BY PRINGLES #9 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Nene S.
Nene S.
Merryville
I really like the Pringles brand of chips the best I I seem to like the sour cream and onion flavor of the best. It's very affordable I normally buy at Walmart that I have bought it at a grocery store before Kroger's I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Bamberg, SC
I purchase these on a regular basis per the request of my son. I put them in his lunch every day. Sometimes I reach for them and they are empty. My chil'd friends like them too! Tasty! Highly recommend!
Mattie M.
Mattie M.
Foodie Expert
These are a huge favorite in my family. There's quite a bit in them I wish wasn't. I wish they were a little healthier. I get them at dollar general or Walmart. I love them because your actually getting what you pay for and not just air.
Niecey E.
Niecey E.
Antioch, TN
Who doesn't love a good Pringle? This is the perfect chip for any sandwich. Light crips taste, just crumble easy, but that's with any chip. Can't eat too many for calorie reasons but I love the flavor
Shalini S.
Shalini S.
Kissimmee, FL
Foodie Expert
Pringles sour cream and onion flavor is a long time favorite of mine. Since a young child I have been eating this flavor. The great thing with Pringle is that they offer numerous flavors and choice for you.
Dominike H.
Dominike H.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Foodie Expert
I love Pringles for starters. Normally I go to Walmart and get the salt n vinegar ones. It was such a pleasant surprise. They had such good flavor, nothing to overpowering. Definitely would recommend.
Callie W.
Callie W.
this are sooo good!! they have hit the right balance of salt to the sour cream flavor and it really makes a good combination. i've eaten these many times since i was a kid and i just can't get enough!!
THUY C.
THUY C.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
These Pringles are so delicious. My favorites are the sour cream n' onion and the cheddar cheese flavors, but sometimes the good old original will do. Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Elk Creek, VA
Foodie Expert
The best pringles by far. This has the most flavor (in my opinion) out of all the different flavors. The sour cream doesn't overwhelm the onion, or vice versa. I've loved these since I was little, and I'll always be a repeat customer.
Lismary P.
Lismary P.
Doral
These chips are very great for snacks. They are affordable and available at most stores. They taste very delicious and it is the perfect combination of salty and sour. I would definitely recommend!!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?