Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Monica A.
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA

I love eating pringles with a passion. I'm a huge eater and love all types of food. But these chips are some of my favorites.
lisa z.
lisa z.

One of the original flavors I enjoy eating. The small snack size is perfect when you plan on packing it to work, school, etc.
Bety P.
Bety P.

Although it has a top to recap and eat them later lol that doesn't happen!! 😂 All the chips are gone! especially this flavor.
Merg T.
Merg T.

Pringles are a fantastic snack to share or to eat alone. When you have one you can't stop, they are great value and so tasty.
Maria S.
Maria S.

Such an awesome snack for any time of the day and they are so addictive! once I eat one I cant stop until I eat the whole box
Tasha J.
Tasha J.

Num num num! My favorite chip flavor the only pringle flavor that i buy! I usually eat these instead of the lays potato chips
Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI

Like they say, you can't just eat one. I don't know what it is about these that makes them so addictive, but they really are.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Valparaiso, IN

A staple in our house. Everyone loves these crisps! The flavor is great and they don't have a greasy feel like potato chips.
sarahi g.
sarahi g.
Spring Valley, CA

The sour cream are the best. Only company of chips that does not sell air I love the fact its full all the way to the top (:
Elida A.
Elida A.

One word for this snack "Delicious" I just try it and l love it the taste is so good if you don't try it yet you should do .
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now