Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#70 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Boaz, AL

I can't seem to keep these in my house. The entire can will be gone within hours of coming home from the market.
Erin Y.
Erin Y.

I love Pringle and I love these chips. They are a classic and deserve that! Good for snacking and live the can.
Farrah M.
Farrah M.
Stoney beach, Md

My famils favorite pringles flavor. Very tasty and love pringles all together! They're our favorite chip brand.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.

Sour cream & onion Pringles does sound good to me. I think I love to buy some more Pringles brand potato crisps
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Weaverville, NC

We love these! Always have them for summer cookouts. We ways have to buy multiple cans because they go so fast!
Kathleen K.
Kathleen K.

Yummmmmmmmm! I loveeeee pringlessss ! Best flavor ever!!!!!!!!!! Buy it!!! You can never go wrong with Pringles
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Frostburg, MD

Once you pop you can't stop! One of my favorite chips. They taste so delicious, it's hard to only eat a couple!
Joann L.
Joann L.
Midlothian, IL

My favorite pringles favor. It is always a hit with children and grownups. You can never go wrong with pringles
Laura C.
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX

My all time favorite, sour cream and onion. I have been enjoying Pringles since I was a young child. Delicious.
Devan W.
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl

I love Pringles! They are such great tasting snacks. I like taking them on trips because they are easy to pack!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now