Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#31 in Chips
Photos (38)
This is love i can eat it all day and still love it the saltiness and the taste of cream the combination of taste is just amazing
Flor C.
Flor C.

My favorite by far.
They have the consistency flavor and perfect packaging .
the only thing wrong is that they are never enough !
laura T.
laura T.

These are a go to for my son's lunches. They fit in his lunch bag but aren't so tiny that he doesn't get his fill! Love!!!!!!!!!
Jade J.
Jade J.

Great snack to have around the house a good movie night share tub they aren't too prices and they taste good with or without dip
Tiffany c.
Tiffany c.
Orlando, FL

Best chips ever made, plus the only chip brand that don't sell air ! like lays. hate that brand.. ! Pringles have great flavors.
Josselyn L.
Josselyn L.
Bartow, FL

This is like my go to Chip can when it comes to Pringles this is the flavor I buy most often I don't think I can ever replace it
Breaonah O.
Breaonah O.
Fayetteville , Nc

Cheapest snack with bomb flavor. My go snack every day. My be a fatty food but I love it I've been eating it since I was little.
Margaret B.
Margaret B.
West Roxbury, MA

I really liked these as a little kid, but grew out of the taste. The flavor is kind of obnoxious and will make your breath reak
Olivia N.
Olivia N.
Bismarck, ND

I love most Pringles and these are no exception. They're delicious and they even come in a container that doesn't sell you air.
Tania M.
Tania M.

Very tasty with a good flavor matching the description on the can. The onion flavor is kept mild by the sour cream flavor. yum!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now