Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (37)
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Pembroke pines Florida, Florida

No las cambio por nada. Bueno no sabia que habian tantos sabores. Posible y me anime un dia a cambiarlas. Porque amo las papas fritas.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.

Estas son mis favoritas después de la de Cheedar. Son crujientes, el sabor a cebolla no es fuerte y son adictivas también. Me encantan
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Cambridge

As a fan of Pringles these are delicious! They never fail to be bursting with flavor unlike some other variations of them. Delicious!
Kollene J.
Kollene J.
Greenwood, IN

I love Pringles. You don't get a bag of air nor do you or anyone else have to listen to an annoying bag while trying to watch a movie!
Laurel W.
Laurel W.
Duluth, MN

I love these chips. They have just the perfect amount of flavor for me! I would suggest them to anyone who likes sour cream and onion!
Dulce R.
Dulce R.
Los Angeles, CA

My ultimate favorite love them very much they are so crispy I love the flavor everything about Pringles I love every flavor they have
Ali H.
Ali H.
Fairfield, CT

Yassss!!! Pringles are so addicting and beat to eat in a hot summer day !!! They don't get all over your fingers like smart popcorn:(
Marsha P.
Marsha P.
Fresno, Ca

One of my favorite night time snacks is Pringles. They are always fresh and satisfy me with there light source cream and onion flavor
Melanie V.
Melanie V.

I love these chips. They have a distinct texture compared to other chips. I like to eat them with the flavor already baked into them.
Chloe Y.
Chloe Y.

Pringles are so good, yet so bad. I could sit there and eat a whole can if I wanted to because of how light and easy they are to eat!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now