BY PRINGLES #33 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
elaf e.
I like these chips but not for every March because it's really salty for me and I don't like salty food and sometimes has too much slavers and it kind of disgust me but overall it's kind of good.
Emily W.
Columbus, OH
I love these! They are on sale pretty often at my grocer so that is always a plus! There is always just the right amount of flavor on each chip. I also think that the amount of chips that are in each package is a great amount!
Rosa G.
Homestead, FL
The only Pringles I can't get enough of. You can never just have one. I usually eat the whole thing by myself. It's so hard to share when they taste THAT good. Not as healthy as you'll like. I mean what chips are? But not too bad to have once in a while on cheat day.
Correay C.
north east, MD
All time favorite flavor of pringles, votes my father and I. I dont typically buy them myself but dont let me find them around the house. It starts with a good 5 which leads to 10 which quickly heads to 25 and by then 3/4 is gonna and i have to come up with a story of why . #honestly
Brittney M.
these are my favorite kind of pringles. they have a lot of flavor. i could probably eat an entire can in one sitting! the price is really affordable. Normally get them for 2 for $3 i believe. i dont think they are the healthiest snack but better than regular chips.
Helena Y.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Sour cream and onion are my favourite flavour of pringles, they are so moorish, I eat the whole tube in one without fail! They are normally great priced, not normally over £2 but sometimes they rocket the prices up for some reason and that's not great! Stay down!
Emily S.
Beech Creek
These are my favorite sour cream and onion chips of all time. They have the best flavor and aren't over powering. The only thing that I don't enjoy is the canister they come in. I know it's a Pringle trademark but seriously adult hands do not fit down in there!
Mansi V.
This would be my favorite Pringles flavor. I like these chips over other potato chips because it isn't too greasy. These chips are so delicious, and you can't just eat one. The con would have to be the packaging; it is a bit hard to get the chips from the bottom.
Audrey L.
Magnolia, NJ
These have been a staple in my cabinet since I was a kid. And yes once you pop you can't stop because they are so addictive.  They stay fresh in the sealed can too. There's plenty of seasoning on the chips so I feel like you're getting a good deal with these.
Kaitlyn D.
Bismarck, ND
With Pringles you can just have one! They are so addicting, and so good. Pringles don't cost much and there are a lot in a can. My favorite is sour cream, but the BBQ and original are pretty good as well. You can find them in many stores and convenient stores.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?