Add a Photo

#22 in Chips
Photos (38)
Samantha Q.
Samantha Q.

My family and I do not by chips very often, but if we do, Pringles are my favorite and usually what I buy! Love the small packages!
Cymonique S.
Cymonique S.
Sumter, SC

Pretty good chips by a good brand. I like the chips but my sister loves them. Sour cream and onion taste is definitely in the chip.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Santa Clarita, CA

My favorite flavor of pringles. I like the individual containers because they're easy to bring to work and easy for portion control
Adrianna H.
Adrianna H.
Reidsville, NC

I love Pringles! The sour cream and onion ones are the best! Easy to take with you because of the packaging and they're delicious!
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Medford, NJ

Pringles are absolutely addicting! I love their sour cream and onion definitely one of my favs! So flavorful without overdoing it!
tondrea m.
tondrea m.
Stratford, CT

Favorite flavor of Pringle. packed with flavor and delicious taste. If all else fails, grab a can of Pringle sour cream and onion.
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Wildomar, CA

Love Pringles sour cream and onion. I love that when purchasing these the cans are full and not full of air like the bagged chips.
laura f.
laura f.
San Diego, CA

Some of my faves are the sour cream and onion because it is such a classic flavor. The chips are thick and crispy. Love the taste.
Rayra A.
Rayra A.
Columbus , Oh

My favorite potato of all time , I love and always have in my house, like having to nip between one meal and another. really like
This is love i can eat it all day and still love it the saltiness and the taste of cream the combination of taste is just amazing
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now