Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Yoima D.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Daijiona S.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Heather Q.See all 42 photos

BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?I don't think it's the best bu... 7 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese fla...Defently this cause the cheese... 12 Answers
  • What's your favorite Pringles flavor? The limón ones. 20 Answers
Reviews (2072)
Photos (42)
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
My kid loves these and so do I. He's a picky eater and will eat these no problem. You get a lot for the price and usually they are on sale 5 for 5 so that makes it even better. Like the packaging as well anything with a lid is definitely great when you have children.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
San Antonio, TX
These are my favorite flavor of Pringles! They are the flavor that has my mouth watering at just the thought of having them. I've noticed that many people in my family enjoy them and the snack itself is a good size for sharing!
Liz O.
Liz O.
Roy
Pringles is the only brand that doesn't sell air, it comes with a great portion, it lasts me a few days. The taste is amazing and I love how they're never too salty. Gotta love the baked feeling instead of greasy fried chips.
Kasey O.
Kasey O.
Montgomery
Foodie Expert
These tips have always been my number one since the first time I ever fit into one of these delicious duckbill shape chips. Honestly I do not know anyone who does not like Pringles. Especially the sour cream and onion kind.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Upland , CA
Foodie Expert
Another lil snack my kids love LOL I guess it's true what they say once you pop you can't stop because my kids love these! I buy the mini cans so they each can hold their own I get them at Costco and it stops the fighting.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Foodie Expert
These chips are delicious, thin, and crispy. They are delicious in many flavors. You can buy them at any grocery store and they are a great price. They are definitely not healthy but taste good and I would recommend them!
Rayell B.
Rayell B.
Foodie Expert
I love this favor Pringles. Very good chips. They are so addicting because you can't just eat one of them. These are affordable chips. I have always liked these chips! Great snack. I like the packaging of the chips too.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Ripon
Shoutout to the only chip company that doesn't sell air. These pringles are straight up addictive. Pretty affordable in my opinion for being so delicious. Would definitely recommend to others if they've never tried them
Kirsten J.
Kirsten J.
These chips are the best. They aren't bagged so they don't have half air in it. This container also has a lid so you can take it anywhere you go. Sour cream and onion is my favorite flavor of chip. I recommend this chip brand and trying all the other flavors.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Longwood
I love pringles and I love sour cream and pinion flavor, so what's not to love about them combine?? This is my favorite flavor of pringles, I can eat a whole can in one sitting! They sell them anywhere and everywhere!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?