Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Cerise C.
Cerise C.
Redondo Beach, CA

Yum. These are pretty good. Not as great as the original but still not bad. Usually we have them on retreats
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE

These are the best! I love them so much they are my favorite pringles by far. so good. I buy these so often.
Kambria W.
Kambria W.
Peoria, AZ

Buying separate containers usually is cheaper but this can still be a good deal depending on where you shop!
Karen A.
Karen A.
Evans, GA

These are my favorite flavors for Pringles. The flavor isn't too strong and overbearing but not bland either
Blanca C.
Blanca C.

These are definitely great tasting chips, my son loves them he's grabs a can every time we go to the store.
ilene j.
ilene j.
Coconut Creek, FL

I buy these for my daughter. These are her favorite flavor and she can take them with her with out the mess
Megan J.
Megan J.
Oviedo, FL

These chips are one of my favorites! So much flavor, it's hard to stop eating them! Highly recommend these!
Adrianna R.
Adrianna R.

All time favorite pringles. Hands down best flavor and the crunch is perfect. Not too crumbly not too hard!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
New Goshen, IN

Not sure--I love the flavor of pringles, but they make me feel like I'm a pig---cant stop at one package!!!
Steph C.
Steph C.
Jericho, NY

I love this these are my favorite snack of all time I. Oils finish an entire box in literally 1 day so good
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?