Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (37)
Kaitlynn R.
Kaitlynn R.
Milan, IN

The flavor of this chips is really good, like the classic sour cream and onion flavor, however they leave a chalky feel in the aftertaste.
Sharifa L.
Sharifa L.

Out of all the flavors... sour cream and is hands down my favorite flavor. eEven more than cheddar... though cheddar is good. really good.
Himanshu B.
Himanshu B.
Rego Park, NY

My all time favorite and cant eat enough of this. Love the taste and flavor. I have tried other brands but nothing is as crisp as pringles
Ale o.
Ale o.
NM

I'm eating this right now and they are so delicious they have a flavor that everyone will like I usually get the original or the cheddar.
Grace C.
Grace C.

My favourite thing in the whole entire world i could eat them all day I love love love them so so so much they are my favourite food ever
Silvia S.
Silvia S.

This potatoes are my favorites, the flavor is sooooo good! They are the perfect compliment to my hamburguers or hot dogs, love love love!
Susan A.
Susan A.
Bakersfield, CA

Love these chips, so much so that it is hard not to eat the whole can in one sitting lol. Good flavor, good snack and really inexpensive.
Letty A.
Letty A.
Katy, TX

The best and I super highly recommend this product!The best and I super highly recommend this product! Especially if you're picky like me
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
Milledgeville, GA

These are my all time favorite flavor of cheetos!!! they're so tasty and almost addicting. its nect to impossible to not eat an entire can
I love Pringles . The chips taste great . The chips are so crunchy . I have always been a fan of Pringles . This is my favorite brand !💖💖
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now