Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
USA

Classic Pringles! Has always been a great snack and so affordable! These are very light and you just can't eat 1 lol will continue to buy.
Shelby
Shelby

My husband loves these chips. I have to buy them every time I go to the grocery store. Its better than any other sour cream and onion chip.
Kendal M.
Kendal M.

Pringles are absolutely delicious (and they're the only crisps these days that are ever full) love them but hate how they're so expensive!
Phylicia C.
Phylicia C.

Good chips! great to throw in my lunch! the seem to get to be less in less in each container. a lot of times you can get them on sale tho!
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Rialto, CA

Really like these types of chips. They come in many different flavors like cheddar and original. Plus they're very cheap and easy to find.
Kaitlynn R.
Kaitlynn R.
Milan, IN

The flavor of this chips is really good, like the classic sour cream and onion flavor, however they leave a chalky feel in the aftertaste.
Sharifa L.
Sharifa L.

Out of all the flavors... sour cream and is hands down my favorite flavor. eEven more than cheddar... though cheddar is good. really good.
Himanshu B.
Himanshu B.
Rego Park, NY

My all time favorite and cant eat enough of this. Love the taste and flavor. I have tried other brands but nothing is as crisp as pringles
Ale o.
Ale o.
NM

I'm eating this right now and they are so delicious they have a flavor that everyone will like I usually get the original or the cheddar.
Grace C.
Grace C.

My favourite thing in the whole entire world i could eat them all day I love love love them so so so much they are my favourite food ever
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now