Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Yoima D.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Daijiona S.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Heather Q.See all 42 photos

BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?Nah i really like the original... 6 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese fla...Defently this cause the cheese... 12 Answers
  • What's your favorite Pringles flavor? The limón ones. 20 Answers
Reviews (2036)
Photos (42)
Buy on Diapers...*
Callie W.
Callie W.
this are sooo good!! they have hit the right balance of salt to the sour cream flavor and it really makes a good combination. i've eaten these many times since i was a kid and i just can't get enough!!
Niecey E.
Niecey E.
Antioch, TN
Who doesn't love a good Pringle? This is the perfect chip for any sandwich. Light crips taste, just crumble easy, but that's with any chip. Can't eat too many for calorie reasons but I love the flavor
Dominike H.
Dominike H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Foodie Expert
I love Pringles for starters. Normally I go to Walmart and get the salt n vinegar ones. It was such a pleasant surprise. They had such good flavor, nothing to overpowering. Definitely would recommend.
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Elk Creek
Foodie Expert
The best pringles by far. This has the most flavor (in my opinion) out of all the different flavors. The sour cream doesn't overwhelm the onion, or vice versa. I've loved these since I was little, and I'll always be a repeat customer.
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Foodie Expert
Pringles sour cream and onion crisps are my favorite flavor of Pringles. I love the way Pringles fit and sound when you crunch them! The can they come in was produced well and keeps the crisps fresh.
Jessalyn R.
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Pringles are always addictive and this is the flavor I grew up eating so it brings back good memories. As an adult I prefer some other of the newer flavors more, but still go back to the old staple for a guilty pleasure now and then.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Foodie Expert
The best chips that God has blessed the earth with... they never disappoint... if you buy me these I will be your best friend forever... flowers? Nah bih I want sour cream and onion pringles for sure
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Tucson, AZ
It is impossible to buy a tube of these pringles without eating it entirely in one sitting. The chips are delicious, the flavor is classic, and who can ignore the fact that the pringles shape somehow makes them even more delicious?
Cady C.
Cady C.
Foodie Expert
I love this classic chip! I have no complaints about this product! It has a distinct sour cream and onion taste and a great crunch to it! It's affordable and my go-to flavor of pringles! Highly recommend if you've never tried them!
Megan G.
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
These are one of my favorite chips. I love pringles because you get some many and the flavor on them is so good and there is so much of it. Pringles are also priced pretty good for the quality of them.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?