Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Brisa S.
Brisa S.
Las Vegas, NV

I love Pringles cheddar cheese they are so delicious. I love how i can take my container everywhere to work to the park everywhere i go.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Springville, UT

This is one of the original flavor, and I still think it's the best. I do wish they would put flavor on both sides of the chips, though.
Amy M.
Amy M.

This is a family favorite. I crack it open and every body digs in. S a matter of fact, my wight year old niece won't eat anyother brand.
Keayona M.
Keayona M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

My Favorite. Chips I Love To Eat. The Flavor Is Amazing And Rich. There's A Fair Amount Of Chips In The Can. And They Always Taste Fresh
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
Paradise, NL

Who doesn't love Pringles like honestly so good! Could eat a whole thing myself in one sitting. If you haven't tried them you should!!!!
Raquel B.
Raquel B.
Quito, Ecuador

The perfect combination! These are my faves when it comes to Pringles. Perfect to take out and eat a few when you crave something salty.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
miami , florida

I love the Pringles but if I get to choose master the onion with sour cream is my delirium meaning I like all and I do not like to share
patty w.
patty w.

Amazing to pack in lunch boxes, taking on traveling trips in the car, or just when you have a chip craving but don't want to eat to many.
casey m.
casey m.
Newton, NH

I have loved these and the original since i was little. While they are fattening, they are better than the greasy chips you get in bags.
Anita C.
Anita C.
Youngstown, OH

I'm always a little indifferent when it comes to Pringles. I really like them but wish they had a little more flavor. Still good though!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now