Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#61 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Heather R.
Heather R.
Abingdon, VA

My absolute favorite! I've loved these since I was a little girl and now they are my daughters favorite as well!
Kathleen K.
Kathleen K.

Yummmmmmmmm! I loveeeee pringlessss ! Best flavor ever!!!!!!!!!! Buy it!!! You can never go wrong with Pringles
Laura C.
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX

My all time favorite, sour cream and onion. I have been enjoying Pringles since I was a young child. Delicious.
Erin Y.
Erin Y.

I love Pringle and I love these chips. They are a classic and deserve that! Good for snacking and live the can.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Frostburg, MD

Once you pop you can't stop! One of my favorite chips. They taste so delicious, it's hard to only eat a couple!
Farrah M.
Farrah M.
Stoney beach, Md

My famils favorite pringles flavor. Very tasty and love pringles all together! They're our favorite chip brand.
Devan W.
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl

I love Pringles! They are such great tasting snacks. I like taking them on trips because they are easy to pack!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Weaverville, NC

We love these! Always have them for summer cookouts. We ways have to buy multiple cans because they go so fast!
Joann L.
Joann L.
Midlothian, IL

My favorite pringles favor. It is always a hit with children and grownups. You can never go wrong with pringles
Darla W.
Darla W.
Pflugerville, TX

These are so good! They are one of my favorite Pringles flavors. I just love the texture of Pringles. So good!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?