Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#70 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

One of my favorites! Sour Cream and Onion is so classic but I love the flavoring by Pringles to get it right.
Colleena L.
Colleena L.

These are my favorite chips, and they taste really good! The only problem is that there just isn't enough! =D
Mary Kate M.
Mary Kate M.
Austin, TX

Huge fan of sour cream and onion anything and these are no exception! One of my favorite flavors of Pringles!
Yarimell R.
Yarimell R.
Toa Baja

Estas son mis favoritas su sabor es exquisito me encantan I love it!! Son deliciosa no las cambio por ninguna
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE

These are the best! I love them so much they are my favorite pringles by far. so good. I buy these so often.
Madison S.
Madison S.

One of our favorite flavors from Pringles. I love the thin and crispy chips that only Pringles has mastered.
Myranda L.
Myranda L.

These are addicting. I dare anyone to just eat one. I don't think it can be done.... at least I can't do it.
Karen A.
Karen A.
Evans, GA

These are my favorite flavors for Pringles. The flavor isn't too strong and overbearing but not bland either
Mariilynn O.
Mariilynn O.
Bakersfield, CA

These are great when your going somewhere quick they are delicious and I love them more then I will expected
Katie L.
Katie L.

These are my favorite pringles but I'm fat so getting them out isn't easy lol that's why I have it 3 stars ☺
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now