BY PRINGLES #5 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Ting Ting W.
Ting Ting W.
Madison, MS
Writing this review is definitely making me want some Pringles now. I have tried many of the favors that they have introduced and i definitely haven't disliked any of them. I highly recommend this if you are carving something crunchy and a little bit salty
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Albemarle, NC
Foodie Expert
This is very addictive, it's hard to stop eating once you stop. You can find these anywhere. Could be a little cheaper, but still affordable. Not the healthiest thing in the world but would recommend for a quick snack.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Canoga Park, CA
These are my favorite. Sour Cream & Onion is the best flavor. Price is great, full of flavor, and great packaging to help prevent chips from breaking too much. The slogan is right. Once you pop, you really can't stop!
Ally M.
Ally M.
Silver city
I love these! The can is completely full of chips unlike most bags of chips which is one of my favorite things about pringles!! I would not recommend them if your looking for a healthy snack but they are still amaizng!
Annesti E.
Annesti E.
Chicago , IL
Foodie Expert
Pringles are the perfect road trip snack because they won't break! I am a repeat consumer. It is delicious and never disappoints. I pick it up at my local drugstores or grocery store. Go to snack, never get sick of it
Van Averie S.
Van Averie S.
Foodie Expert
All time favorite Pringles flavor!! I love this super crispy thin chips that easy to chow-down! And I'd like to warn you guys! its true that once you pop! You cannot stop! Always buy these bad guys! Cant miss this one!
Colby S.
Colby S.
By far my most favorite snack chip. Great with a fresh hoagie or sandwich. I would but them again. I would change the container a little bit. It's hard to get your hand in there and it's kinda inconvenient to dump them out also. But all around I enjoy these
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Longwood , FL
I love pringles and I love sour cream and pinion flavor, so what's not to love about them combine?? This is my favorite flavor of pringles, I can eat a whole can in one sitting! They sell them anywhere and everywhere!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Circle Pines
If food is was crack this would be it for me. I love the way these chips taste. They're affordable but not super healthy but hey, at least you're treating yourself! If you want a quick snack, these are the way to go.
Dalana C.
Dalana C.
Best food everrr!!! These chips are very addicting! Anytime type of pringles are the best! Theure sooo delicious very satisfying! theyre taste passed my expectations by a lot!! I wouldnt change anything about them!!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?