Add a Photo

#10 in Chips
Photos (35)
Danyele W.
Danyele W.

A guilty pleasure! Pringles Sour Cream & Onion just can't be beat. There's nothing like them. You really can't eat just one... can!
Samantha Q.
Samantha Q.

My family and I do not by chips very often, but if we do, Pringles are my favorite and usually what I buy! Love the small packages!
Cymonique S.
Cymonique S.
Sumter, SC

Pretty good chips by a good brand. I like the chips but my sister loves them. Sour cream and onion taste is definitely in the chip.
Natalia P.
Natalia P.
chicago, il

One of my favorites I love Pringles especially sour cream and onion love the amount of flavor it brings love how the crunch is..lol
Keila C.
Keila C.

YUMMY !! are my favorite snacks! I taste, I'm not a fan of onions, but Pringles has made me a fan of his chips with onion. I love!
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Wildomar, CA

Love Pringles sour cream and onion. I love that when purchasing these the cans are full and not full of air like the bagged chips.
Adrianna H.
Adrianna H.
Reidsville, NC

I love Pringles! The sour cream and onion ones are the best! Easy to take with you because of the packaging and they're delicious!
laura f.
laura f.
San Diego, CA

Some of my faves are the sour cream and onion because it is such a classic flavor. The chips are thick and crispy. Love the taste.
tondrea m.
tondrea m.
Stratford, CT

Favorite flavor of Pringle. packed with flavor and delicious taste. If all else fails, grab a can of Pringle sour cream and onion.
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Medford, NJ

Pringles are absolutely addicting! I love their sour cream and onion definitely one of my favs! So flavorful without overdoing it!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now