Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Weaverville, NC

We love these! Always have them for summer cookouts. We ways have to buy multiple cans because they go so fast!
Farrah M.
Farrah M.
Stoney beach, Md

My famils favorite pringles flavor. Very tasty and love pringles all together! They're our favorite chip brand.
Erin Y.
Erin Y.

I love Pringle and I love these chips. They are a classic and deserve that! Good for snacking and live the can.
Taneka A.
Taneka A.

I've been eating pringles™ since my teen years and i can say , they are great ! also great for duck lips. #lol
Darla W.
Darla W.
Pflugerville, TX

These are so good! They are one of my favorite Pringles flavors. I just love the texture of Pringles. So good!
Kayleigh C.
Kayleigh C.
Roanoke, VA

Definitely not too much to say about these other than delicious !! only bad thing is you can't eat just one ;)
Johnna R.
Johnna R.

Love it! Not just because of the clever and that easy closes but that is actually fuller than the bag ones lok
Fernanda M.
Fernanda M.
N Hollywood, CA

They keep releasing new flavors and I keep going back to this one. No other flavor is as tasty, in my opinion.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Bala Cynwyd, Pa

Sour cream and onion is my favorite flavor and mixed with the deliciousness of the regular Pringles... So good
Catherine W.
Catherine W.
Alpharetta, GA

The packaging is great because it is filled to the top so you know you are not getting ripped off by air space
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?