Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Yoima D.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Daijiona S.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Heather Q.See all 42 photos

BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?I don't think it's the best bu... 7 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese fla...Defently this cause the cheese... 12 Answers
  • What's your favorite Pringles flavor? The limón ones. 20 Answers
Reviews (2094)
Photos (42)
vanessa l.
vanessa l.
sososososo good!!! my family doesn't like purchasing unhealthy snacks often so when I do get my hands on these it's the highlight of my week!!! one of my favorite chip brands I could eat these all day everyday
Ricky R.
Ricky R.
Chesapeake, VA
Foodie Expert
Y'all don't even know, these Pringles are everything. Some people may prefer cheddar cheese, but they are wrong these pringles are everything. I eat these babies all the time in healthy proportion of course.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Brownwood
Wonderful crunchy snack! Taste like sour cream and onion. This product was bought at Walmart and it met my expectations. They are very affordable and my kids love them. I would recommend them to someone else and will be purchasing these again.
Carlotta B.
Carlotta B.
WPB
Foodie Expert
This has been my favorite chips for years as compared to other products this is less as salty and flavored abundantly for to fulfill your taste buds. I've even taken the different flavor to work functions
michelle Q.
michelle Q.
Foodie Expert
If you haven't had pringles where have you been? Lol. Seriously so good, the packaging is classic pringles. Favorite flavor, of course they're not healthy but as a once in a while treat these are bomb lol.
Mckenzie M.
Mckenzie M.
This is my favorite flavor Pringles sour cream and onion. I buy it from Supermarkets, corner stores and more. This is affordable but it's not really healthy because it's supposed to be a yummy chip. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
My all time favorite flavor of Pringles! For some reason it always makes me think of my youth. And they always have some type of sale or promotion on these. I also like that you can buy them almost anywhere including gasoline station stores!
Christina E.
Christina E.
Tulsa, OK
Foodie Expert
Classic! You really can't go wrong with these classic, delicious chips! The flavor isn't overbearing but it's there! They aren't cracked or broken from a regular bag. They are perfect for my 2 1/2 year old toddler.
Tamara B.
Tamara B.
Orlando
This is amazing potatos! I love this flavor! Pringles is incomparable! I buy in Walmart, dollar tree, publix, Kroger, you need the tester. This is a declicious potato. I recommend for you and your family!
Chelsea S. C.
Chelsea S. C.
hancville
Foodie Expert
Pringles are my favorite. I can't just eat a little. Idk if it even just a little healthy it just taste great and I love them. There are no cons to this brand. There mine and my boyfriends favorite chips.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?