Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Yoima D.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Daijiona S.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Heather Q.See all 42 photos

BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?I don't think it's the best bu... 7 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese fla...Defently this cause the cheese... 12 Answers
  • What's your favorite Pringles flavor? The limón ones. 20 Answers
Reviews (2094)
Photos (42)
Emily L.
Emily L.
Nashua, NH
These were my favorite chips when I was a kid. I could pretty much eat the whole can in one sitting. The flavors of pringles and the crunch of the chips is awesome, I would recommend pringles as a snack to anyone.
Alexa S.
Alexa S.
I love these chips! Something about it brings back memories of movie night with my aunt and sister. It was and will aways be my go to snack for a good show or movie! Sour cream onion was always the flavor that we would reach high for on the shell. I recommend! Make a duck beak when you get them!
Peyton K.
Peyton K.
Foodie Expert
The pringles sour cream and onion are my favorite chips ever. They are so yummy and addicting. I have had these many times and will continue to buy them. I also highly recommend these to anyone who loves Pringles.
Cheyanne V.
Cheyanne V.
Saint Paul
Pringles sour cream and onion is absolutely delicious! It taste so good and is not expensive! I buy these at my local shopping stores and gas stations! Easy to get to! It is a great snack for the side of any dish!
Deneen M.
Deneen M.
Maynardville, TN
Foodie Expert
Fave chips ever probably. I get them at Walmart, I'm a repeat customer for sure. This is my favorite brand to buy this flavor because I love how thick the chip itself is. I have definitely recommended to others.
Jeannie C.
Jeannie C.
Brookyn
Most of you know it's trademark, once you pop, you can't stop, and it's pretty true! I used to purchase these when I was younger. It cost more than a regular bag of Wise branded chips, and it sort of tasted fake, like a chemically created chip with addictive qualities. Don't get me wrong, it tasted good, but it definitely did not taste natural.
Sallie B.
Sallie B.
Chattanooga
Foodie Expert
best classic flavor. never disappoints. awesome price at Walmart & even the Dollar Tree carries this flavor. I've bought thewe for years & don't plan on quitting anytime soon as they're my toddlers favorite too.
Zion L.
Zion L.
Jacksonville
All Pringles are so good like oh my gosh they are so bomb I don't know the ingredients but it's potato chips and it's just like a guilty pleasure cause it's not really healthy would recommend to others of course
Brittney E.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Foodie Expert
I love pringles!! Sour cream and onion is my favorite flavor, it seems like once you 'pop the top' on these you can't stop eating them. Target usually has great deals on these 2 for $3 and a variety of flavors
Jayne-Marie L.
Jayne-Marie L.
Spring, TX
Foodie Expert
I'm a sucker for sour cream and onion. These aren't my favorite but I do like them. The can is obviously a problem because when you get to the bottom it's hard to get them out. And they're not really healthy.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?