BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Rockford, MI
These chips are tasty. They have the perfect sour cream and onion seasoning on them and are better for you than potato chips. The only thing I would wish for is that they were thicker because they seem to break easily.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Zion , IL
Foodie Expert
Oh man, you can't stop eating these chips. I only buy them when they are on sale, like a treat. Not a healthy option but a really good treat for the family! It pairs so well with sandwiches and I like the packaging because it prevents too many broken chips.
Roldamary S.
Roldamary S.
Hazleton, PA
Where do i begin by just looking at the picture my mouth gets water. I have to buy more than one having to boys that also likes this flavor and doesnt let me enjoy my own pringles!!!! Love me some pringles!!! 😆😍😍😍😍
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
Carson
love this flavor, its rich and never too much or too less of a taste just perfect! love how theyre stacked neatly and I can I can fit my hand in the can. very affordable and easy to find in stores. I can buy in bulk and never be disappointed, kids love it!W
Olympia M.
Olympia M.
Pleasant Hill
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite chips to snack on and I love the packaging because you know you are paying for a container full of chips and not mostly air. I always hate that about bagged chips but this packaging never disappoints me! I highly recommend these for anyone who enjoys chips and wants to pay for their chips-not air. Way to go pringles, you rock
Dantrell G.
Dantrell G.
Foodie Expert
I LOVE LOVE LOVE pringles, especially the original flavor. They're pretty addicting and once you pop, you really can't stop LOL. I love that they've always been so affordable and available in practically every grocery store. I would recommend these.
Harmony K.
Harmony K.
Hollywood , FL
We can all agree that this chip brand is best known for there not only great tasting chip but for not selling you air, other chip brands get you excited and give you a big bag mostly filled with air, but this brand fills all the way to the top.
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Sour cream and onion is my favorite flavor . I did not really like the taste of it with the Pringle chip I like it better on a lays type of chip instead. This was my first time trying this product out I definitely like the plain flavor better
Angela F.
Angela F.
These are the most addicting chips ever. I could eat Pringles everyday. I bought them at Walmart and will be buying them again. The make a great treat for my students, and I buy them each month. The smaller containers are the best for teachers looking for an easy treat for students.
shayla g.
shayla g.
Arvada, CO
Foodie Expert
I love these chips . I never leave the store without them . They are very affordable. I'm not quite sure what ingredients are in it . A pro of this would be They taste so good. I would recommend if you like sour cream onion and chedder chips
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?