BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Allison M.
Allison M.
Mandeville, LA
I have been eating Pringles forever, since they came out when I was a kid. They haven't changed and all and they don't need to! The flavor is great, they come in a helpful container that doesn't get them all smashed, and the price is right. I'll always buy pringles.
Sasha B.
Sasha B.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely loves these. The chips fullfill the flavoring of the chips so it not like you are eating plain crisp. It's also affordable and great for on to go lunches or snacks for the children or adults. I would recommend then to anybody who likes sour cream chips.
Frankie O.
Frankie O.
Warren, MI
I love pringles. I love that they come in all types of flavors. But the one thing I do. It like about pringles is that they give you bad breath after you eat them and you always feel like the smell never goes away even if you brush your teeth or chew a piece of gum
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Sterling Hts, MI
These are tasty! They are sweeter,but have the onion flavor as well. They balance of flavors is what makes them so addicting.

And they have the qualities that I've come to love about Pringles brand. They are fairly priced, non-greasy, and don't crumble everywhere!
teri j.
teri j.
hempstead, ny
Pringles are sooooooo delicious . The top doesn't stop popping off of one of these. Sour cream and onion has to be one of wheeeee best flavors Pringles has! My taste buds always wants pringles and I love that they are very convenient to buy, especially this flavor
Michaela G.
Michaela G.
Gastonia, NC
Foodie Expert
These Pringles are really good! My only complaint with Pringles is I feel like I don't really get a lot of chips for my money. That being said, I think the quality of the chips being in the can instead of the bag is a lot better. So, I would definitely buy again.
Nickhole C.
Nickhole C.
Cadet, MO
These are my favorite Pringles ever. I buy them all the time. I can eat a whole thing of them at once. My son loves them too. If I am eating them he comes up to me and says 'my chips' I also like the prices they aren't too expensive to buy them a lot of the time.
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA
This is my favorite favor among Pringles chips. It is thin and crispy. However, it gets a little salty if I have too much of it. I know I should be having too much of it In a day, but it is THAT good. I usually get this at Safeway, and it is not expensive at all.
Nirvana W.
Nirvana W.
Forest Lake, MN
I bought these chips for my Son and they were quite affordable at around $3 at walmart. These Pringles were tasty and the packing was very convenient. A perfect addition to a packed lunch. I will purchase this product again. I would also recommend them to others.
Ale A.
Ale A.
Foodie Expert
I love pringles! Not only do I love the chips but I also love the packaging. Packaging isn't the most important thing in this case but the variety of flavors they have to chose from! I love this flavor and the cheese and even the original! Wait, I love them all!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?