Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Kinza I.
Kinza I.
Warren, Michigan

My favorite flavor, so good and hits all the right notes. I swear I can't find any of the new flavors to compete with this one.
Serena V.
Serena V.
Guntersville, AL

I love these chips. They're good if you get sick of the greasy chip. They're yummy and my toddler loves them too in moderation.
Celina R.
Celina R.
El Paso, TX

Love, love, love! These are the perfect snack for a summer day by the pool or on a road trip. Not an overwhelming taste either.
Skylar W.
Skylar W.
Concord, CA

These are always good, they taste the same way they did when I was little. If you need something good and quick then get these.
Chloe A.
Chloe A.

So lush and full of flavour best Pringles in my opinion!! If you like a good packet of crisps then these are the ones for you !
Miguel R.
Miguel R.

One of the best potato chips. It so flavorful you can taste the sour cream and onions this potato chips is better then Doritos.
Kainat T.
Kainat T.

Has a little tanginess to it. Quite sweet but somewhat tastes like it's said to. Fine sized can and good fr munching on the go.
Emily D.
Emily D.

Love this flavor! You can never eat just a couple chips when it comes to these! The flavor is strong but subtle, and addicting!
LEAR16516|Litaura G.
LEAR16516|Litaura G.

Para mi estas son las mejores papas que existen en el mercado por no se parten no son grasosas y son super crujientes y divinas
Maria R.
Maria R.
Fort Bragg, CA

These are my favorite kind of Pringles and Pringles is my favorite brand of chips. Hooray to the company that doesn't sell air.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now