Add a Photo

#10 in Chips
Photos (35)
Isabel O.
Isabel O.

Las Pringles de cebolla son un clásico, han perdurado en el tiempo porque su sabor es muy rico. Me encanta comerlas, son deliciosas.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Charlotte, NC

I love all Pringles, but the Sour Cream and Onion are my favorite. They taste too good that I eat nearly a whole can in one sitting!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.

These are great if you like crunchy and their logo is very true once you pop you can't stop! I could eat a whole can of them easily!
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Surrey, British Columbia

I dare you to eat only a couple of these. They're so good you just can't stop. Super tasty sour cream and onion flavor is addictive.
Megan O.
Megan O.
Erie, PA

One of the classic flavors. I think Pringles have a cool packaging. The cans can be recycled when you're done with the chips!! Haha.
Julie J.
Julie J.

I love eating these. They are yummy and reasonably priced. I always like to have a can in the house. once you pop it you can't stop.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Santa Clarita, CA

My favorite flavor of pringles. I like the individual containers because they're easy to bring to work and easy for portion control
Brittni S.
Brittni S.
Holyoke, MN

I buy these for my husband from our local grocer. They are great flavor and always fresh. For the price you really cannot go wrong.
Alondra  M.
Alondra M.

The bottle makes it easy to eat these chips, also has a great variety of flavors ! all are really good with such a rich salty taste
Victoria S.
Victoria S.

Pringles are love, pringles are life, haha. Seriouslly, this is amazing, i can eat it the whole day and i wouldn`t get tired of it.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now