Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#15 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (37)
Amaris A.
Amaris A.
San Gabriel, CA

My favorite flavor other than original they have great flavor but not over powering and they don't give me a stomach ache after eating them
Milagro G.
Milagro G.
San José, Costa Rica

This flavor is my favorite
It's taste are incredible, I really love these chips
What I like is that its package comes with 100% of product
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
USA

Classic Pringles! Has always been a great snack and so affordable! These are very light and you just can't eat 1 lol will continue to buy.
Shelby
Shelby

My husband loves these chips. I have to buy them every time I go to the grocery store. Its better than any other sour cream and onion chip.
Kendal M.
Kendal M.

Pringles are absolutely delicious (and they're the only crisps these days that are ever full) love them but hate how they're so expensive!
Phylicia C.
Phylicia C.

Good chips! great to throw in my lunch! the seem to get to be less in less in each container. a lot of times you can get them on sale tho!
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Rialto, CA

Really like these types of chips. They come in many different flavors like cheddar and original. Plus they're very cheap and easy to find.
Kaitlynn R.
Kaitlynn R.
Milan, IN

The flavor of this chips is really good, like the classic sour cream and onion flavor, however they leave a chalky feel in the aftertaste.
Sharifa L.
Sharifa L.

Out of all the flavors... sour cream and is hands down my favorite flavor. eEven more than cheddar... though cheddar is good. really good.
Himanshu B.
Himanshu B.
Rego Park, NY

My all time favorite and cant eat enough of this. Love the taste and flavor. I have tried other brands but nothing is as crisp as pringles
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now