Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#70 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Cammra N.
Cammra N.

These and Cheddar are the only ones I buy they taste so good. they may not be that good for me but its okay.
Karen A.
Karen A.
Evans, GA

These are my favorite flavors for Pringles. The flavor isn't too strong and overbearing but not bland either
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE

These are the best! I love them so much they are my favorite pringles by far. so good. I buy these so often.
Blanca C.
Blanca C.

These are definitely great tasting chips, my son loves them he's grabs a can every time we go to the store.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Tucson, AZ

These chips r good and they r the only ones that don't sell I sit in a can so good job Pringles keep it up.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
New Goshen, IN

Not sure--I love the flavor of pringles, but they make me feel like I'm a pig---cant stop at one package!!!
ilene j.
ilene j.
Coconut Creek, FL

I buy these for my daughter. These are her favorite flavor and she can take them with her with out the mess
Megan J.
Megan J.
Oviedo, FL

These chips are one of my favorites! So much flavor, it's hard to stop eating them! Highly recommend these!
Steph C.
Steph C.
Jericho, NY

I love this these are my favorite snack of all time I. Oils finish an entire box in literally 1 day so good
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
BIG SPRING, TX

My favorite chip of any available. I love the flavor, salty dour cream and oh so good. We fight over these.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now