Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (37)
patty w.
patty w.

Amazing to pack in lunch boxes, taking on traveling trips in the car, or just when you have a chip craving but don't want to eat to many.
casey m.
casey m.
Newton, NH

I have loved these and the original since i was little. While they are fattening, they are better than the greasy chips you get in bags.
Johanna D.
Johanna D.
Los Angeles, CA

I'm not usually a person who loves sour cream but after trying these out I loved them. This is now one of my favorite snacks in the go!
Amber F.
Amber F.
Folsom, CA

I love how the top pops open. I love how the flavor has a perfect amount of onion aND sour cream flavor. These are one of my favorites.
Heaven-Leigh A.
Heaven-Leigh A.
Legal, Alberta

They're so amazing and yummy. I eat these all the time. I like that they have a very strong flavor and that every chip has lots on it.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Union City, NJ

This is my favorite flavor! The sour cream and onion is pretty dominant, but it tastes very good. So addicting you can't just have one.
Hannah I.
Hannah I.
Livermore, CA

Sour cream & onion are the best flavor of chips and these are awesome. Be careful! Dangerous. Have one and you will eat the entire can!
Cari A.
Cari A.

These are my favorite sour cream and onion chip. They always have the right amount of flavor. However, they do have a weird aftertaste.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Pembroke pines Florida, Florida

No las cambio por nada. Bueno no sabia que habian tantos sabores. Posible y me anime un dia a cambiarlas. Porque amo las papas fritas.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.

Estas son mis favoritas después de la de Cheedar. Son crujientes, el sabor a cebolla no es fuerte y son adictivas también. Me encantan
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now