Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (37)
Julie J.
Julie J.

I love eating these. They are yummy and reasonably priced. I always like to have a can in the house. once you pop it you can't stop.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Santa Clarita, CA

My favorite flavor of pringles. I like the individual containers because they're easy to bring to work and easy for portion control
Brittni S.
Brittni S.
Holyoke, MN

I buy these for my husband from our local grocer. They are great flavor and always fresh. For the price you really cannot go wrong.
Alondra  M.
Alondra M.

The bottle makes it easy to eat these chips, also has a great variety of flavors ! all are really good with such a rich salty taste
Victoria S.
Victoria S.

Pringles are love, pringles are life, haha. Seriouslly, this is amazing, i can eat it the whole day and i wouldn`t get tired of it.
Danyele W.
Danyele W.

A guilty pleasure! Pringles Sour Cream & Onion just can't be beat. There's nothing like them. You really can't eat just one... can!
Samantha Q.
Samantha Q.

My family and I do not by chips very often, but if we do, Pringles are my favorite and usually what I buy! Love the small packages!
Cymonique S.
Cymonique S.
Sumter, SC

Pretty good chips by a good brand. I like the chips but my sister loves them. Sour cream and onion taste is definitely in the chip.
Natalia P.
Natalia P.
chicago, il

One of my favorites I love Pringles especially sour cream and onion love the amount of flavor it brings love how the crunch is..lol
Keila C.
Keila C.

YUMMY !! are my favorite snacks! I taste, I'm not a fan of onions, but Pringles has made me a fan of his chips with onion. I love!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now