Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Charlotte, NC

I love all Pringles, but the Sour Cream and Onion are my favorite. They taste too good that I eat nearly a whole can in one sitting!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Santa Clarita, CA

My favorite flavor of pringles. I like the individual containers because they're easy to bring to work and easy for portion control
Cymonique S.
Cymonique S.
Sumter, SC

Pretty good chips by a good brand. I like the chips but my sister loves them. Sour cream and onion taste is definitely in the chip.
Alondra  M.
Alondra M.

The bottle makes it easy to eat these chips, also has a great variety of flavors ! all are really good with such a rich salty taste
Brittni S.
Brittni S.
Holyoke, MN

I buy these for my husband from our local grocer. They are great flavor and always fresh. For the price you really cannot go wrong.
Natalia P.
Natalia P.
chicago, il

One of my favorites I love Pringles especially sour cream and onion love the amount of flavor it brings love how the crunch is..lol
Samantha Q.
Samantha Q.

My family and I do not by chips very often, but if we do, Pringles are my favorite and usually what I buy! Love the small packages!
Danyele W.
Danyele W.

A guilty pleasure! Pringles Sour Cream & Onion just can't be beat. There's nothing like them. You really can't eat just one... can!
Victoria S.
Victoria S.

Pringles are love, pringles are life, haha. Seriouslly, this is amazing, i can eat it the whole day and i wouldn`t get tired of it.
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Wildomar, CA

Love Pringles sour cream and onion. I love that when purchasing these the cans are full and not full of air like the bagged chips.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?

Join Now