BY PRINGLES #33 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Virginia T.
Lumberton, TX
This has been my favorite snack before I came here in the US. I love all Pringles products but this one will always be the best. The taste, crispiness and the soury taste is superb!
jasmine v.
Magna, Utah
MY FAVORITE CHIPS EVERRR! i love how it's not full of air like most bags of chips lolll. it has a very good amount in them ! i don't consider this healthy butttt it's still good as a midnight snack when you're craving something good and salty !
Sierra F.
Ridgewood, NY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these to snack on, every time I go grocery shopping I grab a can of these, they are very affordable, they have various flavors of these. Pringles is the only chip that actually fills it up completely to the top. Highly recommend.
Harmony K.
Hollywood , FL
We can all agree that this chip brand is best known for there not only great tasting chip but for not selling you air, other chip brands get you excited and give you a big bag mostly filled with air, but this brand fills all the way to the top.
Valentina B.
I really love the pringles potato. This is love in the bottle. Favorite flavor of chips is hands down sour cream and onion. Pringles are great because you get what you spend. Recommended!!
Dantrell G.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE pringles, especially the original flavor. They're pretty addicting and once you pop, you really can't stop LOL. I love that they've always been so affordable and available in practically every grocery store. I would recommend these.
Sheila M.
Brooklyn, NY
Sour cream and onion is my favorite flavor . I did not really like the taste of it with the Pringle chip I like it better on a lays type of chip instead. This was my first time trying this product out I definitely like the plain flavor better
Angela F.
These are the most addicting chips ever. I could eat Pringles everyday. I bought them at Walmart and will be buying them again. The make a great treat for my students, and I buy them each month. The smaller containers are the best for teachers looking for an easy treat for students.
shayla g.
Arvada, CO
I love these chips . I never leave the store without them . They are very affordable. I'm not quite sure what ingredients are in it . A pro of this would be They taste so good. I would recommend if you like sour cream onion and chedder chips
Shanna F.
Merced
I love this flavor! It's so hard to only easy a couple of these! I do like them better than the Lays brand. They aren't the healthiest but the packaging makes them taste fresher than a bag of chips. I always pair them with my sandwiches.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?