Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Adam-maranda G.
Adam-maranda G.
Russellville, AL

My son loved the we chips. they are kids an mess friendly. they also don't empty your wallet. I recommend these.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Abingdon, VA

My absolute favorite! I've loved these since I was a little girl and now they are my daughters favorite as well!
Laurie T.
Laurie T.
Youngsville, NC

Just ordered these online. I love Pringles. Love the variety in this pack. Perfect for traveling and one the go.
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Boaz, AL

I can't seem to keep these in my house. The entire can will be gone within hours of coming home from the market.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX

My all time favorite, sour cream and onion. I have been enjoying Pringles since I was a young child. Delicious.
Kathleen K.
Kathleen K.

Yummmmmmmmm! I loveeeee pringlessss ! Best flavor ever!!!!!!!!!! Buy it!!! You can never go wrong with Pringles
Joann L.
Joann L.
Midlothian, IL

My favorite pringles favor. It is always a hit with children and grownups. You can never go wrong with pringles
Farrah M.
Farrah M.
Stoney beach, Md

My famils favorite pringles flavor. Very tasty and love pringles all together! They're our favorite chip brand.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Frostburg, MD

Once you pop you can't stop! One of my favorite chips. They taste so delicious, it's hard to only eat a couple!
Jenny W.
Jenny W.

Sour cream & onion Pringles does sound good to me. I think I love to buy some more Pringles brand potato crisps
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now