Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#31 in Chips
Photos (38)
Columbus, OH

These are my absolute favorite chips. I've never been one to like regular flavored chips, so these are definitely my go-to!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN

I actually like these slightly better than regular potato chips. You still get the great flavor but without all the grease.
Jade J.
Jade J.

Best Pringles ever. My second go to flavor. The first is the cheddar ones. I love the can. Definitely get what you pay for!
Donna R.
Donna R.
Van Buren, AR

These are my sons favorite. He takes them for his school lunch. Can't go wrong with sour cream and onion Pringles! So yummy
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

Sour cream and onion cannot be beat when you get pringles. I love this flavor I just wish there were more in the container!
Beth G.
Beth G.
Bedford, PA

The crisp taste of Pringles with the extra zest of sour cream and onion. Great snack. Makes any sandwich taste even better.
Edna M.
Edna M.
Mcalester, OK

Best flavor. It's universal as far as sour cream & onion goes. The chip itself is always crispy and you can't eat just one.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Holly Springs, NC

Perfect #beachday essential! The container makes it easy to conceal your snack from sand, water, or from getting dried out.
BreAhna A.
BreAhna A.
Levelland, TX

This is my second favorite chip flavor from Pringles! It is a very strong flavor and they always give you plenty of chips!
Kassie T.
Kassie T.

Just enough crunch!!!!! I love the amount of flavor each chip gets and each one has the same amount! Great for lunches too
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now