BY PRINGLES #15 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Janelly L.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been eating Pringles for many years and I love it. I always reach for this brand and they are very good. I have no complains these are very good. You can purchase these from any grocery store.
Yadira N.
Yuma
These chips are very filling but so addictive. These are very affordable anywhere. The flavors are also very good and has creative names for each flavor. I am a repeat costume of this product. I would recommend anyone to try these chips .
Jade B.
Louisville
These are a classic. I mean who doesn't like pringles. I've been eating these since I was little and I love them. I buy them all the time and so does my family. I love these type of chips and they don't jip ya of chips, they barely have air in them already!! It's great I love it
Cynayah B.
This brand is everyone's favorite chip brand. It's sooooo delicious and the flavors are great but my favorite is the sour cream onion!!! I always get this flavor when I'm in the mood for a nice chip snack. I would tell lots of people about this chip brand.
Chelsea B.
Artesia, CA
These are my favorite snack! i love the flavor of these chips. they are my go-to snack and the packaging is easy to travel with! I stick the can in a cup holder on long car rides or just sticking them in my bag when going to the beach
Sarah V.
Storrs, CT
Foodie Expert
The best pringles flavor! Each chip is always seasoned and tastes so good. I haven't had many of the newer flavors but I think this would still be my favorite. I recommend it to anyone looking for a flavorful sour cream and onion chip.
victoria b.
Burbank, CA
Foodie Expert
I will always love any kind of potato chip. This one is my favorite with sandwiches. It doesn't really blow any other chip out of the water, but they taste good and they're addictive. Once you pop, the fun really doesn't stop until the can is empty.
Krystal S.
Elk Creek, VA
Foodie Expert
The best pringles by far. This has the most flavor (in my opinion) out of all the different flavors. The sour cream doesn't overwhelm the onion, or vice versa. I've loved these since I was little, and I'll always be a repeat customer.
Mia G.
Sour cream and onion Pringles are always the perfect snack. Whether it's for a road trip, a trip to the beach, or a snack for the movies. With thin chips, lots of flavor and a good amount of chips, pringles always leave me satisfied!
Madison B.
Ellensburg, WA
Foodie Expert
My go-to craving when I'm on-the-go! They are fast, easy, cheap, and delicious! I got them from my local Fred Meyer and they were super inexpensive! Great taste and nice to share with others! Makes lunches and outings a lot easier!
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?