Add a Photo

Photos (38)
lynn t.
lynn t.
Ankeny, IA

The kids like to snack on these once in awhile. They are great to dip as well. We always have this in our pantry.
Brina S.
Brina S.
Media, PA

I love Pringles lol you can't eat just one and this is one of my favorite flavors they have so many good ones tho
Arlie H.
Arlie H.
Baton Rouge, LA

I don't like most chips, but I enjoy Pringles! They're very flavorful and they have a unique texture. Good stuff!
Antoinette L.
Antoinette L.

Love these I think I'm a pick person on food but I loves these my favorite Pringles 🙂 perfect amount of seasoning
Sena R.
Sena R.
Cheyenne, WY

These have the perfect amount for a snack and throwing into lunch boxes. I love the the flavor it is my favorite!
Marina S.
Marina S.
Greenfield, WI

Yum! It's that amazing! The only Pringle flavor I will eat. I love that it comes in a full bottle instead of air.
Renee D.
Renee D.

My favorite kind of Pringles - just the right amount of flavoring on them, and the low-fat ones are just as good.
Mackenzie W.
Mackenzie W.
Spartanburg, SC

These are good but you better have a stick of gum on you for afterward because it does give you some rank breath.
Laurie T.
Laurie T.
Youngsville, NC

Just ordered these online. I love Pringles. Love the variety in this pack. Perfect for traveling and one the go.
Adam-maranda G.
Adam-maranda G.
Russellville, AL

My son loved the we chips. they are kids an mess friendly. they also don't empty your wallet. I recommend these.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now