Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Amber F.
Amber F.
Folsom, CA

I love how the top pops open. I love how the flavor has a perfect amount of onion aND sour cream flavor. These are one of my favorites.
Heaven-Leigh A.
Heaven-Leigh A.
Legal, Alberta

They're so amazing and yummy. I eat these all the time. I like that they have a very strong flavor and that every chip has lots on it.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Union City, NJ

This is my favorite flavor! The sour cream and onion is pretty dominant, but it tastes very good. So addicting you can't just have one.
Hannah I.
Hannah I.
Livermore, CA

Sour cream & onion are the best flavor of chips and these are awesome. Be careful! Dangerous. Have one and you will eat the entire can!
Cari A.
Cari A.

These are my favorite sour cream and onion chip. They always have the right amount of flavor. However, they do have a weird aftertaste.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Pembroke pines Florida, Florida

No las cambio por nada. Bueno no sabia que habian tantos sabores. Posible y me anime un dia a cambiarlas. Porque amo las papas fritas.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.

Estas son mis favoritas después de la de Cheedar. Son crujientes, el sabor a cebolla no es fuerte y son adictivas también. Me encantan
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Cambridge

As a fan of Pringles these are delicious! They never fail to be bursting with flavor unlike some other variations of them. Delicious!
Kollene J.
Kollene J.
Greenwood, IN

I love Pringles. You don't get a bag of air nor do you or anyone else have to listen to an annoying bag while trying to watch a movie!
Laurel W.
Laurel W.
Duluth, MN

I love these chips. They have just the perfect amount of flavor for me! I would suggest them to anyone who likes sour cream and onion!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now