Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#10 in Chips
Photos (35)
This is love i can eat it all day and still love it the saltiness and the taste of cream the combination of taste is just amazing
Flor C.
Flor C.

My favorite by far.
They have the consistency flavor and perfect packaging .
the only thing wrong is that they are never enough !
Rayra A.
Rayra A.
Columbus , Oh

My favorite potato of all time , I love and always have in my house, like having to nip between one meal and another. really like
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Delta

Sinfully delicious. All chips are flavoured evenly, and texture is still pleasant despite it all being made of powdered potatoes.
Ambar B.
Ambar B.
Guayaquil, Exuador

Me encantan! Enserio son deliciosas no se comparan a otras papas con sabor a cebolla! Las mejores de las mejores! Mis favoritas!
Edmee C.
Edmee C.

Es lo primero que compró cuando voy a una tienda por departamento siempre las tienen el la entrada... Hago compra feliz comiendo
laura T.
laura T.

These are a go to for my son's lunches. They fit in his lunch bag but aren't so tiny that he doesn't get his fill! Love!!!!!!!!!
Breaonah O.
Breaonah O.
Fayetteville , Nc

Cheapest snack with bomb flavor. My go snack every day. My be a fatty food but I love it I've been eating it since I was little.
Jade J.
Jade J.

Great snack to have around the house a good movie night share tub they aren't too prices and they taste good with or without dip
Josselyn L.
Josselyn L.
Bartow, FL

This is like my go to Chip can when it comes to Pringles this is the flavor I buy most often I don't think I can ever replace it
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now