Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#70 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI

Pringles Sour Cream and Onion Snack snacks are a so delicious! Great flavor and the chips are not greasy and messy!
Perla A.
Perla A.

I absolutely love love this Pringles they are so handy pulse they are yummy perfect for everyday school/work lunch.
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
Woodinville, WA

Good for lunch, not very healty but takes away the sensation of wanting to eat salty food instead of a sweet treat.
Tessa M.
Tessa M.

I really like Pringles but just not this flavor. It just puts a bad taste in my mouth for awhile after eating them
Soli R.
Soli R.
Monrovia, CA

My guilty pleasure! it really is hard to stop eating these. they taste can be overwhelming to some, but I love it!
Nadya G.
Nadya G.
South Houston, Texas

Great flavor. They are really delicious! I don't buy these often but they are always great when I do. Great taste!
carrie s.
carrie s.
Carthage , Ms

We love the size of the little snack packs so easy for the kids to get themselves and not to much for them to eat.
Catherine  S.
Catherine S.
Sellersburg, IN

I love the variety! Perfect for gift bags and they are a great size. They all taste great and are very convenient!
lynn t.
lynn t.
Ankeny, IA

The kids like to snack on these once in awhile. They are great to dip as well. We always have this in our pantry.
Arlie H.
Arlie H.
Baton Rouge, LA

I don't like most chips, but I enjoy Pringles! They're very flavorful and they have a unique texture. Good stuff!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now