Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Sovannthan S.
Sovannthan S.
Warwick, RI

The best darn chips ever!!! Who doesn't love sour cream and onion. My kids love it!!!! This has so much flavor packed into one potato crisp
Fern T.
Fern T.

Movie night in front of TV needed a snack, what did we grab? Sour cream and onion. Perfect. Shame the film was not as good as the Pringles.
Lizeth C.
Lizeth C.
Santa Fe, NM

So many flavors. I love them all, but I like the sour cream taste these have. I enjoy eating them all amd it's also a great snack for kids.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Bluffton, OH

I love pringles they are just delicious and so easy to grab on your way out the door. Sour cream and onion is the most popular in my house.
mimi w.
mimi w.
Shreveport, La

Tasty, crisp and fresh as always! Love these chips & their sour cream goodness! These are my favorite go-to add-in for my lunch each week!
joy ..
joy ..

Absolutely love these Pringles!!! Their crunch is irresistible and their flavor is great! Only down side...why are they so many calories?!?
Emma R.
Emma R.
Amherst, MA

My favorite chips, great flavor and you get a lot of product for your buck. Only thing to say is that it is very easy to eat the whole tin!
Amaris A.
Amaris A.
San Gabriel, CA

My favorite flavor other than original they have great flavor but not over powering and they don't give me a stomach ache after eating them
Milagro G.
Milagro G.
San José, Costa Rica

This flavor is my favorite
It's taste are incredible, I really love these chips
What I like is that its package comes with 100% of product
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
USA

Classic Pringles! Has always been a great snack and so affordable! These are very light and you just can't eat 1 lol will continue to buy.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?

Join Now