Add a Photo

#10 in Chips
Photos (35)
Silvia S.
Silvia S.

This potatoes are my favorites, the flavor is sooooo good! They are the perfect compliment to my hamburguers or hot dogs, love love love!
Susan A.
Susan A.
Bakersfield, CA

Love these chips, so much so that it is hard not to eat the whole can in one sitting lol. Good flavor, good snack and really inexpensive.
Letty A.
Letty A.
Katy, TX

The best and I super highly recommend this product!The best and I super highly recommend this product! Especially if you're picky like me
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
Suwanee, GA

These are my all time favorite flavor of cheetos!!! they're so tasty and almost addicting. its nect to impossible to not eat an entire can
I love Pringles . The chips taste great . The chips are so crunchy . I have always been a fan of Pringles . This is my favorite brand !💖💖
Jannien T.
Jannien T.
Royal Plm Bch, FL

I always have to get two or three of these. I love pringles and so do my family. I also like that it is not greasy, and they are crunchy.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Beaufort, NC

I love these!! Sour cream and onion Pringles are my favorite flavor. I could eat them all the time but unfortunately they're not healthy.
Ulrica B.
Ulrica B.
Kalamazoo, MI

My kids love Pringles. I think they have changed their recipe as they are not as good as they used to be. They lack flavor in my opinion.
Julie L.
Julie L.
Kemptville, on

Nice snack size, good flavor. Always fresh. Consistant quality. Small package makes it 3asy to take them on the go or to add to lunches.
Vicki R.
Vicki R.
Brooklyn, NY

On the road, this is my go-to gas station chip. Tastes the same anywhere you go in the world. Perfect amount of savoriness in one crisp.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now