BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?9 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?13 Answers
Pamela  S.
Pamela S.
Portage, MI
This is my most favorite flavors on Pringles. I love the spur taste. I have nothing against this product. Every time I bought this product I feel happy and overjoyed. Definitely one of my comfort food ever!
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Fowlerville
All time favorite snack! The sour cream and onion are a light snack, you can grab a few and staisfy that need for a savory crunch. You can get these at any grocery store for a good price! They are delicious!
Ricky R.
Ricky R.
Chesapeake, VA
Foodie Expert
Y'all don't even know, these Pringles are everything. Some people may prefer cheddar cheese, but they are wrong these pringles are everything. I eat these babies all the time in healthy proportion of course.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Brownwood , TX
Wonderful crunchy snack! Taste like sour cream and onion. This product was bought at Walmart and it met my expectations. They are very affordable and my kids love them. I would recommend them to someone else and will be purchasing these again.
Carlotta B.
Carlotta B.
WPB
Foodie Expert
This has been my favorite chips for years as compared to other products this is less as salty and flavored abundantly for to fulfill your taste buds. I've even taken the different flavor to work functions
Tamara B.
Tamara B.
Orlando
This is amazing potatos! I love this flavor! Pringles is incomparable! I buy in Walmart, dollar tree, publix, Kroger, you need the tester. This is a declicious potato. I recommend for you and your family!
Chelsea S. C.
Chelsea S. C.
hancville
Foodie Expert
Pringles are my favorite. I can't just eat a little. Idk if it even just a little healthy it just taste great and I love them. There are no cons to this brand. There mine and my boyfriends favorite chips.
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
N Hollywood, CA
Whenever we crave chips but don't want to buy a big bag worth we always get pringles I feel like it has its unique taste and we always like the sour cream and onion flavor which you can never go wrong with
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
My all time favorite flavor of Pringles! For some reason it always makes me think of my youth. And they always have some type of sale or promotion on these. I also like that you can buy them almost anywhere including gasoline station stores!
Mckenzie M.
Mckenzie M.
New York
This is my favorite flavor Pringles sour cream and onion. I buy it from Supermarkets, corner stores and more. This is affordable but it's not really healthy because it's supposed to be a yummy chip. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?