BY PRINGLES #5 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Circle Pines
If food is was crack this would be it for me. I love the way these chips taste. They're affordable but not super healthy but hey, at least you're treating yourself! If you want a quick snack, these are the way to go.
Alysia S.
Alysia S.
Dana Point, CA
Foodie Expert
Another item I buy for my kids. Great flavor and tasty snack. The sour cream and onion seem to be the household favorite. Not healthy but not terrible. It's a chip. Yes I would recommend it to other moms looking for a snack.
Saher J.
Saher J.
Sterling, VA
Foodie Expert
If I do succumb to my cravings then this is the choice for me. I love how easy it is to save some for later because of the packaging. The shape is distinct and you get what you pay for when it comes to this product.
Dalana C.
Dalana C.
Best food everrr!!! These chips are very addicting! Anytime type of pringles are the best! Theure sooo delicious very satisfying! theyre taste passed my expectations by a lot!! I wouldnt change anything about them!!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Hollywood
Foodie Expert
Pringles is the only brand that doesn't sell you air. I love the taste of the chips and the packaging is very neat for children or for a day at the beach or park. They have so many flavors which is a big plus and they also have many different products.
alyssa m.
alyssa m.
truly my favorite chips ever. the only brand that doesn't sell AIR. i wouldn't say it's healthy but it's definitely delicious. i love the flavor and so many chips come inside. i would add EVEN MORE CHIPS IF I COULD.
Adah H.
Adah H.
New York
Foodie Expert
Unlike other chip brands, pringles always fills up the can. The chips are so light and crispy and each chip always has enough flavor coated on it. There's always deals on pringles such as buy 2 get 1 free at Walmart.
Olivia K.
Olivia K.
Conway
I love this kind of Pringles so much! It is my favorite. I bought it at Kroger. It was definitely delicious. There's nothing bad about this snack if you want something yummy. I would totally recommend buying this the next time you need a yummy snack.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
If I'm going to eat Pringles, I'm probably going to eat the Sour Cream and Onion kind. I can never give Pringles a 5 star rating because the cans are too small. I don't have baby hands. Overall, I would recommend.
Peyton K.
Peyton K.
Foodie Expert
The pringles sour cream and onion are my favorite chips ever. They are so yummy and addicting. I have had these many times and will continue to buy them. I also highly recommend these to anyone who loves Pringles.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?