Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (37)
Esraa H.
Esraa H.

I mean what is better than Pringles sour cream and onion! I can't get enough of this stuff. It tastes incredible and it's never enough! Absolutely amazing and better than any knockoff brands. It will always be my favorite chips. It's light yet satisfying. Would highly recommend to snack lovers.
mikayla f.
mikayla f.

These are my favorite brand of potato chips! Not only do they taste amazing but they are cheap and they fill up the whole can so you're not buying a bag of air!! Love these go parties or get togethers as well because they come in so many different flavors so everyone gets something they love!
Kelsey U.
Kelsey U.
Owingsville, KY

This has been my favorite flavor of pringles for such a long time. The flavor of sour cream and onio is s strong and tasty. I have repurchased this several times. Pringles flavor is so much better than most comparable potatoe chips. They also provide a great quantity for such a low price.
JoAnna M.
JoAnna M.
Frankfort, Ky

With Pringles Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips you can not go wrong. They have a great flavor but be warned, you can't just eat a couple because they are highly addicting. They are at a great price point and the cans are filled to the top (unlike bag potato chips that start half way down).
Livvy L.
Livvy L.

These are my favorite of the Pringles brand. The chips are also always crisp and full of flavoring. They always meet my expectations. Right when I open the container I cannot stop. I could probably eat the whole tube if I don't muster up the slightest of self control. I highly recommend.
Mercedes M.
Mercedes M.
Maracaibo

I looooove Pringles. Sour Cream and Onion is my favorite one of them. Sad thing: They're very expensive in my country (Venezuela) and not so easy to find but they worth their price. The one bad thing about its taste is the chemical taste, I can get other ones with less processed flavor.
Andreina M.
Andreina M.

This pringles are the best in the world. i know they are not healthy at all but common who wants healthy comfort food? No ones. Please go buy this pringles but just be careful because if you start eating them afterward there is no turning back You'll just have to buy it over and over.
Natalia M.
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC

Yummy I used to love these as a kid. And now my kids also love to eat them. Good flavor nice and salty. Good little snack. The other thing I don't like is the price change. I used to find these for a dollar before and now they are always 1.50 and up depending on where you buy it from.
Megan L.
Megan L.
San Jose, CA

This multipack was helpful when I had a movie night with my friends. We each got our own can of Pringles (or two) and it was great. It is literally the exact same as the regular cans, just smaller, but there's more of them. It honestly was just helpful and easy. Def. will buy again.
Juan M.
Juan M.

I like most flavors of pringles and like that they are thinner chips, but I can easily eat a whole tube of this in one sitting. This flavor is just a go to in just about any brand of chips. Very delicious and very flavorful without being too salty (some brands do add too much salt).
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now