Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Eugene, OR

Best sour cream and onion potato chips out there. Less air than chips in a bag so feels like a better value. The taste is great and I like how flaky the chips are instead of more dense. Obviously not a healthy snack option but tastes less greasy than other potato chip brands.
Sharon P.
Sharon P.

These are a delicious snack! They are the perfect snack when craving something salty. The only thing is, it's difficult not to eat the whole can in one sitting! :) They're great for an occasional treat. If you like Original Pringles, give these a try for something different!
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Huntingtn Wds, MI

Classic and delicious. I love that they're not super greasy and a little bit lighter than some other brands of potato chips available. They're easy to pack and a great little snack to go. I pack them for lunches and, weather permitting, for picnics and bike rides and hiking.
Lauren M.

They are addicting! It's very hard to start eating them and end up not getting your hand stuck in the tube trying to finish the entire container. They are not my favorite snack, but they taste good nonetheless.
They even come in smaller containers for convenience of travel.
Xiomara A.
Xiomara A.
North Hollywood, CA

Bruh alright these chips saved my life. So like I have family members in the living room and I'm in my room and didn't want to go out and eat so I got my Pringles and they filled up my void! Obviously it's not a healthy snack but it's okay when you're trying to avoid family
robin M.
robin M.
Worcester, MA

My favorite out of the entire brand. They are light and each chip is full of flavor. I love the container that it comes in and i am never disappointed when eating these. I purchase these all the time as my go to snack. These are highly recommended as you cant eat just one.
April W.
April W.
Taylorsville, KY

Pringles are the perfect #beachbag snack because of their portability. I love not having to worry about smashed chips. I feel like I buy a ton of canisters of these every summer. Sour Cream & Onion is the most classic flavor for someone who doesn't love just plain chips.
Erica P.
Erica P.
San Antonio, TX

This flavor is definitely an oldie but a goodie! If it ain't broke don't fix it!! My daughter is obsessed with anything sour cream and onion and her top of the list fav is definitely the Pringles party fun can stacked with duck bill shaped amazing Pringles potato crisps!
Brianne M.
Brianne M.
Ridgeland , Ms

I only buy these occasionally. The ingredients in them are not something I will allow my kids to have all the time. My girls love them and say they are the best sour cream and onion chips but they are full of processed ingredients so they only get them like twice a year
starr l.
starr l.
Redondo Beach, CA

I really like the packaging and the shape of the chips. you can easily stack them in your hands and munch on them with convenience. all the flavors have gigantic taste in a crispy chip. and storing the containers is easy too. i can easily munch my way through a package!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now