Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Mackenzie W.
Mackenzie W.
Spartanburg, SC

These are good but you better have a stick of gum on you for afterward because it does give you some rank breath.
Adam-maranda G.
Adam-maranda G.
Russellville, AL

My son loved the we chips. they are kids an mess friendly. they also don't empty your wallet. I recommend these.
Laurie T.
Laurie T.
Youngsville, NC

Just ordered these online. I love Pringles. Love the variety in this pack. Perfect for traveling and one the go.
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Boaz, AL

I can't seem to keep these in my house. The entire can will be gone within hours of coming home from the market.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Abingdon, VA

My absolute favorite! I've loved these since I was a little girl and now they are my daughters favorite as well!
Kathleen K.
Kathleen K.

Yummmmmmmmm! I loveeeee pringlessss ! Best flavor ever!!!!!!!!!! Buy it!!! You can never go wrong with Pringles
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Weaverville, NC

We love these! Always have them for summer cookouts. We ways have to buy multiple cans because they go so fast!
Joann L.
Joann L.
Midlothian, IL

My favorite pringles favor. It is always a hit with children and grownups. You can never go wrong with pringles
Laura C.
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX

My all time favorite, sour cream and onion. I have been enjoying Pringles since I was a young child. Delicious.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Frostburg, MD

Once you pop you can't stop! One of my favorite chips. They taste so delicious, it's hard to only eat a couple!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?