Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#70 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Megan J.
Megan J.
Oviedo, FL

These chips are one of my favorites! So much flavor, it's hard to stop eating them! Highly recommend these!
Brittney R.
Brittney R.

Delicious my favorite chips ! I buy them usually every time ik to the grocery store because they go so quick
Felicia h.
Felicia h.
Ocala, FL

This is my favorite Kind of chips. I usually get up and have a late night snack. I don't usually share lol.
kylah w.
kylah w.
Jonesboro, GA

These have to be my all time favorite pringles of all times. THESE ARE SO GOOD!!! I could eat them all day.
Cleo A.
Cleo A.
Buffalo, NY

I love these! They're addicting so if you're trying to watch what you put in your mouth I would stay away..
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Lubbock, TX

I love pringles! Sour cream and onion is my go to flavor! I've tried several others but these are the best.
Paola D.
Paola D.
miami, florida

Pringles sour cream nd onion are delicious!! i love that mix of flavors!! i recommended it, perfect snack..
wendy m.
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN

I love these ones and the taco pringles they are my favorite from this brand we buy them often in our home
Destiny W.
Destiny W.

The only chip company that hasn't been selling air . Great flavor and value. I would definitely recommend!
Susan B.
Susan B.

Good flavor and crunching ssssoooo. The texture of the chip is good and there are enough in the container.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now