion seasoning on them and are better for you than potato chips. The only thing I would wish for is that they were thicker because they seem to break easily.
Roldamary S.
Roldamary S.
Hazleton, PA
Where do i begin by just looking at the picture my mouth gets water. I have to buy more than one having to boys that also likes this flavor and doesnt let me enjoy my own pringles!!!! Love me some pringles!!! 😆😍😍😍😍
Olympia M.
Olympia M.
Pleasant Hill
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite chips to snack on and I love the packaging because you know you are paying for a container full of chips and not mostly air. I always hate that about bagged chips but this packaging never disappoints me! I highly recommend these for anyone who enjoys chips and wants to pay for their chips-not air. Way to go pringles, you rock
Janelly L.
Janelly L.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been eating Pringles for many years and I love it. I always reach for this brand and they are very good. I have no complains these are very good. You can purchase these from any grocery store.
Van Averie S.
Van Averie S.
All time favorite Pringles flavor!! I love this super crispy thin chips that easy to chow-down! And I'd like to warn you guys! its true that once you pop! You cannot stop! Always buy these bad guys! Cant miss this one!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Hollywood
Foodie Expert
Pringles is the only brand that doesn't sell you air. I love the taste of the chips and the packaging is very neat for children or for a day at the beach or park. They have so many flavors which is a big plus and they also have many different products.
Adah H.
Adah H.
New York
Foodie Expert
Unlike other chip brands, pringles always fills up the can. The chips are so light and crispy and each chip always has enough flavor coated on it. There's always deals on pringles such as buy 2 get 1 free at Walmart.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?