BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?9 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?13 Answers
Susan K.
Susan K.
Wasilla, AK
Foodie Expert
These are the ultimate sour cream and onion chips; I could shamelessly eat the whole can. If they found a way to make the general chip healthier with the flavoring the same, I would eat these every week.
Mattie M.
Mattie M.
Foodie Expert
These are a huge favorite in my family. There's quite a bit in them I wish wasn't. I wish they were a little healthier. I get them at dollar general or Walmart. I love them because your actually getting what you pay for and not just air.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Glenmora
I like the sour cream and onion the best. I also like the fact that they are backed. And you can make a duck beak to add a little fun. You can actually taste the flavor on them and has a good crunch too.
Nene S.
Nene S.
Merryville
I really like the Pringles brand of chips the best I I seem to like the sour cream and onion flavor of the best. It's very affordable I normally buy at Walmart that I have bought it at a grocery store before Kroger's I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Bamberg, SC
I purchase these on a regular basis per the request of my son. I put them in his lunch every day. Sometimes I reach for them and they are empty. My chil'd friends like them too! Tasty! Highly recommend!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Zephyrhills Fl
Foodie Expert
I love these chips. I always beg for these over all the rest. They are not the healthiest chips, and not the most affordable, but I will continue to buy them for a little guilty pleasure here and there.
Delilah A.
Delilah A.
Moses Lake, WA
Foodie Expert
My favorite flavor is this one (sour cream). And I also like the cheddar kind. I bought this at my local walmart. I usually get it every other shopping trip. It's a great snack and they taste delicious😘
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Elk Creek, VA
Foodie Expert
The best pringles by far. This has the most flavor (in my opinion) out of all the different flavors. The sour cream doesn't overwhelm the onion, or vice versa. I've loved these since I was little, and I'll always be a repeat customer.
Niecey E.
Niecey E.
Antioch, TN
Who doesn't love a good Pringle? This is the perfect chip for any sandwich. Light crips taste, just crumble easy, but that's with any chip. Can't eat too many for calorie reasons but I love the flavor
Shalini S.
Shalini S.
Kissimmee, FL
Foodie Expert
Pringles sour cream and onion flavor is a long time favorite of mine. Since a young child I have been eating this flavor. The great thing with Pringle is that they offer numerous flavors and choice for you.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?