BY PRINGLES #22 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Sarah E.
I am usually a person whom does not eat a lot of chips, or processed foods. But in this case it is a completely different story. These chips are very flavorful, delicious, and very good for the buck. They are just perfectly seasoned, and I could eat them all day long. The perfect mid-day snack! I recommend with all my heart.
Allison M.
Mandeville, LA
I have been eating Pringles forever, since they came out when I was a kid. They haven't changed and all and they don't need to! The flavor is great, they come in a helpful container that doesn't get them all smashed, and the price is right. I'll always buy pringles.
Kirsten M.
West Milford, NJ
Best flavor they've ever made! Yum yum yum! These aren't anything like Lay's potato chips. They are delicious and exceeded my expectations. They are in the expensive side for potato chips but you get lots of food. Highly recommend this to sour cream and onion lovers!
Celeste B.
Bowie
This is my ultimate beach bag snack, every year, every trip, every time! They are so good that if I get to the beach and these are missing, I'm scouting the boardwalks to find them. I have to have sour cream and onion Pringles!
Frankie O.
Warren, MI
I love pringles. I love that they come in all types of flavors. But the one thing I do. It like about pringles is that they give you bad breath after you eat them and you always feel like the smell never goes away even if you brush your teeth or chew a piece of gum
Rebecca C.
Foodie Expert
I literally can't keep these in this house for long. They're my favorite flavor of pringles. Once you open them up you're half way through them before you know it. May not be one of the healthiest snacks, but that's ok with me.
ANAH B.
Markle, IN
These are seriously so addictive. You cannot eat just one. They are crispy yet light and the taste is just perfect. This is by far my favorite chip and is a staple in my home. The container is easy to store and also surprisingly they don't go stale. Really though, you don't have them long enough to go stale! If you haven't tried Pringles, what are you waiting for?!?!
Sabrina T.
Foodie Expert
Pringles sour cream and onion is one of my favorites! I find myself grabbing a can of these whenever I see it! I just have to also remember to grab a bottle of water, since I would be munching on these. Can never go wrong!
Michaela G.
Dallas, NC
Foodie Expert
These Pringles are really good! My only complaint with Pringles is I feel like I don't really get a lot of chips for my money. That being said, I think the quality of the chips being in the can instead of the bag is a lot better. So, I would definitely buy again.
teri j.
hempstead, NY
Foodie Expert
Pringles are sooooooo delicious . The top doesn't stop popping off of one of these. Sour cream and onion has to be one of wheeeee best flavors Pringles has! My taste buds always wants pringles and I love that they are very convenient to buy, especially this flavor
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?