BY PRINGLES #6 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?9 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?13 Answers
Becky H.
Becky H.
Greenwood, SC
Pringles are my favorite potato chips because they are crunchy and not full of oil. They always have the perfect amount of flavor on each chip. They can be a little pricey but I also know that I am paying for a full can of chips rather than a bag of mostly air!
Jaqueline P.
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, CA
Foodie Expert
OMG! I don't know what it is, but out of all the things I must have as a snack are these! They're so delicious. I buy these at any grocery store. but if you haven't tried these, you must. I always buy these when I'm in the mood for a snack. Also buy the dip!
Brenda  G.
Brenda G.
Fontana, CA
I love this flavor in particular, it really does taste like sour cream and onion, they taste really good and I like how the chips aren't so hard like other chips that stab the inside of my mouth, I would recommend to others and definitely would repurchase.
Rosalie G.
Rosalie G.
Exeter, NH
If I could eat a package of Pringles sour cream and onion chips a day without repercussions I believe I would. Absolutely my all time favorite flavor and chip brand. Even my two year old loves them and he is a very picky eater so that should say something.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Chipley, FL
I have several favorite Pringles flavors but the one I reach for most often is sour cream and onion. It is basically a staple for any occasion calling for potato chips. The tube canister is perfect for snacking and revealing the remaining chips for later.
Candice J.
Candice J.
Foodie Expert
I love that pringles come in a tube which cannot be smashed but they still can be broken inside if they get dropped. These have a good flavor but I can only eat so many because pringles seem to be very salty. Me and my son love making duck lips with them.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite Pringles! The sour cream and onion is very appetizing and is very satisfying when I am craving some junk food! Great for days at theme parks when I am in need of a snack or at the beach with my friends. Can never go wrong with these!
Donna H.
Donna H.
Clinton, WA
Foodie Expert
Doesn't everyone love Pringles ?!?haha I love Pringles and this sour cream and onion flavor is my favorite next to the plain !! The size of these packages are very convenient and great for grab and go snacking! The only problem is I can't eat just one !!
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
Foodie Expert
I don't usually like Sour Cream & Onion, but I love Pringles Sour Cream & Onion, so so so good! I like the canister, easy to pop in a bag or car. There chips are so light and airy, with great flavor. Be careful, because you'll want to eat the whole can!
Thaila M.
Thaila M.
Alameda, CA
I love Pringles, it's easy to just take on the go. I eat Pringles all the time and I love how you put in your bag and not worry about it getting every. It's not healthy but it's good for on the go! I recommend if you love chips and are always on the go!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?