Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#7 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Susan K.
Susan K.
Wasilla, AK
Foodie Expert
These are the ultimate sour cream and onion chips; I could shamelessly eat the whole can. If they found a way to make the general chip healthier with the flavoring the same, I would eat these every week.
Delilah A.
Delilah A.
Moses Lake
Foodie Expert
My favorite flavor is this one (sour cream). And I also like the cheddar kind. I bought this at my local walmart. I usually get it every other shopping trip. It's a great snack and they taste delicious😘
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Bamberg, SC
I purchase these on a regular basis per the request of my son. I put them in his lunch every day. Sometimes I reach for them and they are empty. My chil'd friends like them too! Tasty! Highly recommend!
Dominike H.
Dominike H.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Foodie Expert
I love Pringles for starters. Normally I go to Walmart and get the salt n vinegar ones. It was such a pleasant surprise. They had such good flavor, nothing to overpowering. Definitely would recommend.
THUY C.
THUY C.
San Jose
These Pringles are so delicious. My favorites are the sour cream n' onion and the cheddar cheese flavors, but sometimes the good old original will do. Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Tucson, AZ
It is impossible to buy a tube of these pringles without eating it entirely in one sitting. The chips are delicious, the flavor is classic, and who can ignore the fact that the pringles shape somehow makes them even more delicious?
Megan G.
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
These are one of my favorite chips. I love pringles because you get some many and the flavor on them is so good and there is so much of it. Pringles are also priced pretty good for the quality of them.
Helene H.
Helene H.
Hampton Bays
Foodie Expert
It is very unhealthy fore to buy this. Delicious fattening salty and the way they stack it's impossible to eat one at a a time slowly I also can't help.but finish an entire canister at one sitting.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
These are the best Pringles out of all the Pringles ever i always get them when i go to the gas station,i feel like this one is tastier out of all maybe because i like the flavor of onion n garlic that it has its just soooo good
Socheath K.
Socheath K.
Long Beach, CA
This would the first go to flavor by Pringles hands down! Very tasty, crunchy and delicious. You can very much taste the sour cream and onion and it's always everything I expect of course. The price isn't an issue because we will always buy this brand and flavor.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?