BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Circle Pines
If food is was crack this would be it for me. I love the way these chips taste. They're affordable but not super healthy but hey, at least you're treating yourself! If you want a quick snack, these are the way to go.
alyssa m.
alyssa m.
truly my favorite chips ever. the only brand that doesn't sell AIR. i wouldn't say it's healthy but it's definitely delicious. i love the flavor and so many chips come inside. i would add EVEN MORE CHIPS IF I COULD.
Olivia K.
Olivia K.
Conway
I love this kind of Pringles so much! It is my favorite. I bought it at Kroger. It was definitely delicious. There's nothing bad about this snack if you want something yummy. I would totally recommend buying this the next time you need a yummy snack.
Peyton K.
Peyton K.
Foodie Expert
The pringles sour cream and onion are my favorite chips ever. They are so yummy and addicting. I have had these many times and will continue to buy them. I also highly recommend these to anyone who loves Pringles.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Nashua, NH
These were my favorite chips when I was a kid. I could pretty much eat the whole can in one sitting. The flavors of pringles and the crunch of the chips is awesome, I would recommend pringles as a snack to anyone.
Alexa S.
Alexa S.
I love these chips! Something about it brings back memories of movie night with my aunt and sister. It was and will aways be my go to snack for a good show or movie! Sour cream onion was always the flavor that we would reach high for on the shell. I recommend! Make a duck beak when you get them!
Qunoot A.
Qunoot A.
Foodie Expert
People are grossed out by this flavour and I think it's because of the scent but I enjoy the taste. This is not garlicky but if you like thatvtaste you'll enjoy this :) probably not the healthiest but it's so tasty
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
If I'm going to eat Pringles, I'm probably going to eat the Sour Cream and Onion kind. I can never give Pringles a 5 star rating because the cans are too small. I don't have baby hands. Overall, I would recommend.
Cheyanne V.
Cheyanne V.
Saint Paul
Pringles sour cream and onion is absolutely delicious! It taste so good and is not expensive! I buy these at my local shopping stores and gas stations! Easy to get to! It is a great snack for the side of any dish!
Sallie B.
Sallie B.
Chattanooga
Foodie Expert
best classic flavor. never disappoints. awesome price at Walmart & even the Dollar Tree carries this flavor. I've bought thewe for years & don't plan on quitting anytime soon as they're my toddlers favorite too.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?