Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Yoima D.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Daijiona S.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Heather Q.See all 42 photos

BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?I don't think it's the best bu... 7 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese fla...Defently this cause the cheese... 12 Answers
  • What's your favorite Pringles flavor? The limón ones. 20 Answers
Reviews (2085)
Photos (42)
Jessalyn R.
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Pringles are always addictive and this is the flavor I grew up eating so it brings back good memories. As an adult I prefer some other of the newer flavors more, but still go back to the old staple for a guilty pleasure now and then.
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Foodie Expert
Pringles sour cream and onion crisps are my favorite flavor of Pringles. I love the way Pringles fit and sound when you crunch them! The can they come in was produced well and keeps the crisps fresh.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Foodie Expert
The best chips that God has blessed the earth with... they never disappoint... if you buy me these I will be your best friend forever... flowers? Nah bih I want sour cream and onion pringles for sure
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Tucson, AZ
Foodie Expert
It is impossible to buy a tube of these pringles without eating it entirely in one sitting. The chips are delicious, the flavor is classic, and who can ignore the fact that the pringles shape somehow makes them even more delicious?
Megan G.
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
These are one of my favorite chips. I love pringles because you get some many and the flavor on them is so good and there is so much of it. Pringles are also priced pretty good for the quality of them.
Cady C.
Cady C.
Foodie Expert
I love this classic chip! I have no complaints about this product! It has a distinct sour cream and onion taste and a great crunch to it! It's affordable and my go-to flavor of pringles! Highly recommend if you've never tried them!
Helene H.
Helene H.
Hampton Bays
Foodie Expert
It is very unhealthy fore to buy this. Delicious fattening salty and the way they stack it's impossible to eat one at a a time slowly I also can't help.but finish an entire canister at one sitting.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Anderson
By far my favorite simple chip flavor. It's delicious, not too overwhelming with flavor, affordable, and amazing! It's a very good snack. I love the Pringle brand. I recommend this product to all.
McKenzie C.
McKenzie C.
Foodie Expert
If you are every on the go and a need cheap and mess free snack this is the chips to pick up. I have been eating these chips for a long time and you can pick them up at any grocery store. This will be a snack you don't wanna miss!
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
These are the best Pringles out of all the Pringles ever i always get them when i go to the gas station,i feel like this one is tastier out of all maybe because i like the flavor of onion n garlic that it has its just soooo good
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?