Add a Photo

#31 in Chips
Photos (38)
Juan M.
Juan M.

I like most flavors of pringles and like that they are thinner chips, but I can easily eat a whole tube of this in one sitting. This flavor is just a go to in just about any brand of chips. Very delicious and very flavorful without being too salty (some brands do add too much salt).
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Cincinnati

Love these chips. They are hard to stop eating once you start. I love thickness of the Pringle chips too vs a regular potato chip. The only downer I think is the packaging for the chips, you have to dump the container to grab a chip vs being able to put your hand in the can easily.
Alice I.
Alice I.
Montreal, Quebec

Love these! They remind me of my grandmother, who once bought us a dozen of these and we'd finish about 2 can a day, my siblings and I. They don't taste spectacular or anything, but if you're craving something naughty, this will satisfy you. They taste like onion powdered chips.
Alysia S.
Alysia S.
Fulton, NY

I love how compared to lays chips Pringles are bursting with flavor and I love it! I'm personally all about the flavor and I often times find chips bland but I have never had that issue with pringles. My only issue is that they are too addicting and I always want more and more m
Weronika P.
Weronika P.

Great potato chips. I've been eating them since I was a young child and I still do to this day. They have a great flavor and texture that makes you want to eat more of them. I'd definitely recommend them especially the sour cream and onion ones which happen to be my favorite.
Holly A.
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK

I could eat in entire can in one sitting, once you pop you really can't stop. They are always packed with flavor and delicious. They are the best value of chips there is, and come with a lot in the can! The one chip where you aren't buying air which is hard to find these days!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.

My favorite flavor of Pringles. They are very strong in their sour cream and onion flavor, and they will make your breath almost dragon-like with an onion aftertaste that lingers. They are very addictive and a whole stack will disappear into your stomach if you're not careful.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Eugene, OR

Best sour cream and onion potato chips out there. Less air than chips in a bag so feels like a better value. The taste is great and I like how flaky the chips are instead of more dense. Obviously not a healthy snack option but tastes less greasy than other potato chip brands.
Sharon P.
Sharon P.
Toms River, NJ

These are a delicious snack! They are the perfect snack when craving something salty. The only thing is, it's difficult not to eat the whole can in one sitting! :) They're great for an occasional treat. If you like Original Pringles, give these a try for something different!
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Huntingtn Wds, MI

Classic and delicious. I love that they're not super greasy and a little bit lighter than some other brands of potato chips available. They're easy to pack and a great little snack to go. I pack them for lunches and, weather permitting, for picnics and bike rides and hiking.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now