BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?9 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?13 Answers
Qunoot A.
Qunoot A.
Foodie Expert
People are grossed out by this flavour and I think it's because of the scent but I enjoy the taste. This is not garlicky but if you like thatvtaste you'll enjoy this :) probably not the healthiest but it's so tasty
Olivia K.
Olivia K.
Conway
I love this kind of Pringles so much! It is my favorite. I bought it at Kroger. It was definitely delicious. There's nothing bad about this snack if you want something yummy. I would totally recommend buying this the next time you need a yummy snack.
Cheyanne V.
Cheyanne V.
Saint Paul
Pringles sour cream and onion is absolutely delicious! It taste so good and is not expensive! I buy these at my local shopping stores and gas stations! Easy to get to! It is a great snack for the side of any dish!
💸Abu B.
💸Abu B.
atlanta
this is by far the nicest chip container because it doesn't have any spaces like chip bags. Pros: the flavor was great. Nice taste. overall the experience of this type of chip container was cool
Alexa S.
Alexa S.
I love these chips! Something about it brings back memories of movie night with my aunt and sister. It was and will aways be my go to snack for a good show or movie! Sour cream onion was always the flavor that we would reach high for on the shell. I recommend! Make a duck beak when you get them!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
If I'm going to eat Pringles, I'm probably going to eat the Sour Cream and Onion kind. I can never give Pringles a 5 star rating because the cans are too small. I don't have baby hands. Overall, I would recommend.
Sallie B.
Sallie B.
Chattanooga
Foodie Expert
best classic flavor. never disappoints. awesome price at Walmart & even the Dollar Tree carries this flavor. I've bought thewe for years & don't plan on quitting anytime soon as they're my toddlers favorite too.
Zion L.
Zion L.
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
All Pringles are so good like oh my gosh they are so bomb I don't know the ingredients but it's potato chips and it's just like a guilty pleasure cause it's not really healthy would recommend to others of course
Jeannie L.
Jeannie L.
Brooklyn, NY
Most of you know it's trademark, once you pop, you can't stop, and it's pretty true! I used to purchase these when I was younger. It cost more than a regular bag of Wise branded chips, and it sort of tasted fake, like a chemically created chip with addictive qualities. Don't get me wrong, it tasted good, but it definitely did not taste natural.
Deneen M.
Deneen M.
Maynardville, TN
Foodie Expert
Fave chips ever probably. I get them at Walmart, I'm a repeat customer for sure. This is my favorite brand to buy this flavor because I love how thick the chip itself is. I have definitely recommended to others.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?