Add a Photo

#22 in Chips
Photos (38)
Candace V.
Candace V.

Sour cream and onion are my favorite flavor Pringles. They are a great snack to take to the beach. They are a hit at my house.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.

One of my favorite chips! I always grab a few whenever they're on sale! Once you pop, you can't stop! They're very addicting!
Sammijo B.
Sammijo B.
San Marcos, TX

OMG these are my favorite! Need something to snack on during the day, these are it. Rhey always hit the spot when your hungry.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Terre Haute, IN

Tastes great, no bulky bag to mess with.
Easy to store in the cabinet, don't have to find bag clips. Price is really good too.
Irene H.
Irene H.
Garfield, AR

I prefer my Pringles plain to the heavily flavored ones. Lately though they all seem to leave such an oily taste in my mouth.
Merg T.
Merg T.

Pringles are a fantastic snack to share or to eat alone. When you have one you can't stop, they are great value and so tasty.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.

Hands down my favorite flavor of Pringles! The best part about Pringles are the major crunch that comes along with each bite!
Lauryn C.
Lauryn C.

I just recently tried these, and let me tell you I could not get enough of the taste. You can't not like sour cream and onion
Monica A.
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA

I love eating pringles with a passion. I'm a huge eater and love all types of food. But these chips are some of my favorites.
Bety P.
Bety P.

Although it has a top to recap and eat them later lol that doesn't happen!! 😂 All the chips are gone! especially this flavor.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now