BY PRINGLES #9 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Joseph C.
Joseph C.
Oakhurst, OK
Who doesn't love sour cream an onion Pringles? Nice crisp, great taste. I prefer them to sour cream and onion potato chips. The only flaw is the can is too small to fit my hand it. Pringles, make em wider!
Aphid R.
Aphid R.
I get these whenever I have to work long nights at the office or on road trips with family or friends. These are so reliable and convenient when on the go and trying to stay awake. Especially love the cans for after use too, just dust them out and you can easily use them for storage.
Helen B.
Helen B.
Tomball, TX
Potato chips are not my most favorite thing, but Pringles get me. I could easily eat a whole can in a single sitting. The sour cream flavor is my favorite, the perfect amount of flavor & plenty of crunch.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
My all time favorite flavor of Pringles! For some reason it always makes me think of my youth. And they always have some type of sale or promotion on these. I also like that you can buy them almost anywhere including gasoline station stores!
Mckenzie M.
Mckenzie M.
New York
This is my favorite flavor Pringles sour cream and onion. I buy it from Supermarkets, corner stores and more. This is affordable but it's not really healthy because it's supposed to be a yummy chip. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Chelsea S. C.
Chelsea S. C.
hancville
Foodie Expert
Pringles are my favorite. I can't just eat a little. Idk if it even just a little healthy it just taste great and I love them. There are no cons to this brand. There mine and my boyfriends favorite chips.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Zephyrhills Fl
Foodie Expert
I love these chips. I always beg for these over all the rest. They are not the healthiest chips, and not the most affordable, but I will continue to buy them for a little guilty pleasure here and there.
Mattie M.
Mattie M.
Foodie Expert
These are a huge favorite in my family. There's quite a bit in them I wish wasn't. I wish they were a little healthier. I get them at dollar general or Walmart. I love them because your actually getting what you pay for and not just air.
Susan K.
Susan K.
Wasilla, AK
Foodie Expert
These are the ultimate sour cream and onion chips; I could shamelessly eat the whole can. If they found a way to make the general chip healthier with the flavoring the same, I would eat these every week.
Delilah A.
Delilah A.
Moses Lake, WA
Foodie Expert
My favorite flavor is this one (sour cream). And I also like the cheddar kind. I bought this at my local walmart. I usually get it every other shopping trip. It's a great snack and they taste delicious😘
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?