Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Yoima D.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Daijiona S.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Heather Q.See all 42 photos

BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?I don't think it's the best bu... 7 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese fla...Defently this cause the cheese... 12 Answers
  • What's your favorite Pringles flavor? The limón ones. 20 Answers
Reviews (2087)
Photos (42)
Van Averie S.
Van Averie S.
Foodie Expert
All time favorite Pringles flavor!! I love this super crispy thin chips that easy to chow-down! And I'd like to warn you guys! its true that once you pop! You cannot stop! Always buy these bad guys! Cant miss this one!
Annesti E.
Annesti E.
Chicago , IL
Foodie Expert
Pringles are the perfect road trip snack because they won't break! I am a repeat consumer. It is delicious and never disappoints. I pick it up at my local drugstores or grocery store. Go to snack, never get sick of it
Colby S.
Colby S.
By far my most favorite snack chip. Great with a fresh hoagie or sandwich. I would but them again. I would change the container a little bit. It's hard to get your hand in there and it's kinda inconvenient to dump them out also. But all around I enjoy these
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Foodie Expert
This is very addictive, it's hard to stop eating once you stop. You can find these anywhere. Could be a little cheaper, but still affordable. Not the healthiest thing in the world but would recommend for a quick snack.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Longwood
I love pringles and I love sour cream and pinion flavor, so what's not to love about them combine?? This is my favorite flavor of pringles, I can eat a whole can in one sitting! They sell them anywhere and everywhere!
Adah H.
Adah H.
New York
Foodie Expert
Unlike other chip brands, pringles always fills up the can. The chips are so light and crispy and each chip always has enough flavor coated on it. There's always deals on pringles such as buy 2 get 1 free at Walmart.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Hollywood
Foodie Expert
Pringles is the only brand that doesn't sell you air. I love the taste of the chips and the packaging is very neat for children or for a day at the beach or park. They have so many flavors which is a big plus and they also have many different products.
Saher J.
Saher J.
Sterling
Foodie Expert
If I do succumb to my cravings then this is the choice for me. I love how easy it is to save some for later because of the packaging. The shape is distinct and you get what you pay for when it comes to this product.
Qunoot A.
Qunoot A.
Foodie Expert
People are grossed out by this flavour and I think it's because of the scent but I enjoy the taste. This is not garlicky but if you like thatvtaste you'll enjoy this :) probably not the healthiest but it's so tasty
Olivia K.
Olivia K.
Conway
I love this kind of Pringles so much! It is my favorite. I bought it at Kroger. It was definitely delicious. There's nothing bad about this snack if you want something yummy. I would totally recommend buying this the next time you need a yummy snack.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?