Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Kollene J.
Kollene J.
Greenwood, IN

I love Pringles. You don't get a bag of air nor do you or anyone else have to listen to an annoying bag while trying to watch a movie!
Laurel W.
Laurel W.
Duluth, MN

I love these chips. They have just the perfect amount of flavor for me! I would suggest them to anyone who likes sour cream and onion!
Ali H.
Ali H.
Fairfield, CT

Yassss!!! Pringles are so addicting and beat to eat in a hot summer day !!! They don't get all over your fingers like smart popcorn:(
Marsha P.
Marsha P.
Fresno, Ca

One of my favorite night time snacks is Pringles. They are always fresh and satisfy me with there light source cream and onion flavor
Melanie V.
Melanie V.

I love these chips. They have a distinct texture compared to other chips. I like to eat them with the flavor already baked into them.
Chloe Y.
Chloe Y.

Pringles are so good, yet so bad. I could sit there and eat a whole can if I wanted to because of how light and easy they are to eat!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Cullman, AL

These are my favorite chips. I like the convenient size. It keeps me from overdoing it. Also, they are easy to send kids lunch boxes.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Kissimmee, FL

ii just have an obsession with sour cream and onion flavored things so when i buy pringles, this is deff the flavor i always go for!
Katrina B.
Katrina B.

J'adore!!! This chips are the best ever! All its flavors... Súper great! All the presentations.. I love it! My must have snacks hehe
Naydalin G.
Naydalin G.
Lynn, MA

These are actually my favorite chips in the world . I love how they come in different flavors and they are just so crunchy and good!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now