BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Layla C.
Layla C.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite chips. I get them at Walmart for $1.50 or less I'm not quite sure. Did you leave my mouth dry but not to dry so it's not a big deal. They compare to the lays ones. I would recommend this to others they are so good
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Quaker Hill, CT
Foodie Expert
The best pringles flavor! Each chip is always seasoned and tastes so good. I haven't had many of the newer flavors but I think this would still be my favorite. I recommend it to anyone looking for a flavorful sour cream and onion chip.
Madisyn W.
Madisyn W.
Metuchen, NJ
I love this flavor of chip from Pringles! I love the way the company packages their product. Obviously not the healthiest of snacks but still delicious. I like that the chip itself (not the flavoring) is different than most chips (as in it’s not as greasy as most chip brands).
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Phoenix
Foodie Expert
The favorite in my house. BBQ is a close second. This brand reminds me of my childhood. It was always a treat to see this tube sticking out. They are light and just the right amount of flavor and salt. My granddaughter loves them too
Katie B.
Katie B.
Henryville
I LOVE THESE CHIPS!!! Sour cream and onion pringles are such a weakness of mine. I know the commercials say that you can't have just one, but it is SOOO true!! If I eat one, I WILL eat the entire can. I literally cannot resist them.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Roy, WA
Foodie Expert
My go-to craving when I'm on-the-go! They are fast, easy, cheap, and delicious! I got them from my local Fred Meyer and they were super inexpensive! Great taste and nice to share with others! Makes lunches and outings a lot easier!
Cynthia N.
Cynthia N.
duluth, GA
these chips are the best. i love them so much. it taste so good. i love the packaging cause they fill the can all the way, which is better than bag chips. this brand of chips are so good i do recommend it to those who are chip lovers
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Del Rio
If you're looking for a great chip here it is. Great for road trips because of the packaging it won't break into small pieces. You are definitely getting your money's worth, the chips are packed to the top which means no extra air!
Mia R.
Mia R.
Best of the best in sour cream and onion product chip wise. Love that it's a light snack and doesn't leave a super strong bad after taste in your breathe, but easy packabging to take with you anywhere. Only bad thing is once you start eating them it's sooo hard to put down!
Mia G.
Mia G.
Sour cream and onion Pringles are always the perfect snack. Whether it's for a road trip, a trip to the beach, or a snack for the movies. With thin chips, lots of flavor and a good amount of chips, pringles always leave me satisfied!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?