BY PRINGLES #33 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Madison B.
Ellensburg, WA
My go-to craving when I'm on-the-go! They are fast, easy, cheap, and delicious! I got them from my local Fred Meyer and they were super inexpensive! Great taste and nice to share with others! Makes lunches and outings a lot easier!
Leslie T.
Del Rio, TX
If you're looking for a great chip here it is. Great for road trips because of the packaging it won't break into small pieces. You are definitely getting your money's worth, the chips are packed to the top which means no extra air!
Tammy B.
Phoenix
The favorite in my house. BBQ is a close second. This brand reminds me of my childhood. It was always a treat to see this tube sticking out. They are light and just the right amount of flavor and salt. My granddaughter loves them too
These are an all time family favorite. Great for watching a movie, having a cookout, or just cheating on your diet. Even shoving the hand all the way down to the bottom to get the last chip is part of the experience, Pringles, don't change a thing.
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
The best of the best. Sour cream and onion is so good. They are very addictive and before you know it they are gone! The only problem is its difficult for larger hands to get into the tube but that means more for me. Great taste
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
I LOVE THESE CHIPS!!! Sour cream and onion pringles are such a weakness of mine. I know the commercials say that you can't have just one, but it is SOOO true!! If I eat one, I WILL eat the entire can. I literally cannot resist them.
Kristin L.
Such a classic flavor. You cannot go wrong with sour cream and onion. With pringles you don't feel like they stole from you by being mostly air. This packaging is brilliant to give you the most product with as little packaging.
Devin V.
Elizabethtown , Pa
These are the BEST sour cream and onion chip! They are BURSTING with great flavor and once you start you really cant stop! They have gown up in price over the last several years, but still worth it to buy. I only with they came in larger containers with more chips!
Joline N.
I love the taste of these chips.
The taste is very comforting and these chips are a very good snack.
Yes it did meet my expectations.
It was very delicious.
Something else that I want to add is that it comes in good packaging.
Kasey O.
Montgomery, AL
These chips have always been my number one since the first time I ever bit into one of these delicious duck bill shape chips. Honestly, I do not know anyone who does not like Pringles. Especially the sour cream and onion kind.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?