BY PRINGLES #22 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Natasha G.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor of Pringles! They're my chips of choice for the beach because the can helps keep the sand out and I can store them easily without worrying about them being crushed. Perfect for before and after a dip in the ocean!
Karolina M.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
The only potato chip brand that doesn't sell air!!! I can't agree more with this statement because they have such great packaging. I never used to have these as a kid, and I still never eat Them really, but whenever I would have them they tasted good and I would make duck lips out of the two chip pieces. Ahh sweet times.
Esmeralda G.
Joliet, IL
Love the packaging of these, you can open and close for next time to preserve freshness. This flavor is good and I love that they have a large variety of flavors to find your fav. Love to add this in sandwiches to add a crunch.
Chi T.
BEST SNACK EVERR!!!
I work at a convenience store and ofc we sell hella snackkks, all brands, I have tasted so many but at the end, PRINGLES is still the best, no air-bag snack, tasty and cheapppp. What else can you wish for??
Emily W.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I love these! They are on sale pretty often at my grocer so that is always a plus! There is always just the right amount of flavor on each chip. I also think that the amount of chips that are in each package is a great amount!
Kayla A.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
Love eating these at the beach. They are easy to put in a bag and go, and you can always save them for later. Not to mention, pringles are the only chip brand that doesn't fill their packaging with air instead of actual food. Love them.
Nicole F.
Foodie Expert
This has always been my favorite flavor. You really can't stop, once you pop! haha! I love the mini cans they now offer too, so that you can take them with you and not carry a fully size tube around.
Kathy M.
Webster City, IA
Who does not love Pringles! My kids can eat an entire can in one sitting, they love Sour Cream and Onion.
We always have several cans of Pringles in the house as an after school snack or to take in school lunches.
Kaylene  F.
Rosemount, MN
Foodie Expert
Literary the best chips and they don't sell you short with the product amount ... they actually fill the chips all the way to the top... its never half empty like the potato chips that are bagged.. plus this is my favorite flavor. Lastly they're very addicting .
Kiana C.
Only chips that doesn't sell half chips half air lol .. And it's not to much salt or flavor .. Just a hint witch is great for my child. 150 calories and sodium total so not too bad and 0 sugar. I son loves it and I do too.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?