BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Nicole O.
Nicole O.
West Allis
Each chip in the container is full of flavor.  It is so addicting that when you pop the top you want to keep going and eat the whole container.  Each chip has just enough flavor of the sour cream and not too much onion to overwhelm it.  You have the equal amount of flavor in every single bite!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Beech Creek
These are my favorite sour cream and onion chips of all time. They have the best flavor and aren't over powering. The only thing that I don't enjoy is the canister they come in. I know it's a Pringle trademark but seriously adult hands do not fit down in there!
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Everson, PA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite chips. The only chip brand you can really get where you're not paying for air. These chips are very flavorful. It's not really healthy but there are not many chips that taste really good and are healthy.
Kirsten J.
Kirsten J.
These chips are the best. They aren't bagged so they don't have half air in it. This container also has a lid so you can take it anywhere you go. Sour cream and onion is my favorite flavor of chip. I recommend this chip brand and trying all the other flavors.
Delihla C.
Delihla C.
OH MY GOODNESS! These were my favorite snacks as a child. Sour cream and onion is still my favorite flavor. I hated the packaging but it grew on me. I still love these but as u grow u need to watch out on ur intake haha.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
New York
A good snack to eat but the chips are very thin I always buy these all the time. The flavor on them is very good but I wish they could be just a bit thicker because every time I eat them it leaves you wanting to eat more.
Karina u.
Karina u.
Hollywood, FL
Foodie Expert
Sour cream and Onion chips have always been my favorite flavor. I absolutely love Pringles so easy to carry around with you and such a yummy snack. I highly recommend if you haven't tried this tasty mouth watering chips!
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Ripon, CA
Shoutout to the only chip company that doesn't sell air. These pringles are straight up addictive. Pretty affordable in my opinion for being so delicious. Would definitely recommend to others if they've never tried them
Rayell B.
Rayell B.
Foodie Expert
I love this favor Pringles. Very good chips. They are so addicting because you can't just eat one of them. These are affordable chips. I have always liked these chips! Great snack. I like the packaging of the chips too.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Foodie Expert
These chips are delicious, thin, and crispy. They are delicious in many flavors. You can buy them at any grocery store and they are a great price. They are definitely not healthy but taste good and I would recommend them!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?