Add a Photo

#31 in Chips
Photos (38)
Talika J.
Talika J.

It's very yummy it has a very good flavor and it's vegetarian the can is full and the chip is very crunchy and full of flavor
Maria R.
Maria R.
Fort Bragg, CA

These are my favorite kind of Pringles and Pringles is my favorite brand of chips. Hooray to the company that doesn't sell air.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Terre Haute, IN

Tastes great, no bulky bag to mess with.
Easy to store in the cabinet, don't have to find bag clips. Price is really good too.
ariel s.
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA

I've always loved pringles chips but the sour cream is my favorite...it's soooo good..it's could eat the whole thing by myself
Mj Z.
Mj Z.

Who doesn't love Pringles! Once I have a bite of these I can't stop lol. They are always satisfying and well worth their price
Meghan W.
Meghan W.

These are my favorite sour cream and onion chips ever! Not only because you get so much but because they're freakin' delicious
Annette H.
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA

I really enjoy these. Lots of flavor and less calories than potato chips. Just as good on their own or with an onion dip. Yum.
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
Haslett, MI

Every single day I eat these. You couldn't go wrong buying these. Omgosh. Pringles also is only one that doesn't sell you air.
Kelley N.
Kelley N.
Pomona, CA

All time fave flavor ! I had this when i was a kid and will continue to eat this ! I love the texture and the taste all in one
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC

These chips are easy to carry wherever you go. I really enjoy snacking on these chips. It is hard to stop once you pop though.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now