BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Kasey O.
Kasey O.
Montgomery, AL
Foodie Expert
These chips have always been my number one since the first time I ever bit into one of these delicious duck bill shape chips. Honestly, I do not know anyone who does not like Pringles. Especially the sour cream and onion kind.
Sam M.
Sam M.
St. Louis
This is my favorite flavor of pringles. I usually but it at my local grocery store or gas station. It's very cheap and tastes amazing. It's not to over powering and it has the perfect crunch to it. I would definitely recommend!
Rosa G.
Rosa G.
Homestead, FL
The only Pringles I can't get enough of. You can never just have one. I usually eat the whole thing by myself. It's so hard to share when they taste THAT good. Not as healthy as you'll like. I mean what chips are? But not too bad to have once in a while on cheat day.
Joline N.
Joline N.
I love the taste of these chips.
The taste is very comforting and these chips are a very good snack.
Yes it did meet my expectations.
It was very delicious.
Something else that I want to add is that it comes in good packaging.
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
Foodie Expert
Such a classic flavor. You cannot go wrong with sour cream and onion. With pringles you don't feel like they stole from you by being mostly air. This packaging is brilliant to give you the most product with as little packaging.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
San Antonio, TX
These are my favorite flavor of Pringles! They are the flavor that has my mouth watering at just the thought of having them. I've noticed that many people in my family enjoy them and the snack itself is a good size for sharing!
Theresa P.
Theresa P.
Northport, AL
The great thing about Pringles is the container! Chips never get crushed and they seal tight so they don't get stale. These have just th right flavor-not overpowering, and the perfect crunch. We love our Pringles in my house!
Gabriela E.
Gabriela E.
I love sour cream and onion Pringles. They're so flavorful and they're just a great snack. They're not so healthy for you so I suggest not eating all of them at the same time but I do anyways. What can I say I love Pringles.
Liz O.
Liz O.
Roy
Pringles is the only brand that doesn't sell air, it comes with a great portion, it lasts me a few days. The taste is amazing and I love how they're never too salty. Gotta love the baked feeling instead of greasy fried chips.
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Everson, PA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite chips. The only chip brand you can really get where you're not paying for air. These chips are very flavorful. It's not really healthy but there are not many chips that taste really good and are healthy.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?